Tommy Triorchidism

Story Info
Man up Tommy! Turn lemons into lemonade!
8.5k words
4.41
68.5k
35
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers

This story could also go in "Mature," "First Time," and "Non-consent/Reluctance," so if those aren't your things you've been warned. It does not belong in "Science Fiction," however, since the conditions described are real.

* * * * *

There are a fair percentage of people who have some sort of deformity or unusual condition. Most of the time they aren't even recognized, and unless they interfere with normal life do not permanently scar or retard the development of those who have them. My case was different. It started out as a disaster that was likely to ruin my life; fortunately it didn't end up that way.

I didn't know that I was unusual during my early childhood since my condition did not clearly manifest itself until I was past the age where my mother would bathe me, or I would be naked in the presence of my father; especially since my parents were religiously conservative and nakedness and talking about "private parts" was not part of their culture. Things started to unravel for me when I started taking gym class or went to camp and had to shower with other boys. I was pretty average in every way except that my scrotum started hanging low and I had three distinct testicles, each in their own sac.

I eventually learned that my condition is called Polyorchidism, or in my special case since I had three testicles, Triorchidism. I was made fun of - badly and incessantly. Word got from the locker room to the entire school, and from the boys camp to the girls camp. It was traumatizing and only got worse as I reached puberty. It caused me to become withdrawn and socially underdeveloped. It was several years before I could even bring my problem up to my parents.

The reaction that my parents had was not particularly comforting. "Tough it out," and "God's plan" were two of the most common refrains. I was in my mid-teens before I convinced them that I had to go to a doctor specifically for this condition. We found a doctor in our city that at least had heard of my condition, but he could only provide general information. He recommended that I consult the only doctor he knew about with any real knowledge about my condition - Dr. Vladimir Bering - who lived 800 miles away. By saving money from doing odd jobs, and what relatives gave me for presents, I was able to pay my own way to travel by bus to see Dr. Bering; he agreed not to charge for his services.

From Dr. Vladimir Bering I learned that there are only about 200 reported cases of Polyorchidism, ever, in medical literature, and that as far as he could tell my case may have been unique because all three testicles were completely functional in every way, each was completely independent of the others even to the extent that they each had their own sac, and they were each full size. In fact, he subtly pointed out to me that they were more than "full size;" they were each about one and one-half to two times average size.

I was hoping for some treatment. He dashed that. "Tommy, they are completely normal and it would be a form of castration to remove one of them. You can lead an entirely normal life with them. Once you get to be an adult they will not be known to others, or even if known only a subject of fascination, not derision. I personally would never do anything to mess with them, chemically or surgically, and if any doctor would I would consider him or her unethical and in need of being reported to an appropriate licensing or censure board."

While I was in some ways disappointed with what Dr. Bering had to say, in other ways it lifted a weight off my shoulders. He also was very helpful in dealing with my parents. He had several phone conversations with them about it, and involved a colleague of his, Dr. Melissa Borden, who was a psychiatrist. Doctors Borden and Bering convinced my parents that for my social development and mental health that they needed to move to somewhere where no one knew about my condition. Dr. Borden even wrote a letter for presentation to the administrators at any new school that I would attend excusing me from gym or any locker room possibilities although not identifying the real reason why.

When a new job opportunity opened up for my father so that it would not be economically harmful to move, we did.

* * * * *

Because of my stunted social development, even after we moved I wasn't assimilated into High School easily. One thing that helped was that I was held back a year when we moved which was important for me to catch up both in maturity and school studies since my preoccupation and depression associated with my condition had retarded my learning. I had a few good to decent male friends within a few months of moving to the new High School, but it was not until the summer before my junior year - when I had already turned eighteen since I had been held back a year - that I finally worked up the nerve to at least talk to some girls.

There was one girl in particular, Jeanne, that I really liked. Jeanne was no real beauty, but she was "pretty," wasn't fat or skinny, had no obvious flaws, and was nice to everyone. She was even nice to me, despite my shyness and the fact that I was basically ordinary except for the negative factor of my social anxiety.

I got the nerve to go over to Jeanne's house one day in the summer to talk to her. I was greeted by Jeanne's Mom, Gretchen. Gretchen had apparently met my mother, so she knew who I was, and like Jeanne she was a nice person so even though Jeanne wasn't there we chatted for a while - something that was easier for me to do with someone in another generation than someone in my generation.

I made a regular habit of showing up at Jeanne's house. Sometimes she was home in which case I would embarrassedly talk to her for about fifteen minutes - usually something having to do with the upcoming school year or the softball team that she played on - before excusing myself. If Jeanne wasn't there, Gretchen would usually chat with me for five or ten minutes. One time she invited me in while she was on the phone and motioned for me to wait in the den.

A cabinet door in the den, with a key in the door's lock, was open. I couldn't help notice the books and DVDs visible in the open cabinet. Most had real sexual titles, some printed, others hand written; I didn't expect someone as seemingly straight-laced as Gretchen to have those types of things, but of course I said nothing. When Gretchen got off the phone and came into the den I thought that I detected a furtive look of panic on her face when she saw the open cabinet door. She recovered quickly however and asked me to go into the kitchen while she "got something out of my desk." I heard the cabinet door close and the lock click as I moved to the kitchen. When she came back from the den holding a piece of paper we had an entirely normal conversation.

One day, when Jeanne wasn't there, Gretchen asked me if I ever did lawn work since the service that she used had raised its prices and skimped on service at the same time. I regularly mowed my parents' yard, and what eighteen-year-old doesn't need money, so I said" Sure." I mowed her lawn that day, and again six days later.

The second time that I mowed Gretchen's lawn it was really hot out - probably 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Jeanne had come home about the time that I was finishing, and was wearing short shorts and a halter top - to me it was the sexiest that she had ever looked. She left soon afterward, but the "damage" had already been done - I was sprouting a real boner.

When Gretchen paid me she surprised me. "Tommy, it's so hot out. Why don't you take a dip in the pool?" Gretchen's house had a really nice Infinity pool, probably twenty meters long, with a diving board to a ten foot depth at the deep end."

"Thanks Mrs. Ames, but I don't have a suit," I replied.

"There probably is one of Mr. Ames' in the cabana. He's about your size - you're about six feet, one hundred eighty pounds, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am, almost exactly that."

"Just use his suit, then," she said with a smile. I did notice that she glanced downwardly at my crotch area a couple of times when we were talking, but at the time I didn't think anything of it.

I went into the cabana and quickly got naked. Seeing Jeanne the way that she had dressed, combined with things about the joy of masturbation that some of my male friends had been talking about recently, had me excited. So while standing naked with my back against one wall of the cabana, and looking in the mirror on the cabana's opposite wall, I stroked one off saying normal masturbation stuff like "Oh Jeanne, you're so fucking hot!. A series of at least nine or ten big splashes hit the mirror, about a dozen feet from where I was standing and stroking. I was relieved but embarrassed. Once I calmed down from my intense masturbation while still naked I took a wet towel and carefully cleaned off the mirror.

At the time I had no information or expectation that being able to jet cum a dozen feet was unusual. I subsequently found out that there is an unofficial world record of more than eighteen feet, although the average guy can ejaculate only a few inches.

I put on Mr. Ames' bathing suit, and took a nice refreshing swim.

When I returned to the house, Gretchen greeted me with a big smile. "I hope that you enjoyed yourself Tommy."

"Yes, ma'am, I did," I replied with a smile.

"You should call me Gretchen - if you call me 'ma'am' it makes me feel old," she chuckled.

"OK, Gretchen; thanks for letting me take a dip."

"You know, Tommy, this whole week we are supposed to have a heat wave, and we don't use the pool nearly enough. If you want to use it just call to make sure that I'm here, and then come over."

"That is really nice, Gretchen. Are you sure that isn't any trouble?"

"None at all. Just bring your swim suit and change in the cabana - then you can leave your suit there until the next day," she said with a smile.

That was about the nicest that anyone who wasn't a family member had ever been to me.

The next day I did a significant amount of yard work in the hot sun at my house. The memory of that nice Infinity pool had me salivating. I called Gretchen and asked if I could come over in about an hour, when I expected my work to be done.

"Of course, Tommy, but give it a full hour because I've got to run a quick errand," she replied in a sing-song voice, actually sounding anxious to hear from me.

When I got to Jeanne's/Gretchen's house, still sweaty, Jeanne wasn't there but two of Gretchen's friends were. She introduced them to me as Sybil and Tricia. I apologized for my sweaty appearance when I shook their hands, but they just smiled. They seemed as friendly as Gretchen.

I would estimate that both Sybil and Tricia were Gretchen's age - probably around forty. They both had long legs and short skirts - not that I noticed, or anything - and Sybil had a big chest and Tricia a pretty face.

Before I went to the cabana to change Gretchen called me into the den. "I probably shouldn't ask you this, Tommy - and Jeanne would kill me if she knew - but I need help in deciding which photos of her I'm going to send in to a modelling agency to see if Jeanne can get a contract. Would you mind giving me your perspective?"

"Of course...not...Gretchen," I stuttered. Even though I had a crush on Jeanne I didn't think that she was model material, but who's to say? Anyway I couldn't help but want to see photos of her.

Gretchen showed me a bunch of 8 x 10 glossies, one at a time, while she gave running commentary, most of which went in one ear and out the other since I was primarily concentrating on the photos. The first few photos were Jeanne in formal attire, then some of her in a short skirt, and then some of her in a string bikini - which caused an instant hard-on. I likely zoned out viewing those - I do remember my crotch hurting, however, probably as a result of the rapidity with which my cock enlarged. I guess that Gretchen was asking me something but I was non-responsive . I snapped out of whatever zone I was in when she tapped me on the shoulder and said "So Tommy, which photos do you recommend I send in?"

"Uh...gee...uh...Gretchen. They all look great. I'd...uh...say one of each in her long dress, short skirt, and bikini," I finally blabbered out, conscious that I was sweating even more than when I had arrived.

"Thanks so much, Tommy; that's just what I was thinking, but I'm glad to have the perspective of a discerning young man. You look hot, why don't you go change now and take a dip," she replied with a big shit-eating grin.

I rushed to the cabana and when I got there I quickly stripped and did a repeat of the day before, leaning against the wall then stroking until I forcefully splattered the mirror with gobs of cum while thinking of Jeanne in a bikini. It took me even longer to recover from this orgasm, and while I was recovering I fondled my three testicles in their low-hanging sacks with one hand as I held my still hard dick up with the other.

After my swim, when I returned to the house, Gretchen's friends were still there and they greeted me warmly, and offered me some lemonade. They were being so nice and though I was now much cooler I was thirsty so I gratefully accepted. I had a very pleasant chat with the three of them, the only distraction being Sybil's and Tricia's long legs extending from their short skirts, easily visible through the glass kitchen table.

As I was getting ready to leave with a big smile Gretchen said "I won't be here tomorrow, but Sybil will be here from about two to four; she loves to sun and swim. If you want to come by then, let us know now so that Sybil can be sure to be in the house to let you in."

"I don't want to impose," I replied.

"No imposition," Sybil said, touching my arm. "It's supposed to hit one hundred again, and I could use some company."

"OK...sure," I responded. "I'll be by at 2:30 if that is OK."

"Perfect," Sybil replied. Then to my surprise she, Tricia, and even Gretchen, gave me a hug goodbye. I was embarrassed by the hard-on that Sybil's hug caused me to sprout when she pushed her large mammaries into my chest while hugging me.

I was quite surprised when that night, as I masturbated again, I didn't think of Jeanne or some Internet naked woman - but Sybil. I resolved to cool it the next day and not embarrass myself.

* * * * *

I found myself excited when I walked up to Gretchen's house promptly at 2:30 the next day. Sybil greeted me with a smile - and nothing else except a string bikini. Her hair was wet and some beads of water were on her chest and stomach. Despite my resolve the night before I sprouted another involuntary hard-on.

"Hi Tommy; so good to see you," she smiled, seemingly actually happy that I was there. "I took a short dip before you arrived, and now if you don't mind I'm going to sun myself."

"Uh...sure...OK," I stammered.

I followed her jiggling ass outside to the pool area and went to the cabana. She gently touched my arm as I was about to enter the cabana and said "Would you be a dear, and as soon as you come out, put some sunscreen on my back?"

"Uh...sure...OK," I stammered once again.

I did not take the time to masturbate in the cabana, despite the condition of my cock, because the idea of touching Sybil had consumed my thought processes. I quickly changed into my suit and went to the pool deck, where Sybil was laying on her stomach on a lounge chair with her top unfastened and lying underneath her with the strings off to the side. She smiled as I approached. "The sunscreen is right here," she said, handing me a tube and exposing a significant amount of tit as she rose up to hand it to me.

I gulped as I took the tube from her; I'm sure that my eyes were about to pop out of my head.

I knelt down by the lounge chair and started applying sunscreen to her back, "Oh, thank you so much Tommy; not only can't I reach my back, but it feels so nice when your strong hands apply it," she murmured.

I took as much time as I thought that I could get away with applying the sunscreen, most of the time staring at her almost bare ass and the readily visible sides of her tits. Finally, when I had covered her entire back twice I asked "Is that enough?"

"Oh...I forgot to do the backs of my legs. Could you be a dear and do them too?" she virtually purred.

"Uh...sure...OK," I stammered yet again, apparently the only words that I was capable of uttering at the time.

I found her legs to be more muscled than I would have expected for a forty-something woman - but then again, what did I know about forty-something women? She sighed and groaned as I applied the sunscreen, taking the time to go over her legs twice, just as I had with her back.

"Is that OK?" I asked - noticing that I was working up a sweat, and not from the heat of the outdoors.

"Oh -- this is embarrassing but maybe you could do my butt cheeks too," she chortled.

I hesitated; even though my swim trunks were loose fitting, my cock was tenting them.

She turned her head and looked at me; then sat up. "Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to embarrass you; I guess I can do them myself," she said with a smile.

At least I think that's what she said. However since she exposed her mammoth, beautiful tits, when she did that all of my blood was in my cock or eyes so I can't be sure.

"I'm sorry - I guess I've embarrassed you again Tommy by exposing my breasts to you. It seems that you like looking at them, though," she chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am," I choked out.

"I'm 'Sybil,' Tommy, not 'ma'am,'" she giggled.

After a pause during which she grinned and my eyes continued to pop out in a seductive voice she asked "Would you like to touch them?"

"Y...y...y...es," I gurgled.

"I'll make you a deal," she said with a devilish grin, "you can massage my breasts while I inspect that bulge in your trunks.

She didn't wait for an answer. She knelt face-to-face with me. Fortunately, the Infinity pool deck where the lounge chairs were was covered with a rubber mat. She lifted up my hands and placed them on her tits, and once I started squeezing she pulled down my trunks and started manipulating my balls. She really seemed to be enjoying herself fondling each of my three testicles in turn, and I sure was loving manipulating her big, gorgeous honkers. Whether unfortunate or not, I quickly was so excited that I spontaneously ejaculated more than a half-dozen spurts that made a loud splattering sound when they hit her stomach, bikini bottom, and chest.

She giggled as she continued to handle my scrotum, and made no attempt to wipe off the large volume of spunk on her body.

Then she leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Are you a virgin, Tommy?" she whispered in a sultry voice.

I couldn't speak but I could nod my head "Yes."

"Would you like me to be your first?" she continued, in an even more sultry voice.

Again I couldn't speak but I did nod my head "Yes."

"Let's take a quick dip to wash off and then go someplace more comfortable," she almost moaned.

With that she stood up, removed her bikini bottom exposing the first live twat that I had ever seen, and held her hands out to help me up. When I stood my trunks were around my ankles. She helped me step out of them then held my hand as she ran to the pool and shrieked as she jumped in.

I quickly followed her.

When we got to where the water was about four feet deep she put her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me while smashing the marvels on her chest into mine. I instinctively put my arms around her and drew her in close. After a couple of minutes of kissing, without a word but with a big smile, she took my hand and led me up the stairs at the shallow end of the pool into Gretchen's house.

It was clear that my seduction was planned because she led me right into a bedroom that already had the bed turned down, and pushed me down on the bed on my back. Then she straddled me with her pussy just above my face and immediately started sucking and fondling my testicles. Interrupting her licking and sucking of my three testicles for only a few seconds she mumbled "Stick your tongue and fingers in my pussy, and nibble my labia."

imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers