Tommy's Fantasy Fullfilled, sort of

Story Info
All he wanted was to try anal sex just once.
1.2k words
3.18
73.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I wanted to do was try anal sex. Just one time to see what it was like. Hell, I might not even have liked it, but I did want to try it, at least once. But Betty Jo would have none of it, "You are disgusting Tommy. How can you even think about things like that?" was what I got when I brought the subject up and I pretty much figured that she meant not only no, but hell no! Since our sex life was pretty good otherwise I decided, reluctantly, to drop the matter.

One night I was having a beer with my best friend Toby. Toby and I go all the way back to second grade and he and I have no secrets from each other. I was moaning about how Betty Jo wouldn't let me try her 'brown eye' and Toby was doing what buddies are supposed to do when they hear you whine - sipping his beer and nodding his head. When I was through he looked at me for a minute and then said, "You're going about it in the wrong way. You have to make her think it's her idea - make her want to do it."

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked him.

"What you need to do, " he said, "Is find articles and such about butt fucking and leave them where she can find them. The more of them she reads the more she will think about it, and the more she thinks about it the more curious she will get. Eventually she will want to try it and she will come to you and ask you to do it. It may take a couple of months, but it should work."

+++++

The next day, on my way home from work, I stopped at a book store and on the magazine rack I found a copy of Penthouse Letters that said More Booty Time on the front cover so I bought it and took it home. I read the entire magazine and it gave me a lot to think about, but the section I was interested in was called Booty Time and it was dedicated to letters from readers about anal sex. A quick read of the letters showed that the women who wrote in loved being fucked up the butt. Several admitted reluctance to try it, but in the end (no pun intended) said they were glad they did. Just what I need, I said to myself, and I left the magazine in the den on a table next to the couch where Betty Jo would eventually notice it.

It was three days latter when I noticed that the magazine was not on the table. I smiled to myself - step one accomplished. Two nights later I came into the house from working in the garage and found Betty Jo sitting in the family room, sipping wine and reading the magazine. Wisely, I left her alone and went back out into the garage. That night in bed Betty Jo fucked like a woman possessed and I chalked it up to the letters she'd read making her horny. For the next two months I brought home issues of Variations, Gallery, Penthouse Letters, Penthouse Forum, and every other magazine I could find that had something in it about anal sex. I left them in the den where Betty Jo could find them and when she did I made no comments. Our sex life was incredible after she read them and I kept thinking that the plan was going to work, and probably very soon. Near the end of the second month Betty Jo asked me if the latest issue of Penthouse Letters was out yet. I told her that I wasn't sure, but that I'd check on my way home the next day.

"Maybe we should take out a subscription" she said, "That way we can make sure we don't miss an issue."

The day after I brought home the latest issue Betty Jo asked me" Do you have any fantasies like the ones in these magazines?" I said that I did, but she didn't ask what they were, she just gave me a small smile and said, "I didn't used to think I had any, but after reading all those letters I guess that I do have a few." She didn't elaborate and I kept my mouth shut - things were moving along nicely and I wasn't going to say anything to screw it up.

I made up my mind to start dropping some hints when the next issue of Penthouse Letters came in, but Betty Jo preempted me. It was a Friday afternoon and Betty Jo called me about an hour before I was to gety off work.

"I need you to come straight home tonight lover. Don't stop off at the bar. I've got a surprise for you. Tonight I'm going to give you what you've always wanted. Don't be late baby. I'm already hot as a firecracker just thinking about it."

As you can imagine, I set a speed record on my way home that night. I rushed in the front door, dropped my briefcase on the floor and hollered "Honey I'm home."

"Upstairs in the bedroom baby - hurry! I don't want you to miss it!"

Miss it? How can I miss it if I'm not even up there yet? I took the steps two at a time and when I reached the bedroom door I stopped dead in my tracks. Betty Jo was on the bed, but she wasn't alone. Some dude I'd never seen before was pounding his cock into Betty Jo's pussy. She saw me and smiled, "You got here just in time. Harry's ready to cum again and I want you to see it."

The guy pulled his cock out of Betty Jo's love nest, gave his cock a few strokes, and then he shot a wad of cum all over Betty Jo's tits and stomach.

"Isn't he great?" she said, "He's been cumming like that all afternoon. God, I must have a gallon in me."

She swung around and took the guys cock in her mouth, looked me in the eye and worked on it until he was hard again and then she got on her hands and knees and the guy slid into her from behind. Betty Jo pointed at a chair pulled up next to the bed, "Sit there baby and watch him fuck me. God - why didn't you tell me sooner that you wanted to see me fuck other men. We could have been doing this a long time ago. I'd have never known if you hadn't started bringing all those magazines home."

My mouth was dry and my knees were shaking as I numbly moved over to the chair. As I sat down I realized that my plan had backfired on me - Betty Jo hadn't been reading about anal sex at all, she'd been reading the wife watching letters. Oh well, I thought as I watched Betty Jo gleefully fuck this stranger in my bed, this ain't what I wanted, but it sure looks like it may have possibilities.