Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
She becomes his wife, but she's still noisy.
14.2k words
4.77
256.9k
90

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

"Tom, are you sure about this?" I asked with a smile.

"Don't be a dick," he replied offhandedly, and then blushed when he remembered he was in church. Thankfully, we were both speaking softly so no one heard. My smile turned into a grin.

Tom and Tina dated for the last six years and there was no doubt that she was the right girl for him, but that didn't stop Tom from having pre-wedding jitters. He kept glancing nervously down the aisle and waiting for his first sight of Tina in her wedding dress. I figured it was my job to distract him.

"Not too hung over I hope?" I asked. Tom looked at me and grimaced.

"You know, there was no need for you to drag me out and get me drunk the night before my wedding just because you couldn't make my bachelor party last week," he groaned.

"Drag?" I said incredulously. "I mentioned going out for a drink and the next thing I knew we were in a shaker joint and you were handing out singles left and right."

"Church, remember?" he snapped. I fell silent, but continued to grin. I did force Tom to go out the night before. I even made it my mission to get him good and drunk, but I wasn't taking credit for the shaker joint. That was all his idea.

My tuxedo fit better than I expected considering I sent in my measurements over the phone. I was lucky because I wasn't able to try it on before the wedding. I worked across the country. My boss wasn't thrilled when I told him I needed some time off, but there was no way I was missing Tom's wedding. I was his best man.

My boss convinced me to stay until the day before the wedding because of an important project. Tom understood, but I think he felt bad that I missed his bachelor party. That was why I decided to give him my own mini-bachelor party last night.

Of course, that didn't make my aunt particularly happy. Not only did I miss the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner the day before because of a delayed flight, but I also carried her drunken son in at three thirty in the morning the day of his wedding. She didn't say anything to me all morning, but she kept giving me nasty looks as she pumped coffee into Tom.

"I'll never forget the look on your mother's face," I said with a shake of my head.

"This morning?" Tom asked. I shook my head. I was thinking about something that happened six years earlier.

"No," I reply, and then grinned and added, "The time Janet and I were covering for you and Tina during that vacation. Your mother walked in on you and Tina, and started screaming."

"Don't remind me," Tom said, but he was smiling slightly.

"It took Janet and I a few minutes to realize what was happening," I said carefully, baiting the hook.

"Why?" he asked in confusion. I grinned.

"Well, we heard all kinds of screaming coming from your room that week," I said, landing my fish.

"You're going straight to hell!" Tom said as he gaped. I laughed quietly.

"Wait until you hear my toast," I teased. Tom groaned. I'm sure he was thankful that Tina arrived a moment later. The two ushers joined us and the pianist started playing.

It was a small wedding party, but there were a large number of guests. Tina's oldest sister's daughter Bethany was the flower girl. She was a cute little blond haired child who looked almost as nervous as Tom. She came down the aisle far too quickly. I sighed as I noticed my aunt frown. Tom's mother was a bit of a perfectionist. I thought Bethany's rush down the aisle adorable. I noticed Tom smiling as well.

Next came Tina's sister Cheryl. She wasn't Bethany's mother. That was the matron of honor, Bette. Both sisters were light haired. I already observed that most of the women in Tina's family were blond.

Janet came down the aisle next. She was just as beautiful as I remembered. She glanced at me after the she climbed the steps to the altar and smiled. I returned it. We hadn't seen much of each other in years. My mind started drifting back to the same vacation where his mother caught Tom and Tina. I'd never forget that vacation for many reasons. It seemed like a different lifetime.

'I really am going to hell!' I thought to myself as I forced my mind back to the present.

Bette, the matron of honor and Tina's oldest sister, came down the aisle and the pianist switched to the Wedding March. Tina walked in from outside on her father's arm. They traveled down the aisle and I smiled as I watched Tom stare at her. Tina was an attractive woman and she looked beautiful in her wedding dress. She was also kind hearted. Tom was a lucky man and he knew it. I saw him swallow hard once before moving forward and taking Tina from her father.

The rest of the mass went as expected. It ended with Tom and Tina kissing while everyone clapped. Afterwards, the wedding party greeted the wedding guests on the church steps as they left.

"Time to hit the Limo and have a drink!" I said once we were done.

"Amen!" Tom added.

Of course, neither of us took into consideration the photographer. He made us go back into the church and reenact certain parts of the mass. Tom and Tina weren't particularly pleased with the concept of reenacted pictures, but the photographer insisted and Tom's mother agreed.

He took all of the group pictures first and then dismissed everyone but the bride and groom. We all slipped out the back of the church. Tina's sisters and the ushers went directly to the limo. I pulled Janet aside.

"I heard about you and John," I said quietly as I held her arm. "Are you okay?" Janet smiled sadly and shrugged.

"I'm fine," she said. "John and I separated last month, but it's not like it was a surprise. We've haven't gotten along in quite some time." Janet married John three years earlier. I never much liked him, but I knew I wasn't particularly objective when it came to Janet.

"Do you need to talk?" I asked.

"Not really. I'm okay," she said, and then smiling added, "Besides, now is not the time." I blushed slightly. Janet was right. Her brother's wedding wasn't the place to talk about her pending divorce.

"You two want a drink?" George, Tina's only brother asked as we neared the limo. He and my cousin Hank were the two ushers. I didn't know George very well, but he seemed like a nice enough guy.

"It's a little early for drinking," Hank wined from his seat. I sighed. Hank was blood, but that didn't make him any less annoying. Tom didn't get along with him any better than I did, but his mother insisted Hank be included when an extra usher was needed.

"George, I've love a drink," I said.

"Me too!" Janet said as we entered the limo. It was a stretch so that the whole wedding party could fit in one car.

Cheryl moved over to make room for me, but I maneuvered Janet next to her and sat with George. Cheryl looked disappointed, but Janet smiled. It was no secret that Cheryl was interested in me, but I didn't like her.

Cheryl was a bit chunky, but that wasn't the reason for my dislike. She was actually attractive despite the weight. It was her personality that made her unappealing. She was pushy and classless. It amazed me that she and Tina were raised in the same house.

"George, switch seats with me," Cheryl said to her brother. I hid an internal groan.

"Cheryl, let him be," Bette, the oldest sibling said. She acted like a mother to all of her siblings and they responded in kind.

"I just want to be by a window," Cheryl wined. Bette laughed.

"George is fine where he is," she said, giving me a wink. She knew why Cheryl wanted to move, but she also knew I wasn't interested.

Bette was around my age. She was also a bit overweight, but her personality more than made up for it. She had an earth mother quality about her and she seemed to always be laughing.

"Mommy, is there any soda?" Bethany asked Bette.

"Uncle Tom bought a bottle of grape soda, just for you!" Bette replied as she reached into the refrigerator.

"I'd like some..." Hank started to say, but I cut him off.

"Hank, have a beer and relax," I snapped. There was probably enough soda for him to have a glass, but it seemed unkind to take some considering the girl's excitement. Hank frowned at me and began to open his mouth.

"Hank, there's coke in there as well," Janet put in. "Have some of that." Hank continued to frown, but nodded in acceptance.

"George, I need a refill," I said as I finished my drink. I didn't know who was worse, Hank or Cheryl.

"Didn't you have enough to drink last night?" Hank asked obnoxiously. Okay, so he just surged into the lead.

"I invited you. You missed a good time," I said with a shrug.

"It was very childish and selfish to drag Tom out the night before his wedding," he replied.

"Yeah!" Janet put in. I looked at her in surprise, but saw her smiling as she added, "Especially since you didn't invite me!" George and Bette laughed.

"It was sort of a bachelor party," I said lamely. I arrived late last night and Janet was already home.

"That's no excuse!" she snapped, but she was still smiling. I decided it was time to take the offensive.

"You would have loved our last stop. We ended up at Torpedo's," I grinned, being careful with my words because of Bette's daughter. Everyone else in the car knew that Torpedo's was a shaker joint.

"I've never been there," Janet said, her eyes sparkling in mirth.

"You should go," I replied.

"That's rude!" Hank snapped.

"She can't go to a place like that!" Cheryl put in.

"Why not?" Bette said. "I went to a place like that with Frank when we were first married." Frank was Bette's husband. He was a good guy from what I remembered.

"You didn't!" Cheryl cried.

"It was a dare," Bette shrugged.

"How was it?" Janet asked, unable to hide her curiosity. Bette just smiled and shrugged in reply.

"Well, be sure to mention Tom's name if you decide to go to Torpedo's to see for yourself," I grinned. "He was very generous with the staff." George laughed, causing his drink to go down the wrong pipe. He started coughing.

"What's this about Tom being generous?" Tina asked as she and Tom finally joined us in the limo. She obviously heard my last comment.

"Nothing," I said carefully. Tina smiled, but wasn't really buying it. Tom was blushing furiously.

"I think it's time we get on our way to the reception," Bette said, changing the subject. Tina let the issue drop and poured Tom and herself a drink. I smiled in thanks to Bette while Janet laughed gently. George finally got control of his coughing.

"To the bride and groom," I said once everyone had a drink.

"To the bride and groom!"

**********

"I think I drank to much," Tom slurred and he leaned against the toilet bowl.

"You think?" I asked sarcastically. Tom just groaned. "Damn!"

"This could be bad, real bad," George said. He found Tom in his current position a few minutes earlier. Thankfully, he came and got me instead of making a scene. We were also lucky this was not the main men's room in the reception hall.

"Go find Janet and bring her here," I sighed. The wedding reception was pretty much over, but even the kindhearted Tina wouldn't be happy if she found Tom like this on their wedding day.

I stood Tom up and made him throw some water on his face. It didn't help and Tom got more water on his tuxedo then his face. I was cursing quietly when George returned with Janet and his sister Bette.

"You know, this is partially your fault!" Janet snapped.

"I know," I sighed. I kept Tom out the night before and I was beginning to regret it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Tom is a grown man," Bette put in with a shake of her head. "This wasn't all related to last night. He was drinking pretty solidly ever since the limo ride over."

"Yes, but he was exhausted from our late night carousing. I think he was drinking to try and stay awake," I said.

"We can play the blame game later," George said. "We have to do something before Tina finds out."

"And soon," Janet added. "We're all going to be missed if we stay here much longer."

"Anybody have any ideas?" Bette asked. George and Janet shrugged.

"I've got one, but Janet isn't going to like it," I said tentatively.

"What?" Janet asked.

"Well, since Tom and Tina had a morning wedding, it's still pretty early. He'll probably be okay by tonight if we can get Tom somewhere to sleep for a couple of hours. Of course, we'll need a good excuse," I began, watching Janet carefully.

"Out with it!" Bette snapped. I sighed.

"Tina a very kindhearted woman and she really gets along with Janet," I continued tentatively.

"Absolutely not!" Janet said, understanding where I was going.

"What are you two talking about?" George asked.

"Tina might forgive Tom's disappearance if he was busy consoling his sister about her pending divorce," I finally got out. George and Bette looked at each other.

"It just might work," George said.

"Janet becomes upset because the wedding reminds her of her owned failed marriage," Bette said as she nodded.

"I won't do it!" Janet snapped.

"But Janet, it's the only excuse that has the remotest chance of working," I argued.

"Do you have any idea how difficult my mother has been about John and my separation?" she said. "She'll be calling me nonstop if we follow through with your idea!"

"Janet, it's for Tom," I reasoned.

"No!" Janet snapped, but Bette smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" George asked his sister.

"She'll do it," Bette replied.

"Why should I?" Janet asked angrily.

"Because you're the oldest and that's what big sisters do," Bette said confidently. She and Janet exchanged a look before my cousin sighed and turning back toward me.

"You owe me big time!" She snapped. I didn't argue. I just nodded.

"Get going," Bette said. "George and I will wait a couple of minutes, then find Tina, and tell her our white lie. You two take Tom and sober him up. Make sure he's back at the hotel by no later than eleven okay!"

"He'll be there," I said.

"Yes, but will he be ready to perform his wedding night duties?" George asked with a grin.

"He'd better be!" Janet snapped, grabbing one of Tom's arms. Tom was asleep on his feet. I grabbed his other arm and we hustled him out a side door. He was asleep in one of the guest bedrooms at Tina's house less than an hour later. Her house was nice and had four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. I heard that she and John were talking about selling it once they divorced.

"Do you want some coffee?" Janet asked me once Tom was settled.

"Please?" I replied. She smiled at my tone.

"You sound exhausted," she said as she poured me a cup.

"I am," I replied. "I was up just as late as Tom and had my fair share of drinks."

"Why don't you take a nap as well," she offered. "I'll wake you in a couple of hours."

"Maybe in a little while," I replied. "So tell me, how have you been?"

"Give me a minutes to get these pins out of my hair and we'll catch up," she replied.

I watched as she quickly undid what probably cost her over a hundred dollars to get done by her beautician this morning. It was nice, but I always liked her with her hair down.

Janet had already changed out of her bridesmaid dress into a pair of old comfortable looking jeans and a tee shirt. She looked at me watching her and smiled. There was something in her expression that reminded me of what happened six years earlier.

It all seemed so surreal now. Tom convincing us to let him and Tina share a bedroom. Tina's cries and our own horniness leading us to do things that two cousins should never do.

Yet, surreal or not, I still felt cheated by the fact that Janet and Tom's mother discovered Tom and Tina sleeping together in the middle of the vacation. I expected to have another three or four nights with Janet, but it all ended abruptly the night they were discovered.

In retrospect, I was amazed my aunt didn't just end the vacation right then and there. I think my uncle's unwillingness to lose the money he paid had a lot to do with it. In either case, Janet's mother had our rooms moved and did room checks for the rest of the vacation.

I remembered being so relieved at the time because my aunt discovered Tom and Tina and not Janet and I. That would have been much worse. Yet, over time that relief was overshadowed by regret.

Janet and I never got together after that. I think we both wanted to at first, but it didn't happen because of my new job and her going away to college. Eventually the chance arose, but I think by then we were both afraid of what might happen.

"Penny for your thoughts," Janet asked as she finished with her hair. I smiled and shook my head. There was something in the way she looked at me that made me think she already knew my thoughts, but I didn't intend to talk about it now. Too much time passed.

"I was just thinking about how much I miss you and Tom," I said.

"You were the one that decided to take a job so far away," she said pointedly.

"A man has to make a living," I replied.

"Yes, but don't you get lonely?" she asked.

"Sometimes."

"Me too," Janet said as her eyes welled up, but she fought back the tears. It was an odd turn in the conversation. I guessed that it was caused by Janet and John's breakup.

"Tell me about what happened with John," I said. Janet rubbed her eyes with her fingers.

"There is nothing to tell," she insisted.

"Nonsense," I said softly as I pulled her into a hug. "You need to tell someone, so why not me?" Janet fought for me to release her, but I refused at first.

"Let me go!" she demanded. I sighed and did as she asked. Janet pulled away from me and took a moment to regain control of her emotions. I sat on the couch silently watching her. She needed to share her feelings with someone, but that didn't mean it had to be me.

"I'm sorry for snapping," she finally said.

"It's okay," I replied. Janet was looking into my eyes and I could see the pain she was holding inside. I wanted to ease it, but there was nothing I could do unless she let me in.

"The ceremony was nice," I said, changing the subject. Janet smiled and nodded.

"Father Nick does a nice sermon," she said, and then losing her smile added, "John refused to have him for our wedding. He said Father Nick was too liberal for his taste."

"Did you see aunt Celia at the reception?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? How could anyone miss Aunt Celia?" Janet asked rhetorically. "She five foot tall and weighs three hundred pounds."

"She was trying to dance to the electric slide," I laughed.

"You're kidding!" Janet squealed and then joined me in laughter. "It must have driven mother mad!"

"Let's just say, she was not happy," I grinned. Janet laughed harder.

"Do you remember her reaction when John's mother refused to let go of him after their dance?" Janet asked, her laughter turning hysterical. I stopped laughing and watched her silently. "He was always such a momma's boy!"

Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, Janet burst into tears. I once again pulled her into a hug. This time she laid her head on my shoulder and wept. I held her and patted her head gently.

I had the whole story an hour later. It was sad, but not uncommon. John was a jerk as I expected all along. He really deserved a good beating, but Janet wouldn't be happy if I tracked him down and delivered it. I still thought about it for a while before sighing and deciding to leave it alone for now.

"What time is it?" Janet asked once she calmed down.

"Just about eight o'clock," I said as I looked at my watch.

"I set the alarm in the bedroom to ten o'clock," she said. "Do you mind if we just lay here on the couch for a while."

"Why don't you go to your bed," I offered.

"No, I don't want to be alone right now. I want you to hold me," she replied.

"Sure," I said and kicked off my shoes. We lay across the couch and spooned. I played with her hair for a few minutes. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. I stayed up for a bit longer and watched her. Eventually, I fell asleep as well.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers