Tom's Wife, Joe's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Her plan backfired.
2.9k words
3.64
189.1k
36
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband's side of the family thinks that I am a round heeled slut and I suppose that I am, but only because my husband and his brother made me one. No, that's not entirely true; Tom's bother made me a slut, Tom just didn't stop him.

Tom and I had been married a little over eight years. As far as marriages go I guessed that ours was a pretty good one. We had our ups and downs, but the ups always greatly outnumbered the downs and whatever the troubles we managed to work our way through them without any lasting damage to our relationship. As far as I know Tom didn't run around on me and I had never cheated on him. Our sex life was adequate, but the excitement had died down a little. Frequency was okay - three or four times a week - but the passion seemed gone. I suppose that it was because we had gotten used to each other and had started taking each other for granted which might have contributed to what happened, but the major cause was my husband's lack of backbone where his family was concerned.

Tom's brother Joe is an obnoxious asshole. When we were dating Tom took me to meet his family and I hadn't been in Joe's presence for five minutes before he started making crude sexual comments to me right in front of Tom and Joe's wife Shelly. Neither of them said a word about it, just looked away. When we left I asked Tom why he had let his brother get away with talking to me like that and he said, "Don't sweat it honey, that's just the way he is. You just have to ignore him."

Well, I have been trying to ignore Joe for eight years, but it is hard to ignore someone when you are forced to be around them. Weddings, funeral, birthday and anniversary parties, Thanksgiving and Christmas are all family affairs and as soon as Tom and I arrive Joe starts in on me.

"Damn Karen, your tits seem to be bigger every time I see you. You gotta show them to me one of these days." "Karen baby, it's about time you brought that sexy body here for us to look at."" "Hey, here she is guys, the sexiest woman in the family. Wouldn't you just love to do her once?"

It went on like that for eight years and every time I would ask Tom to do something about it he would just shrug his shoulders and tell me that I should just accept it as a personality quirk. "He doesn't mean anything honey, it is just his way of complimenting you."

"Well I don't want compliments like that. I find them sexist and demeaning and I'm totally fed up with it. I'll give you one more chance to straighten him out and stop him from embarrassing me. If you don't do it I'm going to start doing some embarrassing of my own."

I even made several attempts to talk to Shelly about it and pretty much got the same response from her as I got from Tom.

Two weeks after I gave Tom the 'do something or else' ultimatum we went to Joe and Shelly's for Shelly's birthday party. At first I thought that Tom had taken my ultimatum to heart and had talked to Joe because Joe didn't greet me with one of his sexist remarks. I relaxed and for the first time in ages I was actually enjoying myself at a family party. Two hours into the party it became apparent that Tom either hadn't talked to Joe or he hadn't been forceful enough. I was drinking beer and I had the bottle up to my mouth and I was taking a long pull on it when Joe said, "Whoa, look at that. Would that mouth do a job on a cock or what?"

I looked over at Tom and he looked away and pretended that he didn't hear or see anything. Okay I thought, I warned you. I put the beer bottle down and looked Joe right in the eye, "I suck great cock baby. Would you like to find out first hand?"

Joe looked at me with a shocked look on his face and then he looked over at Tom who was standing there talking with Shelly.

"Don't bother looking at them and don't worry about them saying anything. Both of them have had eight years to say something and they have kept their mouths shut so obviously they don't care one way or the other. You want me to do it here in front of every one or have you a quiet place we can go to be alone?"

Joe just stood there with his mouth hanging open and inside I was laughing my ass off because everyone in the room was looking at Mr. BigMouth just standing there looking stupid. Then I decided to take it a little farther. I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him behind me into his den which was just off the dining room and I closed the door behind us. Joe was still stunned by what was happening and he just stood there as my fingers found his zipper and pulled it down. It was at that point that I expected Tom to come storming into the room and put a stop to things and then I would go back to the party and laughingly tell everybody that Tom had kept me from having anything to do with Joe's teeny-tiny little weenie.

But Tom didn't come through the door.

Okay then, I'd go to plan B. I'd fish Joe's cock out of his pants and then run from the room and tell everybody that Joe had a little itty-bitty dick. Then everything changed - I got my hand on Joe's cock. Even without seeing it I knew that something was wrong. It wasn't even hard and it was still a handful. I felt it twitch as I pulled it out and when I looked down at it I got the surprise of my life. In it's flaccid state it was twice the size of my husband's cock when he was hard. Joe's cock grew in my hand and I couldn't take my eyes off of it as it extended. My fingers were all the way around it when I reached into his pants and took hold of it, but as it grew it pushed my fingers apart and when it stopped growing my hand would only go halfway around it.

I was so fascinated by what I was watching that I didn't notice that Joe was no longer in a stunned or shocked condition. I didn't notice when he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down and it wasn't until I was at eye level with the slit in the end of Joe's cock that it suddenly occurred to me that my plan for shaming Joe had gone terribly wrong. I tried to stand up, but Joe held me down.

"Oh no baby, you invited me in here, you got me started and now you have to follow through."

With one hand pushing down on my shoulder he grabbed the back of my head with the other and pulled my head to him as he pushed his hips forward. When I opened my mouth to say, "Stop it Joe" his cock forced it's way past my lips. I could barely get my mouth around it and Joe held my head and fucked my mouth for about a minute and then he pulled out and laughed, "You aren't that great a cocksucker, but I'm willing to bet you are a great piece of ass."

He picked me up and carried me over to his desk and sat me down on it and then pushed me down on my back. He lifted my skirt to my waist and then ripped my panties off of me - just grabbed them and ripped them off. He took an ankle in each hand, forced my legs apart and then moved in between them. I had been struggling to get away from him and he was laughing at me.

"It isn't nice to tease Joey and I'm going to show you why."

He pushed the head of his cock at my opening and started humping and little by little his cock moved into me. I groaned and he looked down at me and chuckled.

"You behave yourself baby and just lie there and don't fight it and I'll do something to make it easier. Otherwise I'll just force it in a little at a time and make you feel the pain and discomfort."

I looked up at him and didn't say a word and after a few seconds he reached down and opened a desk drawer and took out a bottle of KY Lotion. He pulled out of me and I watched as he lubed himself up and thought that there was no way in hell that he could get all of his cock in me, but at the same time I found myself wanting to know if I could take it all. It wasn't a rational thought on my part - I hadn't really intended for what was about to happen to occur - but several things were going on in my mind at the same time: 1. I'd never had a cock that large, Hell, I didn't even know that there could be cocks that large. 2. My husband didn't even care enough about me to come charging in and put an end to what was happening. 3. Shelly apparently didn't care about what her husband and I were doing in the room. 4. Refer back to #2 - I was pissed at the gutless bastard. 5. Refer to # 2 and #4 - I'd show that miserable asshole!

When Joe had lubed himself up as much as he thought he needed he put the head of his cock against my pussy and parted my pussy lips.

"Grab your knees and pull them back as far as you can."

I did what he said and he began feeding his cock into me with short little strokes and every stroke put just a little bit more of him into me.

I didn't want it to happen, I really, really didn't, but as inch after inch of that monster moved into me I became more and more turned on. He was touching me in places that I didn't even know I had. Moans of discomfort changed into moans of pleasure and finally I felt Joe's pubic bone hit mine. I had done it! I had taken all of him. For some unknown reason I felt proud of myself and I must have smiled because Joe said, "That's right baby, you got it all, and now I'm going to make sure that you will want to take it all again and again and again. I'm going to make you my bitch baby, I'm going to turn you into my personal whore."

He slowly started fucking me. He started with long slow strokes and kept at it until I began moaning at the pleasure of it, "Yes, oh yes, ooh yes" and Joe laughed and said, "That's it baby, sing to me, tell me that you want my cock. Do you want my cock baby?"

I didn't answer and he stopped in mid-stroke. "Do you want my cock?" I still didn't say anything so he said, "Okay, I'll take it away" and he started to pull out of me.

"No, don't" I cried as I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed his ass with my hands, "Leave it in, leave it in, yes I want your cock, please leave it in."

"That's what I wanted to hear baby, you are mine now. Tommy can see to feeding you and keeping a roof over your head, but your pussy belongs to me now."

He started fucking me faster and harder and my body went crazy as he touched places that had never been touched before. I wasn't a virgin when I met Tom. I'd had several lovers and once I'd even let a boyfriend and two of his buddies do me after a drunken party, but I had never been fucked like Joe fucked me. I screamed and I begged and I had orgasm after orgasm and all the time he looked down at me and smiled and told me how much he was going to be fucking me from then on.

I had fully expected that Tom would follow me into the den when I led Joe into it so I hadn't locked the door behind us. While I was lying on the desk begging Joe for his cock the door had opened and someone had come in. I didn't know it until Joe slowed down on his strokes. In a panic because I thought he was going to pull out and leave me and I lifted my head and saw that Tom's cousins Paul and Steve and his Uncle Ralph were standing there watching us. Confused I looked up at Joe and he chuckled and said, "Don't worry about them sweetie, they don't get you until I'm done. You do want me to keep going don't you?"

In my fevered mind all I wanted was that monster cock plowing into me and his comment "they don't get you" sailed right over my head. I had my hands on Joe's ass and I was trying to pull him to me.

"Look at the slut guys, she just can't get enough. Okay sweetie, let's finish you off" and he began to pound hard into me. After about a minute or so he said, "Get ready baby, here it comes" and I suddenly felt like a water hose was filling me. The thought of another man's sperm flooding my married pussy sent me over the edge and I had my fourth orgasm since Joe started feeding me his cock. As I lay there trying to catch my breath I became aware that Joe was still in me and that even soft he filled me more that Tom did when he was hard. When Joe began to pull out of me I reached up to try and hold him to me, but he pushed my hands away and said, "Okay sweetie, I'll give you more, but you will have to get me hard again." He moved so that his cock was at my mouth. "Go ahead sweetie, work on it, get me up again."

I didn't hesitate; I reached out and took his cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. Soft I could accommodate him and I licked and sucked him to the best of my ability - I wanted him hard and in me again. In concentrating on Joe I forgot about the other three in the room and it wasn't until I felt hands on my legs and a cock enter me that I remembered them. I jerked my head away from Joe and looked to see Uncle Ralph grinning at me.

"I've wanted to do this since the day Tom introduced us."

I tried to pull away from him, "No, no, you can't do this. Make him stop Joe, make him stop."

Joe laughed at me, "Don't be telling him he can't sweetie, he already is. Besides, I don't want him to stop sweetie; I want him to keep your cunt hot while you get me hard. Come on sweetie, stop talking and get your mouth back on my dick."

I lost all track of time as the four men took turns fucking me. Finally Joe said, "That's enough for now guys, we've been away from Shelly's party too long and we need to get back. We'll have plenty more opportunity to fuck the little whore from now on."

"Oh my God" I cried, "Shelly!' How am I ever going to be able to face her after this."

"You don't need to sweat Shelly sweetie, she's as much a slave to this cock as you are going to be and she knows better than to piss me off. She gets me mad and I make her go without for a while. If she knows I want more of you she will do whatever I want to see that I get you. You can look forward to a lot of invites for coffee sweetie and I'll be here to make sure that you get cream. No sweetie, Shelly isn't your problem; your problem is Tom and how you handle that is up to you. Here's the deal sweetie. I take lunch from eleven-thirty till one. I'll be at your front door by eleven thirty-five and I expect you to meet me at the door naked except for your slutiest high heels. If you don't answer the door as soon as I knock and in the manner I just told you I turn and leave and you never get to see this cock again. Understood?"

I was still thinking about how I was going to be able to face Tom and I didn't answer right away and Joe said sharply, "I asked you if you understood?"

"Yes Joe."

"Good" and he turned to leave, but he stopped when he reached the door and turned back to me, "Oh, by the way, staying on my good side and keeping me happy means that you need to keep Ralph, Paulie and Steve happy too" and then he laughed, "And maybe one or two others" and then he opened the door and left the room. I turned and looked at Paul, Steve and Ralph and they were giving me big grins.