Tonight

Story Info
Prelude to a test.
843 words
23.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers

Tonight, you will dance for Me.

Tonight, you will sing for Me.

Tonight, you will be tested.

Tonight, you will stand in the windowless play room and bare your body to Me. I will watch with keen interest as your everyday persona is slowly shed, each materialistic piece of your mundane existence banished to the floor, to reveal your private persona, your submissive persona, your true persona. I will look deep into your eyes and penetrate your soul. I will gaze upon the flame of love and desire which I know burns deep within you, the flame which warms you, the flame which fuels you. I will possess you with My gestured commands, with My eyes.

I will rise from My chair at last, standing erect and fully clothed before you, towering over your small form. I will encircle you, several times, admiring you, studying you, scrutinizing you, inspecting you. I will make a mental note of any deviances in the prescribed preparations sent to you previously. I will, if there are no deviances, signal My approval with a gentle kiss to your forehead. I will, if any deviances are noted, slap you fiercely across the chest, so that you know you must improve in your preparations for the next time you and I meet; I will only grant you this solitary opportunity to disappoint Me without truly punishing you as you would thus deserve, for tonight, you will be tested.

Tonight, you will be tested... thoroughly.

I will seize you by your naked shoulders and back you toward the center of the play room, holding your gaze, ensuring you know that I am in control now, that I will punish you or pleasure you as you deserve, as you need, as you have earned. I will position you underneath the pulley system. I will slowly and snugly attach the thick black leather cuffs on either end of the spreader bar which dangles from the heavy silver chain; I will padlock the cuffs to your wrists to ensure your complete captivity. I will, if I so choose, kiss you deeply, as a symbol of the calm before the storm.

I will cross the play room and stand by the main control panel. I will engage the pulley system, to force your arms to rise into the desired position well above your head. I will then plunge the play room into darkness, robbing you of all sight without needing to bother with a blindfold.

I will wait. I will wait until I feel the time is right. I will wait longer - much, much longer - than you can stand.

I will plunge you into light so bright that you are blinded. I will watch as you wince beneath the intense spotlights even though your eyelids provide you with a very meager protection. I will enjoy your efforts to turn away from the blinding whiteness only to find that all of the spotlights are fully trained upon you, and specifically upon your head and shoulders and back and chest, so that your bonds prevent you from escaping their bright intensity.

I will lash out at you. I will mark you. I will create long red stripes across your skin. I will effectively hide, out of the range of your all-too-limited view, so that all you might be able to see is the very tip of the single-tail whip in those final milliseconds before it kisses you once more.

I will enjoy your dance. I will enjoy the flexing of your muscles and the motions of your exposed anatomy. I will drink in every movement of your feet and your legs as you instinctively attempt to flee the source of pain which batters your young body. I will note how each new stripe across your skin adds several new steps to your dance. I will note how the irregular rhythm of the flogging creates a beautiful, sustained melody for your body's continual movements to follow.

I will savor your song. I will cherish the soft, quiet utterances as the test begins. I will consume the throaty cries as your haughty resolve begins to falter. I will treasure the hearty screams as your limits are approached and ultimately extended further than you have ever imagined possible.

I will continue to lash out at you, to kiss you with the single-tail whip. I will harden My demeanor even more each time you beg Me to give you a moment of rest, to end the test, to stop. I will stand in the relative coolness of the shadows while you drain yourself underneath the intense spotlights, their unbearable heat mixing with your constant instinctive attempts at escape to drain you of your energy.

I will continue to test you until your limits have been stretched to the limit. I will of course honor your safeword and your safegesture.

Tonight, you will be tested, and whether you pass or fail the test, I will learn volumes about you... and I believe you will also learn much about yourself.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Possessing Bella Bella picks up the pieces of her lifein BDSM
Recreation Technology to aid police investigations may have other uses.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ace of Spades Introduction to Submission.in BDSM
A Brat and Her Master A smart ass masochist and the Master trying to break her.in BDSM
120 BPM The rhythm of love in a different twist.in BDSM
More Stories