Toni's Island Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,157 Followers

The last man began to pump hard up into Toni. She felt him stiffen and begin to shoot cum. She moaned as another orgasm wracked her body. She collapsed on top of him as he pumped the last of his cum into her.

He rolled her off of him and she lie there shaking. Ran instructed his men to take her down to the ocean and clean her up. He walked back to the hut where Don was.

Don was screaming at the man to let him go. He'd told his story time and time again. He'd told the truth. Why don't they believe him? Ran spoke with the man guarding him telling him to let Don go in 10 minutes. He smiled and went back to where Toni was.

She was curled up on the blanket sobbing.

"Get dressed. Your husband will be here soon. Do you want him to know what a whore you are?" He said.

Toni screamed. "You raped me! You fuckers! You raped me!"

Ran grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"I saw you cum whore. He said.

He reached down to her pussy and fingered her. She was still wet. He raised his fingers to his nose and looked at Toni and sniffed.

"You'd take another cock right now, if I offered it." He said as he finger fucked her some more. Toni involuntarily fucked back against his fingers.

"Whore. Go get your husband." He said smiling and then nodded to all the man as they began to walk away along with him.

Toni dressed quickly and ran to where she thought Don was. Don met her part way.

"Are you all right?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Was her reply.

She grabbed him and began to cry.

Don had no idea what had happed to Toni. He assumed they had just questioned her as they did him. He held her as she cried. He apologized for buying the pot and they walked back silently to the hotel.

Toni went immediately into the bathroom and took a long shower. She quietly sobbed recalling what had happened to her that night. She had been raped. But she had enjoyed it. How could she have done that? She continued to cry until Don knocked on the door.

Don had brought her some punch. He thought she could use it. She drank it down quickly and asked for another, which she drank quickly. She continued to drink and sob hysterically all night long. Don tried to be of a comfort to her, but still had no idea what had happened to her.

She finally passed out, but had a restless sleep. Scenes from what happened to her filling her dreams and waking her up. She laid there silently, trying to recall what had happen. Did it really happen? Then her hands would wander down to her pussy. It was swollen and sore, as was her asshole. She lay there for a while, crying gently, and then going back to sleep.

The next morning, they packed quickly and checked out. Fila helped them carry their bags. He had been told of what happened last night on the beach and kept grinning at Toni as he packed their bags into the car. Toni kept her eyes down the entire time as they drove to the airport.

They boarded the plane and she sat silently next to her husband. Him being blissfully unaware of what had really transpired last night.

"Honey, are you OK?" He asked as he patted her hand.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,157 Followers
12