Toni's Unintentional Weekend

Story Info
She got totally blacked and turned.
7k words
4.29
92.3k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni Fisher sat tapping her long finely manicured finger mails, she was fed up, in fact she was more than fed up, she was royally pissed off. It was Thursday night, she had just taken a call from her husband, he couldn't make it home this weekend, he had to work. The Project he was a senior Manager on was at a critical point in its construction.

This was the second time this month and she was pissed off because she had arranged a special night for him on the Saturday, it was his 30th birthday, and followed two days later by her 25th. The children had already been arranged to be at his mothers. They were being picked up at 4pm Friday afternoon, and then she would have sprung into action and got all the arrangements up and running, now all her plans were dashed.

And on top of that Toni was as horny as hell, she had planned to fuck his brains out as soon as he had arrived home, then again late Friday night, early Saturday morning and then at what ever time it would have been when her shindig for Larry had ended in the early hours of Sunday morning. She then would have taken pot luck before he had left for the week on Monday morning.

Toni was a lovely and gorgeous ultimate sexual woman; she loved her sex, loved making love, loved being made love to and was always up for it. Her husband regarded himself as the luckiest man on earth. She was always there for him, drop of a hat she would say yes, even if she wasn't asked.

She had married Larry 7 years ago and was relatively happy, she knew he worked away from home a lot; he had done it ever since leaving college with a degree in engineering. His post now made him a very important person within the hierarchy of the international firm he worked for. But sometimes Toni thought he was at their beck and call a little too much, and this was one of those times.

They had two children, Julie 6 and Thomas 5, their lives were well adjusted to daddy being away a lot, but his homecomings were always greatly looked forward to. But that didn't help Toni too much when all she wanted was a good bonking! She looked at herself in the mirror. 'You could have any man you want Toni,' she told herself.

From tip to toe she was a show stopper. Long honey blond hair, centre parted, it shimmered in the light like the morning sun on a beautiful day. Her face was alive, alert, large green eyes, rosy high cheekbones, round button nose, a full lipped wide symmetrical mouth that could entice a man from 20 paces. An English rose complexion that would grace any fashion magazine even now at the age of 25.

Her body was still in great shape, she kept fit, ate nothing but good things, didn't smoke, and drank little, a couple of wines here and there. If she had a fault it wasn't one that displeased men, her tits were large, with nipples you could hang a hat on, she could never hide them no matter what she wore. Their saving grace in her opinion was that they were still high, firm and proud, and unwaveringly sensitive still.

Her waist was still 26" her hips were still 36, and at 5ft 9" her legs went on forever. She turned at herself inspecting what was reflected back. 'You are one seriously sexy woman Toni Fisher,' she said to her reflection. That's when she hit on the idea that would lead to a change in her life, a change she didn't see coming and one she hadn't thought or even intended to make.

She picked up the phone and rang the number of the hotel where her husband was, she made a reservation, asking for the room next to 511, it was given and she paid by credit card. She would surprise him with a show he wouldn't forget. She called his mother and asked if she could pick the kids up earlier, not giving a reason to do so, or explain why.

She knew he wouldn't be calling her; his mother would continually berate him for always being away. The following morning she packed a case making sure nothing but sexy was in there. Her lacy skimpy underwear would stun him, short skirts, stockings, the full monty was to be paraded. His mother arrived at 2pm took the children and she set off on the 150 mile journey, already looking forward to a fun filled sexy weekend.

As she reached about half way she passed through the town where she had been born, she considered stopping to see her divorced mother. She decided not to but had she indeed stopped she would have been stunned to see her husband's car on the drive! Toni was twenty miles from her destination; she had just pulled in to fill the car up so it was ready for the return trip on Sunday.

Her phone rang, it was Larry, and what he said couldn't have been worse, he had just received an instruction to attend a meeting in London that night, visit a new site on Saturday and work the weekend on submitting a price for the following Monday. He finished his conversation by saying he had just left his hotel and was setting off.

Toni finished filling her car and decided to reluctantly return home to a quiet weekend, then she said to herself, 'to hell with it, I've booked the hotel and I'm having a weekend even if I will be on my own!' So she continued her trek. She arrived at the hotel and checked in, she had a long luxurious bath, went for a walk in the grounds and returned to her room, it was around 8pm she looked at the room service menu and decided to go down to the dining room instead.

She was met by a maitre de and shown to a table in the window overlooking the expansive gardens, it was lovely place to sit and it made her feel happier about her lonesome situation. The menu was varied and exciting; she ordered a pate starter, a fish course and a sweet, with a glass of red wine. Toni took and age over her meal, many heads turned as every man in the room looked at the beautiful woman sat on her own and thought, 'I wish.'

She had half hoped that a dashing good looking sexy man would ask if he could join her but none did, and to be truthful there wasn't one in the room any way, she allowed herself a smile at her lucid thoughts. Toni finished her dinner and left, as she was making her way back to her room she saw a sign on a door saying, "Residents only Bar."

'Ah,' she thought, 'I'll have a drink and go on up, watch a bit of television before going to bed.'

She walked in, there were two couples, they all greeted each other with a smile and nod, the men appreciated her looks, the women appraised her. Toni sat on a bar stool at the end and asked for a exotic cocktail. The coloured bar man worked it for her, and it tasted delicious. As he served her she caught his eye, he was 'looking' at her, she knew the signs, and, she said to herself, 'he is rather cute and good looking isn't he?'

She was wearing a suit, it was a black matador type of jacket, and a short skirt, a white cotton man type shirt with a high collar, she was wearing a long gold chain on the outside of her shirt, and the cuffs rolled over the jacket sleeves. Patent leather black high heels with the mandatory stockings, and underneath she was ready to kill, kill any male who would be brave enough to enter, that man had been intended to be her husband!

Her glorious blond hair was up on her head in a wave of soft curls, all held by a butterfly clip. Toni looked stunningly sexy and fantastic, 'and I'm on my bloody own,' she bemoaned to herself. She sipped her cocktail and a shadow passed her peripheral vision, she looked to see what it was and there was man standing near her, he ordered a wine, "and please," he told the bar man, "refresh the ladies glass." He had an accent she didn't recognise.

He smiled at her, his white teeth flashed; he had a swarthy complexion, and said.

"Please forgive me for being so forward señora, but you look a little sad, please allow me to buy you a drink." He raised his glass and silently toasted her. Toni thought for a moment, returned his smile and thanked him.

"May I be so bold señora to ask why such a beautiful lady is sat in here by herself on a Friday evening?" He said, with a lilting tone in his voice. Again Toni thought, did she want to talk to a stranger, she thought, 'why not, it can't do any harm can it?'

"I was due to meet my husband here but unfortunately he was called away on business, so I decided to stay by myself." She told him, twirling the stick in her glass.

"Ah," he said, "that is a sad way to be, may I sit here?" He pointed to a stool next to hers.

"Yes of course," Toni replied, "please do." She appraised him in seconds. He was a tall very good looking man, around 6ft 2", light bronze skin, a mass of black curly hair, broad shouldered, powerful in build, and a smile that was wide, bright, and dazzling. He seemed to be a very nice person but she would keep her distance.

The man intrigued her though, his accent, his looks, he certainly wasn't English, she wondered where he was from, but refrained from being so informal to ask.

He held out his and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Diego, Diego Montez; I am pleased and honoured to meet you, er?"

"Hello, nice to meet you too Diego, I am Toni Fisher, Mrs Toni Fisher," she qualified the introduction, 'just to let him know I'm not available,' she told herself.

"You live near here Mrs Toni Fisher?" he asked with a smile, he had enough knowledge of the language to note her reply. Toni smiled too, she had gathered it too.

"No I live a long way from the hotel, but you can call me Toni, okay?"

"Thank you Toni, I like your name, it is so cute." Toni laughed, she decided he was nice.

"I am from Argentina," he told her, "I am with the government trade mission in this fair city, and I'll be here for one more week before I return home." It was a total lie, but she believed him.

"To your wife and family?" she said, intoning he was taken.

"No no señora, I do not marry yet, I am single today." Toni smiled at his attempt at perfect English.

"Your husband is a very lucky man señora, to have such a beautiful wife; I would like to be so lucky." He told her in a soft accent that delighted her.

They chatted for some time, he bought another set of drinks, she noticed the black bar man checking them out, 'jealous is he, I'll bet he would like some of this blond?' and smiled inwardly. Diego was a charming and funny man, he even mentioned the war in 1982 that they had lost, "my government were fools to have tried it," he said quietly, as if he was being overheard.

The other two couples had departed, and now she was alone with the handsome Argentinean, but she felt safe, 'can't get into trouble in here can I? He can't jump my bones at the bar,' she almost giggled.

Toni was feeling happy and alive, the third drink was having their effect, she looked at her watch, it was 12.15.

"My," she said, "look at the time, I think I had better go now, it's getting late, I'll just pop to the bathroom, excuse me." Toni got up to leave, the bar man smiled at him and turned around to check his shelves. He knew what was going to happen now.

Diego popped some powder out of a small packet into Toni's drink and stirred it with the cocktail stick, it dissipated. He winked at the bar man who was known to him through the mirror behind the bar, he too was Argentinean the bar man winked back.

Toni returned, and sat again on her stool, she noticed that he hadn't taken any liberties by sitting closer while she was away. They continued chatting for a while, she had found him to be a charming intelligent man and was pleased to have met him, he had brought her out of her doldrums, and when he said.

"Maybe we could have dinner tomorrow?" his look was hopeful.

"Yes Diego, I think I would enjoy that."

Toni was as horny as hell, she wished her husband had been here, 'I would have killed him in bed tonight,' she thought. She didn't know that the powder Diego had slipped into her drink was an aphrodisiac, and aided by Toni's own lustful desires was having an effect that she wouldn't be able to fight.

"I must go Diego, thank you for a very entertaining evening, I'll see you tomorrow, good night," she said, Toni stood and her pussy rang her bell, she quickly squeezed her thighs tight together to try and stop the pealing.

"Are you alright Toni, you look a little flustered?"

"It's just the drink, I'm not used to it, I'll be okay thank you," she replied.

"I am on your floor," he said, "I should retire too; I'll walk with you, if that is alright?"

"Yes if you wish," she said. Her nipples were screaming at her, she could feel that sensitive hardness of them that she knew so well, they were scratching on her shirt.

Diego walked with her close at her side, his hand lightly holding her by the elbow. They entered the elevator and he pressed the button for floor 5. His closeness was having an undesired and lucid affect on Toni, she was aware of his manliness, he cologne. He was a very good looking charming man, with a strong personality; she sensed all of it and him. Diego was right next to her, he had moved in close, the predator was on her case.

She was already too late to stop what was about to happen. She didn't even know anything was happening; all she was aware of was the ringing in her pussy, and the terribly insistent buzzing of her nipples. Her very nerve ends were tingling now, her stomach tightened, her pussy clamped down on the imaginary prick it felt in it.

They exited and walked toward her room, 513, he had said he was in 527. When they got close Toni fumbled in her purse and pulled out her key card. Diego said, "Please allow me," and he took the card from her, located it into the slot and opened her door.

Toni turned to him, gazed helplessly into his eyes, the powder had achieved it goal.

"Thank you Diego, it has been a real pleasure spending the evening with you." She whispered, her cheeks were flushed, her lips blood red, her neck was reddening, her arousal was full on. She actually felt she could slip to the floor yank her skirt up right there in the corridor and bring herself off!

Diego leaned forward and kissed her, Toni went into shock, 'what is he doing?' She thought, the kiss had tingled her very receptive lips. He leaned down a little locked lips with hers, and Toni couldn't stop herself from responding. The next thing she knew was, he was backing her into her room and she was allowing it. His arms were around her now and his body was up against hers, she could feel his prick pressing into her between her much aching thighs.

She felt herself being lowered on to her bed and her clothes being removed, but he had squeezed her nipples first, the explosion that caused took her mind off the knowledge that she was being undressed. He was kissing her and she was kissing him back, her arms were around him, she was so up for this now nothing could stop it, or her from giving in to a man other than her husband for the very first time.

Soon the gloriously beautiful blond was naked, Diego was working furiously on her utter seduction, she had got hold of his cock through his trousers, and it was big, 'oh my it's so big,' she told herself, as her hand squeezed it further into life. Diego rose up from the bed and locked his eyes on hers and undressed, he threw his coat off, ripped open his shirt and Toni's eyes fell on to the hairiest man she had ever seen, his chest was covered in a mass of tight black curly hair, 'Oh my god, just look at him, he is so gorgeous,' and Toni's twitching body orgasmed.

Any thought of her husband was long gone, he dropped his trousers and shorts to reveal his thick fat prick, it was pointing right at her as she lay prone on her bed. Toni held out her arms, she wanted to submit to this overpowering man stood above her. Diego went to her, her left arm closed around his neck, her right hand went for his prick and captured it, she tried to pull him over herm but he refused, he kissed her again, she fastened her arm tight around him, he crushed her nipples in turn. Toni's body jolted as if she had been tasered.

He began to kiss her face, then her ears, down to her neck, Toni turned her head to give him all the access he wanted, over her shoulders, down to her proud full tits, each nipple was treated to an eternity of attention, they were stood erect and hard and super sensitive they were creating havoc within her, small orgasms rippled through her continually.

Diego went everywhere over her body roaming and kissing, licking and sucking, he was heading for her trimmed pussy where his fingers were playing a tune that she was dancing to. As he neared his ultimate goal he slipped his dripping fingers under her, he closed his mouth over her nectar filled love pit and sank his middle finger into her ass at the same time. Toni's body was hit with a minefield explosion it just about obliterated her..

Her body was arched upwards; her head thrown back, mouth open in a perfect 'O', her feet sliding side to side. She opened her tight shut eyes and saw the most incredible sight she had ever seen. His beautiful thickly encased hairy prick was looking at her, all around him was black thick hair, it mesmerised her, his thighs were covered too, she could see his belly, muscled and strong. He looked like a grizzly bear above her waiting to devour its prey.

Diego was about to do just that, his tongue dove into her, this caused Toni to arch her body downwards and her head up where her mouth closed over the thick cock waiting for it. Her arms rose over his lower back and held herself to the salty tasting weapon in her mouth; the heat it gave out warmed her up even more. Soon orgasms were being driven though her, she was sucking hard on him, the man odour enveloped her.

He twisted around suddenly and now he was gazing down into her eyes. Toni forgot every vow, oath and promise she had ever made now, she reached down to hold him and point him in the right direction, he pressed forward, Toni located it, and in he went, she was sl slick there was no resistance. He was fully embedded in her right up to his hairy balls.

She wrapped herself tight to her lover, he pounded her held her tight in his own arms he was chasing Toni right over the cliff edge to her impending doom. Her husbands face popped into her mind. "Fuck off!" She told it and forgot him immediately; her sole focus was on the man on top of her with the thick heavy prick totally driving her insane with lustful arousal.

Her Argentinean lover banged Toni like she had never been banged, all she could do was moan out loud at each stinging thump, she had never been fucked like this, she hadn't even known it was possible. Her lover was in rapture he was here in this fabulous beautiful blond's bed, and she was going crazy for him.

"Oh Diego, oh my god Diego, oh please, humph, arrrgh, Ooooh, oh yes baby yes, keep going, don't stop please don't stop!" Diego heard the words that gave him extra impetus, he increased the tempo and then he felt the familiar rumble in his lower abdomen, he was going to cum. He toiled and boiled and gave one mighty last thrust and shot load after load into the woman's very fertile womb, and he was as fertile as a man could be, he had 8 children here and there.

Toni realised too late that he was cumming and could do nothing to resist it, her arms and legs were locked around him and a steel bar wouldn't have broken her grip.

"Diego please don...." But she felt the heated cum boiling into her, the white heat thudded another orgasm out of her. Her lover kissed her tenderly.

Toni was utterly, wonderfully wrecked; she had had multiple orgasms with Larry, but not in this way. Her climaxes had been overwhelming. She lay under him, spent, and satisfied like never before, she felt fantastic. As she recovered and Diego slid off and away to gather her in his arms, she knew he hadn't finished with her, and in the bottom of her heart she knew she hadn't either.

The drug still had a grip on her, but even now she didn't know what he had done, she put it down to her own horniness, her need to have cock having taken over her senses. Diego kept her on the boil, tweaking her nipples, kissing her neck, and tickling her pussy maddeningly, wonderfully.

12