Too Much of a Good Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! I don't get it. How do you prevent him from snacking when you're not around?"

"That was the best part. I just wrote the app and downloaded it onto a smartphone that I locked in a safe at the office. No one knows where it is. As I explained to Scott, as soon as I turned the app on, my involvement was over. It's all between him and the app. My only role is to be supportive.

"I never talk about weight, diet, or exercise. I only focus on rewarding him. Until he reaches his goal, we do whatever he wants. Any argument that comes up is short. I keep it up only long enough to show him how much I disagree, and then I cave.

"Whatever he wants to eat, I cook it or pick it up from his favorite restaurants. I've noticed that he's going out of his way to never ask for any of my favorites, but I can live with that.

"I think I shocked him when I told him I was available for sex whenever he wanted it. The only thing off the table was anal and blowjobs. Then I decided that I'd give him the first blowjob of my life as a reward for reaching his goal. Every morning at breakfast, I demonstrate my progress. I can already deep throat a banana longer and thicker than his cock. I hope he'll forgive me tonight when he gets his reward early. I really don't want to lick his ass."

"I still don't understand. What does your app do?"

"You saw."

"I saw what?"

"The miniature cho alarm and the chip attached to it. They're in the ring Scott has around his ball sack. The battery warms up the steel bag around his balls and the anal wand and vibrates them. It gradually builds up the intensity and then stops. After a minute, it starts again and does the same thing. It always stops just before Scott is about to come."

"How does it know?"

"My chip. It doesn't know at first, but it learns. There's also a micro motion detector in the ring around his ball sack. Did you see the ring?"

"No."

"Probably because the ball bag hid it. The ring is the centerpiece of the apparatus. It can't be removed without a key -- unless he wants to take a chance with a welder. He can pull the steel-fiber thong down and the wand out of his ass when he's in the bathroom, but, unless he pulls it back up, the material and wand bunches and makes his pants stick out and look weird. If it's on right, nobody can tell he's wearing it and there's no embarrassment. It's sanitary and washes clean in the shower."

"What's an ass wand?"

"It's a long, thin flexible prostate massage vibrator attached to the thong that goes deep inside him. You can't see it when he's wearing the thong. The wand vibrates in tune with the vibrator in the steel ring, which also vibrates the steel sack around his balls. Everything is powered by one tiny, powerful battery inside the ring.

"When we had sex after I put the device on him, the computer chip becan monitoring Scott's body as it reacted. Four times gave it all the data it needed to figure out when he was about to come."

"So it drives Scott nuts."

"Not for long. All he has to do is masturbate himself to orgasm and the app goes to sleep immediately. He did suffer a little at the beginning when he was fighting it. That didn't last long, and I think it programmed his brain as well as the computer chip.

"The reason he didn't resist long today is because his mind and muscles remember the torture he endured the first few days when he tried to hold out against the my edging app. So even though you were watching, he couldn't prevent his hand from going to his cock to get relief and put the app to sleep again."

"I didn't see you holding your phone when he began getting agitated. How did you turn the app on?"

"I didn't. That's the beauty of the program. The app isn't on my phone, and I haven't touched the phone that's locked in the safe since it started. I thought I might need to recharge it, but after the first few days, it wasn't activated -- until today -- so, there's no battery drain."

"How did the phone locked at your office know when to start the vibrations in your home?"

"It didn't. You started it."

"Me?"

"Yes. Remember the piece of bread you were holding as you walked behind Scott's chair? You were so close to him that the cho alarm sniffed the carbs and sent a signal over the Internet to the phone in the safe. The phone activated the edging app. The morning I put the thong and ring on him, I stuck a piece of bread under his pillow. That's why he got hard four times before I threw the bread away. I wondered how many times it would work, but I decided not to satisfy my curiosity."

"So that's what happens if he snacks between meals?"

"Only if the snacks are sweet or starchy. No matter where he is, if the cho alarm detects carbohydrates, the program starts. The app is always on except from seven to eight in the morning for breakfast, one to two in the afternoon for lunch and six to seven at night for dinner. Scott chose the times. Those three hours a day, he can eat or drink anything he wants."

"What if he snacks on stuff with no carbs?"

"He can do that, but he has to be careful. Almost everything has carbs, but if something has only a small amount, the alarm won't go off. I told Scott to try some things, but as far as I know, he never did. After the first few days, he has only eaten his three meals each day as far as I know.

"Some of those meals were bizarre at the beginning. I started him on Saturday so he could get used to the program before he went back to work. To spite me, he spent the next week buying the unhealthiest food he could find and ate it for two straight days the following weekend. One meal was nothing but pastries.

"It made him so sick that he had to stay home from work on Monday. After that, he settled down."

"So you don't restrict his diet at all?"

"That's right. For three hours a day, he eats whatever he wants and as much as he wants. At first, he was piling everything high on his plate, but he stopped doing that after a couple of weeks. Even before he stopped, he was already losing weight. Also, after two weeks, he started to work out a little more. Now he resents appointments that make him reschedule his workouts. I think he noticed that he was feeling better when he woke up in the morning."

"So this didn't interfere with his work?"

"It changed it a little. The first thing he did when he went back to work was to send out a memo prohibiting eating during team meetings.

"One day, one of his staff forgot and brought some doughnuts and a cup of coffee to the meeting. It would have been all right if she had sat across from him, but she walked behind him and set the cho alarm off. When the program started, he yelled at her to get her crap out of there and then ran to the executive washroom to whack off."

Phoebe paused to laugh before continuing.

"Something like that happened once at home. I bought some expensive steaks and wine and served them with a baked potato. He was enjoying dinner so much that he lost track of time. When I saw on his face that the vibrations were starting, I felt horrible and helpless for a moment. It took me a second to make up my mind."

"What did you do?"

"I got up quickly and pulled off my panties. Then I leaned over the dining table and pulled my dress up to my waist. He slammed into me so fast that I almost fainted from the pain. When he started pounding me, everything on the table went flying, including the candles. I thought the house was going to burn down. Thank goodness, he came in a couple of minutes.

"I told him that the sniffer wouldn't prevent business lunches or dinners because it wouldn't go off if the carbs were a couple of feet away, but he was worried about waiters walking behind him, so he's not doing business meals for now and eating all his lunches at his desk. For the same reason, he's postponed all his business travel.

"I was waiting for him to tell me how I had ruined some big deal; but he never did. One day I asked him about the business meals and trips. He said that he found out he was a lot more productive once he eliminated the lunches and dinners, and he was rethinking his travel schedule because he was becoming a master of video conferencing."

"He should be grateful," Maggie said.

"Maybe twenty years from now he will be, but there's not one positive feeling about me in his mind at the moment. When he reaches his goal and I unlock his thong, I won't make a big deal of it. But later, when he's ready, I'll drive to a dumpster so he can watch me tossing it in. I hope that will bring a smile to his face."

They were getting close to the airport, and the car was silent for a few minutes.

"You must be thinking I'm one evil bitch," Phoebe said with a sigh. "You can say it."

"That's not what I was thinking. I was thinking about Dennis."

After another minute of silence, Maggie spoke again.

"I'd like you to do me a favor."

"Sure. What is it?"

"When you take that thing off of Scott, don't throw it away."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12