Took a Licking to Each Other

Story Info
Hot wife meets up with friend, with wild results.
4.7k words
4.18
78.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,537 Followers

I'm a woman. Yes, I'm also married. No, I am not going to tell you the only man I fuck is my husband. NO, I don't ask you to judge me. Just read, enjoy, and realise that in my stories I leave out the boring details like putting on condoms, washing up, etc, etc. If you like the story, please leave a comment. If you don't, that's ok too. However...

Please, if you don't like sex to be fun, dirty, or hopefully both – then DON'T READ IT!

*

Carol and I were school friends all those years ago. I am 42 and she, at 41, is the younger of the two of us. I always called her "Baby" when we were together. Reason was that most people thought she was my baby sister. We did look alike, in some ways.

We were both blonde, with long legs. The difference was, I had perky breasts which used to be 36C. Carol's boobs were her best feature. She had a pair of 38DD guns that attracted every thing with a dick within 100 metres. I swear once even a Labrador guide dog of a blind man we were chatting to had a crack at her because of her tits.

Anyway, I was married to Steve as you know. Two kids, two dogs and a family home later, I was a happily married woman, who still liked to fool around and play nasty occasionally. Our real estate business was going well and as a treat for Carol, who had just been divorced from her hubby of ten years, Jason, I flew her down to Melbourne for a few days shopping and to catch up with each other. It had been three years since we last saw Carol, and Steve thought it would be a great idea to have her come stay with us for the week.

I drove to the airport to pick Carol up on Thursday. Steve was working, and the kids were at school, so I took her to the Casino for lunch. I love the Crown Casino complex. The atmosphere there is a buzz, and the many different shops, restaurants and clubs make it a great place to go for fun.

We lunched at a funky little place called 'Automatic'. Two wines and a lovely risotto later and Carol wanted to look around Melbourne. We finished our dessert and headed across the Yarra and headed for Swanston St. It was a cool, winter's day, but we managed to keep warm by walking briskly between stops, and enjoyed each other's company as we searched for bargains and tried on a few dresses at Myers. We giggled and mucked around in the changerooms. A few men stared as we pinched, slapped and played around in full view of the other people trying things on. It was fun!

We decided it was time to grab a coffee, and so we headed across the Bourke Street Mall and found a nice quiet café, where we sat, sipped and chatted about the old times.

Without realising it, time had flown by, and as we finished our cake and coffee, we realised it was starting to get dark. I rang home and made sure the kids were ok. Luckily Steve had got off work early and was home cooking them some dinner.

"Take your time, babe. Enjoy yourself!" he said, in that relaxed and calm tone that I knew meant he was happy for me to stay out and enjoy Carol's company free of jealousy or consequences.

I told him I loved him and that I'd give him one of my special presents when I got home later that night. He laughed, knowing that I usually meant I would suck his cock until he shot his lovely warm goo in my hungry throat!

So anyway, it was Thursday night, and as most of you know, Melbourne rocks from Thursday to Sunday night. I decided to show Carol a few of the sights of Melbourne at night, and so we headed off around the city on foot.

We came across a really nice lingerie shop that was still open. Taking me by the arm, Carol said, "Come on Dee. Let's find Steve a sexy present in here."

With that, we walked in and found a sexy treasure trove of hot sleep and fuckwear. Carol tried on a few things, and looked amazing! Her big boobs looked incredible in this kinky little corset style bodysuit. It was made of stretchy lycra material that was black and shiny, and the front zippered up, but her booboos stopped it zipping much more than halfway. Her dark nipples were just visible over the edges. On her feet, she put a pair of hot knee boots with killer heels.

God she looked hot!

For me, she chose a pink ultra tiny stretch mini, which came with attached garters, some matching stockings, and a black and pink bustier that managed to make my boobs look rather big too!

I loved it!

Laughing at our purchases, I kissed carol lightly on the lips to thank her. I was slightly shocked, but totally turned on, by her reaction. She took my face in her hands, and, in front of the woman at the counter wrapping our items, she kissed me full on the lips and even slipped her tongue inside my mouth for a brief few seconds.

I melted at her touch, remembering the night all those years ago when we had fallen, drunk, into each other's arms and made love at Carol's parent's place after a wild party with school friends.

Snapped from our passionate kiss by the till drawer closing, we gathered our selves and headed back out into the street.

The kiss had me all tingly, but I said nothing, not certain what Carol's feelings were, despite the obvious passion in her lips.

We walked a little further before we came across a small bar, with some loud music pumping from the juke box up against one wall. It was playing Bon Jovi, my absolute favourite!

"Come on, let's grab a drink. I could use one after all this shopping!" I giggled, pulling Carol in by the hand, making sure not to lose any of our precious shopping bags!

Inside, there were a few people, mostly about our age, some younger. It was obviously a bar that folks liked to go after work to unwind. Several men in suits were drinking, laughing, and enjoying the view as two younger girls danced to Bad Medicine on the slightly elevated dancefloor at the back.

Ordering two kahlua and milks, I settled on to the bar stool next to Carol.

"Cheers" I said, "Here's to old friends getting together to rekindle the fun times of old."

We clinked our glasses and sipped the cool liquid.

"And here's to rekindling smouldering feelings", said Carol, winking and sucking provocatively on her straw!

We finished our drinks and hit the pavement again. About a kilometre round the corner, Carol stopped me.

"Dee, we have GOT to go in here," she said, indicating the adult book store next to the ice cream parlour.

Laughing again, we entered, not at all shy, and I must admit, it made my pussy twinge a little at the thought of what would be inside. I was not disappointed.

It had been ages since I'd been in an adult shop, and Carol said she hadn't been in one since well before her divorce from Jason. Independently, we scoured the shelves and cabinets, looking at the myriad of toys, books, magazines, videos and assorted sexual trinkets.

I found my favourite kind of vibrator, the dolphin type clit tickler. Mine was starting to play up, and so I decided to grab a new one. In fact, guessing that it would be ages before I went to another sex shop, I grabbed a pink one and a blue one, and headed over to Carol, who was engrossed in the dildo section. I guessed that things had been a little hard since Jason left, and she had become rather dependent on artificial cocks for a while. She had a large, double ended jelly dong in her hand. It was made from that wonderful jelly like substance, and was bright red. She was rubbing the shaft of it up and down in her hand outside the plastic packaging.

"What do you think? Is it me?" she giggled, fluttering her eyelids.

Out of nowhere, a man's voice answered.

"Hell babe, it damn well should be. You AND your sister!"

We both spun round to see a rather plain looking man in a beautifully tailored suit reading a magazine, and peering over his distinguished specs at us.

"Well thanks!" said Carol.

We laughed again, playing the sister role to perfection, then walked to the small counter and paid for our goodies. I remember thinking that Steve was in for quite a shock when he saw what we'd bought and heard where we'd been.

About ten minutes later, we were almost to the end of Bourke Street, when Carol spotted the adult cinema.

"Oh shit" I remember thinking, "Here we go!"

I was spot on.

"OOOOooooh, Dee – it's a porn theatre! I haven't been in one of these in years! Can we, can we, please, please, please?" she begged.

"Well........I guess we do have time, and it HAS been ages since I've been in one too. Why not!"

With that, we excitedly walked in the dark entrance and paid for the next feature. It was a movie called "Once you've had black, you'll never go back".

Carol and I both giggled excitedly at the thought of seeing a few big, dark hunks with large cocks on the screen as we walked through the doors and into the cinema itself.

It was a typical dark but totally fucking sexy theatre inside. There were about a hundred seats, and the screen was about 6 metres wide. The sound system was excellent, and the carpet was new, which I was pleased about. So many times I've walked across the sticky carpet of a porno theatre and cringed. This was a pleasant change. The other bonus was that the seats were also quite new, and they were a red fake leather material. Good for cleaning I thought to myself as carol lead the way down the aisle finding us a place to sit and stash our shopping bags.

We put all our gear on the two seats against the wall, and then left a spare couple of seats so we weren't too close to one side. We were about eight rows back from the front, and I noticed there were about ten other people spread around the cinema. The ads had started, so it was hard to see them clearly, but they were all men apart from one couple two rows in front of us.

As we settled in, the screen flickered to life, and after a condom commercial and a few phone sex commercials, the feature started.

The central character of the film was a white woman named April, and she was bored with her husband. He was played by a guy who I must admit looked like a total nerd, and I found myself understanding why she might be looking to fool around!

Anyway, the first scene was April masturbating as she fantasized about a large black man with a huge cock fucking her. Midway through the sex scene, I noticed that there was a man behind Carol and I, as I could hear him breathing. I also noticed when he unzipped his pants, but I was too nervous to turn around and see what he was doing.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Carol, whispering.

"Yes! He's taken his dick out and he's playing with it" she said.

"What? How the hell do you know that?" I asked.

"Because I snuck a peek and it almost poked me in the eye!" she said, giggling excitedly at my shocked reaction.

I turned to check, and sure enough, the guy had his penis out and was stroking it not a metre from my face!

"Like what you see as much as I do?" he smiled, asking me directly, his hand never stopping from pumping his now erect cock in his right fist.

I studied his cock. It WAS rather nice.

"Actually, yes" I replied. "It's not bad at all."

"Thanks babe. You can touch it if you like" he offered in reply.

"Ahh, no, that's ok. I'm just here for the movie" I replied, before somewhat nervously turning my attention back to the screen where the woman was now talking to two large black dudes at the gym.

"Shit Carol, did you hear what he said?" I asked her.

"Yep. I can't believe you knocked it back! I'd be all over it like a rash" she said, the fire in her eyes revealing a side I hadn't seen in ages.

For a few more minutes we sat and watched as the woman on the screen got down to business with the two black dudes. She ended up fucking them both in the sauna, a scene that reminded me of one of my extra marital adventures in the sauna at my own gym!

I was suddenly aware that Carol's hand was reaching backwards. I thought at first she was going to put her arm around me, but soon realised she was after a more male goal. Glancing sideways to watch, I saw her take the penis of the man behind us into her hand and slowly stroke and pump his shaft up and down as the action on screen hotted up.

The guy took her lead, and actually stood up in the space between his chair and ours, allowing Carol better access to his stiff cock. I turned and watched now, enthralled by her boldness.

Reaching back with her body, Carol positioned her head so she could take the guy's cock in her mouth. She began to suck him off, right there next to me, in the adult theatre!

I was shocked, stunned, but also totally turned on by her boldness. We didn't know this guy from a bar of soap, well, not entirely true, because by now Carol obviously knew his bar!! Anyway, I watched in awe as he stood there, hands on hips, pants now round his ankles, as my good friend took about four inches of his healthy shaft in and out of her hungry throat from underneath him. It was a weird position, but the angle of her head, backwards and slightly underneath his cock, allowed her to get more of it in her throat. I moaned a little as her slithering tongue appeared at the base of his cock, then disappeared as she took the shaft deeper into her mouth. At the same time, I unwittingly pushed my hand inside my panties and found my clit. It was surprisingly throbbing as I gave it a few flickers with my fingers, the arousal in me starting ti kick in as it has so obviously done with Carol and the guy behind us.

Without realising it, a man had taken up position next to me, and I suddenly felt his hand caressing my butt as I leaned towards Carol for a better view. I snapped my neck around as I felt the fingers caressing me, and noticed a man about forty five, smiling at me as he daringly continued to rub my ass. It felt great, but I was torn between being wickedly naughty and being a good girl. I was not torn for long, as my own fingers on my clit, his hand on my ass, and the sight of Carol sucking the stranger took over. I moved my head back to watch the action, and the guy took this as permission to keep going.

Before long my orgasm was upon me, and as I began to climax, I felt the man next to me push several fingers gently into my now wet pussy. It crashed me over the edge big time, and as I fingered myself through the cum, he fucked me with his fingers wonderfully, gently, but with enough force to make we feel as though I was being fucked by a strange cock. It was so fucking sexy. Several other patrons had now begun to watch Carol and I and the two men. Change that, it was now three men, as another man had snuck up and unzipped his penis, offering it to Carol who was busily still gobbling on the knob of the first man.

Carol was keen to take on them both, and so she manoeuvred onto her knees on the seat, facing the row behind us where her first man was. The second guy got the hint, and stepped over into the row behind us, and also offered his erection for her to suck. I watched as I still was being finger fucked by my own stranger. Carol alternated with the dicks in her hand and mouth, making sure to keep them both hard and aroused, her tongue, mouth and fist working overtime. I wondered what I could do to make this scene better, but then realised! I reached across and my own fingers found Carol's throbbing clitoris, hanging low from her pussy. I played with it and she audibly moaned around the cock that was in her mouth at the time. I slipped my thumb inside her wet cunt, and at the same time continued to flick her cit the way I know I love to have it done. Meanwhile, Mr confident was getting himself undressed beside me. I felt his fingers leave my pussy for a minute, and turning to see what he was up to, I watched as he released a lovely fat cock that popped it's purple head up as it sprang free from his trousers.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Get on your knees sexy. I want to fuck you."

Instinctively I obeyed the stranger. I moved onto my knees in my chair, then wiggled my pussy and ass cheeks back towards him as I kept fingering Carol. She was starting to really moan now, and her nipples were clearly aroused, indicating she too was about to climax.

Just as Carol started to contract all her muscles and cum, the first guy behind us yelled that he was cumming. The second guy in her mouth pulled out to make room, and Carol, shaking and shuddering sexily from her own orgasm, jammed his now spurting penis deep into her mouth and sucked and gulped for all she was worth. God it was hot!

As she enjoyed her wild climax, she swallowed the sperm of the stranger with her eyes pinned shut by the intensity of her orgasm. At the same time I noticed she began to subside and relax, her breathing slower and laboured, I felt the head of my own stranger's cock push against my pussy lips. Things were getting pretty wild!

A large crowd, well, almost everyone in the small theatre anyway, was now gathered around us watching the action, and I noticed most of them were also unzipped and playing with their cocks. Erections were everywhere I looked!

Anyway, I was now on my knees in an adult theatre, being slowly but wonderfully fucked by a stranger, who was holding me firmly by the hips, his cock pushing in and out of me with the rhythm of a pro. His thrusts were delightfully deep and thick, but he was also in control, and not simply looking to get his rocks off as fast as he could, which I admired, given the intensity of the situation we were in at the time!

Next to me, Carol was now focussing on the cock of man number two, with two other dudes fingering her pussy, clearly hoping they would be the first to fuck her in front of all the others. Guy number one was pulling his pants up, his now spent penis shrivelling down to it's normal size, his cum firmly entrenched in Carol's belly.

Carol was recovered from her orgasm now, and soon moved into the identical position as me, only she was facing me, so I could see her face. Mister number two was behind her, and as he pushed his cock into her pussy from behind, she moaned and grunted. It was a very sexy moment, and so, as I too was being fucked from behind in the theatre in front of the gathering, I leaned in and kissed my friend of all those years. Her tongue reacted swiftly, snaking it's way into my mouth, our lips entangled in a wonderfully erotic moment as we both were being fucked from behind by total strangers. It was wicked, yes. It was dirty, yes. It was totally nasty, definitely. But, it was also abso-fucking-lutely erotic – hell yeah!!

We kept on kissing and tongue in each other as our fuckers sped up their pace. Before long, Carol's guy began to cum. He pulled out his slick, juice covered penis, and pumped it a few times in his hand before spurts of white, hot, sticky cum landed all over Carol's back, hips, ass cheeks and legs. My guy just kept right on going! He was actually a terrific fuck, and I was rapidly being bought to my second climax of the afternoon! As the guy fucking Carol withdrew and was quickly replaced, she stuck he tongue down onto my right nipple, before biting down on it rather hard. I am a total nipple play freak, and the moment she bit down, I plunged into what was an amazingly intense orgasm, my body twisting and writhing around the cock inside me. All my man could do was hold on to my hips for dear life, pushing his lovely cock as deep inside me as he could get, and wait for the climax to subside.

It took almost a full minute, and I remember almost passing out as the heat and shuddering engulfed me. As I came out of the orgasm, I was so fucking horny it was ridiculous. I focussed on the dick inside me, and jammed back onto it with the full force of my muscles. Again and again I fucked his dick, almost begging for him to stick it to me deeper, faster. He was wonderfully controlled, but when I nastily reached around, looked him in the eye, pushed down with all my might onto his cock and shoved two fingers into my tight asshole in full view of him, he exploded.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,537 Followers
12