Tool Repair

Story Info
Mother and sister-in-law play the mechanic's.
1.5k words
4.01
251.5k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,206 Followers

"Mom, can I talk to you about something personal?" Kurt asked.

Kurt was a healthy, muscular 18 year old. The second oldest of six children, he had always been close to his mother.

"Of coarse you can, love. What's on your mind?" She answered.

"It's not really an easy thing to talk about." Kurt said.

A look of worry fell across Helen's face. Helen was a matronly beauty. She was 5'10" with long legs, wide birthing hips and unusually large bussoms. This was not suprising for this 39 year old mother however, especially since she was 9 months pregnant with triplets. As one would imagine, Helen was huge. Her belly was the size of a fucking beachball, yet despite her pregnancy, she managed to stay in great shape.

"Kurt, sweetie, just tell me what's wrong." She said warmly.

"I have a problem with my...you know, my..."

"Your penis?" His mother added.

"Yeah." Kurt said.

"What's wrong with it, sweetheart, is it okay?" Helen asked.

"I don't know, I just don't think it's working right." Kurt said.

"Okay, are you not able to get an erection?" She asked.

"No, no, it's not that. It's just that, well..."

"Sweetie, come on, you have to talk to mother about this. Don't be shy about it, this could be serious." Helen said.

"Kids at school talk about orgasms and stuff and well...I've never had one." Kurt said.

"Well, have you ever tried to give yourself an orgasm?" His mother asked.

"Yeah, I try all the time, sometimes for hours, but I just can't. I don't know what to do." Kurt confessed.

"Well, that sounds like a serious problem. Maybe I should make an appointment for you to see Amy." Helen said.

"Amy? Why?" Kurt exclaimed.

"Now, love, I know she's your sister-in-law, but she's also a sex therapist. She handles problems like this all the time." Helen said.

The truth is Kurt lusted after Amy, even before she and his oldest brother had gotten married a year ago. Amy was a striking image of Nicole Kidman and along with his mother, had fueled Kurt's sexual fantasies for a long time. Kurt had often imagined his mother and Amy taking turns sucking his cock, their tongues dueling for position on his meat.

"I'll set an appointment for you tomarrow morning." Helen said.

The next day Kurt was taken by his mother to Amy's clinic and as they sat in the waiting room, Kurt stared at his mother's enormous belly. He couldn't believe she could fit three babies in there. He watched her boobs as they shifted and swayed with her movements. He couldn't imagine breasts being any larger, any more inviting. Helen knew her son was watching her. She just dismissed it as normal teenaged behavior. Amy came out of her office and greeted them with a hug. She was stunning!!! She and Helen dressed nearly the same, wearing skirt's and high-heeled slip on's that left nearly all of their pretty feet and toes exposed. Kurt often wondered how is mother, being so big with child, could walk in such dainty little high-heeled slippers. Amy and Helen giggled like school-girls as they all entered Amy's private office. It was a comfortable little room with a leather sofa and a strange kind of examination table. Amy invited them to sit on the sofa and she sat across from Kurt and his mother. As Amy crossed her long thin legs, Kurt couldn't help but gaze and marvel at how they just went on forever.

"Kurt, your mother told me about your problem. I want you to know that I'm a professional and whatever takes place in my office is completely confidential, okay?" Amy said.

"All right." Kurt answered.

"What you have is a form of erectile disfunction. The good news is this can be reversed, but it's gonna take some therapy, which is why I wanted your mom to bring you in." Amy said. "I'm gonna tell you right now that because of the nature of your problem, the therapy is going to seem very awkward, but if you want this to go away, you have to do exactly what I ask, is that fair enough?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, sounds fair." Kurt said.

"Good. With your permission, I think it's important for your mother to be here, to assist in your therapy. Is that a problem?" Amy asked.

"No." Kurt answered.

He looked at his mother and she smiled back at him warmly.

"Okay then, what I need you to do is go into the bathroom and get undressed. You can slip into this gown." Amy said.

She handed him a sheet-like gown, like the typical in most hospitals. Then she gave a different type of gown to Helen.

"Mom, I need you to slip into this one. God, I hope it's big enough for the four of you." Amy said.

Her and Helen giggled and Kurt went into one restroom, Helen into a changing room. Kurt stripped naked and threw the gown over him. He took his time, being as nevous as he was. He could hear his mom and Amy whispering and giggling in the office. When he came out of the bathroom, he couldn't believe his eyes. His mother and Amy were sitting on the sofa waiting for him. Both were dressed in white, skin-tight body-stockings and each had pulled her hair back in a ponytail. Amy patted the seat between her and Helen where a towel had been layed on the cushion.

"Are you ready, Kurt?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." Kurt said.

He sat between them trying not to stare at the silk, stretched tight over his mother's enormous pregnancy. The material was so tight and thin it was almost transparent. He could clearly see the points of the women's nipples sticking out. Each woman was now barefoot and moved in close to Kurt as he sat.

"I want you to sit back and just relax for me, okay?" Amy said.

Kurt did as he was told and Amy pulled his gown up above his waist exposing his flacid cock and balls. She then took a see-through plastic hose attached to some sort of vacuum contraption and turned it on. Within the head of this hose a constant flow of clear frothy fluid began to churn, before being sucked down the hose. Amy moved for Kurt's cock and his dick was sucked into the churning, sucking liquid head. The lewd sound of wet suction filled the room as kurt's cock was worked by the hot liquid fuck.

"Relax, Kurt, let it surround you." Amy said.

Amy pulled the suction head from the cock and it made a loud POP as Kurt's knob popped from the suction chamber. Finding his pecker only half-erect, she quickly swallowed it back up into the cocksucking tool. Kurt's breath became heavy as he felt his dick harded within the bubbling cock-chamber. Helen smiled at her boy and stroked his forehead, then she watched the suction-tool work its magic on her son's hardening cock. Again, Amy popped the tool from Kurt's pecker. This time is was as hard as steel. A 7-inch stalk capped with a fat mushroom tip.

"That's what we need." Amy said.

Amy took Kurt's penis and placed another tool, also attached to the vaccum in place. She first worked a thick ring down his cock until it pressed his balls tightly against his ass. Then she worked a second, wet, fleshy looking ring onto his dick, which was attached to a large vaccum chamber that she placed his cock into. She flipped the power on and the vacuum sealed tightly aroung Kurt's genitals. The hot liquid froth began to spit and spew inside the chamber and the tight fleshy-ring began to pump up and down Kurt's penis. Amy looked over at Helen.

"Okay, mom, are you ready?" She asked.

"Whenever you are." Helen answered.

Amy used a remote to dim the lights in her office and her and Helen snuggled in close on each side of the the moaning teen.

"Helen, why don't you start." Amy said.

Helen brought her lips close to her son's ear.

"COCK!" Helen said seductively.

Amy moved to the other ear.

"FUCK!" Amy said in a sharp tone.

"CUNT!" Helen moaned.

"FUCK!" Amy repeated.

"TITS!" Helen hissed.

"FUCK!" Amy said again.

Kurt's cock was awash in pure delight as the sopping ring pistoned up and down his rigid pole. His arousal was fueled by the wicked abscenities being barked at him.

"COCK-SUCKING!" Helen said.

"TWAT-FUCKING!" Amy moaned.

"TIT-SUCKING!" Said Helen.

"BUTT-HUMPING!" Said Amy.

"CUNT-GRINDING! Said Helen.

"CLIT-LICKING!" Said Amy.

The women continued for a good half our, moaning the most abscene sexual acts imaginable in order to get Kurt to blow his load. As much as Kurt loved it however, his nuts just wouldn't tighten. Finally, Amy stopped the vacuum and looked over at Helen.

"Well, mom, I think this boy's gonna be a hard nut to crack. I think it's time to move on to plan B." Amy said.

Kurt smiled. He could only imagine what plan B could be.

klrxo
klrxo
9,206 Followers