Tool Time

Story Info
Unfaithful wife is confronted by sons.
1.4k words
4.05
218.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyboy
timmyboy
19 Followers

Jill was just coming up to her house. She was trying to keep herself in good shape, and she figured jogging was the best and easiest way to do it. She was 38 years old, married to a television celebrity, had two sons, Brad, and Randy, and generally had a pretty good life. As she opened her front door, she decided, since she was all hot and sweaty, she would have a shower, and then relax a bit. It was Saturday morning, her husband was away on business, and would be for another week, and her sons were always out doing something.

She was surprised when she entered her bedroom. Her sons were going through her dresser drawer, where she kept her lingerie.

"You were right," said Randy to Brad, "she's a 36B". Randy was holding one of his mother's bras and was reading the label.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" said Jill, her voice rising an octave or two.

"We want to get to know you better"' was Brad's reply.

"I don't think your father will be too pleased, when he hears about this," said Jill, her face starting to get flushed from the anger building inside her.

"We don't think you'll tell him anything," Brad laughed. "Take a look at what we have to show dad". He handed his mother a package he had removed from his back pocket.

Jill opened it, and started to shake. It was pictures of Jill and the next door neighbour, Wilson, in a variety of sexual positions.

"We heard noises the other night, and went to investigate. Imagine our surprise, when we discovered our own mother boppin' the neighbour in his backyard. We knew no one would believe us so we took some pictures," continued Brad.

Jill was mortified. She had been sipping a little wine, and feeling a little lonely, with Tim away, and had gone outside for some fresh air. Wilson had been there, and they had started up a conversation. One thing led to another, and the next thing she knew she and Wilson were having sex. It was a one time event, she and Wilson agreed on that, and it had felt great at the time, but now, obviously, she was starting to regret their encounter. If her husband ever found out, he would throw her out on her ass, and she would have nothing.

"What do you want?" Jill asked her oldest son. She figured he was the brains behind all this, Randy was a follower.

"We want some of what you were giving Wilson," sneered Brad.

"Not a chance," said Jill somewhat taken aback by Brad's words. "I'm your mother, I'm not going to make this situation any worse than it already is."

"You really have no choice," said Brad.

Randy had made his way behind his mother while she and Brad were talking. He suddenly grabbed her arms, and held them behind her back. She struggled, but the boy was too strong.

Brad moved closer to his mother.

"Let's see what you have under here"' he said as he reached for her halter top.

Jill struggled to prevent her son from touching her, but Randy had a firm grip and her efforts were futile.

Brad grabbed his mother's top, and lifted it up, exposing her luscious breasts. Brad gasped, his mom's tits were beautiful. He bent slightly and started to suck one, and then the other nipple. Randy seemed content to watch his older brother. Jill hoped the boys would be content with sucking her tits, she could live with that, but Brad had other ideas.

He moved his mother over to her bed, and then pushed her down onto her back. He told Randy to hold her there while he got ready. While Randy subdued his mother, Brad removed his jeans and underwear.

Jill was horrified, she realized that the boys were going all the way with her, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. As she lay on her bed, she couldn't help but notice that Brad had a rather large penis, larger than his father's, and that started to excite her. She shook her head trying to get those thoughts out of her mind.

Brad climbed onto the bed, and straddled his mother's chest.

"I want you to suck this," he said, as he thrust his cock to her lips.

"No please!!" Jill said, "It's wrong, I'm your mother, don't make me do this."

But Brad persisted, and rubbed the tip of his pecker against his mother's mouth. Finally she opened her mouth and took her son inside.

Randy released his mother's wrists as she sucked on Brad's cock, and she immediately grabbed Brad's waist and pulled him closer to her mouth, so she could take more of him inside her.

As she continued sucking, Jill could feel hands on the waistband of her jogging shorts. She lifted her hips as she felt the shorts being pulled down, along with her panties. At this point she didn't care what the boys saw, she was starting to like what she was doing. She felt a soft tongue probing her vaginal area, and knew it must be Randy.

Randy had his head between his mother's legs. He loved the aroma that came from her pubic area, and he was flicking his tongue so that he could taste his mother's juices. He spread her cunt lips wider with his fingers, so that his tongue could go deeper inside her.

Jill was feeling a warmth growing inside her, and she knew she was going to cum very soon. Randy had found his mother's spot, and she was thrusting her hips up into his face, as she neared orgasm.

Jill could feel Brad stiffen, and prepared herself, as she knew her son was about to shoot his load. As he grunted, she swallowed every drop of his cum juice, as he streamed into her mouth. A millisecond later, she had her own gut-wrentching orgasm, and she wrapped her legs around Randy's head, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Brad got off his mother and lay on his back on the bed. Jill released her legs from around Randy, and told him to lay down beside her. He did as his mother requested, and she straddled him, removing his trousers and underwear.

Jill then leaned down and took Randy's cock in her hand, and started stroking it. As it started to get hard, she put it in her mouth, and started sucking her youngest son.

Brad was watching all this and decided to get into the action too. He kneeled behind his mother and slid his stiff shaft into her vagina. Jill started to shake at the thrill of her son inside her. Brad started slowly pumping in and out of his mom, grabbing her hips for support. After a few minutes, Brad thought of another idea, and slowly removed his cock from his mother's cunt. Jill was a little startled at this, but she was concentrating on returning the pleasure to Randy that he had given to her.

Suddenly Jill stiffened in fear. She could feel the tip of Brad's manhood probing her anus. She stopped sucking Randy, and begged Brad to stop what he was doing. She told him that he was too big, and that he would hurt her. He laughed and said not to worry, and continued poking her ass with his cock.

Randy, in the meantime, was feeling left out, and grabbed his mother's hair, and forced her mouth back to his cock.

She started sucking him again as she felt her other son start to inch his way into her tight orifice.

Once he was fully in, Brad resumed his pumping motion. Jill could feel her son's testicles slapping against her ass as he continued to drive into her. The action did not hurt as much as she thought it would, in fact she kind of liked the idea of her son doing this to her.

Brad came first, groaning with pleasure, as he emptied his seed into his mother's asshole. He slowly withdrew his cock and laid back down on the bed, exhausted.

Soon after, Randy came in his mother's mouth. He had never cum before except for masturbating, and the feeling was incredible. He was ready for more, and he told his mother so.

Jill suggested to the boys that they all have showers to freshen up, and then they would meet back in the bed, where they would spend the rest of the day.

Jill was lying in bed, waiting for the boys' return. She had showered and was wearing a revealing baby-doll nightie. She had decided she was going to teach the boys the art of sex, and in particular how to please her. She hoped the boys would keep their secret, so that when Tim was away, she would have her own tools to play with.

timmyboy
timmyboy
19 Followers