Tooth and Nail

Story Info
Mom fights the feelings and advances of her son.
15.3k words
4.64
304.1k
107
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers

Beside myself, I'm not sure for whom I'm writing this, certainly not for everyone. Maybe it's for you if you've harbored a desirous thought about a cousin, or looked longingly at a sibling, or crossed the line in a fantasy about a parent. Maybe it's for those who know that the minds and hearts of consenting adults come in different colors, and it's okay.

When the interesting part of my life got going, reality bore little resemblance to the perfection of my long drawn out fantasies about my mom. Incidents and accidents of seeing more than one should, probably occurs between most mothers and sons. Mostly, it passes unremarkably - sometimes it doesn't. I took intense notice of things a son is not supposed to. The way my mother sat with her legs crossed, the swell under her sweater, the way she looked from behind. I hardly remember a time when I didn't notice.

Maybe we all have some early events that burn themselves into our memory; this is mine. I pass by the bathroom as she's putting on makeup, getting ready to go see a play at the local theater. She's wearing a black bra, black panties, and heels. The stockings are sheer, and seamed, and I look with awe because I can see the full roundness of her ass. She's too busy putting on her red lipstick in the mirror to notice me walk by.

I start to weave a fantasy immediately. I don't just walk by and go to my room to masturbate the way I did that night; I pretend she's dressed that way for me. In my best of all possible imaginary worlds, I say, "Mom, you have a beautiful ass."

She laughs while looking at me in the mirror and I can tell by her smile that she's pleased that her son finds her ass attractive. But she says playfully, "You're not supposed to say things like that to your mother."

In my fantasy, I always say the right thing..."Even if I love you, mom?"

Her expression changes because she's touched. She tells me, "Then you can say anything you want." She comes over and kisses me full on the lips. I can feel her body against me as her tongue tenderly teases mine. We just kiss for a long time. We keep on kissing until her hand caresses between my legs. And then I come. It was one of my earliest musings on my mother, and in that oft repeated scene, I never touch her. Later, my longings get bolder and I do much more than touch her when she's in my mind.

Everything she did seemed to be a reason for me to jump into fantasy. I tried to stop myself. I was eighteen and a half and my mom was exactly double my age when these events were triggered. It wasn't like I'd never been out or totally inexperienced. I really did try to stop myself at first. I even heard the words in my head, "Stop it...stop it...STOP IT."

That's what I told myself on the day I was transfixed by her form undulating on the Stairmaster. I didn't often go in to the small room that contained a smattering of gym equipment when she was there. But the desire to watch her that day was stronger than the feeling that I shouldn't.

She was wearing her glasses and reading as she 'climbed.' It's not that her tits were so big or anything, it's just that they look so good as they rose and fell in that tight top when she worked out. A son isn't supposed to take notice of his mother's breasts, or her body, but telling that to myself that didn't work very well.

I imagined my hand gently placed around the end of her tit. As she moved, her boob would slide in my palm. The best part is the smile that I pictured on her face because she was enjoying the sensation of her son feeling her. In my mind, she takes off her glasses and closes her eyes. Even though the material is tight, I can feel her nipple harden as I massage more firmly and take more of her tit into my hand. I would have gone on from there in my flight of fantasy if she didn't say, "Honey, what would you like for dinner?"

You probably know what I thought, but I said, "I'm not hungry now mom," and I went to my room where I closed my eyes and made up more of the story.

In the made-up version of my life, I don't have a brother Brendan; there is no other male beside me in the house throughout my childhood. Mom is an educated, practical, woman; and when she realizes that her early marriage was a mistake, she gets out. So I'm was the one she smiles at, and kisses, and hugs to her breasts.

In that version, the alimony and child support was paid on time, and it makes life so much easier that way. Instead of just making ends meet in a less than ideal neighborhood, I can think about other things. And I can do without seeing my father once or twice a year.

In the real version, I guess we were doing okay until I got myself in trouble. Yes, I stayed with the 'wrong' kids. You know - friends who really aren't your friends. I was looking for an extra thrill and an extra buck, but nobody forced me to go along on the bungled burglary.

We were smart enough to get away with it - for about two days. I was the one who caught the brunt of it when the others blamed me, and it cost my mom what little savings she had. It was the first of too many times. I was still young and stupid enough to make the same mistakes that drove my mom to tears of frustration. It didn't end until I became intimate with her.

I had finished high school and was without skills or intentions. Mom quit her evening job to 'Baby-sit' me through my probation. She presented me with an ultimatum, which included staying in every night, with her, until I straightened out.

At first I gave her a hard time, but she begged and cajoled and I gave in. Fantasy and reality blurred and I started to hate myself less for the thoughts I had when I was with her. She enjoyed sports as much as I did and we followed The Cubs, The Bulls, and the Bears. I also went back to piano lessons with mom. She played beautifully and had given me lessons since I was three, which I fought, tooth and nail, for ten years until she finally gave up in exasperation.

Spend that much time with anyone, and before long, you either love them or hate them. We both let our guards down and told each other real things. I was turned on by the intimacy of our time together, sitting next to her on the piano, by the hands that stroked my cheek, and touched me when she talked.

It didn't take much more than that for me to imagine seducing her. In a matter of days, I concoct this elaborate tale to amuse and stimulate myself. Seduction wasn't too complicated in my fantasy, so we have a couple of beers one night and I can't say how I came to be leaning towards her lips, or who kissed whom first. I can't say anything really, except that we probably both know what's happening. We held the kiss and embrace for a long time and when we break, my mother's now comical response is, "Oh dear." After she composes herself, she says, "We should talk about this dear." She calls me 'Dear,' a lot in my fantasies even though I'd never actually heard her refer to me that way.

In the story I make up, I didn't answer; I just kissed her again. Her kiss was conflicted, but still filled with passion, and I could hear her breathing even harder than I was. I unbutton her blouse and she makes protesting noises, but she doesn't stop me. I unclasp her bra. Her body starts to back away but not before I put my mother's bare tit in my hand. The pounding in my chest is loud enough to drown out my thoughts. Her tits aren't explosive porn star size; they're a mother's gentle handful, but ample enough to straighten my cock. Her nipple is brown and fully capped the end of her soft breast. The friction of it on my palm hardens the tip to erection.

My mind fast-forwards and I fully expect to have sex with her right there on the sofa. She seems transfixed as she watches me unzip my pants and release the hardened mass that springs out. My cock strains for her hand, which she doesn't move. I urge her hand onto my cock and she softly caresses it. As I fondle my mother's breast and nipple, she mimics the motions on my shaft and knob. We kiss and our tongues play until I'm almost crazed and then she pulls back and lets out a whimper. She says, "I think we should stop now dear," as if we had been playing a card game.

Even though it's my story, I can't make it too easy, because part of the fun is the tease. So she puts her bra back on and says, "Get dressed sweetheart, it's time to make dinner," as if nothing has just happened. I want to say "Mom, I was just holding your bare tit in my hand and you were rubbing my cock...dinner...are you crazy?" All I get out is "Mom..."

She's up and leaving after kissing me on the cheek and saying, "Come on, come on, I need your help." Then as she was doing the dishes she says, "You are quite lovely you know."

Here's how I start to get to the action in my fantasy. We get a call about my father. It was a car accident and it was all over on impact. Even if there were no good feelings left between them, she had once loved him, married him, and he was gone. She also knew that the checks would stop, but the debts wouldn't. So she cries, I hold her, a switch somewhere is flipped, and our physically connected bodies triggers that chemical thing that happens. She lets my hands roam over her.

Now it starts to get serious. My mother is looking up at me and she closes her eyes as she kisses my stomach. She lays her head on it and says, "I love you Stevie." She guides my hand to her bare breasts that are exposed to me. I take each fleshy tit in my hands as she undoes my pants and my hardened cock almost springs at her. I can hardly stand it and I can hardly stand.

At that moment I have none of the confidence I usually have when I'm having sex with other girls. This is my mother and her mouth is approaching my cock. I let go of her tits as her wet mouth and tongue contact my cock. I hold her head as much for balance as to direct the length of my shaft in and out of her mouth. She's sucking and softly moaning as she blows me. It's impossible that my mother is blowing me, but I'm watching my thick cock sliding through her lips and entering her mouth where she's sucking and sucking and sucking.

I pull out of her mouth because I don't want to come too soon and I get on the bed with her, kissing her as if we'd been lovers for years. She goes back down to my cock and in that position I can reach her pussy, which I begin to rub over her panties as she sucks me. I can hear her moan on my cock as my finger finds her clit. She stops to catch her breath and without looking up at me just says, "Oh Stevie."

My mother's warm hand covers my balls and she's sucking on the head of a shaft I've never seen as long or hard. I slide my hand under her arm to take her tit in my hand and gently roll the nipple between my fingers. It feels rubbery and thick and if what she was doing to me didn't feel so unbelievable, I would have liked nothing better than to suck on that nipple until it was raw.

With other girls I can last almost as long as I want to without coming, but with my mother I feel an uncontrollable explosion about to release. I pull out quickly and bend to kiss her until she can't breathe. I say, "It's too good in your mouth mom...too good not to come."

She says, "Yes sweetheart, come...come in my mouth, I want you to." I return my cock to her mouth and I'm crazier than before. Hearing her say that makes me think I'll come before she even starts sucking, but I do last for a little while longer. I watch her lips slide along the shaft as my throbbing flesh fills her mouth. It's wet and hot in her mouth and she stops every once in a while to lick all over my cock with her pink tongue. I try to pull it out and push it in slowly to keep from exploding, but she starts breathing and sucking harder, and then when her hand works my balls, I start to lose it.

I'm about to come in my mother's mouth and she's not only letting me, she's asking me to. The first stream is rocket propelled and my body jerks from the force and suddenness of the release.

Mom doesn't know what to expect when she tells me to come in her mouth. She coughs and pulls back enough for me to splash her lips and chin and everywhere else as I automatically stroke my aching cock. The relief of coming sends a shudder through my body.

When I open my eyes, I watch as mom comes back to my cock and takes the wet head back into her mouth. The look on her face is of a loving mother who wants very much to please her son. She sucks off the cream as I watch her lick her lips that are shiny with my juice. She swallows the small amount she has left in her mouth. She looks up at me and says, "I'm sorry dear, I didn't think it would come so hard...I tried to...I wanted to...do it good for you."

I sigh with relief and smile, "Oh mom, you did it good; you did it great."

She says, "You know love, you're the first man I ever...tasted...and I'm glad."

So, I've made my mother into some kind of virgin again, but the thought is pleasing and it's my fantasy isn't it, who says it has to be perfectly realistic?

While I'm at it, I go back for another and she takes me back into her mouth and sucks me into hardness so quickly, that even I'm surprised. I go straight up in a non-stop climb as if I were on a slingshot ride. She virtually attacks my cock with her mouth. She's rubbing me and sucking me and before I can catch my breath or do anything to stop the explosion, I'm creaming in her mouth over and over and she's swallowing the seed a mother isn't supposed take inside her.

At that point in my story, I figure it's only right that I should satisfy her too. I slide out between her lips and ease her back on the bed. I quickly lift her skirt and pull her panties down before she can think to protest. It's only a few seconds later and my mouth is on her pussy. I can see her thick clit pushing up on the soft folds of her hood. Her most tender part is slick in my mouth as I lick and suck and prod it toward the release my mother needs.

No girl ever made the noises my mother does. She's loud and beyond control. I'm excited by the way she moans and writhes under the tongue-lashing I'm giving her. I want to do to her what she had done to me, take her up hard and fast to the point of an unstoppable explosion. I could feel her respond the most when I suck her clit between my lips and rub it quickly with my tongue.

I stop momentarily when I sense her orgasm approach, but she doesn't want to wait or be teased any more. She wants to come so badly she lets out a long moan and keeps repeating, "Make me come baby, please make me come." I take her clit again and whether it's my pinching her nipples at that moment or something else that triggers her, she raises her hips high as she lets out a long loud "Ooooohhh..." that starts at a high pitch and works its way down in a decrescendo that seems to sound forever. When she's done, she sobs softly a few times and when I come her arms, she sighs, "Thank you dear." Oh man, wouldn't it be nice if that were the way things happen?

I was away from home for a couple of days for a school sports meet. And as rain postponed things, I'm spending much too much time on this fantasy, but it took on a life a life of its own. And the imagined things she says to me are turning me on as much as the sex. I think of making love to her all night long and she says things like, "Nothing ever felt so right, or so good," and "Stevie, I'm glad we found this way to love each other...I want you...I want you again...come to my bed baby make mama feel good again." I place my hand on the wet matted hair between my mother's legs and put my fingers on the slippery lips and say, "You're my beautiful pussy, mom."

"Stevie, you're so handsome," she says, "And it makes me feel so good that you get so hard...for me."

I say, "I have a beautiful mom with a beautiful body, anybody would get hard for you." I bring the stiffened mass to her mouth as she draws an excited breath through her teeth and then lets out her breath as she opens her mouth and closes her eyes. I feed her my cock.

It was somehow exciting to me to think about being completely nude as my mother sucks on me with all her clothes on. We would then begin making love with the sun about to set and continue into the pitch dark. Her pussy is always wet and yielding, and the pace is slow and gentle when we start, and the intensity increases with the hours.

The last word I put in my mother's mouth before the fantasy ended was, "Each time you're inside of me...I don't even know how to say it, but it just feels like I could explode, and it just seems to get better each time. It just feels so good to make love with you...with my dear boy. Sweetheart, I want to make you feel good, so much."

I fell asleep that night thinking of things I could do with mom. That version of my life ended the very next day. The rest of the meet was rained out and I went home early. Reality brought my fantasy world crashing down on my head.

As soon as I walked in the door, I knew that someone was having sex. I was home a day earlier than expected because the weekend meet was rained out. From downstairs, I thought that the voice going, "Yeah...yeah...oh yeah..." could've been my older brother Brendan's. Maybe he'd brought one of his girlfriends over. Or less likely, perhaps it was the guy that my mom was seeing from work.

It had never happened before, so I thought it would be funny if it really were my mom. I crept up the stairs and looked through the partially opened door. It wasn't Brendan and his girlfriend, nor my mother and her boyfriend. It was Brendan and my mother.

What the fuck...? My brain froze. Brendan was on top of her, in the process of pulling out and kneeling above her chest. Even in my shock, somewhere it registered what nice tits my mom had. My brother was his usual dictatorial self. One year older than me, but always the boss. He had his cock at my mother's lips and he was saying, "Come on, suck it, suck it."

She opened her mouth and he thrust it in. I watched as she tried valiantly to swallow as much of his dong as she could. He had an amused look on his face. She struggled and then gagged at one point, but Brendan seemed intent on shoving as much of it down her throat as he could, whatever the consequences for her. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and roughly took her by the thighs and slid her down on the bed. With her legs open and her eyes wide, she looked so vulnerable to me.

Brendan brought his dick to my mother's pussy and literally stuffed her with it. She seemed uncomfortable as he stroked faster and harder with each insertion. Her sounds were more of pain than pleasure as he pounded her.

In the space of a few minutes, my conflicted feelings emerged. I wanted to rip him off her and beat the shit out of him. I wanted to take her and shake her, and ask her what the hell she was doing fucking her son. And with my cock swelling in my pants, I wanted to get on her and fuck her too.

After all my wild imaginings about my mother, there it was, happening, with Brendan in my place. Before I had time to even think about what I should be doing, Brendan got loud, and after delivering only ten or twelve strokes into my mother's pussy, he started coming with a big grunting, "Wohhhh..." He then let out a long exhaled, "Ahhh..." as he came inside her.

Well, he did and he didn't come inside her, because when he was done, he said, "One day I'm going to fuck you without this damned condom."

My mother then showed the first sign of control and resolve that I had seen. Unlike her usual demeanor, each word came out in a slow hard tone when she said, "No you're not." He didn't answer. I don't know why, but it made me feel better that she made him wear a condom.

I went back down and waited, not knowing which way to direct my thoughts. Brendan came down first and in his usual effusive, warm, and brotherly way; he nodded, and said, "Hey," as he walked out the door.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,248 Followers