Top Shelf Earps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except maybe an orgasm right now, and she would happily exchange that for being in Wynonna's position right now and giving up even her most private hole for the enjoyment of this super top who even had her bad ass older sister shamelessly bottoming for her. Not that it would really be an exchange, as Wynonna was on the verge of making herself cum, and for better or for worse Waverly was right there with her.

Suddenly at the moment Wynonna seemed to cum, or maybe just before it, the redhead suddenly rolled them over so Wynonna was lying down flat on her stomach with Nicole on top of her. Officer Haught did this in one fluid motion, and just kept fucking Wynonna's ass through it, although then she dramatically increase the pace until she had to be using every ounce of strength she possessed to abuse Wynonna's poor butt.

Which probably should have had Wynonna screaming in pain, and begging for mercy, but all the giant slut was doing was cumming over and over again, harder and more frequently than Waverly thought was possible.

As a result of the shift in position Wynonna was now directly facing Waverly, but thankfully her eyes were screwed shut and Nicole was staring down at her lover as if she was the only thing in the world. Of course Wynonna could open her eyes at any moment and see her perverted little sister frantically touching herself while watching her being sodomised, but in that moment Waverly didn't care.

She was on the edge of orgasm, and in that moment she needed it more than oxygen. And for better or for worse, she got it, the Earp sisters cumming simultaneously as a result of super top Officer Nicole Haught, albeit indirectly in Waverly's case.

During that last switch in positions Waverly had squeaked in surprise, and when she came she even cried out rather loudly, although it was completely drowned out by Wynonna sounds. Thankfully the orgasm was so intense that, unlike Wynonna, Waverly immediately stopped touching herself and just rode the wave of pleasure she was receiving.

Then of course she came crashing down and was blown away with so much guilt and self-hatred it was hard to function. In fact all poor Waverly could do was stand there with both hands down her pants and watch Officer Haught butt fucking her big sister through seemingly never-ending climaxes.

Just as Waverly was wondering whether Nicole had superpowers or something she collapsed on top of Wynonna, and then after a few long seconds she began gently kissing her back and neck, which finally was enough to get Waverly to slowly creep backwards, sidestep behind the nearest wall, and then press her against it while placing her face in her hands.

What had she done? What was she thinking? How would she ever look either of them in the face again? What the hell was wrong with her? And why did her hands smell weird? Oh yeah, she knew the answer to that last one, Waverly thought with a blush. And she probably knew the answers to the other questions, she just didn't want answers to them.

"Oh baby, that was so good. Mmmmm, you're such an amazing bottom." Nicole sighed dreamily, before checking, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Wynonna groaned in frustration, although a little happiness crept it's way into her voice without her permission, "God Nicole, you need to stop asking that. How many times do I got to say it? I like it rough. And that, that was fucking perfect."

"Yeah?" Nicole grinned, leaning in slightly.

"Yeah." Wynonna confirmed, leaning her head up to press their lips together.

While the other two were clearly distracted with kissing each other Waverly tiptoed as slowly and as carefully as she could across to her room, shut the door, sat down on her bed, put her face into her hands and allowed the self-loathing to wash over her again. Then after wallowing for a little while she noticed the time, quickly changed into her pyjamas and tried to get some sleep.

Which she knew would be nearly impossible as her exhaustion had been replaced by adrenaline, that one orgasm not nearly enough to satisfy her considering what her sister had received. So she was lying awake for quite a while, amazed that there were still noises coming from Wynonna's room and desperately trying to ignore them until for the first time in quite a while a loud voice echoed throughout her home.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, lick me just like that, oh Wynonna, baby, oh fuck!" Nicole moaned with blissful happiness, "Lick the cum out of my pussy. God Wynonna, I always cum so hard when I fuck you in the ass, mmmmm, and you're such a good little slut that cleans the cum out of my cunt, ooooooh, and I don't even have to ask. Mmmmm, just like sucking my cock after I've pounded your ass or pussy. Oh God Wynonna, don't stop! Don't ever stop, oooooooh fuck, mmmmm shit, I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum in that hot little Earp mouth of yours, mmmmm, and all over your pretty little face! Ohhhhhhh yessssss, that's it, good girl. Good little bottom, oooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssssss, lick my fucking clit, ohhhhhhhh fuck, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd!"

Waverly tried to be good, she really did, but it was just no use, and almost as soon as Nicole started talking she pressed her ear against the wall and shoved her hand into her pyjama bottoms. The former of which really wasn't necessary as the walls of the Homestead were ridiculously thin, but Waverly didn't want to miss a thing.

She wanted to hear every little gasp, whimper and moan that Nicole let out as Wynonna licked her pussy, and ideally Waverly even wanted to hear any sounds her sister made, and maybe even the licking itself. Mostly though she only heard Nicole, which was more than enough to paint a vivid picture in her head.

As she frantically rubbed her needy pussy Waverly shut her eyes tight and pictured herself in that room between Nicole's legs and frantically licking the redheaded cop. She probably couldn't compare to Wynonna, but Waverly would make up for her lack of experience with enthusiasm, and hopefully Nicole would provide her with some clear instructions.

Or maybe even Wynonna would do it, her big sister kneeling in close so she could whisper in Waverly's ear exactly how to fuck a girl with her mouth and tongue. Best of all maybe they would both tell her what to do, and praise her every time she did a good job, and just cheer her on until finally she was rewarded with an incredibly beautiful woman cumming in that hot little Earp mouth of hers, and all over her pretty little face.

Then maybe Nicole would reward her. Shove two fingers into her perverted little twat, just like Waverly was doing right now, which caused her to cry out so loudly that she was afraid the others would hear.

Thankfully they were both too preoccupied with what they were doing, and Nicole's cries of pleasure almost certainly drowned Waverly out, causing the youngest Earp to sigh with relief and then try and picture the beautiful redhead fingering her, tongue fucking her or maybe using the discarded strap-on which had been so recently inside all of Wynonna's fuck holes. Which shouldn't have been a turn on for Waverly, but God help her, it was.

All those fantasies were intense, especially when Waverly imagined Nicole ordering the Earp sisters to bend over next to each other, Wynonna holding her hand tightly as the redheaded top started switching her attention back and forth between the brunette bottoms until they were both begging Nicole to make them cum.

However Waverly kept going back to the idea of eating Nicole's pussy like Wynonna now was, at one point Waverly even sticking out her tongue and sliding it up and down to intensify the image that she was doing what her sister was now doing. Which just as much as Nicole's latest cries was the thing which pushed her over the edge of another orgasm.

Waverly fingered herself through that orgasm, and then abruptly stopped. Like before the disgust and self-loathing was overwhelming, but without the fear of getting caught she was also very aware of how unsatisfying that orgasm was. Especially considering what Wynonna had received, and Nicole was receiving now.

It made her want to... what? Asked Nicole nicely to fuck her too? Sure, it was an amazing idea, one which would probably have Waverly cumming for years, and maybe the rest of her life. But she couldn't possibly actually do it, could she? No! Never! But, how else was she going to sleep? It was already extremely late, but Nicole and Wynonna showed no signs of stopping.

"Sit on my face!" Nicole demanded, "It's your turn."

"Don't you mean it's your turn to eat the cum out of my cunt?" Wynonna cheeked.

"Whatever, just get up here." Nicole insisted, before taunting, "It's the only way you get to be on top."

"What about when I ride your fingers? Or your girl cock?" Wynonna quipped.

"Shut up and give me that pussy." Nicole practically growled as she grabbed the other woman and pulled her upwards.

That exchanged caused Waverly to whimper softly, and bite her lip as she stared at the clock. Then concluding she had no choice she pushed a third finger into her pussy, began rubbing her clit and shoved her other hand into her pyjama bottoms on the other side so she could start playing with her ass again.

It still wasn't enough to satisfy her, nor was her vibrator, which she pulled out the next time Wynonna and Nicole switched positions. But somehow it seemed to beat the alternative, at least in that moment. Which was a decision Waverly would no doubt regret tomorrow, but that night she was lost to lust, just like the other two, meaning that it was a very, very long night for Officer Haught and the Earp sisters.

12