Topless Handjob Request

Story Info
A story about a topless handjob.
942 words
4.65
853
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
70 Followers

The other night while we were sitting in the living room watching TV and admiring my wife's topless breasts and nipples. I decided then that I was going to asked her for a big favor. So I told her that I really wanted to watch her giving her brother a topless hand job for me to watch. I told her that seeing her her breast shaking like jello while she's was stroking my cock was very exciting and I wanted to watch her breasts shaking from a different angle while she was giving him a hand job. Since she goes topless at home and her brother sees her topless all the time I didn't see a problem with her helping me out with my requests. She then asked me what about when he cums what did I want to see her to do with his cum. I told her it was total up to her. She then asked me when did I wanted her to do it so I told her as soon as possible when he was home alone with us and none of his friends around. She said Ok I can do that for you if that's what you want.

So later that night in bed I had a huge hard on and she noticed it and asked me what I was thinking of? So I told her I was thinking about seeing you stroking your brothers cock and it has got me horny as hell. She is right handed so her right breast would be the one shaking wildly. It took two nights for her brother home alone with us and he went to his room. My wife whispered to me here is your chance and told me it was my idea so I should go get him and tell him my plan for him tonight.

With that I went to his room and started talking with him. I was so horny thinking about it that I just came out and told him that I wanted to watch his sister give him a handjob if he was up for it. He told me hell yes he had dreams about this for so long. So I told him to take off all his clothes and come into the living room when he was ready. It took him less than a minute to walk into the living room and my wife noticed that his cock was already rock hard.

She told him to sit in the chair across from me which he did and she knelt down in front of him and took his cock into her hand she started stroking it slowly at first while taking with him asking him questions about how does it feel. He told her the same thing he told me about dreaming of her giving him a handjob all his life. He also told her about wanting her to suck on his cock. She'll told him maybe the next time. I got a vision of her in my mind of her giving him head. It was about few minutes of slowly stroking so I told her to pick up the pace because I wanted to watch her breast shaking wildly. She told him to let her know when he was ready to cum. She started to stroke his cock very quickly. I was getting my wish of seeing her small right breast shaking like jello seeing her white breast against her dark tan body was all I ever asked for.

He told her that he was about to cum so she started rubbing the head of his cock on her right nipple he started cuming I watched as his thick creamy white cum covered her nipple. She also put some of his cum on her other nipple as well. When he was done I noticed that she had a long strand of cum hanging off her nipple. When he finished she got up and sat down on the couch and told me to come over and have a look at what I made her do so I did. She told me to turn on the TV because she decided that she was going to rub his cum all over her titties and leave it on for awhile and let it dry.

Her brother told her thanks and went to his room. I told her how hot she looked with her cum shiny breasts and asked her if she was serious about giving him a blow job she said yes because she knew that I would eventually asked her to do it. So I told her that the perfect time would be on his birthday since it was also are anniversary which was only a few months away. She let his cum stay on her breasts for an hour then told me that she was going to take a shower and hoped I enjoyed the show.

That night in bed I told her that when she decides to give him his birthday blow job I wanted her to be totaly nude for the occasion. I wanted him to see her for the first time the way I see her. I wanted her to shave her pussy so he could see that way also. My last request for her was to let him cum in her mouth and swallow it after showing it to us. She said that she would have to think about that. Her brother told me in confidence that he had always wanted to see her complete nude and I told him I would try to make it happen for him on his birthday.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
70 Followers