Tori's Slutty Sister

Story Info
Barbii, Robert and Tori bring Shauna into their loving group
3.6k words
4.42
55.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

Author's Note: I am once again returning to the world of Barbii and her extended family. There are 2 previous chapters in this series "Good Things Cum in Small Packages and "Taking Charge". Hope you like the newest installment. ~~BrettJ

Barbii and her beloved Master, her "Bear" had both noticed it. Even though she had in no way failed them sexually over this past weekend, their sex-slave Tori had not been her usual, ebullient self. When they were not making love, Barbii had caught Tori weeping several times or sighing with a tone of sadness that was not at all like her. Since joining in their intimate fun and games, Tori had become a new person, eager to serve, to indulge the carnal whims of both Robert or Barbii at the snap of a finger. Yes, she still did all that, but something was very obviously troubling her toy.

Barbii was concerned, for although she was Tori's mistress, she had also become her dearest friend and confidante. Good-hearted to a fault, she hated to see anyone unhappy. There was even a strange irony to that.

Tori was her superior at work and for a long time, the two women hated each other with a vengeance, until Robert stepped in and told Barbii they'd take care of the situation. Luring Tori to Robert's home with the pretext of a large business deal, Barbii and "Bear" had taken Tori as their sex toy and trained her in the ways of sexual submission. Tori had been very happy with her new life until this week, she spent on average 4 nights a week with the two people she worshiped and adored.

"This is disconcerting," the Master told his Barbii. "I am not at all pleased with this, my Pet, I care for our dear Tori, she is part of our unusual little family. Thus, I do not wish to see her unhappy. Please find out what it is that is making her so blue."

"Of course Bear, right away my love," Barbii told him. He was the Master and his word was never to be questioned, but even their relationship hadn't started off quite that way. Robert had been newly widowed, Barbii was doing some work for him and one night, the much-younger strawberry blonde had offered herself to him in complete submission. Robert had balked at first, but after much cajoling from Barbii, who truly was beautiful and loving beyond compare, he gave in. He even allowed her to call him Bear, as his late wife had done. She had been French and pronounced his name "Ro-BAIR" so they had shortened it to "Bear". He missed his wife, but over time, Barbii's heart won him over and her free-spirited sexual nature had actually made him as much the slave as she. Barbii kept him on his toes and he loved her for it. He had gone so far as even suggesting marriage, although at this point, Barbii was against it.

"I belong to you, my Bear, and I'm going nowhere. Why ruin a good thing?" She had answered, snuggling up against him. He could have commanded her to marry him and he knew she would, but this was one time he didn't push things. All in due time, Robert decided.

"Tori?" Barbii said as she entered the Guest Room where Tori slept at times if she wasn't feeling well or was being punished by the denial of sex – ararity, of course. "Sweetie, are you okay? Bear and I are worried about you."

"Oh Mistress, I'll be fine, I ..." Barbii's hands gripped Tori's face and turned it towards her own.

"First, when we're alone, you know you're allowed to call me Barbii and second, AS your Mistress, you arenot permitted to lie to me or to Robert. Now Victoria, I want the truth out of you." Barbii only called her Victoria when she was a bit upset or angry, so Victoria decided she'd better own up.

"I'm sorry Miss ... Barbii, it's my sister. Shauna's been going through some hard times lately, her husband ... soon to be her ex-husband, thank God ... is putting her through hell during their divorce. He's very rich, controlling and manipulative and is leaving her with nothing because she was young and foolish and signed a Pre-Nup. Now she's 30, alone with a 5-year old and I want to help. I'd love for her and Callie to move in with my, but you've seen my Condo, it's a small 2 bedroom. I can't afford anything bigger, so I'm at a loss as to know what to do. Our mother can't help, she just went through a nasty divorce of her own and Daddy drained their joint bank account."

Barbii put her hand under Victoria's chin and said "Silly bitch, you should have come to the Master and I right away. You're part of our family; your troubles are our troubles. Bear, do you still own that 3 bedroom Condominium in the Clarke Complex?" Barbii asked Robert as he entered the room.

"Yes, why?" Robert responded.

"Would it be possible for you to sell it to Victoria at fair market value, she has a little situation and we need to help her out."

Robert looked at his younger love, Barbii rarely asked for anything, so he knew she had a good reason. "She's family, so of course. What's the situation?"

Barbii quickly explained, yet Victoria still was upset. She explained. "Master, Mistress, I love you for your kindness and willingness to help, but even at a lowered price, I couldn't afford it. Mistress, you know what my salary is." Victoria sighed.

"I do and I know you aren't making nearly enough. With my helping you behind the scene and Bear's investments and the other friends he's recommended, business is up over 40% and you've only received a 3% Cost of Living Raise. You deserve at least 10 or 15% and we're going to help you get it, aren't we Bear?" Barbii grimaced.

"Yes Victoria, of course."

"It's time to run a little bluff on our Board of Directors, to make them see the light. You're going to tell them you're mulling over some new opportunities, let them know they're going to have to pay to keep you. It doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous and they're a bunch of lecherous old men. You and I will have them eating out of the palms of our hand love, we might even get 20%," Barbii chuckled. "Of course, if we get you that raise, you'll be eating ...somewhere else," Barbii teased.

The auburn-haired beauty hugged her two lovers and they went off to bed. Victoria, her fears allayed, was especially attentive that evening, feeling proud of herself for getting 2 cums from the Master after Mistress Barbii had already drained him twice. At work, Victoria was still the boss, but once behind closed doors, it was Barbii who called the shots and Victoria no longer felt tense. Once she was in bed with these two imaginative lovers, she was content to let them use her as needed and all she had to do was enjoy pleasures untold.

Barbii and she got up the next morning, a bit earlier than normal, showered and played and then Barbii helped Victoria select her work attire for that day, a snug dress that hugged every curve with just enough décolletage to be noticed and not enough to be trampy. Heels and expensive lingerie, Barbii lent her some jewelry that Bear had given her. "We'll make them see how gorgeous you are and what an asset that is to the company." Barbii smiled.

Heads turned when Victoria came into work, followed 5 minutes later by Barbii, in a snug, cream-colored mini and light yellow blouse. Barbii and Tori had decided on a one-two punch, time for a little razzle-dazzle.

It worked beyond their wildest dreams. Victoria told her employers she had been offered other jobs and was weighing her options, Barbii and Robert had arranged for many of Robert's business contacts to call throughout the day, keeping her phone ringing. Some of them, after speaking with Robert at length, even made legitimate job offers, Tori thanked them and told them she'd be in touch. She wasn't really considering changing jobs, just wanted and needed more money. By day's end, her bosses had caved and she had indeed gotten the 15% pay bump she deserved, plus a nice bonus she could use to help make a substantial down payment on her new Condo.

After an evening of very pleasant, debauched and exhausting celebration, Barbii insisted that Tori call her sister and give her the good news. She overheard snippets of the conversation and knew from the tears in her servant's lovely eyes that she was happy. She reddened Tori's ass a few hours later and then sent her home after a very warm and passionate session of '69'.

Bear had told Barbii and Tori both that he insisted on meeting Shauna, so that he could personally assess the situation and see if there was anything further he could do to help. Victoria told her Master that it wasn't necessary, but he looked back at her and said that it was NOT a request. Victoria knew that tone and even though she knew he was being generous beyond reason, it was a command and not to be refused. She arranged for Shauna to join them on Friday evening for a barbecue, Shauna told her sister she was very much looking forward to meeting the man who had shown her so much kindness.

From the moment Shauna Appleton walked into their back yard patio, Barbii saw that look on Bear's face and knew what it was. She went over to him and hugged him from behind.

"I know that look, Bear. You can't hide it from me, you want her!" Barbii grinned.

Robert swatted her buttocks playfully. "Behave, you minx! My God Barbii, can you blame me? LOOK at her!"

Barbii had been looking, Shauna was hard to ignore. She arrived wearing a scoop-necked silver and white mini-dress with a silver beaded belt and high-heeled sandals. Shauna's hair fell in wavy blonde curls to her shoulders and she had a lovely pair of legs, perfect breasts, a killer bubble-butt and the most devilish blue eyes Barbii had ever seen. She felt a slight pang of jealousy, Bear was looking at this girl with desire, although she knew she was his Number One, Shauna was a distraction.

"Bear? What do you plan for her, Master?"

"I – I'm honestly not sure at this point, Barbara." Robert rarely used her full name; it was also a bit unnerving to see him unsure of himself.

"Master, if you want this girl, I doubt we'd have much trouble getting her to join us in bed, she's a terrible flirt," Barbii prodded.

"Yes, but she's also Victoria's sister and I don't want anything hidden. As I am your lover and Victoria's, I'd also want for Shauna to be part of that. I'd love for her to join our love play, but I am not sure if that's a line I wish us to cross."

Barbii sighed. Rarely, only rarely, did she have to take a small measure of control in their relationship. "My Bear, remember how reluctant you were to acceptme as your lover ... and didn't that work out well? You're nodding, you know I'm right. Victoria, once we brought her into our lives, didn't she add some flavor? Yes, it will be unconventional having sisters as lovers ... and watching them make love to each other ... but it will be exciting and decadent and that has always worked for us!"

Robert squeezed her hand. "You're right. You're good for me, do you know that?"

Barbii kissed his cheek. "Thank you love, I intend to go on being good for you. Why don't you suggest we have a little swim after dinner and let me put my little devious mind to work?"

"You're scheming already?"

"Of course Bear, you know me ... I have to stay one step ahead." Barbii giggled.

Their meal was lovely, both Barbii and Robert poured on the charm and got Shauna loosened up, although not too intoxicated. At one point, Barbii pulled Victoria aside.

"Listen to me, whatever the Master and I do next, you are to go along with, do you understand?" Barbii said firmly.

"Mistress Barbii?"

"Bear and I have something planned, it may seem unusual, but have we ever asked you to do something that you didn't ultimately enjoy?" Barbii told her.

"No, Mistress."

"Fine. Then listen and be ready," Barbii commanded. "Hey everyone, it's a lovely night, why don't we all go for a swim?" Barbii yelled out.

Shauna smiled and said "That does sound lovely, but I didn't bring a suit."

"Pfft," Barbii told her. "We're all adults here and the place has a high fence, who needs a suit?" Barbii peeled off her tiny sundress and kicked her high-heeled sandals to one side and dove in the pool. Tori, sensing she was to do the same, dove in after her. She and Barbii indulged in a little light horseplay in the pool and were soon joined by Robert and Shauna. Naked, Shauna was everything Barbii and Robert had thought she was and far more. Her cotton-candy nipples were so perfect Barbii wanted to just reach out and lick them, but everything in due time.

She and Victoria played a bit of tag in the pool and she stimulated her playmate secretly, so by the time they got out, Tori was aching for it. Sitting in a chaise lounge poolside, the two women began to make out. Shauna saw them and didn't know quite what to make of her sister's antics.

"My sister and your girlfriend are making out," Shauna told Robert, unable to take her eyes off the obviously-into-it pair. "Doesn't that bother you at all?"

"No, quite the opposite," Robert told the pretty blonde. "Barbii isn't quite my girlfriend, she's my ... how can I put this, my sex-toy. I love watching her with Tori; they're 'friends with benefits'. So are your sister and I, by the way." Robert said in a calm manner, knowing now what his little Barbii was up to and marveling at her ingenuity.

"Your toy? As in sex toy? Victoria too? Oh my, I could never do anything like that," Shauna gasped, still finding this all a bit to deal with.

"You'd be surprised what you can do, if you let yourself go with the flow," Robert said to the younger woman in a calm, reassuring tone. "Victoria used to be quite the uptight bitch, but now she enjoys her subservient role to Barbii. She can be quite the nasty littleslut, your sister. She loves having us do all sorts of nasty things to her," Robert told Shauna.

"Wow, that doesn't sound like my big sister at ALL," Shauna said, still watching her sister and the petite strawberry-blonde kissing and fondling each other.

"Is it making you horny?" Robert whispered in her ear.

"Umm ... yeah, actually," Shauna giggled slightly.

"Why don't we go inside and do something about that?" Robert suggested.

"Won't they mind?"

"No, I'm the one who makes the rules around here. Come on, Shauna love; let's go have a little fun." Robert led her inside to the lavish bedroom he and Barbii shared, dimmed the lights and got on the bed. As both of them were already naked, they didn't need to undress. Shauna reached out and stroked Robert's cock.

"You're a lot bigger than Marshall, my ex," Shauna sighed. "I love how hard you are already, Marshall always took forever to get a stiffie," Shauna told him. "I had to suck his cock for a while to get him up."

"Then you should be damned good at it," Robert smiled. Shauna nodded and slid her full, red-lipped mouth around his rod and began to suck him. She WAS good, damned good and Robert felt a surge of blood running through his rod, he could have screwed her right there and then, but he sensed Shauna wanted to have some fun of her own. He did help her move around and soon he was eating a sweet, pink pussy at the same time, loving the way her body moved while they were amidst their love-play.

"Yum! It's been positivelyages since I sucked a cock," Shauna told him. Robert lay on his back and let the sexy blonde mount him, he pulled her tits to his mouth and sucked on them while she rolled her ass and hips and fucked him. He would have ranked her 3rd behind Barbii and Tori, but she was a really nice fuck and seemed to be enjoying it. Her eyes were closed and she was into it when Robert saw what was going to happen next.

Shauna felt gentle hands on her tits and knew they were behind her; she looked and saw Barbii's lovely face grinning at her, her sister behind Barbii, eating her naked cunt for all she was worth. "We're going to have a little par-tay Shauna, okay? We thought you might want to fuck with us, so if you're cool with that, just lose any preconceptions baby and go with the flow."

Shauna saw her sister eating pussy and realized that Victoria had changed drastically since the last time they'd seen each other, but she seemed the better for it. The Victoria at dinner this night was warm and engaging, so Shauna figured if it was good enough for her sister, why not her? She moved herself a bit and kissed Victoria as best she could.

"Are you and I ...?" Shauna asked her sister.

Victoria nodded and smiled, even her facial expressions seemed different to Shauna, there was a naughty glint in her eye and she seemed relaxed and at peace. "Yes, we are," Victoria told her. "However, in this house the Master and the Mistress come first. You've played with the Master; Mistress Barbii would like to enjoy your body while I pleasure our dear Bear."

"Bear?"

"It's a long story," Barbii chuckled as she pulled Shauna into her arms. Shauna and Barbii tumbled over on the bed, beside Victoria who was eagerly sucking Robert's cock. Barbii enjoyed having Shauna in her arms, the lovely blonde was sweet and sexy, she had a lovely face that Barbii dearly wanted to witness in the throes of an orgasm. She began turning her own skills on Shauna, stroking her smooth skin, nuzzling her neck, watching Shauna twitch as she began kissing her way down the silky skin. Shauna wasn't saying much, but from the wetness evident on her pussy and the stiff nipples that were pressing against Barbii's own.

"Your sister looks very lovely with Barbii, doesn't she?" Robert asked Tori as her head bobbed up and down on his stiff cock. She couldn't say anything, but she looked up at him and her eyes held her answer.

"I think the 3 of you would look even lovelier, Tori. I'd like you to go over there and eat your sister's pussy and whatever else comes to mind. I think Shauna's ready to lick some cunt and Barbii would love that. Do a good job and I'll fuck you next." Robert told her.

Victoria moved over, a look of bliss crossing her face, no one fucked better than the Master, not that she'd had much to compare with in the past while. She moved between her sister's legs and touched the downy fleece that covered Shauna's pussy, then dipped her tongue in. It didn't take long before she was licking her sister ferociously and Shauna was eating pussy for the first time as she returned the adoration Barbii had bestowed on her. Neither Shauna nor Victoria gave much thought to it being right or wrong ... it just was what it was.

Victoria got her wish – seeing his two beauties with their new playmate was arousing him tremendously so he slid his cock deep into Victoria and really began to fuck her, giving her the kind of screwing he knew she liked, strong and deep and constant. Victoria ground her pussy against his invading dick as he fucked her from behind, she was almost going on instinct now as she continued making love to her younger sister, Shauna yelling and squealing for more while she continued her antics with Barbii.

Their frolics went on for hours, Barbii felt a bit sorry for Shauna, she was very obviously a sexual person and it had been repressed for years in her marriage. She more than made up for it that night, screwing her sister again while their pussies ground together, sucking Robert to a tremendous hard-on and watching him fuck Barbii while she rode his face and Barbii licked everyone and everywhere she could. The foursome was exhausted when they stopped to sleep, but not so exhausted they didn't start right back at it when they woke up.

There was no worry about Shauna's daughter, her mother had Callie and would care for the girl until Shauna came home. She knew that the girls were enjoying a nice visit and had told her not to rush.

"Boy, wouldn't Mom freak out if she knew just how naughty we'd gotten during our visit," Shauna giggled as Robert grilled steaks on the patio.

"Probably, but you never know. Mom's only 50, I'm sure she's still got a lot of fire left," Victoria retorted. "She might have a new boyfriend since Daddy left her ... or a girlfriend, for that matter."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers
12