Torn: Sneakers

Story Info
Two men make a young man's walk home memorable.
3k words
3.97
26.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Author's Note: This is a flash story.

*****

Glen Webster stepped into the hot shower and tried hard not to cry. The hot water felt good as it coursed down his back.

He remembered the events of the day and did allow himself some tears as he developed an erection.

"Fucking bitch," Glen sobbed even as he began to stroke his six inch erection.

Carrie Richards had invited him to come along; she and her boyfriend, Bobby Breaux were going to Baylor Lake to go swimming. It was no secret to anyone at Kimble Academy, least of all to Bobby Breaux that Glen Webster was attracted to Carrie. But the young man gritted his teeth and pulled up in his mother's brand new 1999 El Dorado and drove the trio to Baylor Lake.

Carrie and Bobby were both blessed with bland blonde good looks. Glen, on the other hand, was a nondescript youth of brown hair and brown eyes.

Nondescript or not, he still lusted after, fantasized about the eighteen year old Carrie Richards.

At the lake, Bobby proceeded to drink too many beers. Bobby became louder and louder and more and more antagonistic toward Glen and even toward Carrie.

Carrie finally had enough of her boyfriend's boorish and drunken behavior and decided to teach Bobby a lesson. So she started to make out with Glen.

That kiss grew in intensity and soon she had her skimpy bikini top off and Glen was feasting on her 34C boobs with their small nipples.

Then a family came along and Carrie squealed and put her bikini top back on. Glen jumped into the water to quell his raging hard on.

Then when he looked around, Bobby and Carrie were gone, and so was the 1999 Cadillac.

"Your friends, they done left you yeah," the heavy set woman said when Glen came out of the water.

"Hoo-wee, he mad yeah," the husband agreed. "All yelling and stuff."

The Websters lived in a trailer in Kimble, Louisiana. They had very little money for the necessities in life and certainly did not have money for a cellular phone. Having no choice, Glen pulled on his cheap canvas sneakers, his threadbare 'Kimble Mustangs' tee shirt, and started walking the nearly twenty miles from the small Louisiana lake to his home.

In 1999, very little of Baylor Lake had been developed. The road was a gravel road and Glen soon took to walking along the edge, to save his feet from the hard stones of the path.

When he reached Highway 19, the black asphalt scorched through his thin rubber soles, so he continued to walk along the shoulder. DeGarde, Louisiana was still a small town, very little had been developed since the 1930s, so it was a lonely walk.

"Mother fucker!" Glen screamed as his right sneaker ripped, partially separating the tin rubber sole from the rest of the shoe.

True, the sneakers had been on borrowed time for a while, ready to fall apart. That was why, instead of wearing his good sneakers, Glen had put on the cheap ones to go to the lake. But the timing of their demise was a poor one.

So he hobbled along.

A 1973 Chevy Impala sedan pulled over just outside of DeGarde and Glen looked up with hope. This was the third car he'd seen since he'd started his journey. And it was the first one to stop.

"Need a ride, boy?" a man in his thirties or forties asked, leaning out of the rear passenger window.

"Yeah," Glen agreed with relief.

"Well, get in," the driver said.

"Going have get back here; front's loaded," the passenger said.

Glen could see a large cardboard box in the front seat so he opened the rear door of the large car and got in.

Both men were in their late thirties or early forties, dressed in dark brown business suits, both wearing grey fedoras on their heads.

"Thanks, really appreciate this," Glen said.

"Uh huh," the driver said and pulled back onto Highway19.

"I'm uh, I'm heading to Kimble; know where that is?" Glen asked.

"Uh huh," the driver said again.

"Been swimming, huh?" the passenger asked, looking at Glen's attire.

"Yeah, and they left me, believe that?" Glen complained.

"Damned shame," the driver said.

"So, Boy, you ever suck a cock?" the passenger asked.

"What?" Glen said, not sure he'd heard right.

The windows were all down and there was a lot of wind noise in the car.

"I said, you ever suck a man's cock?" the passenger repeated and the driver chuckled.

"What? No! I'm not gay!" Glen cried out.

Both men laughed.

"Boy's not too bright, huh, Jim?" the driver laughed as he turned off the blacktop onto a gravel road.

"How old are you, Boy?" Jim asked.

"I'm eighteen," Glen said, squeezing closer to his door.

"And ain't never sucked a cock huh?" Jim asked.

"No," Glen hotly said.

"Well, that's about to change, Boy," the driver said and turned off onto another gravel road.

"Yeah, Boy, you're about to suck a couple of cocks like your life depends on it," Jim chuckled.

"Know why, Boy?" the driver asked as he pulled to a stop on the side of the gravel road.

Glen could see nothing but thick lush green trees on both sides of the gravel path. There were no houses visible.

"Yeah, Bill, the boy's not too bright," Jim said.

"No he's not," Bill agreed as he opened the driver's door.

"Reason you're about to suck our cocks like your life depends on it," Jim said as Bill opened the rear passenger door. "Is because your life depends on it."

Both men unbuttoned their suit jackets and showed Glen the butts of their handguns.

"Out, Boy," Bill ordered.

Glen was too frightened to do anything but comply. He knew there was a biker bar, the 'Dead End' about three miles through the thick woods, to the west of where they were parked. He also knew, with one good and one torn sneaker, he'd never be able to run through the woods to reach that bar.

A nudge to his back prompted Glen to walk into the thick woods, torn sneaker flopping as he walked.

"Right there," Bill ordered and Glen stopped.

"Now, Boy, let's see the goodies," Jim ordered as the two men stood behind Glen.

"Huh?" Glen asked.

"Clothes. Off," Bill ordered.

Glen peeled his sweat soaked tee shirt off, then wiggled out of his swim trunks.

"Aw yeah," Jim sighed in appreciation.

"Rock paper scissors?" Bill asked.

"Okay," Jim agreed.

"Play with your cock, Boy, get it hard, huh?" Bill ordered.

Glen began to diddle his cock. Behind him, he heard the two men striking their palms.

"Aw, you bitch!" Bill laughed.

"Now, Boy, bend over, huh? Grab them ankles for us," Jim demanded.

Glen did and both men chuckled as the eighteen year old bent at a forty five degree angle.

Out of his peripheral vision, Glen saw chocolate brown, then Bill was standing in front of him. Bill used Glen's hair to pull Glen's head up.

Bill had his trousers unzipped and his flaccid cock was dangling out of his fly opening.

Glen's eyes opened wide; the man's cock was nearly six inches long in its flaccid state.

"And Boy? Don't even think about biting me, hear?" Bill warned, pressing the muzzle of his gun against Glen's forehead.

"Yes sir," Glen whimpered.

"Good Boy," Jim agreed from behind Glen.

"Remember Boy, like your life depends on it," Bill reminded Glen as he held up his cock.

Glen opened his mouth wide and Bill pushed the head of his thick cock into Glen's mouth.

Glen yelped as he felt Jim's hands on his buttocks.

"Damn, Boy, you got a pretty hole," Jim commented.

"Life depends on it," Bill reminded Glen and Glen began to suck and lick Bill's slowly swelling cock in earnest.

He yelped around Bill's cock when he felt Jim's finger pushing into his tightly clenched anus.

"Oh damn yes," Bill moaned as his cock pushed into Glen's throat.

Jim was now jamming two thick fingers in and out of Glen's rectum and Glen grunted in pain.

"Aw yeah, you sure you ain't never sucked a cock before, bitch?" Bill taunted Glen as he slowly began to fuck Glen's face. "You sure are good at it."

Glen screamed around Bill's cock as waves of pain seared from his anus outward.

"Oh man, this Pussy's pussy is tight, you hear?" Jim groaned as he pushed his fat cock into Glen's virgin hole.

"Boy sucks cock better than a ten dollar crack whore," Bill complimented.

"You know that, Bitch? You got a nice, tight pussy," Jim taunted as he forced his cock into Glen's rectum.

"Aw yeah, suck that cock, Bitch," Bill ordered, roughly fucking Glen's throat.

"Fuck yeah," Jim groaned as he had all eight inches of his cock inside of Glen's tight hole.

Glen groaned; the excruciating pain was radiating from his ass throughout his whole body. He shook as he tried to maintain his grip on his ankles as both men pulled their large cocks out of his holes.

They worked in unison, both pushing back into him, then pulling back out.

"Pussy's squeezing my cock; you want my come, Bitch? Huh? That it? You want my come in you?" Jim taunted.

"Aw shit, aw, Bitch, here it comes," Bill whined as he stiffened.

Glen sobbed as his mouth suddenly filled with a salty, bitter fluid.

"Better swallow every fucking drop, Pussy," Bill warned as he shoved his cock all the way into Glen's throat and held it there.

Glen sobbed as he did swallow the slimy semen.

"Aw fuck yeah, here, Pussy, here's some come for your pretty little pussy," Jim cried out as he too began to spurt his semen into Glen.

Glen grunted in surprise. The agonizing pain in his rectum was slowly being replaced with a warmth that spread outward.

"Fuck, that was good," Bill praised as he pulled his slowly deflating cock from Glen's mouth.

"Yeah, Pussy's got a good pussy," Jim agreed as he pulled his own cock from Glen's anus.

"Stand up, Bitch," Bill ordered.

Glen slowly did, grimacing at the tension in his back.

"Now, spank it," Jim ordered, pointing with his gun at Glen's six inches.

Glen did and both men nodded in approval as Glen shot an arc of semen into the air that splattered onto the ground.

"You smoke, Bitch?" Jim asked as he and Bill both lighted cigarettes.

"No sir," Glen whispered, throat raw from the hard fucking Bill had given him.

"Good, nasty fucking habit," Bill agreed, blowing out a plume of cigarette smoke.

"Fuck, let my handkerchief in the bathroom; fucking knew I would," Jim complained.

"Here, use this," Bill suggested, grabbing Glen's tee shirt from the ground.

"I say you could stop?" Jim asked Glen.

"Huh?" Glen asked.

"Spank it, Bitch," Jim ordered.

Glen stroked his limp cock. Slowly, it began to swell in his hand.

"All right, grab them ankles, Bitch," Bill ordered.

"Yeah, and open that pretty cock sucking mouth, huh?" Jim ordered.

Glen whimpered, but did as he was told. He fought down the urge to vomit as he took Jim's slightly soiled cock into his mouth.

"Oh mother fucker, yeah, this Bitch can suck a mean cock," Jim said as his semi-erect cock grew to full hardness in Glen's mouth.

"Mmph!" Glen grunted as Bill's large cock was jammed into his sore anus.

"God damn, aw yeah, God he's got a nice pussy," Bill groaned happily.

"Know that?" Jim mocked Glen. "Huh? You know you had a pussy?"

Glen did not answer, just sucked and licked Jim's cock in earnest.

"Fuck, aw yeah, glad I already blew my load," Bill grunted as he shoved his cock into Glen's ass.

"Tell you what, Pussy, why don't you use them hands, huh?" Jim ordered.

Glen slowly released his grip on his ankles.

"Yeah, play with my nuts, Pussy," Jim ordered holding his cock in Glen's throat.

Glen gingerly fondled Jim's large heavy balls.

"Man, I am not going to be able to hold out," Bill wheezed as he began to pick up speed in his thrusts into Glen's sore rectum.

"Fuck, know what you mean," Jim panted.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, aw what a nice tight pussy you got, you fucking Pussy," Bill chanted as he hammered Glen's rectum.

Glen sobbed as he felt his own cock twitch and spurt a load of semen onto the ground.

"Yeah, Bitch, play with my nuts, God damn, for a pussy ain't never sucked cock before, you are so fucking good," Jim groaned and again Glen felt his mouth fill with another man's semen.

"Ugh, ugh, oh damn," Bill groaned as he spurted heavily into Glen's rectum.

And again, both men smoked cigarettes and talked while Glen just stood, sobbing as he felt the men's' combined semen oozing from his sore, battered anus.

"So, what you think we ought to do with him?" Jim asked Bill as they crushed their cigarettes under the heels of their cheap dress shoes.

"Good pussy like that? Be a fucking shame kill him, huh?" Bill asked.

Glen began to sniffle in fear as the men talked.

"Yeah, and he does have a sweet cock sucking mouth," Jim agreed.

"Fuck, we still got a few hours to kill," Bill said, looking at his cheap wrist watch.

"What you thinking?" Jim asked.

"Fuck, I want some more of that hot pussy of his," Bill said, stroking his cock.

Glen was pulled over to a large tree and made to press face first against it, arms wrapped tightly around the trunk.

"Ugh, oh yeah," Bill whispered hotly into Glen's ear as he jammed his entire length into Glen's ass with one push. "Think you like being turned into a pussy, Bitch."

The rough bark bit into Glen's sensitive skin as the man roughly, cruelly fucked him.

"All right, Pussy," Jim said after Bill pulled his still spurting cock from Glen's ass. "You want it in your pussy or your mouth?"

Glen did not think his body could take being chafed against the tree any more.

"Mouth, please," he whimpered.

Jim pulled the eighteen year old to kneel in front of him and fucked Glen's mouth.

"Damn yeah, Bitch does look good on his knees like that," Bill agreed.

After sucking Jim to a climax, a process that took nearly ten minutes, Glen was forced to also suck Bill to another climax while Jim again used his ass.

"Now what you think we ought to do with him?" Jim asked, pulling his gun from the waistband of his trousers.

"Fuck, let's just bring the little bitch on home, huh?" Bill said.

The men let Glen dress, then shoved him to their car again.

Jim drove toward Kimble. He pulled onto the shoulder of the road across from the trailer park that Glen indicated, then roared away before Glen could even fully close the car door.

"Where you been? That Terry or Carrie, oh, what's her name? The cute little thing. She called for you," Glen's mother said when Glen let himself into the trailer.

Glen did not answer, just limped into the bathroom and started the shower.

After blowing a load of semen onto the shower wall, Glen turned off the taps and toweled dry.

"Hi, oh Glen, I'm so sorry," Carrie wailed into the telephone. "Really I am. I kept telling him to go back and get you and then when I got home I made Derek go looking for you."

"Uh huh," Glen said bitterly and hung up on the girl.

Through clear eyes, Glen saw the flighty girl for what she really was; an insecure and immature girl.

He also saw Bobby for what he was; a bully and coward, also quite insecure and immature.

The events of that hot day near the end of summer, near the beginning of the school year were shoved to the far recesses of Glen's mind.

And, for the rest of the school year, Glen did not associate with either Carrie, or Bobby, or anyone else that ran in the same circles as the two teenagers.

Two weeks after his ordeal in the woods, Glen walked from the serving line in the cafeteria to a table where a pudgy young lady sat, all alone.

"Hey, Barbara," Glen said to Barbara Cox, or 'Eats' as their peers had dubbed the girl.

The classmates called the chubby girl 'Eats' not because of her need to stuff her insecurities with too many carbs, but 'Eats' as in "Barbara Eats Cox," or Cocks.

"Hey," Barbara shyly agreed.

"Uh, listen, I uh, you like Chinese? You ever eat at that Hop Kim place?" Glen asked.

"I thought you were dating that Carrie girl," Glen's mother asked, but agreed that Glen could borrow her 1972 Lincoln Mark IV to take Barbara on a date.

Two months after graduation, Barbara and Glen married and moved into a small apartment in DeGarde, near Glen's job at Young Insurance.

Being young, and in love, any moment the two were alone, they were naked, making love.

Sixteen years, three children, all girls, one hundred and three extra pounds, fifty for him, forty eight for her, and two different apartments and finally one house later, Barbara and Glen didn't get naked as often, but both still enjoyed when they were able to get naked together.

But every now and then, when Glen is alone in the shower and wanting to spank out a quick one, he thinks back to that day when two men picked him up and fucked him, made him their pussy, their cock sucking bitch.

THE END.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, take the time to leave comments.

Have a swell day; why not take a pleasant little stroll in the woods.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers