Torn: Work Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Peter heard a toilet flush.

"And let's see," Brian cheerfully called out.

He returned, holding Peter's boot in his hand.

"Yep, good as new," Brian cheerfully said as he demonstrated by pulling on the sole of the boot.

Then he left the room again and returned, now dressed in long tee shirt and boxers of his own.

Peter took the hint and dressed.

"I uh, um, thanks," he said.

"Thank you; I uh, that was great," Brian admitted, then thoroughly disgusted Peter by giving Peter a soft kiss to his lips.

"Thanks, see you," Jade said and also gave Peter a soft kiss.

"I uh, um, okay," Peter said and left.

He drove back to the small apartment he was renting.

"Fucking five twenty five a month? For this?" he asked himself as he climbed the stairs to the third floor apartment.

He smoked one of the joints and drank a good bit of the whiskey. The five beers made sure he got very little sleep that night, though, as he had to pee almost around the clock.

And he gave his cock brush burns, whacking off to the memory of pounding another man's ass, fucking another man.

The next day, he almost smoked another joint, then remembered, he needed to go buy some work boots, just in case Brian's repair didn't hold.

Stolzle's Shoes sold him a serviceable pair of work boots and the girl did flirt harmlessly with him. And driving back home, Peter thought of stopping by the Arrow Apartments.

He did kick himself for not getting their phone number and a quick search on his phone showed that there was no public listing for either Brian or Jade Breaux on the Internet.

Monday morning, Peter made sure his new work boots were in the truck, but wore his old ones to the work sight.

Because they were doing concrete work, Schaub Construction also had a crew from Robichaux Construction on the site.

Early afternoon, Peter started up the concrete saw just as Pedro Minzelle Bent over to peel the form away.

Peter had heard the rumors that the Latin man was gay. He'd also heard Pedro saying he was looking for a roommate; his roommate had just moved out of the two bedroom, two bathroom apartment.

"Four hundred a month, half the utilities," Pedro had announced at lunch time.

"Shit, that'd save me at least a hundred a month," Peter thought to himself.

And Peter was looking at Pedro's cute butt while Pedro was working and bumped into one of the workers from Robichaux, Construction.

He accidentally dropped the running saw, chewing up the other man's boot. Fortunately for Austin Broussard, the young man from Robichaux Construction, his boot was a steel toed boot. Also fortunately for Austin Broussard, Austin had reacted very quickly, jerking his foot back.

Peter agreed to pay for a new pair of boots for Austin and cursed himself for the new expenditure.

"Hey, uh, Pedro, this apartment you got? Where is it?" Peter asked as the two crews were calling it a day.

"Bailey, right past U.L.D.," Pedro smiled "Just follow me, Amigo."

The apartment was clean, even smelled clean. The room was bare of furniture and had been vacuumed. The bathroom had likewise been cleaned.

"Bobby was a bit of a neat freak," Pedro confided. "I did pick up some of his habits, but believe me, I'm nowhere near as bad as he was."

Peter agreed to rent the room.

"Oh, uh, I uh, you know, I uh sometimes smoke a little weed; that not going freak you out, huh?" Pedro admitted.

"No, smoke every now and then myself," Peter admitted.

"And uh, I might uh you know, watch a little porn out here," Pedro said, pointing to his large wall mounted television.

"That's fine; I don't like it, I can always go to my room," Peter agreed.

Peter used his cell phone to send the landlord of his current apartment a text that he'd be moving out at the end of the month and drove home to begin the arduous task of packing what he wanted, and throwing away what he didn't want.

Handing Pedro two hundred dollars gave him a key to the ground floor apartment and he moved bits and pieces every evening before returning to his old apartment.

So far, though, Pedro Minzelle had been polite, agreeable. He had not been prancing around in women's clothing, walking up behind Peter while Peter was bending over, or bending over in front of Peter.

The last thing Peter moved was his full sized bed and his large dresser. Pedro assisted with all of the heavy furniture and even offered Peter the use of his vacuum cleaner to tidy up his old apartment.

"And make sure to wipe down the mirrors," Pedro advised.

Peter did, and was surprised when he got back four hundred and fifty dollars of his five hundred dollar security deposit.

The first week that he lived with Pedro, Peter thought the rumors of Pedro's homosexuality might be just that, rumors.

Then, the first Friday night, Pedro produced two fat joints and a fifth of Evan Williams whiskey and a case of ice cold beer.

"Mind if we watch a little porn, Amigo?' he asked, already turning on the television.

Three months later, Peter was in Early's Grocery store, buying some chicken leg quarters; Pedro claimed to be a master at fried chicken. When he approached the register, he saw them, Brian and Jade Breaux, standing at the liquor counter. Jade turned and Peter saw that she was pregnant. He quickly averted his face before either Brian or Jade saw him, paid for the chicken and left the small grocery store.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that leave comments.

Have a sticky sweaty day.

12