Torrid in Toledo Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandpa doubles his pleasure.
6.3k words
4.7
85.5k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend, Aunt Elisa and Uncle Leon arrived. Elisa and Leon would be staying in the guest room next to the grandparents' room.

Elisa was the youngest of Grandpa Jack's three daughters and had not been a planned family member. She had been a surprise birth when Victoria and Jade were already well into their teens. At 28 years of age, she lit up any home she entered. She had colored her curly hair a bright red-orange from its natural brown color and the change in hair really brought out her blue eyes. Her marriage to Leon had been a whirlwind affair and some in the family did not think it would work out in the long run.

They brought Frank and Drucinda with them, Lionel and Aunt Jade's children, since their parents wouldn't be able to make it for a few more days. Frank and Drucinda had both been eager to get away from home and see their cousins.

Drucinda was a problem child; she hung out with a drug-oriented clique. Her short feathered blonde hairdo gave her a punk look. Everyone hoped she would keep her nose clean.

Frank would be staying in Jim's room, while his sister would be sharing a room with Lisa. Neither Lisa nor Jim was very happy with this, for both had hoped to have the privacy of their own rooms. Lisa wanted to continue fucking Grandpa, and Jim wanted nothing more than to fuck his mother again.

Shortly after they arrived, Lisa managed to corner Grandpa when no one else was around.

"I missed you," she said with a smile. "Are you coming by tonight?"

"What about Drucinda?"

"What about her?"

"No, I . . . I shouldn't have ever gone to your room in the first place."

"Suit yourself." Lisa casually walked away, still smiling. She knew her virile Grandpa would come to her room again. Men were such animals when you waved pussy at them. All she had to do was get Drucinda involved!

* * * * * *

That night, Lisa and Drucinda sat on Lisa's bed, talking about sex. Each tried to outdo the other with her sexual exploits. Finally, Lisa decided to go for broke, and told Drucinda about fucking their grandfather.

"I don't believe you," Drucinda told her.

"It's true. I let him watch me masturbating, then seduced him. It was great!"

"You're full of shit."

"It's true," Lisa said indignantly.

"Yeah, right. I've got twenty bucks says you're lying."

"You're on! And I can prove it."

"How?"

"Here's the deal. I'll talk Grandpa into coming to the room tomorrow night. If he doesn't show up, I'll give you your twenty bucks. But if he does show up, you'll have to fuck him with me. What do you say?"

"You must be joking. No way."

"What are you worried about. You don't even think he'll show up."

"I just don't know."

"What's the matter? I thought you were sexually adventurous. Don't tell me you're just a prude."

"I'm no prude! Okay, you've got a bet."

"Good."

* * * * * *

The next day, Lisa got Grandpa alone, and slid up next to him, rubbing her tits against his back and rubbing his crotch with her hands.

"Hi there, grandpa," she whispered into his ear.

"Lisa! What do you think you're doing?"

"I just wanted to say hi. And to tell you that Drucinda would love it if you joined us in my room tonight."

"You told her?"

"Sure. She is my cousin, after all. You will be there, won't you?"

"No! I'm not doing it any more. We never should have done what we did to begin with."

"Whatever you say, Grandpa. See you tonight." Lisa blew him a kiss and walked out of the room.

* * * * * * *

That night, Lisa and Drucinda sat on Lisa's bed, waiting to see if Grandpa would show up. Drucinda fidgeted nervously on the bed, obviously worried that he might indeed show up. She still wasn't sure if she could go through with it, despite what she had told your cousin.

"He won't show," she told Lisa, trying to put on a bold front.

"Oh, he'll show. But until then, why don't we find some way to occupy ourselves."

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll see." Lisa smiled wickedly, getting off the bed and removing her nightgown and panties. She then sat back down.

"What are you doing?" Drucinda stared incredulously at Lisa, unable to believe what she was seeing.

Lisa squeezed one of her breasts with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. "What's the matter, never done it with another girl?"

"No!"

"Well, neither have I, but there's a first time for everything."

Lisa practically leaped onto her cousin, pinning her to the bed with her nude body. She rubbed her crotch against Drucinda, staring into her eyes. Then she kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Come on. Don't tell me you've never thought about it before."

"Well. . .okay, maybe once or twice." Drucinda smiled back at Lisa, then began to nibble lightly on her ear. She slowly moved her lips down Lisa's neck to her shoulder, then worked her way down her breasts, taking one of her nipples into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah. That's nice. You sure you've never done this before?"

"Never. Really. I guess I'm just a natural." She then moved to the other nipple, licking and sucking.

"Mmmmmm. I hate to ask you to stop, but we need to get you naked, Drucinda."

"Okay."

Lisa rolled onto her side so that Drucinda could sit up enough to pull off her own nightgown. Drucinda had a nice body, too. Her tits were not as big but they were succulent, low hanging knockers that looked so good, all pale and capped with pink nipples.

"I like your body," Lisa told her, then slid between Drucinda's legs so that she could pull off her panties. Lisa spread Drucinda's legs apart and began to kiss her pussy, lightly sliding the tip of her tongue along her twat.

* * * * * * *

While Lisa and Drucinda were getting to know each other better, Grandpa lay in his bed, trying to convince himself not to go to Lisa's bedroom. Eventually he gave up trying to resist his desires.

Looking to make sure his wife was asleep, he quietly got up and left his room. As soon as he stepped into the hall, he could see that Lisa's light was still on. He hesitated for only a second before slowly pushing the door open and stepping into her room.

To his surprise, the first thing to greet his eyes was his two granddaughters, naked on the bed, passionately embracing. Their lips were locked together in a passionate kiss, and they were wildly rubbing their pussies together.

God, look at them....I can't turn down pussy like that! Jack thought. Drucinda's body looks so soft...she's still got babyfat, for Christ sakes! It's gonna be good to get between her legs!...fuck my other granddaughter!

When they broke off their kiss, Drucinda looked up from where she lay under her cousin and saw her grandfather standing at the door watching them.

"Grandpa?!"

Lisa turned her head to look up at her grandfather. "Well, close the door. You don't want the whole world watching us, do you?"

"No, I guess not," he said softly.

Grandpa closed the door, but forgot to lock it, and walked up to the bed. His granddaughters were now lying side by side on the bed, looking up at him. Lisa had an obvious look of lust on her face. Drucinda looked nervous, but she too seemed to be excited by the possibilities.

When he reached the side of the bed, Lisa slid down until her face was even with his waist. She then pulled off his pajama bottoms while he looked at Drucinda. He was happy to see Drucinda's cute little mouth drop open when she saw his manhood. It told him that she had never had one that big in her young, ripe body. He would soon change that!

"See. I wasn't lying, Drucinda," Lisa beamed. "Gramps has got a horse cock!"

Without looking back at her cousin, Lisa slid his slowly stiffening prick into her mouth.

"That's it, Lisa. Get me hard and I'll give you little fillies a ride," he swore, keeping the equestrian theme going as he pushed into her young mouth with his rising rod.

Drucinda stared at the two of them. She could not believe that she was actually seeing what was going on. Grandpa had always been the soft-spoken icon of the family. Now he had come to Lisa's room to bed a pair of teenage family members!

But the sight excited her. She could feel her pussy get real slick and her saliva flow as she watched Grandpa Jack use Lisa's mouth to draw blood into his growing erection. His meaty hand was jacking the base of his marvelous manhood as he slowly hunched his growing girth between Lisa's pouty lips.

She watched for a few minutes, then decided she should get in on the action.

A bet is a bet, after all, she thought wickedly. Even if there had been no bet, she still would have wanted to join in.

Slowly she got to her knees and walked off the bed on Lisa's side, making sure he got a good view of her as she went. His eyes looked up from watching the mouthfuck he was giving Lisa and Drucinda felt like she was a rabbit in his gunsights. His eyes devoured her jiggling jugs and the tawny thatch of hair between her soft thighs.

"Where you going, honey?" he said as she began to slowly walk around him. His right hand left his cock and groped at her tits as she scooted around him. He caught her right nipple with his fingers and pulled it softly before she batted it away.

"Hold still, Grandpa," Drucinda said as she moved behind him.

She reached around him and slowly unbuttoned his pajama top, then slid it off of his shoulders and dropped it to the floor. His back was powerful looking, like he had been chopping wood for years.

Drawing in a deep breath, she moved up against him and pressed her soft body against his taller oaken stature. She then started rubbing her body against him, pushing her tits against his lower back and her crotch against his upper thighs.

"Hmmmm, Drucinda, you're a slinky little thing," he grunted, looping his right arm around her, his big hand grabbing her tush. He squeezed each cheek as she slid around to his side to watch as Lisa drew her lips off Grandpa's uptilted prick.

Lisa looked up at her, her chin wet with runoff from her oral cock love.

"Why don't you join me, Drucinda?" she said wickedly, lapping her tongue on the underside of his pulsing peterhead. "You haven't sucked cock until you try one this big and beefy!"

"I think I will," Drucinda replied as if in a dream....a really naughty fuck dream.

Drucinda slid down and around Grandpa's body so that she ended up on her knees in front of him, her face a little lower than Lisa's. Grandpa grabbed the base of his bobbing cock and turned a bit toward her, his cock seeming to tower above her young face.

"Just give it a lick, Drucinda," Grandpa Jack suggested as he pushed his cockhead down to her mouth. Drucinda was nervous with Lisa watching and she thought he probably knew that. His concern touched her, made her trust him, want to please him.

"Grandpa, I'm not a virgin," she said with a giggle and kissed the end of his cock with her soft lips. His face scrunched up at the erotic contact.

Her tongue came out of hiding to lick and swirl around his plum-shaped glans as she gripped the front of his hairy thighs with her small hands. His mouth fell open and he breathed through it like a fish out of water.

Oh, what the fuck! Drucinda thought excitedly, her nervousness totally gone at the taste of the mature sex organ.

Moving her right had to cup Grandpa Jack's hairy nuts, she opened her small mouth wide and managed to swallow his oversized cockhead.

"Aaahhh!" he grunted above her as she nibbled down his shaft with her soft lips, slowly filling her cheeks with his girth, her blue eyes looking up at him. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the feeling of her young mouth, his lips twitching in rhythm with her swirling tongue on the underside of his manhood.

"Suck him, Drucinda," Lisa purred in her ear and Drucinda felt her cousin's hands stroke her shoulders as she watched the erotic blowjob that Drucinda was laying on their hirsute grandfather.

Lisa's hands did not stop at her shoulders. Slowly, they slid a small distance down her back and then swept forward under her armpits to grab her soft, hard-nippled mammaries.

Drucinda's head broke out in a tingling chill, like she had bitten down on an ice cold popsicle, and the shivers ran down her spine as Lisa's fingers pinched the pale pink stalks of her nipples lovingly. Her mother's father began to stroke his hot, lip-stretching penis into her face and Drucinda sucked and sucked, lost in the passionate tide of incest.

* * * * * * *

While all this was going on, Rebecca, Jack's second wife, had awakened. She turned and saw that her husband was gone. She assumed he was in the bathroom. Unable to go back to sleep, she lay awake waiting for him to return.

Rebecca was happy to be in such a warm, loving family. She had married Jack five years earlier and was happy with him in almost every way, especially in the bed. He was 16 years older than she as she had just turned 49 but he kept her very satisfied. He liked to say that her voluptuous body kept him going but she knew he would be off like some stallion in a field of mares if she had not caught him, hooked him with her ex-dancer body and vivacious personality.

Finally, she decided to get up and go looking for him. She had planned to see if he was in the bathroom, but when she stepped out into the hall, she noticed that Lisa's light was on. She was about to ignore it, figuring that the girls simply hadn't gone to sleep yet, when she heard strange sounds coming from the room.

Rebecca didn't really want to bother the girls, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she quietly opened the door just a crack, and peered into the room. She couldn't believe her eyes!

Her husband stood naked by the side of Lisa's bed, his back to her as she peeked through the door. Lisa was on the bed on her hands and knees, her face in close to her husband's midriff. Between her husband's legs, Rebecca could see the kneeling naked lower half of Drucinda's body. From the motion of Jack's ass, it was apparent that little Drucinda was giving her grandfather head! And Lisa looked like she wanted too also!

No wonder he's been ignoring me lately, the horny old bastard! Rebecca realized.

Rebecca felt no anger at her husband. Jack had kept her more than satisfied over the years...and she knew how seductive little Lisa probably was. You could just look at her and know she was trouble. Rebecca would have bet money that Lisa had started whatever was happening in there.

Rebecca watched for several minutes, her body becoming excited. As her husband finally pulled Drucinda up on the bed with he and Lisa, Rebecca quietly closed the door. She felt exposed in the hallway where anyone could see her peeping in Lisa's door. Rebecca turned and looked down the hall.

Good, she thought, there's still a light on in Jim's room.

Jim was turning into a real hunk. And Frank was a good looking boy as well.

Boys that age can never get enough sex...I wonder is they would be interested in my mature body to act out some of their natural lusts.

There weren't many men who would pass up the chance to get between her legs. Her body was an exaggerated hourglass with a pair of 40D tits, a firm butt and toned legs. She certainly didn't look like a near fifty year old women.

Well, two can play that game!! Rebecca thought with a smile. Now that her husband had broken their vows, she could do so without fears of recrimination.

Rebecca went back to her room, where she removed her underwear, then put her nightgown back on. She went to the dressing table and put on some shiny pink lipstick, brushed out her reddish-brown hair, and applied perfume behind her ears, on her neck, in the deep valley of her cleavage.

Then she left her room again and walked down the hall to Jim's room. She hesitated briefly, then quietly knocked on the door before opening it and stepping into the room, a smile on her pretty thin lips.

Jim was sitting on his bed, while Frank was on the floor sitting on his sleeping bag. Both were wearing nothing but their boxer shorts. The two stopped talking and turned to look at her, who quietly closed and locked the door, looking at her two step-grandsons the whole time. She saw Jim's eyes dart down to where her brown nipples were plainly visible under her sheer nightgown.

"What brings you here this late at night, Rebecca?" Jim asked her.

"I wanted to get you boys' opinion on something."

"What's that?" Frank asked.

Rebecca pulled her nightgown up over her head and dropped it onto the floor next to her, standing naked before the two boys, who stared in shock at their grandpa's new wife. Neither could think of anything to say about this sudden and unexpected action.

"I just wanted to know what you think of my body. I know I don't compare to the young women you spend your time with, I just wondered if there was anything about me you might find attractive."

"R-r-r-Rebecca," Frank stammered. "How can you ask us something like that?"

Jim, on the other hand, was getting a good look at his step-grandmother. He didn't know why she suddenly decided to strip naked in front of them, and he didn't care; he did, however, plan to take advantage of the situation.

Despite being in her late forties, Rebecca was in great shape. She still did aerobics. Her muscles were toned, and her large breasts only sagged slightly. She had silver-dollar nipples which covered a large part of her breasts. He had seen pictures of her in her Las Vegas showgirl attire and man, she was hot then. Now seeing her brown muff, flat stomach and nice knockers, he was ready for whatever she had in mind. Leaning to the side slightly, Jim got a nice view of her ass, which also had not yet started to sag. Yes, she looked very good indeed, and Jim was going to tell her so.

"Rebecca," Jim said, standing up and walking up to her, "I think you look gorgeous."

Jim caressed one of her breasts with one hand while sliding his other down her waist so he could squeeze and massage her ass. Rebecca, taken by surprise by this forward behavior even though it was what she had hoped for, almost pulled away, but managed to control her nervousness, and responded instead by reaching her hand out and rubbing Jim's cock through his boxers.

"Jim, honey, I need some attention tonight," Rebecca sighed. "Don't think bad of me."

"Shit, no, Rebecca," Jim told her, hoping she would stay and go further than groping.

She then reached inside and stroked his cock and fondled his balls. Jim moaned slightly, taking one of Rebecca's breasts in each hand and squeezing them together. He then leaned down and began licking and sucking her nipples. Now it was Rebecca's turn to moan.

"Aahhhh, that feels good, Jim!"

Frank, meanwhile, simply sat on the floor staring while his cousin and his step-grandmother stood before him fondling each other. His cock was getting hard but the thought of joining in had him frozen in his place.

'Yes, these boys are going to be fun!' Rebecca rejoiced silently as Jim pulled his lips from her stiff nipples and ran his fingers under her ass to feel her up. Her hand was full of a nice thick cock and she was anxious to eye her step-grandson's pussypleaser.

"Let me see what you're hiding in here," she murmured, falling to her knees before him. Rebecca then pulled off Jim's boxers and his mouth-watering prick sprang out at her flushed face. Smiling up at his excited face, she fisted the base of his dick with her hand and swallowed his cockhead, taking his stiffening prick into her mouth.

Rebecca's pussy began to drool as fast as Jim's very nice cock as she blew the young man in front of her other new step-grandson. Rebecca was a good cocksucker, having had a lot of practice in her life. Soon her mouth and fist had Jim gasping above her. Drawing her lips slowly up to hold the fat cockknob between her perfect capped teeth, she looked up at Jim with her smoldering green eyes.

12