Torrid in Toledo Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Brothers know sisters; more family arrives.
10.7k words
4.63
49.2k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR

"I still can't believe it happened," Frank told Jim that night in their room. He was lying in his bed with a cock as hard as a board. Just remembering his Aunt Victoria spread out with her legs open. . .how it had felt to come, not once, but twice, inside her sexy cunt. . had him in perpetual erection!

"Yeah, it was pretty wild, wasn't it?" Jim sighed. He was thinking about how great it was going to be when everyone left. Then he and his mother would have all kinds of opportunities to suck and fuck each other!

"Man, I wish we could do that again tonight!" Frank whined. "Hell, I'd even be happy if Rebecca stopped by tonight."

"She won't be coming. She told me she might in a few nights but she wanted to play it cool. I think Grandpa's getting that ass tonight," Jim conceded. Then an idea came to him. "Let's wander over to the girls' room and see what they're up to."

"Lisa and Drucinda? Why?"

"Why not?" Jim laughed. "Hell, they're the only women in the house we haven't fucked yet."

"Come on, you don't actually think we'll convince our own sisters. . .?" Frank started.

"Hell, what's to lose?! Look, I know Lisa's fucking around and you can't tell me that you wouldn't like to fuck your little sister," Jim said confidently. "Come on, Drucinda's a little hottie."

"Damn, Jim! You're putting all kinds of ideas in my head," Frank groaned. Fucking his sister would be even kinkier than an aunt. It would be almost on a par with Jim fucking his own mother!

"Hey, what've we got to lose? We'll just visit them and be very discreet. I'll just steer the conversation that way, okay."

"You've got a point, I guess. We'll act like we just want to talk, then see how things go," Frank agreed, suddenly liking the idea a little.

"Right! Come on, let's go," Jim said.

They went down the hall quietly and knocked on Lisa's bedroom door. There was no answer. Jim turned the knob and the door opened. The light was on by the bed but no one was in the room. Thinking they might be in the bathroom, Jim called out, "Lisa!"

* * * * * *

Lisa and Drucinda were in the bathroom, getting spruced up for a visit from Grandpa and maybe Rebecca. Although they had not made definitive plans to rendezvous, not a night had gone by that someone that not come to their room for sex. Knowing they were hot little numbers, they had assumed this night would be no different.

Both wore panties and nothing else. They had been talking about sex and were all turned on. Lisa had been tying Drucinda's hair in pigtails and couldn't resist reaching around to cup Drucinda's nice titties in her palms.

"LISA!" Drucinda squealed.

"Oh, you love it, Dru!" Lisa giggled, pulling her cousin tight against her body.

They looked at each other in the mirror, smiling knowingly. "Yeah, that does feel good."

"Why don't we go lay on the bed and I'll lick your pussy for you?" Lisa offered.

"That sounds nice," Drucinda sighed.

"But I get to fuck Grandpa first," Lisa added.

"Oh! I knew there had to be some .. . ."

Drucinda's sentence died as they heard a male voice calling out in the other room!

"He's here!" Lisa said excitedly. "Come on, let's give him a show, hot stuff."

"Okay," Drucinda giggled, brushing her hair quickly and then following Lisa as she headed out of the bathroom.

"Here we are, Grand. . .!" Lisa began to say as they spilled out of the doorway, nude from the waist up, eager to meet who they thought was their 65 year old long-cocked grandfather.

Both girls came up short, hands leaping to cover their bare breasts as they saw unexpected visitors -- Jim and Frank!

"What the hell do you two want!?"

"What? You two were expecting someone else?" Jim asked.

"We weren't expecting anyone! So why don't you leave?" Lisa told them.

Jim looked at the two girls. Dressed in panties, they'd both come out of the bathroom clearly expecting someone that they wouldn't have minded seeing them half-naked. And although Lisa had not finished her sentence, it was clear to him who that person had been.

Damn, Grandpa's been fucking Lisa and Drucinda! he thought. This whole house has gone fuck crazy!

"Frank, close the door. You were expecting Grandpa, weren't you?" he continued as his cousin closed the door to give them privacy.

"Why would we be expecting Grandpa?" Drucinda asked unconvincingly. She was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Jim could tell by the sound of her voice, however, that she was hiding something. "Well, you were probably going to fuck him, weren't you?"

The two girls looked shocked. "What the hell are you talking about, Jim?!" Lisa acted all insulted and grossed out. Not very good acting again.

"I'm right, aren't I? Just look at their faces, Frank. That explains why they sounded so eager when they came out of the bathroom, half-naked, until they found out who it was. Hey Frank, I bet that's why Rebecca came by our room the other night and took her clothes off."

"What?!" Drucinda exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'll bet she caught Grandpa with these two and decided to get even. Tell me I'm wrong! Go ahead, Lisa, deny it."

Lisa could have gone on denying everything -- the boys really had nothing on them about what had been happening. But Jim had mentioned Rebecca coming to their bedroom and getting naked and there was no doubt the boys had probably fucked her. ..the boys would just find out everything through Rebecca, so why keep up the lie?

"Okay, you're right," Lisa said. She turned and looked at Drucinda who seemed very nervous. "We have been fucking Grandpa. What are you going to do? Tell Mom and Dad? I don't think you'd do that if Rebecca was naked in your room, right?"

Jim only smiled and held up his hands in a peace gesture. "Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary. Frank and I have a few secrets of our own, don't we, Frank?"

"You're not going to tell . . .?" Frank began, stepping forward.

"Why not, Frank?" Jim replied, cutting him off. "Hell, with any luck, we'll get a repeat performance with our sisters, here."

"What are babbling about, Jim?" Drucinda asked.

"Well, like I said, Rebecca came to our room the other night and took her clothes off, so we fucked her. Not only that, but this afternoon," Jim paused dramatically, "we got with Mom and Elisa and had a nice little foursome!"

The girls simply stared.

"You're full of shit! I don't believe a word of it," Lisa said. "You fucked Mom?!"

"Well, Frank fucked her today but I've screwed her twice. You can believe it or not. I don't really care. We just want to know how horny you are."

"What?!" Lisa asked.

"Well, Grandpa doesn't look like he's going to show up, so maybe we could fill in? I'll bet Frank and I can satisfy you both better than Grandpa could. Show 'em, Frank." With that, Jim pulled the front of his pajama bottoms down and pulled out his half-hard cock for the girls to see! Lewdly, he gave it a few strokes. "Come on, Frank, show your sister what you got."

Frank saw the looks on the girls' faces as they stared at Jim's manhood. The slight smile on Lisa's lips and the dip of her hip seemed to convey interest. Hell, if they'd fucked Grandpa, why not their brothers, too?

Frank yanked down the gym shorts that he slept in and his cock flopped out before him.

Lisa took one look at it and turned to look at Drucinda.

"Well?" she said to her shy cousin.

"This gonna be weird!" Drucinda said, unbelieving that Lisa would accept the offer, but stealing quick glances at the boys' cocks.

"Yeah, but you thought that about Grandpa, remember?" Lisa giggled. She turned back to the guys and let her hands fall from her tits. She enjoyed the hungry looks of her brother and cousin. As they watched, she skinned her panties down her thighs and let them pool around her ankles. Nude and ready, she grinned, "I guess we'll just have to see if our brothers can satisfy us, won't we?"

"Frank, lock that door!" Jim said excitedly, shucking off his pajamas, then advancing on his sister. She was a little bit of heaven! He'd known she had great tits but MAN! "God, Sis, I always knew you had a body, but I never imagined you were this hot."

Jim wrapped his arms around his sister and was surprised at how into it she was. Her hands came up to hold his face and she pulled his mouth down to kissing him, passionately, on the lips. He let himself respond to her kiss, pulling her little curvaceous body against his. His cock got trapped between them, pointing downward, sticking between her soft thighs, the top side of his burgeoning erection planted right against her sparsely-haired cunt lips!

She slid her hand down between them and dipped her hips back, making room for her to swing his erection upward into a more natural stance. Their lips parted and brother and sister oohed and aahed as she rubbed his cock and fondled his heavy balls.

"Jesus, Jim, you're hung!" Lisa sighed. She turned to check on Drucinda and saw her still standing there with her hands hiding her tits. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let Frank get a good look at you."

Drucinda did just that as her brother came to claim her. Frank was naked as well, and he ran his hands over his sister's soft juggs, then pulled her into a similar embrace.

"Come on, Drucinda, kiss me, Sis," he said, taking her mouth with a forceful kiss. Lisa was glad he was taking the lead. Drucinda would be a little shy until she felt her brother's cock sliding up her little cunt!

Slow to get going but a champion after that, Lisa thought.

Jim pulled his sister onto her queen sized bed, eager to get things going. His hands poured over her perfect proportions as they kissed anew. She had certainly had experience in matters of lovemaking, that much was clear. Her hand brazenly played with his cock, tugging on it until he was fully engorged with wild, hot blood. He was going to love boning his little sister!

The bed beside them sagged and they looked to see that Frank had sat down hard on the side of the bed and his sister was dropping to her knees before him!

"That's it, Drucinda, show me what you know," Frank sighed as he grabbed her hair and pulled her face into his crotch. Frank's upthrust cock slapped back against his belly as his sister's lips landed against the underside of his erection, kissing and licking her brother's equipment.

"Fuck, Drucinda's a natural," Jim chuckled, playing with his sister's pussy while they watched briefly. Briefly because Lisa wanted some oral herself!

"Eat my pussy, Jim! I bet you'd like that, huh?" she panted, twisting her body to lay with her legs toward him.

"You bet right!" he responded, getting to his hands and knees as she spread her sweet legs for him. Marveling at the neat perfection and obvious wetness of Lisa's snatch, he started eating her out, pushing his tongue deep into her cunt and sucking her clit. His dick throbbed as her soft crotch danced under his mouth, her small fingers held his head, and she gave herself willingly to his control.

Drucinda was panting with an excitement beyond anything she had known with her grandfather. This was her brother she was tasting! She's always looked up to him, thought he was so kind and considerate of her. He'd let her tag along on play adventures, stuck up for her when she was picked on, been a really good big brother. It wasn't natural what they were doing, but it wasn't as freaky it could have been.

His cock was really nice, too! Not as big as Grandpa's but it was a lot smoother and harder than the old man's. She sucked each of his balls into her mouth, then started licking up the stalk. Her brother was encouraging her to really suck him!

"That's it, Drucinda, come on, suck it for me! Ohh, take it in your mouth or I'm gonna die!" he beseeched. He thrust his right hand under her arm pit and his fingers played with her distending nipples, going back and forth, making her squirm with lewd delight. His nipple-play speeded up her desire to take him in her mouth!

"Frank! Aaahhhh! Okay!" she gasped, her hand steadying his cock. She spat a loogie on the head and then followed that with her soft lips, letting the saliva wet the surface so her lips would slide.

It was just perfect! Grandpa's cock made her mouth hurt, stretched her lips too much, but her brother's was like, perfect! It filled her lips with a nice thickness but not too thick!

"Ohhhh! Yes! Ohhh, Drucinda!" her brother groaned above her.

Behind them, Jim continued to lick Lisa's twat, occasionally sliding his mouth lower to tongue her young asshole. Lisa's moans grew loudly every time he did this.

"Aaaah! Oh, yeah! Lick my butt! Ohhhh! Jim!"

Shifting into a higher drive, Jim brought his fingers to play, sticking two of them into her twat while slowly pushing his thumb into her asshole!

"JIM! OHHHH! GOD!! Your fingers . . .OOHHHHHHH!" Lisa shrieked, loving the dual penetration that her brother was dispensing. She nearly twisted them off the bed when he placed his mouth over her itchy clit and sucked!

"OHHH! GOD! Ohhh, I can't. . .OHHHHHH!" Lisa's hips jerked as her crotch blazed with a hard come. It was too much for Lisa, her brother's invading fingers and the wet hot suck on her clit-stalk -- she had a violent orgasm, bucking wildly on the bed. Tangy girl-juice spilled out around the rubbing, twisting finger, filling Jim's mouth with her love-grease.

Her friend's obvious climax broke Drucinda out of the obsession she had with sucking her brother's cock. Her world had tunneled into the torrid blowjob she was giving and the delicious chills her own fingers were delivering to her slickening cunt. Lisa's cries made her want to look and with a little whimper of lust, she pulled her young mouth off Frank's crimson-hued cock and looked around his hip.

Lisa's curvy body was arched, her face turned toward them, mouth gasping, panting in mid-release. Jim's shaggy head was bobbing between her clasping thighs, his hands gripping the joints of her legs and pelvis.

"Oohhhhh! Suck my juice! Aaaahhhhh!" Lisa sighed over and over, quieting down, belly shivering like ripples on a lake.

Frank was not willing to let the recess go on for very long.

"I want in your pussy!" he told her, drawing her up to stand before him. His hand cupped the dewy crease between her legs and Drucinda grasped his forearm to keep from bowling over. Lightning spread from his fingers, straight up her belly to the aching peaks of her nipples. "I can't wait to feel your cunt wrapped around my cock. Turn around and sit right on it, Sis!"

Turning around, Drucinda positioned herself over top Frank's cock, stepping back until her calves pressed against the side of the bed. It was a new position for her but she could easily see how it would help him get high up in her -- it was gonna be like fucking dog-style sorta.

"Scoot forward a little," she said, grabbing his waving erection backhanded to steady it. Stroking it a few times to get it really hard, she then slowly lowered herself onto it, savoring the feel of it pushing up into her.

"Ooohh, that's hot!" her brother panted and Drucinda took a quick peek over her shoulder to see him focused wholly on the sight of his cock slipping up inside her lightly-haired cunt. She twisted her hips, feeding herself down more and more.

"You feel good," Drucinda murmured, biting her lower lip as she sank almost all the way down on her brother's phallus. Grinding her ass against his hips, she rose up even more slowly, then slid her cuntal sheath back down. Brother and sister began a nice, slow, steady rhythm.

Frank gritted his teeth, breathing rapidly as his sister moved up and down on his cock. He couldn't just lay there, however. His sister's supple body looked too good to just watch. Gripping her around the waist, he pulled himself up to a near sitting position, then ran his hands around to caress her stomach, and then went higher. His hands cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers, amazed at how stiff they were.

"Your pussy's so hot, Dru . . .ahhh, yeah. . .fuck yourself on me, just like that!" Frank rasped, then began peppering her upper back with quick kisses as it rose and fell before him.

Drucinda put her hands above her brother's knees and thrust her cunt faster on him!

Hearing the sounds of Frank's cock in Drucinda's pussy, made Jim desire the same taboo. He moved up Lisa's body, kissing her stomach and breasts, until he was face-to-face with her.

"Jim, mmmmm!" Lisa murmured and kissed his face all over, no doubt tasting her pussy on his mouth and chin. She felt his hands positioning himself, the pressure of his knob as it mashed into her clitoral folds, then slipped right down to find her mark. She dug her nails into her brother's back as he socked himself into her juicy sex!

"OHHHH! YES!" she gasped as Jim slammed his cock into her cunt and began thrusting into her with hard, fast strokes. His cock seemed perfectly crafted to fill her -- long and hard, it sliced up into her fluttering crotch. It was all she could do to keep from shouting out from the pleasure she was feeling!

For several minutes, the brothers and sisters fucked each other without words, only gasps and moans and sighs. Jim and Lisa strained and undulated, lost in the delirious world of incest, kissing and panting in each others' ears. Certainly, they would have fucked to a conclusion but both felt the bed rock beside them.

Turning his head to the side, Jim saw that Frank had tossed his sister on her back beside them and was preparing to mount her for some continued fucking in the missionary position. Drucinda's body looked so soft and inviting.

"God, you girls are sexy," Jim said. "Frank, I think it's time to swap partners."

Frank, stroking his cock on his knees between Drucinda's knees, said, "Sure! I'd love to get some of Lisa's pussy!"

Jim pulled his cock out of his sister with some regrets, but he knew he'd get more of her before they were done. Hell, they had all night to screw each other! If he couldn't get three or four erections with Lisa and Drucinda, he'd become a monk!

Passing Frank as he went for Lisa, Jim crawled over Drucinda, sliding his hands up Drucinda's sides, kissing her neck and sucking on her earlobe. He felt her little hands grab his erection, basted in Lisa's cunt, and seek to fit it in her pussy. She was so petite that he wanted her on top of him, to start at least. His eyes wanted to see her naked body as she fucked him.

"Come on, Drucinda, top-ride me," he urged, sliding off to her left, pulling her over with him.

She was a little dream -- hair falling across half her face, mouth hanging open as she wrapped her legs around his waist, she lifted herself enough to get his cock positioned beneath her pussy.

"There it is, take it!" he grunted, feeling her wet flesh envelop his tip. His cousin slid her pussy down on him, dropping onto his cock, claiming him with a steady descent. It was mind-blowing how much tighter Drucinda was than Lisa.

"Ooooohh, Jim, ooooh! Aaahhhhh!" the blonde nymph trilled as she rocked her hips up and down, moving much faster than she had been while fucking Frank.

Beside them, Lisa rolled on her side facing away from Frank and he moved quickly into a spoon position with her, immediately getting the idea although he had never fucked in that position. He ran his hand down her back, caressing her ass and pushed his middle finger into her twat. It was soaking wet.

"Mmmmhhhmm! Ohh, you wanta slide your dick up in there?!" Lisa sighed, tossing her right hand back to grasp his waist. "Jim's got it all ready for you."

"Yeah, you're juicy, alright," he agreed, kissing her shoulder before bringing his hand up to Lisa's face. She sucked the finger straight from her pussy into her mouth, tasting herself.

"Stick it in," she urged as his hand drew away to lift her leg.