Tortured Love

Story Info
It had been at least two years...
18.3k words
4.58
124k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

David -

It had been at least two years since I'd seen my mother, and two years longer than that since I'd seen my sister. Not exactly a workaholic, I had been working overseas in Scotland for the past two years. I'd been gathering research on many of the medieval castles there, not for any real historical reasons, though that was part of it. But I had been working for a fairly eccentric billionaire who having nothing better to do with his money, wanted to build an exact replica of one of the more elaborate and infamous castles still standing. My work then, was seeing to all the detail required in replicating something of this magnitude. Not that I didn't mind, he was paying me a rather nice salary to do that. But it had meant a great deal of time away from friends and extended family.

And to make things worse, it was the rainy season. Everything was always cold and damp or so it seemed, and I was more than ready to jump at any excuse just to get some time away, feel the sunshine on my face let alone see it. When the call came from my sister Sharon, it gave me the reason and excuse I'd been looking for. Initially, I thought for sure it was something really serious. The fact it was Sharon calling me told me it had to have something to do with mom. And the fact Sharon was calling me in the first place, gave it a measure of some importance.

One of the reasons I hadn't seen my sister in so long, wasn't because I didn't want to, or even could have made a point of being there whenever she came for a visit to see mom. The reality was, Sharon and I had agreed it was best not to be around one another for a while, something we'd both reluctantly agreed to do some four years ago now.

"Sharon? What's wrong?" I'd asked worriedly, "How's mom?" I then asked figuring it had to be about her, or Sharon might not have called.

"Nothing serious David," she told me. "But you know mother, unless I called you, she wasn't about to. And like I said, not really serious, but she was involved in a car accident, had her leg broken in two places, so she'll be in a cast for a while. Had a few other abrasions and scrapes, but besides the broken leg, nothing life threatening or serious. Anyway, like I said, she wasn't about to call you. So I figured I'd better, at least let you know so you didn't hear it from somebody else and get all upset about it," she stated calmly.

"Tell mom I'm catching the next flight home," I told my sister, and then asked. "Or would you rather I not?"

There was a brief hesitation. "No, she'd like that David, and...it has been a while since she's seen you, since I've seen you," she said pausing again. "It's been hard, on both of us I know, but admittedly, I've missed seeing you too."

I felt a great deal of relief in hearing that, it would be good seeing my sister again, though she put an almost immediate damper on my relief when she added. "As soon as you are here though, I'll be returning home myself. I think it would still be best that way."

It would be a long flight back to the States, and another long leg just to get back to Utah when I did. Sharon lived in California now, held a nice job at one of the Movie Studios and was in fact married to some sort of Studio Executive, though I had only met him once shortly before their wedding, and then of course again at the wedding and reception. I hadn't seen either of them ever since. As we had agreed so many years ago, feeling it best that we not, and always finding a reason or excuse to never show up around the holidays at the same time together. No one ever knew the real reason why, which was best for everyone involved or we knew, we'd both be ostracized under the circumstances.

As the plane lifted off for the long flight across the ocean, my mind drifted off back to that period in my life, in our lives really, nearly five years ago now. Five years of regret, but also a two week period of some of my fondest memories, especially during a time of stress not to mention a great deal of internal turmoil. Even as I sat there recalling it, I couldn't shake the memory of it from my mind, nor did I really want to.

Sharon had just turned twenty-one, it was a time of celebration and family togetherness. Little did any of us know at the time, just how dramatic things would be, how horribly and irrevocably they would all change in a single evening. Five years older than my sister, I for one should have known better, foreseen the ramifications of our eventual actions. But I wasn't thinking very clearly either, nor was anyone else for that matter during that time. What happened had affected us all in ways none of us could have ever imagined.

I had married my high school sweetheart just the year before. At the time, my entire life was laid out ahead of me with promises of a bright and exciting future. I had just graduated from the local university, landing a job in historical research which is where I eventually met, and eventually came to work for the man I was working for now. Sharon's twenty-first birthday was another reason for that celebration, a reason that all of us made a point of coming together and combining that with celebrating the fourth of July weekend, her birthday. At the time, mom and dad owned and lived in what to some could only be described as a small mansion. More rooms than anyone could shake a stick at for one thing, but for another, it made coming home to visit all the more enjoyable as there was plenty of space to spread out, and then some.

The party had been going on all day it seemed, with a hell of a lot more alcohol than normal, even for our family. Dad had gone out and hired a private fireworks show, something we were all looking forward to seeing as he'd spared no expense. Having the size of property we did, we were far enough and away so as not to endanger any of the neighbors, inviting many of them just to be sure, along with additional guests, family and friends. It was a hell of a turn out with well over two hundred in attendance.

As darkness neared, we were all expectantly waiting for the fireworks to begin, and they did, just not in the way any of us had ever expected or imagined they would.

"You seen dad?" Sharon had asked. I'd been looking for him myself for the last half an hour now.

"No, and I've been looking for him too," I told my sister. "He's nowhere on the grounds that's for sure."

"Then he's got to be inside." Sharon and I had gone back into the house looking for him, even stopping mom along the way, asking her if she'd seen him.

"That's funny," she said. "He and your wife came in here about a half hour ago looking for you," mom had told me, which only then made me realize I hadn't seen Gwen for quite some time myself either.

"Did you see where they went?" I asked curiously.

"Back outside," mom stated simply. "Though I thought I saw them heading over towards the garage, perhaps they thought that's where you'd be, especially as...well, you know," she grinned now looking over towards my sister.

"Of course!" I thought stupidly to myself. "Sharon's present!"

Unbeknownst to her, until now anyway, dad had gone out and bought her a new car, something of a family tradition of sorts, as he had done the same thing for me on my twenty-first birthday. I had known he was planning on bringing it out just before the fireworks were to start, by way of surprise, so I figured that that's where he was at, preparing to do so. And in doing so, had decided to show it to Gwen beforehand.

I headed out the door with Sharon following. "Hey sis, maybe you should wait here, after all, you weren't supposed to know about it," I told her, though the look on her face told me otherwise.

"Are you kidding? No way am I going to wait to see it now, what if it's something hideous? The last thing I'd want to do is stand there in shock in front of everyone, if it was!"

I had to remind myself, Sharon wasn't a little girl any more either. Hadn't been for a very, very long time. Attractive almost to a fault, her long brown hair fell well beyond her shoulders. She was long legged, something she always enjoyed showing off either in short skirts, or almost too short of shorts whenever she could get away with it. And though I hated admitting it, she also had a great pair of tits, which she always seemed to have growing up, even at such a young age.

"Suit yourself," I told her, and then headed off towards the garage area with Sharon following.

Oddly, none of the lights were on in the big six-car garage as we rounded the corner by the side of the back entry. I had heard no engines, or cars being started up either, so I knew dad hadn't as yet driven down Sharon's new car to where everyone was now impatiently waiting for things to start.

"Strange," I said turning towards my sister, just as a faint light came on. Had we not been standing near the side window, we'd have missed it. But under the circumstances, it drew us closer to the window like a beacon. Looking back, I wish now that we'd have been late, or never even gone there at all. Not that that would have changed the eventual outcome, but perhaps it would have at least delayed it from having happened on Sharon's birthday.

"What the..." I said, and then stopped dead in my tracks, unable to speak as I stared through the side window, just as Sharon was now doing. What we saw shocked us both, paralyzing the two of us momentarily. Dad was just exiting Sharon's new car, the interior lights having come on, the only source of light inside the garage. As he slid out, stepping back, it was obvious to see his exposed hard cock, Gwen, my wife, still playfully reaching for it as she half chased him out, now standing as well, topless, her breasts fully exposed, and the short skirt she was wearing, still bunched up around her waist.

"Oh my God!" Sharon exclaimed shocking me back into reality as I turned towards her, the obvious hurt clearly showing through in my face, once again turning, seeing Gwen now kneeling, gathering dads' cock inside her mouth though he pretended to urge her to go, now giving into her ministrations of his prick as they stood just inside the open door together.

It was bad enough as it was, stunned into speechlessness, immobility as Sharon and I stood there peering in, but then the sound of my mother's voice breaking the fugue as we stood there.

"Go inside," she told my sister and I sternly. "I'll deal with this myself."

Even though it was my own wife inside the garage with my father, I felt in many ways like a young small boy again, hearing the tone in my mother's voice, obeying her immediately and without question. There would be time enough for Gwen later. She would no doubt come looking for me, or head home, and wait for me there. Either way, I wasn't of a mind to see her just yet, not until I had calmed down some at least, and not until I had comforted my own sister, whose birthday celebration had suddenly come to a screeching halt.

Steeling herself, Sharon went out to inform everyone there would be no fireworks, save for those already going on inside the house. With the cat now out of the bag, and with tempers flaring all around, it came out as my soon to be ex-wife, stood holding my father's hand as he told mom he was leaving her, had fallen in love with Gwen, and she he. To add insult to injury, I also learned, he had fucked her the night before our wedding, and had been doing so on and off ever since.

With the shock of the night still hanging on us like wet blankets, dad and Gwen had gone back to our house together, a place I myself never returned to, sending someone else to collect my things once they'd all been boxed up and ready for me. Mom and dad divorced of course though it took a while for mom to get the eventual settlement she was after. The only real highlight as it turned out for me, was that dad soon after left Gwen, even before his divorce from mom was finalized, leaving her with nothing, as she had given up all her entitlements with me in the hopes of eventually marrying dad.

It was a small measure of satisfaction, especially as the nightmare was far from over.

#

I guess I should have seen it coming. Even after Gwen and I were married, it was never the way I'd always thought it should be. Gwen never seemed quite satisfied enough with what we had. It was something we constantly fought over, and that eventually led to a nearly non-existent sex-life, and we'd not even been married a year yet! Sharon had always been my confident and friend, far more than just being a sister to me, albeit a very close one as I had shared things with her regarding Gwen and I that I wouldn't have even shared with my best friend. And Sharon had always been the one to comfort me, to reassure me throughout all of it, that she'd never really liked Gwen, but had supported the marriage out of her love and concern towards me.

Still, I should have seen it coming. And more importantly, I should have known better too. After all, that was my job as my sister's older brother. But I failed at that too, miserably.

We had managed to get a couple of sleeping pills down mom, and after ensuring she was finally resting comfortably in her bedroom, had headed down into the den where we promptly popped open a thousand dollar bottle of wine that my father had been saving for a special occasion. We thought it was ironic that we should open it now, and did, finding a brief measure of satisfaction that he'd never ever taste it himself.

Sharon and I had polished off that one, and soon started in on another somewhat less expensive, but still equally nice bottle of wine. Both on empty stomachs. It didn't take long. Sharon and I were both soon buzzing from the affects of the booze, along with the stressful events of the evening, searching for, each in our own way, some way of alleviating the stress. Eventually turning towards humor in order to do that, though again, another mistake, one in which, neither one of us knew at the time.

It was bizarre to say the least. First starting out to laugh at the way dad had looked, his semi-erect prick flopping about the way that it had as he initially sought to exit the car with Gwen following. So we laughed about that. Then we laughed at the way she had looked, her boob-jobbed tits, which she'd insisted upon getting just a few months before the wedding. Something which, she had done against my wishes, much to my dismay, hard as rocks as she fumbled with dad, chasing him, making the whole scene look even more surreal than it already was. And then we laughed at how ironic it all was, how Sharon and I had sat sharing our own intimate secrets with one another, our mutual frustrations with partners that didn't seem to know us as well as the two of us knew one another. We laughed at how sad it was that here we were, brother and sister, and felt more intimately aware, more in tune to one another than anyone could ever be. By then, we were no longer laughing either.

Perhaps we could look back on it, I knew I often tried to, and tried in the process to convince ourselves, or at least myself, it was due to the stressful situation. Adding on top of all that, the booze we'd both consumed on an empty stomach. But the honest to God truth of the matter was, Sharon and I both knew what we were doing, even if we could have found some excuse to try and justify it later. Especially when it didn't end that same night, but continued on afterwards for the better part of a week. Like I said, I knew better. And after that first night, there were no longer any excuses I could find, or could use for what we did.

#

It was a short lay over and I was soon on the final leg heading home. I was nervous of course, certainly anxious at seeing my sister again as well as my own mother. Even that relationship had been strained somewhat after that night, though for reasons mom never cared to share with either one of us. Obviously the events of that particular night had far reaching affects on all of us for a very long time afterwards.

I closed my eyes, trying to will myself to sleep and pass the last few hours of the flight in peace, hopefully finding a restful sleep. But all I could see as I sat there was the image of my beautiful younger sister as she undressed herself standing before me.

One moment we were sitting there laughing, half crying. And in the next, we were kissing, kissing passionately certainly unlike any brother or sister would be doing. And even then the warning signals were going off in my head, but I didn't care. The pent up frustration, anger of the evening suddenly justifying everything, whatever morals I had, or lack thereof, flew right out the window. As did Sharon's. But even then I didn't hold her accountable either, she was just as confused, frustrated and angry as I was. And in addition to that of course, were the secrets we'd shared, the openness we had had with one another. We knew one another inside and out, we had openly and freely admitted to one another in having higher than normal sex drives, desires, and even shared fantasies. These we had shared, innocently, no matter how decadent, and sometimes perverse in nature they might have been. There was always the fail-safe, we were brother and sister. So it mattered not what we told one another, in secret, in private, we could do so without fear or repercussion from one another. It was safe to do so, for we felt and shared many of the same things, thoughts and desires.

It was a volatile cocktail coming together the way that it did. But it did, and then we did.

My hands suddenly found Sharon's breasts, becoming glued to them, just as my lips had become against her own. Perhaps in kissing her, lost in the kiss, I could forget about my hands for the moment, pretend even that they weren't doing what they were. But soon I heard her pleasured sigh, felt her nipples hard and erect as I touched them teasing them unmercifully. Then it was hands everywhere, her hands, my hands tearing at the buttons, the sound of her blouse tearing even as we both fought to get it off her. The sudden feel of exposed flesh, now barely covered by the thin support bra she was wearing. Looking down, her hard nips pressed wantonly against the material, straining, yearning to be set free. I tore at her bra, even as she did, reaching back around behind herself to undo the clasp, even as I caught the cups within my hands, yanking them away just barely as she released it. Now, twin spheres, twin beautiful full spheres of pure delight now stood before my eyes, and I bent to suckle one, and then the other.

"Oh David! David!" Sharon moaned pleasurably.

Perhaps the sound of my own name coming out of my sister's mouth should have shaken some sense into me. But it didn't, I was too far past that now for it to matter. Only the soft touch of her breasts in my hands, those hard erect nipples as my tongue pleasured them, danced upon them, fingering, rolling, and playing with them. That's all that mattered to me at the moment. Nothing else. After the heartache we had shared that evening, the ruined surprise, a car she would never drive or ever want to. Two marriages destroyed in the blink of an eye. After all that, all either of us wanted was a little simple pleasure, some release and relief from the agony and pain we had been forced to endure.

It was easy to tell myself that then. Easy to convince myself as I felt my prick harden with desire, easier still to forget Sharon was my sister for a moment, thinking only of the things she had told me, shared with me. The visions of her masturbating as often as she did, the stories we had shared with one another concerning it, spying on one another as kids, watching one another doing it, and then masturbating all over again while thinking about it.

And now, here we were adults, adults free to make our own decisions, right or wrong. Free to indulge our fantasies, desires. Right or wrong. What I then saw wasn't my sister, but a very sexy, very sensual woman as she suddenly stood. I sat, watching as she spun the skirt she'd been wearing, locating the zipper on the side, undoing it. I watched her skirt fall, as though in slow motion, seeing it as it hit the floor, her delicate feet stepping out of it. Sharon now stood before me in nothing more than the briefest of thongs, a tiny thin sliver of material still protecting the as yet un-violated sweetness of her femininity.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers