Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you using, Viagra, Cialis?" he asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"You're kidding me!" Barry said. "Christ, you're a fucking superman. If I were you, I'd consider taking something to enhance your supernatural abilities. I can't imagine anyone keeping up this pace for long without killing themselves."

"I like you better undressed," Shari said when she plastered her naked self to me just before Becky and I boarded the helicopter for the ride back. "Will you be here again?" she asked.

"Next Sunday," I replied, smiling at the clear delight on her face.

"I can't wait," she said, kissing me, long and deep.

"Well, you certainly made a friend," Becky said with a laugh on the way to the mainland.

"She is definitely her father's daughter," I replied, shaking my head, a smile on my face. "How do you feel about the whole thing?" I asked.

"I think that's going to depend upon how Mark reacts," Becky replied slowly. "He likes me having fun and sharing it with him, but I'm not so sure how he's going to react to the long-term idea of me getting fucked half a dozen times a day by people other than him."

"But how do you feel about it?" I persisted. "Did you enjoy it? Is it something you want to consider continuing with?"

"God, I loved it," Becky sighed. "All of it. I could spend my life having sex with new people all day, every day. But I also love Mark."

"Well, relationships are all about compromise and sacrifice to some degree," I said as the helicopter settled to the ground.

"I'll see you in the morning," Becky said as she got into her car, this time leaving the camera equipment and just taking the memory sticks. "We have Jason and Sara at 10."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I slept like a rock and woke up feeling like a million dollars, a big, shit-eating grin on my face as I realized that it wasn't a dream. I made and ate a huge breakfast and had just finished cleaning up when Becky arrived.

"How was it with Mark?" I asked as we drove to Jason and Sara's.

"Well, he insisted on watching the videos, all of them," she replied, sighing. "And he fucked me doggie the whole time. I've had no sleep, really, though I think I did nod off for a while. He never noticed. He watched me fucking Kyle at least 4 times. That seemed to really turn him on."

"Well, at least he's okay with it," I said.

"Oh, I've been so looking forward to this again," Sara said when she opened the door and greeted us. "But where's Denise?" she asked.

"Denise has a normal job running a medical lab," I explained. "Becky is going to be my assistant today."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," Sara said. "I know Jason will like it."

Doing the massage on them for the second time, everything seemed to flow better. They both seemed to love eating Becky's pussy, which they did with gusto, and I could not get over how heavenly it was to eat Sara's pussy and fuck her, while Becky had Jason primed to blow by the time I took his cock in my mouth, his balls exploding almost immediately and cum gushing into my mouth.

"Oh, man, yes!" Jason moaned when Becky finally mounted him, sliding her hot pussy down onto his cock at first slowly, then more and more quickly fucking him, pulling off at the very last moment to reverse herself and take him in her mouth as he blew his nut.

"God, this is even better than last time," Sara breathed as she watched Becky finish sucking her husband off.

"I'll say," Becky said, a big smile on her face as she climbed down off the table.

"I never thought anyone could feel as good to fuck as Sara," Jason said as he sat up, "but you're right there."

"I couldn't agree more," I said.

"Barry couldn't stop going on about yesterday on the yacht," Jason said when we had packed up and were joining them for a glass of champagne. "You really impressed him."

"We enjoyed ourselves," I said. "It was the most amazing atmosphere."

"Well, you couldn't do better than making a friend of Barry," Jason said. "The man is the most connected human being I know and he lives for fun. If you're his friend, there's no end to the possibilities, as he has more money than he could possibly spend in 10 lifetimes."

"Do you ever visit the yacht?" Becky asked.

"Oh, yes, frequently," Jason replied. "I'm sure we'll see you on board one of these days."

"Thank you both again," Sara said, still naked, giving us hugs and kisses at the front door. "I can't wait until Friday."

"What a couple," Becky said with a sigh. "They're both perfect."

"They are my favorites so far," I said.

"I'm going to go home and sleep," Becky said when we got back to my place. "I'll process video tonight. I need some sleep. But we have 2 more new clients today, remember, Susan at 5 and Mary at 8. Thank god Denise is coming."

"Get some sleep and I'll see you at 4:30," I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan was like Sara, a former model, though a few inches shorter and with jet black hair. She had almost no breasts with small, hard, dark nipples and a small, boyish ass. Her bright blue eyes sat above a slightly turned-up nose and she had a wide, generous smile. Her pussy was like a clam shell which needed to be pried open, but was succulently delicious and fantastic to fuck. It was really something to see my entire cock disappear into her mouth as she sucked me off, and my cock throbbed when I watched how she attacked Becky's pussy to eat her after I had filled it with cum before letting her finish sucking me off.

"That's every bit as good as Sara described it," Susan sighed when we were finished. "The video doesn't do it justice. I'd like to be on a regular schedule if that's possible."

"Yes, we can do that," Becky said, "though we're getting very close to being fully booked. Is this day and time good for you?"

"It would be perfect," Susan said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mary turned out to be a full-figured redhead in the Maureen O'Hara mold. She greeted us at the door wearing a diaphanous, baby-blue peignoir that just came down to her upper thighs. Her large, hard nipples were clearly visible through the material. When she lay on the table, her big, fat pussy gaped open, her inner lips long and curled up, everything glistening with sticky pussy juices.

Mary's pussy was one of those that you want to just eat forever, her juices flowing non-stop, her fat, thick pussy lips so much fun to suck on and chew, and a big, fat clit that when I sucked on it, her whole body writhed in orgasm.

She was an enthusiastic fuck, trying to participate instead of just taking it, and she damned near sucked my cock off trying to vacuum the cum from my balls.

"Oh, you have such a delicious pussy, Becky," she sighed when she sat up at the end, "especially with some nice cum to compliment your juices. But you, what amazing hands," she said, smiling at me. "And such a talented tongue. I thought I'd never stop cumming."

"If I didn't have to finish the massage, I would have feasted for hours," I replied, seeing her eyes light up with happiness at the compliment.

"Well, Charlene certainly knew what she was talking about," Mary said. "She promised me that you'd give me the best massage I've ever had and that you'd fuck me into next week. I cannot tell you how much I needed this. Can we make it a regular appointment?"

"Of course," Becky replied as Mary handed her an envelope.

"This felt like such an easy, leisurely day," I said as we drove back to the house.

"After yesterday, I don't doubt it," Becky replied. "I counted it up and I got fucked 8 times yesterday before I got home. Today was only 4."

"As long as you're enjoying it," I said.

"Do you realize that we're over $125,000 income for the week if we don't get any more clients?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked, not realizing it.

"We have a total of 26 clients," she replied. "And we've got room to grow yet," she reminded me. "I think we could increase everything by about 50%, which would take us right up to $200,000 each week."

"Fucking crazy," I said.

"Isn't it just," Becky replied, laughing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Gary is getting upset that I'm going out so much in the evenings," Denise said when she called me the next day. "He wants me to be home more."

"Well, it's your marriage and your life, so you need to do what you need to do," I said. "Whatever you want, I'm completely supportive."

"I think I should stop for now," she said. "I'm not ready or willing to throw away my marriage for this, even though it's the most fun I've ever had in my life. I really do love Gary."

"I never doubted that," I assured her.

"I told Becky and she's okay with it," she continued.

"Well, whenever you want to join us, just let me know and you're welcome," I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ready for the day?" Becky asked when she arrived the next afternoon.

"Definitely," I replied.

"I got caught up on the videos, sent the emails to the clients, and updated the website," she informed me.

"How's things with Mark?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "But the kids are definitely feeling it. I can tell that they miss me."

"I was wondering when that would start to happen," I said. "You're really not there in the evenings anymore."

"I know," Becky replied. "It's on my mind a lot now."

Chris and Lori were a wonderful couple, exuding friendliness and bonhomie. Chris was just a bit taller than me and a bit heavier. He had thick brown hair and hazel eyes. Lori was 5'6" with short blonde hair and blue eyes. She had nice B-cup breasts with small, pale nipples. Her pussy was a clam shell with just the tip of her clit peeking out from between her pussy lips.

"Man, now I see why Charlene does nothing but rave about you," Chris commented when he saw me eating his wife's pussy while Becky rode her face.

"Charlene's been extremely generous with her referrals," I said as I got to my feet and fed my cock into Lori's pussy

"Oh, man!" Chris gasped as he watched me dump a nut into Lori's eagerly sucking mouth.

"Ahhh," Lori sighed into Becky's pussy when I filled her ass with my cock.

"I never in my life thought I'd ever see anything like that," Chris commented as he watched Lori finish sucking me off before gluing her mouth to Becky's cum-filled pussy.

"It is a thing of beauty," I observed.

"And then some," Chris agreed.

"Oh, my, that was really something," Lori panted when Becky dismounted her face and the table. "I would never have thought myself capable of doing this, but Charlene has a way of convincing people."

"Are you going to thank her or castigate her?" Becky asked.

"How can I ever thank her enough for encouraging me to do this, to learn about myself in this way?" Lori asked as she got to her feet. "Now I'm curious to see how this is going to work for Chris," she said, softly kissing him.

"Oh, my!" Lori gasped as Chris arched his hips, his cock exploding in my mouth as Becky rode his tongue.

"Oh, man," Chris groaned into Becky's pussy as I carefully worked my cock into his ass after removing the butt plug.

"Well, I never!" Lori gasped when she saw me stick my spurting cock into her husband's mouth, followed by him gluing his mouth to Becky's cum-filled pussy when he had finished sucking me off. "Chris, what have you done?" she asked when Becky climbed off the table and he struggled to sit up.

"I'd say I've expanded my horizons," he replied sheepishly.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked. "All of it?"

"As surprising as it sounds to me, too, yes," Chris replied. "It was strange, but enjoyable, very enjoyable."

"Then we can do it again?" Lori asked.

"Would you like to?" he asked his wife.

"Oh, yes, I think so," she replied, her cheeks flushing with color. "It's hard to explain, but the depravity of it all excites me."

"Would it be possible to have a regular appointment?" Chris asked.

"I think we can fit that it," Becky replied. "Same day and time?"

"Yes, this works well for me," Chris replied.

"Then we'll see you again next week," she said as Chris handed her an envelope.

"Well, a $500 tip," Becky said when she checked the envelope in the car.

"That sounds so improbable," I said with a laugh.

"Well, now we get to do Charlene again," Becky said. "We'll be able to thank her properly for all of the referrals."

"Oh, you have been making my friends so happy," Charlene said when she greeted us. "They have all raved about their massage."

"Well, you've certainly boosted our business," I said. "I can't tell you how much that is appreciated."

"You deserve it," she replied. "You didn't bring an assistant?" she asked, a look of disappointment on her face. "I was really hoping to try that, as everyone says it out of this world."

"I'm going to be the assistant," Becky announced, "if you don't mind."

"Oh, no, I think that will be lovely," Charlene replied.

"Which version of the massage do you prefer?" Becky asked when she dismounted the table when everything was finished, Charlene still licking her lips after eating her cum-filled pussy.

"As great as the other was, this is far better," Charlene replied. "I've never been with a woman before. It's very nice."

"Well, I'm glad you tried it this way," Becky said. "Otherwise I would never have known how delicious your pussy is or how much fun it is to eat."

"Oh, you really think so?" Charlene asked, her cheeks flushing with color at the compliment.

"Definitely," Becky replied.

"I agree," I said. "Your pussy is a real treat to eat."

"She really is nice, you know," Becky said as we drove away. "And she does have a really delicious pussy. I wasn't just saying that."

"Oh, I know it all too well," I replied with a chuckle. "My cock gets hard just thinking of it."

"You really do amaze me," Becky said. "I can't believe you're able to get it up and fuck all of these people like this."

"I keep waiting for someone to pinch me and wake me up," I replied with a laugh. "This is a life beyond my wildest dreams."

"Well, tomorrow we've got 2 new couples, so eat your Wheaties or whatever it is you do," she said as she got into her car and left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

John and Marie were a magazine-gorgeous couple who lived several houses down from Jason and Sara. John was 6'4" and had dark brown hair with hazel eyes. He had retired after making a killing in the stock market and spent his leisure time training for the various triathlons he participated in all over the world. He was in phenomenal shape.

Marie was a 5'2", pixie-like blonde with blue eyes and a magical smile. She had small B-cup breasts and a slim boy's ass.

"We have never done anything like this," John explained, "or even thought of doing something like this. But after seeing the video of Jason and Sara and listening to them rave about the experience, we thought we'd try it."

"Well, we're very glad you decided to try it," Becky replied as we set up. "We've never had a single complaint and everyone always books another appointment."

"Any restrictions, since this is your first time?" I asked.

"No, we want to try the full thing, see what it's like, test ourselves," Marie replied. "But I think I should tell you, neither of us has ever had anal sex before and I've never been with a woman."

"I'll be sure to be very careful, very gentle," I assured her. "But you can always ask me to leave those parts out."

"No, we'll try," Marie insisted.

"You can say stop at any point in the process," I reminded her.

Marie had a doll-like body and was very easy to massage. Her sighs and expressions of pleasure said it all. She had a clam-shell pussy with a sopping interior, which I discovered the first time I slid my fingers between her pussy lips and then into her. Gripping her ass cheeks and spreading them as far apart as possible caused her pussy lips to spread open, revealing the glistening pink interior with her small clit.

"My god," John breathed when he saw me slowly work the butt plug into his wife's ass before turning her onto her back.

His eyes were glued to Becky when she undressed and he gasped the first time she lowered her pussy onto Marie's mouth when I slipped my fingers into her pussy. Her pussy had a tangy taste to it, which I discovered when I slid my tongue into her while Becky held her ankles. I could see John's cock bulging against his shorts when he watched me fucking his wife, her tiny pussy lips clinging to the shaft of my cock as I sawed it in and out of her pussy, letting Becky suck on it a few times before finally pulling it out and moving to her head and dumping a hot, thick load of cum into her mouth.

"My god!" Marie gasped when the massage was finally finished and she lay back, licking her lips after having eaten Becky's cum-filled pussy. "I never imagined anything could be like that."

"You liked it?" John asked, helping her to sit up.

"Oh, yes, definitely," Marie replied, nodding her head. "I wasn't so sure about having a cock in my ass, but once it was there, it was amazing how good it felt."

"And Becky?" John asked.

"Well, knowing how much you love eating my pussy," she replied, "you're going to think it's your birthday and Christmas all at once when you get your tongue into her pussy. I had no idea, but that's definitely something I'd love to do again."

"Well, I guess it's my turn," John said, climbing onto the table.

"Oh, my god!" Marie gasped when she saw John's cock pumping cum into my mouth as I sucked him off. "Isn't that just exquisite?" she asked when I had carefully filled his ass with my cock and was slowly sliding it in and out.

John merely grunted into Becky's pussy as I continued to fuck his ass for a few minutes before moving around to fuck Becky. It wasn't the most enthusiastic sucking I'd ever experienced, but he did make an effort to suck on my cock as I finished cumming in his mouth before raising his head to eat Becky's cum-filled pussy. When she then slid down to mount his cock, his eyes rolled up into his head as Becky's magical pussy did her thing on his cock until she worked him up to the point that he exploded as she sucked him off.

"So, what do you think now?" Becky asked when we had packed up and received an envelope.

"Not nearly as bad as I imagined it might be," John replied, a grin on his face.

"I loved it," Marie replied.

"You want me to make another appointment?" John asked his wife.

"Only if you want to, also," she replied.

"I guess we'll try it once a week then, if that's okay," John said.

"Our schedule is rapidly approaching full, but since you've booked this time, if we can keep it like this, we can schedule you weekly," Becky replied.

"Then we'll see you next week," John said.

"Now for Phil and Darlene, friends of Charlene," Becky announced when we got into the car.

Phil was only about 5'10" and a bit thick, dark hair, dark eyes, but a friendly smile. Darlene was 5'8" with heavy breasts, dark hair and grey eyes. She had a bit of a spread to her hips.

"We've been looking forward to this," Darlene said, her heavy breasts sliding around unencumbered beneath her house robe. "Charlene let us see her video and we decided what the hell. Maybe something totally crazy and new will add some excitement to our lives."

Darlene had the wettest pussy and she gulped cum like her life depended upon it. My cock slid into her ass with no trouble and she ate Becky's pussy with gusto. Phil's cock wasn't that long, but it was really thick and he came buckets. I thought I would choke at one point as I tried to swallow all of the cum that he pumped into my mouth. When he sucked my cock, I was sure that he had sucked a cock before, because he knew what he was doing and didn't shy away from gulping down my cum when I filled his mouth.

1...1011121314...16