Total Woman Gems Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruby Red: KPop Divas Renaissance - Scarlett.
2.6k words
4.11
3.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor sipped his drink as he waited for the show to start. His fawning hostess chattered endlessly about the song and dance group set to perform. The young woman vying for his approval of her discovery had been one of Victor's former protégés and she knew first hand of his uncanny proclivity for spying green talent and turning it into red-hot stage idols. His record of success with beauty contestants, such as herself, was unparalleled. She hoped he would see some innate value in her discovery and revamp these performers' entertainment careers.

Victor just hoped he could stay awake during this promised favor. Then he could collect on his hostess's promised night of intimate gratitude.

The group for tonight's audition was a has-been KPop group called "The Cuties". Years before, they had achieved some success as a four-girl pop-singing group, wearing daring schoolgirl and cheerleader outfits on stage, dancing, singing and twerking their butts to flash their panties at the teenage boys that made up the bulk of their fans. For a while they even had a hit number titled "Under the Bleachers".

But as they aged past their teens and their college studies became more demanding, they continued performing, but only part-time, with diminishing success. An attempted recommencement after graduation was a non-starter. The bookings were scant and their finances dwindled. They reluctantly took employment as ordinary office girls, with all of the misogynous baggage that accompanied that career path. The iniquitous atmosphere was worsened when their coworkers discovered the suggestive onstage exhibitions, living forever as internet videos.

Then the former lead singer followed up on a rumor of a pageant coach with huge success in the beauty contest arena. Taking a shot, with nothing to lose, she tracked down a beauty contestant acquaintance, who upon hearing her story, agreed to make the introductions.

Now Victor was attending this small venue performance, enticed by the prospect of the quickie reunion with his unforgettable beauty contestant alumni. He was anxious for the show to begin, and then quickly end, so he could get on with her pledged hookup.

But as the show unfolded, he was intrigued and inspired by what he saw. The 'Cuties' had potential, but not in the mass public arena. Their costumes were dowdy and outdated for their ages; the flashy and flirtatious gestures absurdly overdone. Victor envisioned the potential for the 'Cuties' to pursue the more lucrative venue of elite adult entertainment.

He let his hostess arrange an after-show meet and greet that evolved into a scheduled interview style meeting for the next day. Favor fulfilled, Victor led the beauty queen hostess back to his hotel suite so she could deliver her 'royal' quittance.

At the interview meeting, Victor inquired of their history and current circumstances. He asked if they were primed to abandon their trifling business careers and do whatever it took to thrive in the exciting world of live entertainment. Without hesitation, they all said 'Yes'.

He offered them a one month crash course in special audience satisfaction. As was his usual terms, he demanded complete obedience to his signature hands-on training regimen. He assured their safety and welfare.

Their mutual beauty queen acquaintance, noticeably more worn and weary since yesterday, endorsed and vouched for Victor's assurances. The girls again agreed to his terms and prepared for travel to his exclusive training center. The private jet deposited them at a secluded compound outside an innocuous city.

Victor started out the rebranding by renaming the group "The Reds". He gave them new stage names: Scarlett, Rose, Ruby and Cherry.

They continued the schoolgirl and cheerleader outfits, but modified for a more adult seductive look: shorter skirts with long legs mounted on strappy heels replacing the sox and sneakers, form fitted tops with pushup cleavage and belly exposing tied blouses.

They incorporated new makeup and accessories: brilliant red lipstick and nail polish with rosier tones for feminine areas exposed by inevitable costume malfunctions. Hanging red earbobs, red beaded wrist and ankle bracelets, red velvet chokers and red book bags or pompoms, whichever the routine required.

Dressed for success, the next step was motion and notion. Victor rendered on-stage coaching and direction, physically man-handling them during rehearsals to get them quickly past any inhibitions.

The exaggerated skirt flips were replaced with slow motion poses. Sassy ass waggles and pelvic thrusts exposed bare ass cheeks and red thong encased camel-toes that were interposed with bent forward down blouse vistas. Coy but intentional nip slips and tit shimmies were destined to wildly arouse their forthcoming older male audiences. The stage sights and sounds were only a preamble and, with only a mere month to complete the 'Reds' rebirth, Victor jumped right into the other essential training regimen.

Scarlett, as the group's leader, was his first 'one-on-one' trainee; she graced his bed on the second night of training. He took his time undressing her, letting her get accustomed to his touch and gentlemanliness. She was shed of her sexy schoolgirl outfit; everything removed until she stood stark naked in his suite.

She took a coy stance, hands folded in front, shielding her shaved little pussy with its pink toned highlights. Victor found her shyness alluring. He mentally quieted his lust and tamped down his erotic notions as he removed his own clothes. He took her hand and led her to straddle his thighs as he sat in a plain wooden chair.

He gripped her ass loosely, tilting his face to hers, gently kissing her soft cherry lips. One hand rose to pick at a rosy tinted nipple. Its response was a wrinkled stiffness. He treated the other until it matched its twin's form.

Scarlett's arms rested lightly on his shoulders but she closed the inter-body space and moved to touch her moist folds to his swollen upright cock. Victor lifted her ass over the pinion and let her settle on the tip. He felt the warm moisture of her arousal.

She held herself up, hesitant, braced on her short legs. And then she relaxed and slid down his pole. It was a smooth oiled glide to the bottom, accompanied by mutual moans of pleasure. They paused to enjoy the cozy contact.

Scarlett tested her control, slipping up an inch and sinking back. She wiggled her hips in a flat circle, rubbing his corona against her feminine inner membranes. Victor smiled through a low moan of encouragement. She responded with wider moves, gaining brassier growls of masculine appreciation.

He hugged her well-endowed tits to his chest. It anchored her upper body. She worked her hips and ass, a cacophony of motion that stimulated his cock nerves in all the right places. Victor's breathing quickened and deepened, matching her increasing rhythm. Their bodies rocked and rolled in their growing delight.

Scarlett slowed and paused the carnal stimulation. Victor whined softly, bumping her clitoris with his pubic bone. She murmured her protest, willing him to cede control. He ceased his agitation.

She started again, slowly, letting him feel each move, every brush of her wet womb against his embedded flesh. In the veritable silence, they heard only the squishy nether kisses, juicy pussy moistness slathering rock hard cock muscle.

Victor's arousal rose to greater heights than the previous truncated ascent. Scarlett felt the male shaft grow thicker, the knob fuller. She stroked longer, faster, clinging ever tighter to his neck. He crushed her body to his, squeezing her lovely tits into his chest.

At last, he bellowed and spewed his sperm into her cavity. She pressed her clitoris hard against him, stopped the strokes and held his flesh deep within throughout the sequential discharges.

They rested in seated pose. Victor heaved a cleansing breath and, before he completely shrank and fell out, rose connected and held her in straddle as he carried her to the bed. They lay together, engaged in fond little kisses. Before dawn, Victor took her again, rolling her into missionary. The love-making was strong but tender. She blended his orgasm with one of her own. Victor lay on his back, naked, while he coached Scarlett in orally cleaning his groin of their sexual residue. She was becoming a fine student of upscale performance arts.

After the first days of fucking three of them in turn, he staged an overnight four way in his suite. The four naked girls took positions around him: one sat on folded legs at his head, thumbs massaging his temples, fingering his ears and scalp. Two more knelt outside his legs, fingering toes and knee hollows. The experienced and talented fourth was folded forward between his legs, sucking his cock while cupping his balls.

Victor had his face tilted forward to watch the action, his head cradled in the soft upper thighs and warm pussy crevice of his head girl. His cock sucker lapped and swallowed his rod, watching his eyes, gauging her strokes and suckles to raise, plateau and moderate his verve. Her pointy nipples got attention from her two side-borne bedmates. The combined eroticism worked. Victor arched his back and his cock handler aimed his jets to splatter his tummy, accompanied by sweet girlish giggles of admiration for the volume and power of his spend.

The head girl leaned over, planting inverted kisses on his forehead, lips and nipples. She compressed her tits against his face, feeling him suckle whichever easier available nipple crossed his lips as she twisted to vacuum up all the spunk splattered on his stomach.

Victor's consciousness drifted in ejaculatory afterglow. His mind sobered to find three of his playmates seated beside and between his knees. He tilted up to find his head girl had righted herself after her cleanup duties and continued to fondle his ears with his scalp pressed and cradled by her warm soft pussy.

He reached out his right hand and clasped the left of the smallest member of the troupe. He had yet to fuck her and tonight it was her time to feel his masculine vigor. He dismissed the other three and drew his chosen naked bedmate to lay beside him crooked under his arm. He dozed and dreamed.

Her bleary image sat outside his right knee holding his hand. Her straight black hair, with its eyebrow hiding bangs, partially draped her front and back. Her little nipples peeked through. Her black eyes dwelled contentedly on his sturdy muscular frame. Her free hand snuck forward and touched his cock, long slow strokes but with a light loving hold. His cock stirred awake as did Victor's mind. Her portrayal faded and she wasn't there at his knees. Out of his dream, she lay beside him, her soft hand stroking his growing erection.

Victor cradled her petite body in an arm hug and rolled her into missionary. He moved her legs apart and squared his body above hers, placing his erection against her pussy. A moderate push split her nether lips, gaining an inch and a whimpered cry; then she calmed and settled. He pushed again; another inch and a dodging wiggle accompanied her fearful sound. She was very tight.

Victor worked his cock in, inch by toiling inch. She gasped, wiggled, rebounded, moaned, wailed, bracing against the mattress at each step of the carnal invasion. In time, he was buried completely, packing her core. They waited patiently in deep connection, allowing her elasticity to gradually absorb the uncomfortable distending.

Victor feared to withdraw and then have to work himself in all over again. He lightly bumped her clitoris and cervix with his cock and groin. She moaned. It took some more time to get the sensations right. The strokes were small, short and slow. Her inner membranes rubbed and massaged his corona until he fired up and finally spilled himself inside. Their clutching bodies were slippery with sweat. He softened and rolled off. They cuddled again and rested.

They performed the challenge twice more before dawn. The second time was less problematic; she was gradually adjusting to his size. The final time was much easier and relaxing since the accumulated juices lubricated her acclimating elasticity and allowed longer pleasing strokes. She asked and was granted permission to clean his genitals orally, lapping up the flavor laden fluids.

The month was progressing and Victor used their remaining weeks together to condition the quartet to their expected roles. He directed them through onstage misbehavior that would titillate their future male audiences. They rehearsed stripping singularly or ripping off each other's costumes. They practiced realistic catfights: a tug and rip by a pair or two holding a third as the fourth scissored off her garments. Spanking and paddling added spice to the mix.

The intensity grew and, as the month neared its close, Victor was obliged on occasion to alight the stage and breakup real conflicts before they became damaging. Order restored, they continued the show, albeit playfully, the punished and innocent aiding and abetting disrobing him and playing friskily with his genitals. Fired up for a full cycle of fun, he would throw a selected playmate over his shoulder and lug her off to a night time tryst in his master suite.

Victor decided that, even with only a month of training, the 'Reds' had been quick and willing protégées who were now ready for the elite entertainment circuit. He became their Interim Business Manager until another suitable male could be recruited to fill the permanent position.

But before billing the quartet on the adult entertainment network, he had to recover the title and royalties for their one hit wonder: "Under the Bleachers". Negotiations stymied until a rendezvous was arranged between the girls and the current music royalties' owner, a sleazy and perverted studio executive. The ensuing wild orgy was secretly filmed; an insurance policy against any attempts by the selling party to renege or claw back on the deal.

The 'Reds' were finally ready. A debut performance was booked in Macau. The private invitation show was spectacularly successful. Word spread about a rumored burlesque show where the sexy schoolgirls mingled during and afterwards with the elite male audience.

Smaller more exclusive venues followed where ticket holders hoped to be the door raffle winners; knowing that the girls were the door raffle prizes. After singing and stripping, the naked nubile performers took numbered tags from a jar, clipped them to their velvet cameo chokers and descended to their besotted audience. They found the feverish man who clutched the matching number and were led, or as often hastily carried, to a prepared fantasy suite for flirting, fondling, fellatio and fucking.

Victor recruited the perfect successor for his manager duties: a retired TWA Coach Tutor Emeritus. The 'Reds' were introduced and encouraged to interview the candidate at length. Two days and nights later, the 'Reds' emerged from their sensual caucus, delightfully concurring with Victor's recommended choice.

They found their new manager to be a master love-maker, skilled in sexual etiquette, and gentle as a father-figure sugar-daddy. They vowed to continue taking very good care of the elder distinguished gentleman's needs in their own intimate ways. He, in turn, pledged to assure their safety and welfare, but reserved the right to be the stern disciplinarian, either at his hedonistic whim or when their behavior truly warranted that role.

The future looked bright and secure for everyone involved. The girls were delighted to be famous and desired, tickling the schoolgirl fetishes of powerful men. Their elder new manager could look forward to living out his twilight years with nubile comfort and companionship. And Victor could return to his primary career duties elsewhere, fostering opportunities for young women to achieve their best and highest meaning in the extraordinary realm of elite alpha males.