Total Woman Pageants 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor released her ankle cuffs first, then the wrists. She was wobbly on her heels. He held her arm tightly so she wouldn't topple. When she appeared steady, he took the leash and led her out of the room, down the hallway to her suite, his anticipation already stiffening his cock.

Victor led her to the bed and lay her face down on the comforter with her legs off the side of the mattress. Their next fuck would be from behind. He was considerate of her hurting chest and allowed her the luxury of cushioning her discomfort on the soft covers. He jolted the inside of her heels to spread her ankles and thighs wider. Laying over her, he aligned and pushed in. Victor tapped, tapped and pushed, but was rebuffed. Moryha was slow to lubricate after her suspension ordeal.

Victor climbed off and rounded the bed. He kneed up on the mattress in front of Moryha, gripped her hair in both hands, yanked up her face and put his cock tip at her lips. She understood. She kissed and licked his knob, transferring saliva to his erection. Using the hair grips, Victor pulled Moryha's head onto his cock and probed inside to help spread the wetness all along his shaft.

Dismounting the bed, he rounded back to behind Moryha and tried again. This trial met with much better success and he was soon ensconced deep within her vagina. He had good leverage and balance so took his time running long strokes the full distance available. The time passed with his cock feeling wonderful tight caresses in her soft warmth. His orgasm washed over him as he jetted into her womb. He lay on her back and rested as his erection shrank and fell out.

Victor unlocked the collar, cuffs and heels, leaving Moryha naked and facedown on her bed. Victor returned to his bed for a night's rest.

At dawn, Moryha crept into Victor's room and climbed into his bed. He had been awake before she entered but did not greet or stop her. She swept back the covers and handled his prick to semi-hardness. She lapped it from base to tip and back again. Victor watched as she took him into her mouth. He groaned as she descended and sucked hard. He growled when he approached his cum and cried out when it arrived. Moryha was happy to get one more chance at the salty sweet savor. She would leave this morning. This last blowjob was a good culmination to her training and a good launch to her new life as the future Crown Prince Consort.

12