Total Woman Security 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please select a souvenir and enjoy the after-party. Mi casa es su casa. Good night."

The celebrity disappeared inside, towing the giggly half-nude waitress behind him.

The gentlemen browsed the pool deck, shopping among the impeccable souvenirs on display. For Fernando, there was only one choice. He bee-lined to Nadia and grabbed her hand. He scowled at the nearby gentlemen, letting them know that Nadia was now in his private 'shopping cart'.

Fernando steered Nadia to a more secluded area with two cushioned chaise lounges. It was time for souvenir retrieval. He reached behind her, undid the ties and pocketed the keepsake. That was his reintroduction to Nadia's magnificent boobs. He plumped their fullness, enjoying the bounce. Fernando was captivated by Nadia's unhesitant consent for him to manhandle her tits.

Getting his fill of fluffing her fun-bags, Fernando leaned in for a kiss but Nadia halted him with a finger to his lips.

She leaned in for a gentle word. "Have a seat. Let me get you comfortable and then we can go slowly. No rush this time; we have all night."

Nadia got Fernando seated in the half-reclined lounge. She unbuttoned and spread his shirt, kissing and tonguing his nipples. He watched Nadia work his buckle and zipper, allowing his erection to pop out of its confines. Her hand smoothed the stretched sensitive skin. She leaned in for a sensual cock kiss but was distracted and interrupted by the sound of heels clicking around the corner of their shrub shrouded nook.

"Oops...sorry. I didn't see you here. Darn it! Either our host is overly generous or he simply can't count. There are more females than males out there and I was left on the shelf, so to speak. It's embarrassing to sit out there alone. I feel like damaged goods. Can I join you here out of sight? I can help or watch quietly or whatever you want."

Fernando suddenly recognized the intruder: the blonde from the nightclub that owed him a blowjob.

Fernando was fully gracious and hospitable. "You can stay here, darling. You can help if you like. Got any ideas?"

The blonde cocked her head and put a finger to her lips, thoughtful. "Well, it appears you have some options: brunette or blonde, cunt or mouth."

Nadia had slowed but not stopped her cock caresses. She felt Fernando throb when he heard his alternatives stated so succinctly.

"As I recall, I already placed a down payment on a blowjob. Remember me?"

"Oh, yeah! The guy with the phantom limousine!"

Nadia laughed. The guffaws shook her boobs and body, transmitting charming tremors to Fernando's firmness in her hand. She rescued him.

"No, the limo's real. And it's a real 'smooth ride'; especially when it's parked!" The girls tittered at their own jokes.

An aroused and impatient Fernando was anxious to get back on point. He spoke up like he was ordering food in a diner.

"So, then...I'll have a double serving of mouth with blonde on cock and brunette on face."

Nadia and the blonde winked to each other. They exchanged hand-on-dick duties and shuffled into their respective positions. Nadia's hair draped Fernando's face as she pressed her red glossed lips to his. Nadia's lips were soft, firm, and moist; he tasted her cherry flavored gloss. Her hair smelled citrusy. Too close to focus on anything, he closed his eyes. His other senses compensated. He felt and tasted her tongue dab at his.

Fernando lost sight of his cock but felt the blonde's moist lips surround his crown as her warm hand smoothed his shaft. She commenced her routine. Her technique combined threes: three licks, three sucks, three kisses, three bobs, endless variations. At times she deep throated, other times simply suckled the knob accompanied by smooth gentle hand strokes. When the shaft was unavailable during deep-throat, the blonde's fingers brushed his inner thighs and scrotum.

Meanwhile, back at his head, his hands caressed Nadia's scalp, flicking her poufy hair strands to skim against his face and neck. Nadia's fingers twiddled Fernando's nipples. Nadia's theatre of operations telegraphed their excitement to Fernando's groin and onward to his toes.

Fernando prided himself on his resilience. His clients knew he was unyielding in legal battles. But the sexual tag team overpowered his attempts to protract his impending orgasm. Fernando's whole body tingled. Nadia backed off her lips to let him huff and puff to his crescendo, then seemingly locked his lips with hers to seal in his cries of ecstasy. His body jumped, shuttered and vibrated.

The blonde sensed Fernando's approaching climax and, at the peak of his muffled cries, submerged his knob deep in her throat, compelling his cum blast straight to her stomach. Her swallowing contractions massaged his corona. As Fernando's hips jumped and shuddered, she hugged his bucking ass cheeks to hold him in deep. Her darting tongue alternately dabbed at the few open spaces in her packed mouth, adding to the lingual stimulations.

Fernando revved down slowly. His back relaxed first, then his legs and arms. The females lightened but didn't halt their caresses. Echoes of the orgasm tingled in his just-emptied balls. As Fernando deflated, the blonde kept his cock swathed in her wet warmth. Finally soft, the blonde sucked one time hard and let him slide out. She arranged him carefully and held him in her warm hand. The blonde sat back on her heels as Nadia moved to sit on the adjacent lounge.

Nadia rubbed Fernando's arm as the blonde rubbed his flaccid cock and thighs.

"Are you feeling okay?"

Fernando murmured "More than okay... Satiated... Drained... Exhilarated."

The blonde stood.

"Well...I have disrupted your little get-together long enough. But before I leave, I think Fernando earned a second souvenir."

The blonde untied and removed her top. She laid it gently on Fernando's chest. When she leaned in, Fernando's fingers brushed her exposed nipple. The blonde glanced towards his stealthy hand and smiled. She leaned in further and nipped his earlobe, simultaneously pressing her tit flesh harder into his caressing hand.

She whispered in his ear "I don't feel like damaged goods anymore. Thanks for sharing."

That said, the topless blonde strutted out of the lovers' niche, past the pool and through the mansion's portico doors. Her clicking heels faded away and left only the random moans and 'ahhs' of other paramours tucked in alcoves around the pool-deck.

Nadia smoothed her caressing hand down Fernando's arm until it held his hand. She took on that face that people reserved for saying something important.

"Now it's my turn. Our host offered us guest rooms. Let's go inside before I miss my chance to cum on your cock."

Nadia led a willing Fernando down the same route that the blonde had sauntered through. In an upstairs bedroom, she helped Fernando empty his pockets and remove his tuxedo. Surprisingly, there were no stains on the tuxedo pants. The blonde's powerful suction had diligently protected them from saliva or cum dribbles. Nadia stacked each piece of the formal suit and accessories on a dresser-top near the door.

Nadia was speedier at stripping naked, only needing to skim off her thong bikini bottoms. She retained her heels. She knew that male lust smoldered on the subtle hint of bondage when a female wore her strap-on heels in bed. The bed-borne lovers got comfortable, cuddled on the satin sheets, then dozed.

Nadia awoke in the deep of the night. She rubbed Fernando's loins as her nipples brushed his slumbering body. Fernando stirred. Nadia invoked her secret trick by lightly scraping her high heel straps along his calves and shins, reminding him of their erotic presence. Fernando grew more awake and returned her attention. He rolled to face her, cupping and squeezing her breasts. They kissed and pecked sweetly. Fernando's rising erection filled the snuggly space between their groins.

Nadia rolled, pulling Fernando on top of her, lying spread-out and sideways in the bed, feet towards the door. She wet his appetite with rubs, kisses, caresses and coos of delight. Fernando was hard as a rock and ready to roll. Nadia spread her knees and aimed Fernando's cock at her cunt. He pushed and went smoothly in, recalling how her heavenly grotto had received him last time in the limo. Nadia crossed her ankles behind his back and vocalized her delight.

"That's sooo good... keep going... more... give me more... push harder... deeper... yes... keep going... OHH GOD... you're so big...that's it, that's it..."

Fernando started with a moderate long stroke. He was excited by Nadia's enthusiasm and wallowed in her praise of his manhood. He hoped his recent cum down the blonde's throat would prolong his buildup and give him plenty of time for the sexual magic to work.

Nadia buried her face in Fernando's neck as she hugged his body tight with arms and legs, trapping him to her body. There would be no retreat, no surrender until the deed was done.

In the hallway, the blonde patiently waited until she heard Nadia's 'OHH GOD' signal. She cracked open the door and retrieved the easily accessible Blackberry. Closing the door, she squatted down and plugged the cellphone into the trapping device. It blinked and hummed as it broke the access code, extracted all the stored information and planted a virus that would convey to spy satellites the cell's GPS location every time a call, text or email was sent or received.

The blonde watched the progress bar crawl across the display. The apparatus was cutting edge technology but still required time to execute its program. She hoped Fernando's recent cum down her throat would prolong his buildup and give her plenty of time for the electronic magic to work.

Finally the progress bar completed its journey and she unplugged the device. The room beyond the door echoed with mattress thumps and bawdy squishes. The blonde cracked the door open again and replaced the Blackberry on the dresser. She rapped her knuckles on the door.

"Housekeeping! I have the extra towels you ordered." She cracked the door open a little more, letting hallway light spill into the room.

Fernando was furious at the interruption. He tried to turn his head enough to see who was bothering them but he was trapped by Nadia's embrace. Frustrated, he simply yelled his response.

"Extra towels! We didn't order extra towels. Good God, it's 4 AM. Get the fuck out!"

'Extra towels' was the blonde's 'mission accomplished' signal to Nadia. The deed was done. It was time for Nadia to surrender to her passions and withdraw from the skirmish. Nadia clamped her vaginal muscles hard on Fernando's thrusting cock. Holding tight, she rocked her hips, scraping his rod everywhere in her cunt. It worked for both of them. Fernando shot hot sperm into Nadia who, in an accompanying chorus of elongated moans, allowed herself a nourishing, if not spectacular, orgasm. She liked to get a little pleasure from her missions. All work and no play was bad for the soul.

----------------------------------------------

Nadia lounged on the South Beach seaside in the area customarily used for 'all over tan' maintenance. She reread the newspaper story about a black-ops raid on a terrorist safe house in Tampa. The reporter had pieced together disparate bits of information to form the story. The gunfight had killed several jihadists but captured the rest. The live ones were places unknown, learning respect for the effectiveness of enhanced interrogation. A Miami immigration lawyer had been detained for questioning in regards to money laundering and travel document forgeries. Further details were sketchy and official spokespersons stood by 'No Comment'.

Nadia sat up and cupped her naked tits. She used these free times between missions for upkeep on her professional equipment. She was contented with their tan. A bulky squeeze and nipple tweak confirmed their job specific mass and effectiveness. She donned her thong bikini and translucent beach wrap for the walk to her apartment. She needed to prepare for tonight's assignment.

A target dossier for her next assignment awaited its final review in Nadia's small apartment. An elusive drug lord had been spotted at night clubs and special private events in greater Miami-Dade. Total Woman Security was contracted to track and trap him. For this delicate mission, TWS allocated their most successful undercover asset: Nadia, a wily, young operative ostensibly struggling to live off part-time hospitality gigs in South Beach Miami.

Nadia would pose as a topless cocktail waitress at a dance club the target frequented. With luck and skill, the target should invite her aboard his yacht for a private night cruise. At sea, he would encounter an untimely abduction by her colleagues. But not before Nadia grabbed some sexual gratifications for herself. Nadia strived to work some recreation into her missions. All work and no play was bad for the soul.

12