Total Woman Trainers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaduna and Amara bobbed their heads on their next targets. Sucking deeply, they slid their lips up and down the semi-rigid penises, even though the shafts were too short to touch their tonsils. Meanwhile, Nicki continued her half cock tonguing and toothing method. Her current man apparently found it pleasurable; he swelled quickly to almost full size. Nicki let two fingers cradle his scrotum, her other hand gliding along the hairy inner thighs and lower abdomen. The gong sounded and she shuffled to her next fellatio subject.

Again, Kaduna and Amara bobbed their heads on the cocks in their mouths. The shafts were stiff and they pushed the long meat into their throats. Sucking hard, they mixed bobbing with swallowing. Nicki repudiated the deep method. The large pliant knob filled her mouth. Her jaws were wide and her teeth just touching the sub-coronal ring. The flat of her tongue flickered on the knob vee, her lower lips in contact with the thick main vein felt the man's blood rushing to his heartbeat. She expected him to orgasm soon but instead she heard the gong and eased off the throbbing man-meat. She heard him whimper at her retreat.

Nicki was now back with her first cock of the contest. She placed her fingers beneath his scrotum and readied another at his abdomen. Pressing into his bellybutton, she gently slid her lips over the pulsing knob and around the throbbing tube of muscle. She had folded her tongue back in order to paint his tip and press him against the roof of her mouth. She was too late in starting that unique oral stimulation. The first pulse of white magic struck her tonsils and she quickly unrolled her tongue and assumed a swallowing routine, experienced in the greater flood about to erupt. And erupt it did. She took it all and handled the flow with expertise gained from much practice.

The diminishing shots were accompanied by a general reduction in the man's size. The gong sounded and she lifted off, letting her successor deal with the post-ejaculatory cleanup. She found her next cock still fully erect and ready to blow. She took the same stance, fingers on scrotum and bellybutton with the knob pressed to the roof of her mouth. Her handling garnered the same result and she coped neatly with the male's delivery of milky praise for her talents. The gong sounded twice, signaling the end of the contest. The three contestants stood a line as the coach tutors were allowed their first post-coitus sight of the young women.

Sir Stephen took the poll. Each man had orgasmed spectacularly but all agreed that the one who had used the half shaft technique was the best. Sir Stephen thereby announced Nicki as the champion, stating that it was the obvious choice. She had bagged two wads of cum, another girl had gotten one and the third got none, making her winning score 2-1-0.

It was getting late; the coach tutors needed a short rest for refraction. Nicki seemed more chipper now, having redeemed her sexual reputation within the group. The naked women fidgeted in line, eager to continue the evening, hopefully with activity that would produce ecstatic orgasms for them as well.

Sir Stephen gazed upon the newly enthused blonde, pleased with Nicki's emotional recovery. Attractive guest hosts were good for repeated business; happy guest hosts were good for repeated profits.

Nicki was certainly a very attractive guest host. She was a fine specimen of female flesh: long blonde hair, blue eyes, cum stung plump lips, full breasts with large sensitive nipple disks, a tight muscular abdomen with a cute little landing strip of fuzz above her plush pussy lips, all mounted on toned athletic legs.

And he was curious about her oral technique. Did it feel as good as the contestants claimed?

Hazima sensed his interest and took a bit of initiative. She leaned close to his ear to whisper her encouragement.

"You can have her tonight, if you want. Go on, I'll take care of the others."

Sir Stephen accepted her blessing for his impulsive mood. He stepped to Nicki and extended a hand which she took in hers. He led her to his suite without a word spoken.

Hazima matched her boss's moves, selecting the youngest looking man, hoping for youthful stamina. They simply departed for her manager's quarters, intent on discovering the carnal skills of the other.

The remaining men and women couldn't decide on pairings, so they didn't. The quartet spent the night together, engaged in daisy chains and mate swapping until dawn.

---

Sir Stephen sat on the mattress edge; Nicki knelt between his thighs, demonstrating her half shaft oral technique. She caressed and stimulated the nerve saturated outer portions, ignoring the long root with its minimal sensual sensors. He was impressed and flopped backwards on the bed, eyes closed, relishing her attentions to his pleasure. She accomplished his satisfaction and swallowed the residues of his lust.

Sir Stephen awoke later in the night. He smoothed his hands over her slumbering body, palming her flanks and nether spaces. He kneaded a supple breast, thumbing the hardening nipple. He admired her fine-tuned body, lying naked and accessible in his bed. He rolled atop her, waking her in the process. Saddling up, he pushed himself inside, trapping her in missionary pose beneath his powerful body. She collaborated with his desires as he drove her to three sequential whole body orgasms. On her last one, he joined her ecstasy, swamping her womb, the pulses accompanied by lion-like howls of triumph.

Always attentive to the training needs of his staff, he took time in the morning to continue her cock gulping tutelage. Deep throat was a valuable female skill and one expected by the world's alpha male population. He felt obliged to help her develop the precious talent. Nicki was again between his knees as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He talked softly to her, smoothing her long blonde tresses behind her ears. He slowly fed her his erection, gently, brushing his finger pads lovingly on her cheek and her neck beneath her chin, offering advice as she worked to overcome her fears.

"Slowly now, let it slide back... easy... just touch and retreat at the tonsils... rest a little, breathe regularly... try again... hold the touch a little longer this time... yes, like that... okay, back away... very good..."

They progressed slowly; each touch a bit longer, a bit deeper.

"Now try to get my corona even with your tonsils, that's the widest and narrowest parts... yes, keep going, yes... oh, good girl!... back away... breathe... now this time, swallow hard when the corona is at that point and the knob will pass into our throat... take a deep breath... and slide... slide... Slide... SWALLOW!... yes, Yes, YES!..." He held himself there in her throat for only a moment before pulling all the way out of Nicki's mouth. Her smiling face was glib with excitement. She could do it!

He asked if she was ready to go the distance, seeing by her laugh that she took the double meaning. They set out to complete this session's deep throat finale.

Nicki took charge. She slipped his cock all the way into her throat; her lips circling his root. She used all her skills now: new and old. She interspersed her classic half shafts with full deep throats. Sir Stephen was unable to maintain his stoic training persona for very long under Nicki's renewed vigor. He erupted with geysers of sperm.

Nicki handled the volume in her usual professional way, prolonging his spasmodic high with tongue flutters. As his body relaxed and he shrank in her warm orifice, she sucked hard, seeking to milk out any latent semen slow to emerge.

Sir Stephen finger brushed her sweaty hair as she suckled his post-coitus manhood. His flaccid penis fell from her lips. She gave a farewell loving kiss to the tip. He would have rested and continued further with her lessons but they were already late for brunch. Sir Stephen was due to depart today and Nicki had her next batch of in-coming guests to attend to. One or more might soon enjoy her newfound expertise.

They showered, preened, dressed and joined the others in the main lounge for the melancholy farewells. Sir Stephen and the coach tutors set off in the SUV for the airport and home and the rigors of corporate responsibilities.

---

Juanita

He was annoyed. A fellow pledge contributor had buttonholed Sir Stephen at a fund raiser, urging him to hire his daughter, a recent TWA graduate, as one of his special executive assistants. With some prompting by her father, Sir Stephen seemed to recall the young lady from his visits to Freewill Weekends. She may even have been one of his random roster assignments during her previous years. He found it hard to recollect any one spectacular coed among a bevy of spectacular coeds.

Sir Stephen disliked the peer pressure but agreed to try her out on his terms. She must undergo a coach tutor tune-up immediately before being presented to him. During their first meeting, she must be fully sensual, not just magnificently sexual. She would have one chance for this carnal interview. He was busy and his time was precious. If she impressed him enough, she would be on probation thereafter, allowing him a lingering decision on permanent placement after a few more encounters. The candidate's father heartily agreed and promised to make the arrangements.

Thus, a few days later, Brad, TWA's designated coach tutor, was pressing the doorbell at Sir Stephen's luxury Dallas townhouse.

The door locks clicked and a buxom Mexicana opened the portal. She was dressed casually, a button up sleeveless blouse and cut-off jeans. Brad held her smile with his unwavering stare as he stepped through without invitation and kicked the door closed behind him. He stood close over the prospective executive assistant, establishing his authority.

Her father had told her to expect a visitor to prepare her for a very important corporate interview. She was expecting a fashion stylist or such and thus her casual dress. But she recognized Brad as a coach tutor and evaluation assessor from her TWA school days. Her heart skipped a beat: fear, excitement, arousal? Probably all of them. Obviously, this tune-up would involve more than fashion and makeup.

Brad thought she looked familiar. Then he recalled her as Juanita; she had been one of his TWA evaluation assessment assignments. As a junior level student, she had struggled with oral, unable to fit him all in, repeatedly halting her efforts at her tonsils. He had been obliged to withhold her advancement from junior to senior. After several months of practice with an array of coach tutors, including several sessions with himself, she had passed her deep throat fellatio tests and went on to senior year. It was one of the few times Brad remembered a student actually failing an advancement exam.

"Welcome, sir. Thank you for accepting me as a tune-up candidate." she said.

Before she finished speaking, Brad's hands were already plucking at her blouse buttons, opening them downward as he said, almost to himself, "Let's see what we have to work with here."

He finished the unfastening, arriving at her belly and proceeded onward, popping the jean button and zipping it open, pressing the denim over her full hips. The tight waist band clung to her curves.

"How about some help, young lady."

Juanita wiggled the jeans over her ass and pushed them to the floor. When she leaned forward, Brad pulled her lapels apart, scrutinizing her swaying bare boobs. When she rose, he pressed the fabric over her shoulders and completed her speedy disrobing, tossing aside the cotton shirt.

Brad motioned a circle with his index finger and Juanita turned a slow revolution, letting him check her maturing physique. She had become curvier since graduation, softer and toner in all the right places. Juanita hoped Brad appreciated what he 'had to work with here'.

"Walk over and back..." said Brad pointing across the living room.

Juanita sauntered off barefoot; Brad watched the roll of her full hips. At the far side she pivoted and marched back. Her bullet shaped youthful breasts rode aloft on her chest, barely any sag, tipped with conical brown nipples. Her wavy hair bounced in time with her light steps. Her pussy was mostly shaved, just a small fuzzy V above the clitoris. She stopped a pace from Brad.

"I want you naked like this for our time together. We have today and tomorrow before your prospective employer arrives for your comprehensive interview. That's not much time, so let's not waste any of it with pointless dressing and undressing."

Brad undid his own clothes and left them in a pile by the door. The naked pair held hands as Juanita gave him a tour of the townhouse, familiarizing Brad with the rooms, fixtures and fittings available for use in his tune-up procedures.

The tour ended at the master suite with its plush bathroom. The shower had multiple spray heads and, continuing the introductory process, they showered together, rinsing away the superficial body scents and soils, reading themselves for the next steps.

Brad used the natural sponge to lather Juanita's entire naked skin. He was thorough, catching every square inch. He exfoliated the pores and left her with a tawny glow. Dropping the scrubby, his hands massaged her shoulders, arms and thighs. He held her back to his chest as he kneaded the full breasts, playing with their youthful resiliency. His cock swelled against her ass during the long drawn out process.

Juanita turned and kneeled, ready to validate her well-earned oral talents by serving her trainer's cock. He halted her initiative, drawing her to a stand.

"The first sense was sight, now we're doing touch... taste is a sense that we will explore later."

He turned her away and found the shampoo. He spread a full dollop of the gel onto her wet matted hair. His fingers massaged her scalp as he worked the cream to a white foam coating her luxurious tresses. The smell of eucalyptus, mint and lavender floated in the steamy enclosure. He stood her under the spray and rinsed away the lather. Following the manufacturer's written instructions, he repeated the process... twice... wash, rinse, repeat.

Brad patted her body and hair dry with fluffy towels, the technique removing excess moisture but not the lingering bouquet. The redolent fragrances radiated from Juanita's hair and skin, an intoxicating start to the third sense: smell. He quickly rubbed himself dry before carrying her in his arms into the adjoining bedroom.

Brad laid Juanita on the sheeted mattress. She posed comfortably, legs apart, knees bent, arms at sides, expressing mild contentment as she watched him loom over her, a stoic expression on his face.

He took time now to engage the sequence of senses. He lingered his gaze first on her delicate feet, the painted toenails. Her ankles led to well-shaped calves. Her legs were gym fit, the muscles defined beneath the smooth skin. The firm effect was counterbalanced by the cradle of her inner thighs; their softness converging at her trimmed pussy. The outer cunt flesh was tawny and plump, the slit winking a little pink. The landing strip of stubble pubic hair pointed the way towards her bellybutton.

Her abdomen was smooth, not six-packed. Considering her toned legs, Brad suspected her core muscles beneath the belly button to be equally fit, providing Juanita with power for strong hip rolls and cunt clenches. He would confirm that soon enough.

Juanita's breasts were beautiful in any posture, now torus shaped natural mounds on her lithe chest. The conical nipples were widened by the pose into larger flattened disks.

Her wavy brunette hair was a halo around her head, the dark eyes watching Brad survey her naked body. A smile flickering on her cherry lips as his gaze finally fell on her face.

Brad moved until his knees pressed against the side of the mattress. Juanita rolled her near hand toward him and lovingly touched the prominent masculine knob. Her fingers lazed on the offered male organ; it naturally gained more weight and length under her feminine attention.

Brad touched her nips, rubbing the disks, rolling and plucking at the nubs. His other hand burrowed a finger into her dewy cunt, spreading the moisture on the pink veiled folds. Another finger joined the first, then a third.

Juanita closed her eyes in pleasure, enjoying the intimate caresses. Her leaking musk joined the body wash emittances to create an even sexier, more sensual aroma. Her excitement instinctively increased her responsiveness to Brad's needs. His shaft filled her grasp, yet she still used her finger tips to stimulate the stretched flesh, an index pad scraping back and forth on the knob's sensitive under-vee.

It was time for the fourth sense: taste.

Brad licked his drenched hand, then shared the flavor with Juanita, letting her lick her own wetness from his fingers. Brad leaned down and they shared a tongue filled kiss, swapping the flavor equally. Brad went down for another dose. His fingers spread her labia as his tongue gathered more of her feminine tang. They exchanged it again with deep oral passion.

Now it was Juanita's turn to be the active partner. Brad's body and cock were large beside the bed. Juanita moved to hands and knees before him. Her warm tongue swept him from balls to knob, then her lips encased the shaft. Slowly, up and down, her mouth sank and retreated, her tongue doing its share of stimulation. She flaunted the overdue deep-throat that she had eagerly offered in the shower. She tasted his pre-cum leakage, the man's indication that he was ready to fuck.

Goal achieved, she lifted away from her man, and lay back on the mattress, resuming her welcoming missionary position. Brad climbed between her legs and braced on hands and knees above her. She spread her legs wider; he shuffled closer. Juanita placed his wet, ready knob at her wet, ready pussy. Brad sank in. A few strokes embedded him completely. She wrapped her legs around his hips; he wrapped his arms around her torso. They pressed ears and cheeks together, gripping each other for support.

The fifth sense was sound.

Brad moved his hips; a wet squishiness emanated from their conjoined genitals. The sex-mates expressed the sweet sensations vocally. Though words were unspoken, the moans and sighs told the story of their mutual pleasure. Brad had surmised correctly about Juanita's musculature. She writhed her body beneath him, rolling her hips and ass, and clenching her fuck-mate in strong embracing limbs and powerful vaginal compressions. Their gusty breathing mingled with surprised cries of delight or drawn out pleadings for more; especially when a deep caress sparked their electrified genital nerves. Their ultimate sounds crescendoed as Brad filled Juanita's womb with his potent essence.

It had only taken an hour from doorbell to sweat drenched collapse for Brad and Juanita to cycle through the five senses: sight, touch, smell, taste and sound. It had been a good start but there was still much to do before Juanita's boss arrived in a few days to enjoy his expected full bodied sensual experience.

---

Brad departed after three days of working Juanita towards her prime. During their intervening sessions, he taught her to use the five senses together to make each sexual encounter a unique full bodied sensual delight.

He taught her to exquisitely suck his cock: auto-pulsing her pussy to create an encompassing genital aroma, keeping her stimulated male attentive by looking deeply into his eyes as her mouth, lips and tongue massaged his tumescent meat, humming to add more touch and sound to the experience. When she finally tasted his discharge, she shared the ejaculate's flavor with a kiss before swallowing the precious essence with a profusely grateful exhibition.