Total Woman Vignettes 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned wore black slacks and a Lycra muscle shirt, capped off with sunglasses. He resembled a bouncer or a bodyguard. He liked the look and feel of his macho persona.

Feeling spry and playful, he followed his pair of co-eds to the darkened hall with its bouncing dance music and synchronous laser lights. Other couples had filled the room and the dance floor was crowded with mature smiling gentlemen hemmed in by be bopping half-dressed co-eds.

Ned and his companions joined the fray. His dates danced vigorously, holding his hands aloft as they twirled in rhythmic steps. If one was friskily shaking her unfettered boobs in his face, the other wrapped his waist from behind and rubbed her hands seductively on his tuxedoed groin. It was uninhibited foreplay in a crowded melee.

Nobody took note of the others, involved in their own stimulations. The room occupancy lessened as aroused couples departed for their guest coach tutor suites.

An older Asian gentleman asked if he could dance with one of Ned's dates. Sonata was granted the honor. Ned stood off the dance floor to watch with Tenuti, his arm hugging her back against him, his hand boldly furrowed under her dress, handling her nubile boob. Her stiffening nipple poked his palm; his grip squeezed and released in time with the music. He felt her hand squeeze between her butt and his groin, rubbing his cock to the beat.

Sonata was bouncing in front of her elder dance partner who was trying to hold her in a more traditional dance pose. She twisted away and circled him in her solo moves. As he wearied of the chase, she relented and allowed him a concluding hug. She pecked his cheek and whispered something in his ear before stepping away. He sadly nodded and moved toward a mingling gaggle of girls. Striking up a conversation, he got a better reaction. One tall young blonde in low-cut body-con spandex hugged his head, pressing her soft boob to his cheek. He gripped her ass two-handed and pressed his face into her upper exposed cleavage. She cooed her acquiescence, rubbing the back of his head. He came up for air with a wide smile. They departed the hall hand in hand.

"What did you say to him, Sonata?"

"I told him that I was not for him tonight; another man was waiting to fuck me silly. Maybe we would meet again, somewhere. Did I lie?"

Ned looked her in the eye, then scanned her from heels to hairdo. He returned to her eyes and shook his head in a slow animated 'No'. He couldn't wait to keep her promise; he wanted to fuck her silly as soon as possible.

He decided he had met his debutantes' plea for pre-bedtime gamboling. He took a girl in each hand and hustled them to the door, departing the dance party for a better place. In the hallway outside, they adjusted their hold and hugged his arms in boob pressing clutches as they moseyed him to his suite.

In the suite, the co-eds became a team, combining to strip off his formal attire. Naked, he swept off their minimalist club dresses. He stood watch as they scrambled onto the mattress. They dropped on their backs, laid side by side, smiling down across their bare bodies, legs spread in invitation. Ned was greeted by his contribution to their identifying characteristic.

They watched his face respectfully and expectantly, while sneakily eyeing his larger than life cock, still drooping between his legs. They were well versed in some of the ways of men. If the dance exhibition and groin pawing had not fully lit his fire, maybe an erotic visual was in order.

Quick minds think alike and without any sign from Ned, they turned in and kissed. Their hands joined the passion as they twisted their bodies closer and caressed each other's flanks. Legs intertwined and hands dipped between. The kissing was accompanied by fleeting giggles that elongated into louder moans. Instinctively, they twisted about and heads dived in to bring facial lips to nether lips. Suckling sounds interspersed the growing keener warbles. Their breathing deepened as they strived to give their mate's pussy the attention it deserved. As one they convulsed, heads vibrating between shaking legs.

Ned watched the show with admiration. His erection now stood strong, bold and ready for action. He climbed onto the bed and gently separated the sweaty, gasping pair onto their backs. They lay lethargic in a post-orgasmic stupor.

Sonata ended up in front of the kneeling Ned. They made eye contact, remembering the promise. He pulled her legs wide around his hips, pulled her to his groin and drove in. She was soaked with pussy dew and he slammed against her cervix when much, but not all, of his cock was embedded. He lay his weight upon her and jogged his hips rapidly. He spewed hard and flooded her womb. It was a quick silly fuck. She had come alive during his thrusts and clung to his neck, purring her rekindled delight, as he stretched her pierced core.

Later, Ned lay between his pair, one under each arm. His fingers alternated between the co-eds' nipples and cunts. They played their fingers on his cock and chest. His erection returned. He levered Tenuti up and slipped her down his shaft. She fearfully reared up when he found the far end of her womb. She recovered her courage, wiggled and adjusted before pushing hard again and popping his knob past her cervix. The tight ring cycled over and over on his corona until a dazzled Ned shot his spunk as deep as a man can get inside a woman.

He awoke in the morning to mattress shudders. At the foot of the bed, the girls were at it again, engaged in lesbian oral congress. Ned watched the action. When it ended with cries of delight, he let them settle before he shooed them into the shower. His night ended and his morning started with a wet dual blowjob.

He had delivered Ms. Smyth's co-eds as directed, enjoyed the night with two frisky disco dancers but now it was time to return to the mainland and his regular duties. He dreaded the long flight cooped up alone in the corporate jet. TWA did need to arrange for co-eds as special air hostesses to make the flight time less burdensome.

His flight to the mainland idled on the runway, an unscheduled delay. A limousine bolted to a stop and disgorged its passenger who scurried up the gangway. She popped through the hatch and shared a surprised look with Ned.

"I'm going back to America!" said an excited Maui. She buckled in and the jet taxied and took off. At altitude, the seatbelt light switched off and Ned surveyed his unexpected companion. The conversation began light but quickly diverged into details.

Maui's scholastic grades and superb evaluation assessments had garnered a transfer to an advanced TWA campus. It was a last minute decision and a lucky break to catch the departing TWA corporate flight.

Ned thought it was a lucky break for him as well. He had decided that some tangential research was in order for a South Pacific hula variation on 'straddled walking cock cuddle'. During the long flight, he and Maui had some very personal research to perform as they flew high above the broad Pacific Ocean.