Total Woman Vignettes 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Vicki. I'm sure plenty of elite alpha males will accept the invitation to avail themselves of your incomparable feminine treasures. The undertaking will be hard to resist. Because, believe me baby, you have a superb body, one especially built for fucking."

He released her and pointed towards the door, indicating it was her time to go. She reluctantly turned, paced slowly away. She peeked back once, an irresistible coquettish gesture, checking to see if he was looking at her. He was, standing as he had stood when she entered: feet apart, hands on hips, stoic expression. But now his grand flaccid penis was on full display. She smiled and turned her head forward.

Reaching the door, she exited his presence, possibly forever, but hopefully not. After all, they were both, in their separate roles, adherents of the elite Total Woman Academy programs and could readily meet again someday, soon perhaps. She journeyed onward to her next erogenous rendezvous and her thereby assured fortuitous future.