Total Woman Vignettes 03B

Story Info
Total Woman Fortunes.
3.9k words
4.63
2.9k
00

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie couldn't believe how fast things fell apart. Somehow, another international manufacturing firm had patented a strikingly similar version of his premier technology before he and his partners were able to bring it to full development. His deal selling Anton the exclusive rights became null and void. Without any foreseeable cash flow, there was no money to repay the speculators' loans. And those underworld speculators were not 'forgive and forget' kind of folks. They had 'skin in the game' and wanted either their money or Reggie's hide. His only plan was to go into hiding, hoping things would blow over. And he had no idea how long that blowing over was going to take.

He picked an ex-burb of Baton Rouge, LA, hoping it would be far afield from any financial or gangland accomplices. It was a nice neighborhood, a new subdivision cul-de-sac with close spaced two story tract homes, some including pools and decks. His house did not have those backyard amenities, which was fine. As an international fugitive, he stayed indoors, hidden from curious satellites and drones, which he feared were being used to hunt him down. He only sat outside on the roofed and screened patio, needing some fresh air now and then. He shopped online for everything, including groceries, delivered and left on his front porch. He retrieved them only at night, at random times.

Early on, the house next door sold and the movers spent a day schlepping furniture and boxes inside. A middle-aged couple showed up thereafter. The wife was around all the time, running errands or fussing with the flowerbeds, but the husband was gone for days at a stretch.

One morning, his doorbell rang. It was too early for grocery or express package deliveries and he hoped it wasn't young Mormons offering a spiritual miracle to save his soul; what he really needed was a financial miracle to save his life. He peered through the keyhole; his lady neighbor was standing on his porch with a plate of cookies and a bunch of flowers. It would be suspicious if he didn't greet her; she knew he was there. She might call 911 thinking he was in too much distress to answer the door. He clicked off the bolts and eased the door open, peering outside.

"Hi!" she said brightly. "I'm Nadia, your neighbor next door."

"Hi, I'm Reggie. Sorry I haven't been neighborly about welcoming you to the community. I only moved here a month ago myself."

"Oh, that's okay. We all get busy. Can I come in?"

"Sure, sorry if the place is a mess."

Nadia stepped in and headed straight for the kitchen. She set the cookies on the counter and started rustling through the cabinets, looking for a flower vase. Reggie knew there wasn't one and hustled to get out a wine carafe as a usable substitute.

"I love to bake but with my husband travelling a lot and my daughter in college, I always make too much and if I don't get them out of the house, I'll gain 20 lbs. before I know it. Here, try one."

The cookies were delicious and Reggie offered coffee in return. Nadia settled at the kitchen table as he brewed the java. Now that he was less afraid of her presence in his hideaway, he took a closer look.

She was brunette, long wavy hair that stretched to mid-back. That wasn't all that was stretched; her red cotton t-shirt covered a very nice set of round tits and her middle age sized ass was nicely packed inside a pair of jean shorts.

"Do you live here alone?"

Reggie spun a story about selling a company and retiring on the wealth and getting away from the hustle and bustle and gold-diggers and philanthropy hounds and on and on and on. He asked her to keep it just between them as he really wanted to jettison his old life and just live in peace.

Nadia swore to keep his secret. She thanked him for his hospitality and said she'd check on him from time to time. He thanked her for that and she left.

The afternoon turned warm and Reggie sat on his back patio. He heard Nadia next door come out to her fenced pool deck. He heard the diving splash, some paddling and then wet steps. A lounge creaked and then silence.

His curiosity piqued, he went to his upstairs bedroom where his window gave him a full view of Nadia's backyard and pool. Her red bikinied body lay face down on a towel draped lounge; her ass was the magnificent mounds that he had suspected earlier in the kitchen. He ran downstairs and returned with his binoculars. While he was gone, she had rotated face up, her black bug-shield sunglasses protecting her mystifying grey eyes from the full sunlight. He couldn't avoid zooming in on the wet red thong pressed tight into her camel-toed labia crevasse.

Reggie stood back from the window, figuring the shadows would conceal his voyeurism. As he focused in, she sat up, reached back, unhooked her top and pulled it off, laying it on the deck beside her. She lay back again.

Reggie was transfixed by the sight of her full boobs, slightly pancaked by gravity into wider rounded sacks. He stared through the lenses for a while as his prick agreed with his assessment that she was one fuck-worthy babe. Almost unaware of himself, his fly came down, his dick came out and he stroked himself as he watched her. Ten minutes later, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, hitting his masturbation crescendo. His cum arched milky volleys that stained his carpet. He went to the bathroom to clean up and wandered dazed to his back patio.

It went on like that for a few days. Every afternoon, her full frontal display that ended in his self-induced ejaculation.

Then, one evening after her husband had departed on one of his trips, his doorbell rang. It was Nadia, again, wearing a bodycon red knit dress, makeup and heels.

"Can I come in?"

Reggie stepped aside and Nadia entered. Without a word, she trudged up the interior stairs; Reggie hurriedly followed her, dumbfounded. She headed straight for the bedroom window overlooking her pool. Reggie stood across the room, fumbled for words, an apology, or an excuse, whatever. 'Busted' he thought. She faced him, a calm look on her face.

"It's okay" she said and pointed across the side lawn towards her house. "You can even see into my bedroom window from here"

She walked to him, folded her top down to bare her nipples and pressed her lips to his, wrapping her arms around him, crushing the breasts of his dreams against his chest. When they came up for air, she leaned back, letting him survey her chest in the dying daylight. He simply stared and her hand wasn't helping to soothe his angst by rubbing his jeans covered cock.

"Do they look as good up close as through the window?"

His hands rose to cup and weigh her magnificent rose capped globes.

"Oh, my God, yes!" he murmured.

"I get so lonely when he goes away. All you had to do was ask."

Reggie didn't have to ask that night. Nor the next night nor the next. Whenever her husband was home, Reggie bided his time and temperament. But when the husband was gone, Nadia came to his house, to his door, to his bedroom and rewarded his patience with deep sensual sex. He knew it wasn't love, carnal lust maybe; Nadia mostly used him as a male piece of meat to quell her simmering sexual fever. It was becoming a great way for Reggie to pass the weeks, months, potentially years that he would face as he avoided his ferocious creditors.

The calendar moved past spring and the cool weather turned warmer. A problem arrived; Nadia's daughter Miki came home from college for the summer. The husband spent a few days home to catch up and Reggie's sexual patience was sorely tested. The only bonus was, that now, Nadia and her daughter sunbathed together on the pool deck. Reggie was in full voyeur mode as he scanned both topless women next door and masturbated away his frustrations.

He stalked the young girl on the internet, found her Facebook page, drooled over some of the naughty fraternity party pictures. Her status said 'unattached'. No arrest record, no troublesome online news articles or rumors. He paid an online acquaintance to hack her college files; her freshman grades had started low, C's, but steadily rose through the academic year. In summary, a typical young lady enjoying the college life.

Reggie was cleaning up after a light dinner when he answered the front door bell at dusk. Miki was standing there in tight booty shorts and a laced front bralet.

"Can I help you?"

"Can I come in?"

Reggie opened the door wide and Miki stepped inside. She headed straight to the kitchen uninvited and sat at the kitchen table. It was a sense of déjà vu for Reggie. She looked a lot like her mother, a younger blonde version of the older brunette, with the same hourglass build, the fitted clothing and the casual confident attitude.

"Want something to drink?"

"Nah, just came to talk to you."

"Okay, what's up?"

"You know I can see you masturbating to Momma and me through the window."

Miki paused for effect. Her eyes captured his, her eyes blue rather than her mother's grey but just as enticing.

"Uhh... okay?"

"You don't have to be so shy about it. All you have to do is ask."

"Ask what?"

"Ask me to spend the night. Daddy's home and Momma can't come over tonight so she sent me instead to try you out. She says you're pretty good in bed."

Reggie didn't have time to think it through. Miki stood and fiddled with the front laces on her bralet, easing the strain on the fully filled top.

"Won't your father suspect something?"

"I told him I was going to see a friend and wouldn't be back until morning."

She pulled the cups aside and exposed her rosy nipple tipped boobs for his viewing pleasure. He stood frozen.

"I didn't lie to Daddy about seeing a friend. Because you will be my friend this summer, won't you?"

Miki took his hand and led him down the hallway. He couldn't decide which he liked better: her splendid toned ass rocking the tight hip hugger jeans or the peek-a-boo sidewinder boobs as she led the way. As she climbed the steps ahead of him, he quickly settled on her ass as his favorite feature.

They helped each other remove the meddlesome clothing. Standing nude in the middle of the room, they smooched and caressed, hands smoothing over each other's naked body. Stepping back, Reggie admired her tits, now up close and personal, his hands cupping and kneading the masses.

Miki slowly stroked his hard erection, admitting that she wondered about its size, weight and length as she studied it from a distance at her lounge far below. She was pleased to make its tactile acquaintance and liked the heft and firmness.

They crawled into bed, angled sideways across the mattress, heads towards the open window. The foreplay reached their respective limits of interest and they squiggled into alignment for genital connection. After several thrusts, Reggie had worked himself inside and bottomed out.

Suddenly the room lit up as Nadia's bedroom light came on next door. Reggie saw her silhouette, profiled in the backlight of her bedroom window.

Seeing Reggie look outside, Miki rolled her head up to see what he is watching. She saw her naked mother standing in the window, getting ready for bed as her husband called to her.

"Come on, dear, hurry up. You know I have an early start tomorrow."

Miki and Reggie watched Nadia turn away and douse the light, ending the sexy shadow show. Miki sensed the effect her mother's presence had on the man planted in her pussy. He was pressed deep and she felt the increased throb of his heartbeat.

"Momma's still got, doesn't she?"

Reggie was doubly excited now and rode the daughter through an intense bout of intercourse; collapsing atop his sweaty mate after the robust fuck and orgasm. They moved to lay in normal alignment, head to headboard.

After cuddling through his refraction, they were ready to start up again. Miki wanted something kinkier. She sucked on his middle finger and told him to plug her ass with it. That was completely new to him and she had to guide him through the digital-anal penetration.

"Want me to try it on you?"

Reggie wasn't so sure but the way his life was going at the moment, 'Why not?'

She sucked her finger and probed his anus. His body flinched nervously at the touch and she patiently tried successive little moves until she effected the complete entry. They were now triple connected, cock in cunt and a finger in each other's ass.

He pulled back as best he could, very slowly, and rammed his erection completely in, banging and pressing her clitoris. She wiggled as he pressed, rubbing her clit against him before he let up and pulled slowly back again. His buried finger-tip felt her channel bulge as he slid his knob along the separating membrane. She was curling her fingertip inside his anus, stimulating his prostate.

"My ethics professor taught me how to do this."

Reggie imagined Miki showing up at some gray-haired professor's door and trading sex for grades and other favors like she was doing now with him.

"Did you get an A in the course?"

"Not at first, only a C+. But I worked the old man up to an A- by the end of the semester".

Reggie thought 'That explains the hacked course grades, growing higher through the school year. She will go far in life with her try-it-you'll-like-it attitude'.

When Reggie's strong strokes wound them to the ultimate heights, their ecstasy howled out like never before.

Nadia's bedroom light came on next door and they heard Daddy curse the disturbance.

"What the hell was that?"

"Nothing, my dear. But now that you've woken me up, I won't be able to get back to sleep until you pound my pussy again with your manly cock."

The light went out and the marital bed creaked and cracked under the reverberating load of their repeated love-making.

Reggie's life settled into a very satisfying routine. Nadia sent Miki each night that her husband was home. They learned to drown each other's mouth with tongue probes during orgasm to avoid waking the familial neighbors. Then, after the husband left on travel again, Nadia spent those nights with Reggie. Then one night, as he lay refracting from their second round of fucking, she broached an interesting proposition.

"Would it be okay if Miki and I rotated every other night from now on? At least while my husband is out of town? I don't want Miki to feel she's just a fill-in instead of an equal partner in this three way bond."

Reggie agreed with enthusiasm. From then on, his days were spent watching the sunbathing women through binoculars while he stroked his cock boldly in the window. Now that they were aware of his rubbernecking, they played supporting roles, spying him spying them, cooperatively positioning themselves for his best viewing angle. They even played together a little in the pool and cooperated with sunblock applications, massaging the other's bare body while Reggie watched and fantasized.

His nights were spent in the clutches of the alternating women, relieving his pent up cravings. They gave him whatever whimsical stimulations he demanded but he always took Miki's suggestions for differing kinky positions or lively rhythms. There were many 'try-it-you'll-like-it' episodes. And he liked them all.

He was especially fond of the juxtapositions between their two distinct styles of sensual pleasure. The prime-aged Nadia was slower, gentler and more prone to protracted foreplay, drawing out the coupling until they released their fervor with elongated orgasms, bodies shuddering as Reggie pulsed thick ropes of sperm into her welcoming womb. Then a soothing bath together in the early morning before Nadia returned to her next door abode.

The rambunctious Miki was quicker and far more energetic. She rolled Reggie from one position to the next, using multiple techniques to bring about his ecstasy. He suspected that there were many sources for her accumulated sexual techniques, not solely her ethics professor, but probably other faculty members as well. She combined her mouth, hands and cunt to extract and absorb his pearly essence.

And he especially liked when he drilled the frisky young'un with doggy foreplay, leaning her naked over the mattress, squashing her face and tits hard down onto the bed, pounding his pole into her juicy pussy as he caressed and spanked the amazing ass that had attracted him from day one. He held back his essential offering and finished her off in a hard pounded missionary before she led him through subsequent inventive positions during the night.

She rose in the mornings before him and started her day with a shower and pussy douche. By the time he joined her, she wouldn't let him sully her cleansed cunt, satisfying him instead with a blowjob, sometimes swallowing, sometimes painting her tits or face with his splattered spunk. Whether seated or standing, Reggie mentally thanked the builders for the handicapped handrails he gripped during the mind bending finales.

They re-washed and shampooed each other under the warm spray before Reggie toddled to the bed for a short rejuvenating nap. Miki donned her top and bottom, gathered her stuff, pecked his face and scooted home.

----------

Summer bled away through August, approaching Labor Day and the advent of Miki's return to college. Nadia gave Miki extra nights with Reggie, letting her get her fill of Reggie's attention and cum.

Reggie lay in bed one late summer morning, exhausted, after Miki had left. She had been particularly energetic that night, going for a third fuck. In the shower, she had delayed his usual session ending blowjob, drying him off before leading him to the bed. She knelt naked between his propped up knees and performed a slow, sensual oral marathon on his worn-out dick.

She fixated her whole being on stimulating his cock, occasionally peeking up with her wet-hair-draped face to judge his stamina, easing back or quickening forward, keeping him elevated on the edge. Near the end, she used her bared smiling teeth to lightly grip his shaft below the corona as her tongue tip probed his knob slit. His hips bucked at that combined sight and sensation and he throated a manly pre-ejaculation groan. She swiftly swallowed him deep in her throat as he throbbed out his last reserves.

He watched her wiggle into her tight blue jeans, a mini-dance that jiggled her breasts, almost renewing his interest for more sex. But tonight would arrive again soon enough and Nadia would keep him sated until Miki returned the night after. He settled for cupping and squeezing her bare boobs when she leaned over him for their parting 'see-you-next-time' kiss. She stretched a tee-shirt over her bodacious chest-meat, pokies prominent from his firm manhandling, and bounced from the bedroom, down the stairs and out of his house.

The doorbell rang. 'That Miki', he sighed and grinned. She was always forgetting something, leaving behind her purse, or her cellphone, or her panties, or some other odd item. Reggie tucked into his boxers and snagged her discarded panties off the carpet. He rambled downstairs, spinning her forgotten panties on an index finger. He popped open the door, waggling the pink silk undies, his smile broad, ready to tease the forgetful little girl.

Instead his porch was filled by four large men, wearing black suits and sunglasses, and two more guarding the two black Suburban's parked at the curb in front of Reggie's house. The front men burst in, pinning Reggie over the side parlor's sofa arm, applying handcuffs and then standing him upright again.

"We're US Marshals, executing an arrest warrant on Security and Exchange Commission fraud charges. You have the right to remain silent... "

Reggie knew the drill and cooperated, not that he had much choice under their firm physical restraint. He was almost relieved that it was the Feds and not the Asian gangs that had found him. The agents and prosecutors would grill him intensely with real hard questions, as opposed to the Asian loan sharks who would have grilled him intensely with red hot irons. The Feds secured the premises and one deputy sneakily pocketed the dropped panties as his own little keepsake. They drove Reggie away in the big SUVs for booking and holding, pending his arraignment.

12