Totally Unacceptable Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John you can be damn thankful she doesn't." getting up from my chair I continued, "I think I can make it home now."

I was going to say I was glad to have met but why lie. I wasn't a damn bit glad to have met him except he'd confirmed what I'd heard from those other guys.

As I started to leave, I couldn't help remembering what I had heard three different people say two different times at the party, that old Dell was the lucky one. He always got to fuck my wife first. Now this dumb prick John, saying he had fucked Janie because he had gotten so hot watching my wife getting fucked that he couldn't wait any longer.

It was all I could to keep from smacking that dumb prick on his ass, but I was afraid if I had smacked him once I wouldn't have been able to stop until it was too late. I was so fucking mad at that point in time, I couldn't see straight. I decided it best if I leave right away.

The rage, anger and hurt, I was feeling at that moment was almost more than I could bear. My faithful, loving wife had been the center of attraction at the neighborhood gang bangs. It was all I could do to fight the urge to go home and come back with my 357 magnum and take out as many of these worthless son of a bitch's as I could. These people who called me their friend were all fucking my wife while I'm off in some hell hole working my ass off. Well, now I pretty much knew for sure what was going at behind my back.

I felt sick to my stomach as I stood up and started to leave the party. I saw several men glancing in my direction as I was leaving and they had probably all been waiting for me to leave or get so drunk I didn't know my own name. None of them, except Dell, really knew me that well, and I'm sure, weren't quite sure how I might react seeing my wife being stripped naked and fucked by one of my best friends. Or fucked by anyone for that matter. No one really knew for sure how I might react. Not even me, but I'm sure it wouldn't be funny.

I was almost out of the patio when Janie caught up to me, drink in hand saying, "Hey sailor, where do you think your going?"

I looked at her feeling the rage inside me start to boil up.

"I'm sick Janie. Sick of all the bull shit that's going on here."

"What are you talking about Barry? Did someone give you a bad time about something?"

"Well yes, in a way someone did. A guy came over to me complaining that at the last party the line waiting to fuck my loving wife was so long he had to fuck you instead. So rather than hearing anymore complaints about guys having to wait in line or that my good friend Dell is always first to fuck my wife, I think its best I go home before I do something everyone will regret."

"So that's where I'm going Janie. If you happen to catch Sammi on a break, tell her to enjoy herself. In fact tell her she can stay all night as there is nothing to come home to. I won't be living there after tonight, or at least one of us won't be living there."

"Barry, what the hell are you talking about?" Sammi's not fucking Dell, or anyone else at these parties, so get over that crap.

I looked at her saying, "Janie don't you think it a little odd that I should hear almost the same thing from three different people, and at two different times? I sure as hell do. I find it damn hard not to believe what I heard."

Taken aback by what I had just said and by the anger in my voice, she said, "You know Barry, you're all wrong about what you just said and whoever told you that is lying. But putting all of that aside, and getting back to us, I would still love having you in my bed or any other bed for that matter.

"Well thank you for the offer Janie, but would that be before the other guys fuck you tonight or after they get through? Do I get to have their sloppy seconds?" Who do you think will end up being fucked by the most guys tonight Janie, you or my loving wife?"

"What the hell are you talking about Barry? I thought we were good friends, now your talking to me like I'm some sort of party whore or something."

"Janie, tell me something and be honest if you can, okay? Why is it you're so hell bent on fucking me? Is it because Dell is fucking Sammi, and you want someone pounding you while he's pounding her? Or is it so you can blackmail me into letting Sammi fuck anyone she wants at these parties by saying I fucked you?"

"Either way its not going to work, I'm almost positive she's being fucked right now as we speak. I'd go find her, but if I did, I would probably kill her, and whoever she's with. That's how pissed off I am."

"So Janie, just leave me the fuck alone until I calm down enough to get the hell out of here. I don't want to end up doing something foolish and end up paying for it the rest of my life. Then you, Sammi, and the rest of my so called friends can do what ever it is you all do when I'm not around."

"I'm quite certain Dell has been fucking Sammi for quite some time. Hell, now that I think about it, and after what I heard today, he's probably been fucking her since she was staying here with you and Dell. Back before we were even married, and It's been going on ever since. He's her regular fuck buddy, that's why he always gets it first."

"So, if I fucked you, we would all be even," I told her sarcastically. "We could keep on trading partners without anyone worrying about me getting pissed off and divorcing Sammi. I couldn't very well divorce her ass if I had cheated by fucking you. I would have committed adultery also. Wouldn't that be just sweet? Fuck, what a bunch of fucking losers all of you are. I turned and started to leave."

"Barry you can be such a stubborn ass at times. I want to get it on with you because Sammi has told me what a great fuck you are that's all. How can you even suggest the things you just said to me are going on at these parties? You have parties at your house too. Does everyone fuck at your place. We're all supposed to be friends, so damn it Barry, lighten up on all this crap about everybody fucking everybody else. Who knows, if I'm lucky, you may get drunk enough at one of the parties and let me take you to bed and find out what Sammi is keeping all to herself."

"The only thing she keeps to herself is my cock, she has given her pussy to every cocksucker in the neighborhood."

"Janie, as far as having another drink and getting to be friends again, that will never happen. We never were good friends. Friends don't fuck friends wives or deceive there friends."

"What do you mean by that? We never deceived you Barry. Not ever."

"Bullshit Janie, you and Dell and Sammi were doing threesomes when you introduced her to me, and it's never stopped, did it Janie? You're still doing threesomes with her. Only now she's turned into the neighborhood whore. She will fuck anybody with a hard dick, and I bet you're not far behind her.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Barry, but you're all wrong about everything. Dance with me Barry, I need to move around, I'm starting to get drunk."

"Janie, if you need to move around, why don't you grab one of your regulars and move around on your mattress, or is it being used?"

"Fuck you Barry, just dance with me. You'll be safe with me on the dance floor."

"Janie, haven't you heard a fucking word I've said? I'm getting the hell out of here and I won't ever be coming back. There's not one damn thing here that I want anymore. So just let me be on my way.

As she grabbed my arm and pulled back onto the patio, "Please dance with me Barry. We can talk and I won't get so drunk."

"Listen Janie, I'm through talking about it. I know in my mind, whats going on so why don't you just let me leave now."

"I don't want you to leave being mad at me Barry. I care about you,and I'm not lying to you when I tell you there's nothing going on with Sammi with any of the guys."

"You're sure about that Janie? You're absolutely positive about that?"

"Yes Barry, I'm positive nothing is going on."

"Well then Janie, tell me where the hell she is. I have been looking for her since an hour after we got here. Its not that big of a place, so where is she?"

"I'm sure she is probably in the house talking with the other women, so just relax, and I'll go find her and tell her you want to see her, okay? I'll be right back."

"Whoa up Janie, what say we go find her together. If everything is cool, like you say, and she is just visiting with some of the other women, I will apologize to each and everyone of your guests. Plus, I will fuck you until you say you have had enough. But if we find her doing anything inappropriate for a married woman to be doing with anyone other than me, then I will walk away from here today, never to see or speak to anyone of you again and that includes Sammi. Plus, I will expect her to sign the divorce papers without any argument. Is that fair Janie?"

"My god Barry, don't you even trust me to go get Sammi to come out and talk to you?"

"Janie, the only thing I'm believing right now is what I heard here today."

Taking her by the hand, "Let's get started Janie. If we find her right away you and I will be fucking in a matter of minutes. That's what you really have been wanting, isn't it Janie?"

Dragging her behind me we went into the house looking for Sammi. There were a few women in the house fixing the food and cleaning up in the kitchen, but no Sammi.

"Hhhmmm she must be in the bathroom. Nope not there. Maybe shes taking a nap."

We started down the hallway to the bedrooms. Opening a door we saw a couple making out on the bed.

"Sorry folks."

Must have been a horny couple who couldn't wait until they got home.

"Please Barry, just stop this madness now. This is my home, and I want you to leave now."

"Janie, I don't really care what you want. I'm going to find my wife before I leave here. I have to know for sure what's going on."

The next two bedrooms were empty, but as we neared the master bedroom, Janie said, "Barry, please don't open that door. I'm begging you, please don't."

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I put my hand on the knob. Looking at Janie now, I turned the knob and opened the door. There on the king size bed was Sammi on her hands and knees between the older guy's legs that I had heard at the bar earlier. She was sucking his fat, little cock while my old buddy John was slamming his big cock in and out of my wife's cunt. I heard her as she was moaning and whimpering to be fucked harder.

She must have heard or sensed the door opening since she pulled her cum covered mouth off of his cock and said, "It will only be a minute or so. Don't go away and it will be worth the wait."

I said "I can't go away far enough or fast enough."

I walked out of the house and home hearing Sammi running after me and screaming that they had forced her into doing those things.

I stopped on the front porch of our home and said, "They didn't force you to say, 'Stick around, it will only be a minute or so and it will be worth the wait'. For some reason that didn't sound much like you were being forced to me, and I didn't hear you screaming for my help. All I heard was moans and groans of someone enjoying the fucking they were getting dear wife."

"Please Barry, I'm so sorry that you saw that, but its really not what you think."

"No? Well, why don't you tell me what it is I saw, because I could sworn it was you sucking that fat pig's cock while my buddy John fucked you from behind."

"Barry please, it's not funny. You know that isn't what I meant when I said it wasn't what you thought."

"Well Sammi, why don't you tell me what it is."

"Barry let me say first how sorry I am."

"What are you sorry about Sammi, getting caught?"

"No Barry, I'm sorry that I have hurt you by doing what I said I would never do to you. But please Barry, hear me out, it's not my fault, you have to believe me."

"Well Sammi, at this point in time I'm not sure I even care what happened. Whatever it was it had to be your fault by getting yourself into a position in which it could happen. So therefore, it is your fault no matter what. Right now, I'm not sure no matter what you tell me."

"I really doubt I could ever trust you again. How could I be sitting in my motel room or on the job working, sometimes over a thousand miles away and not wonder who's fucking my wife. I can't live like that Sammi. Without trust we have nothing, and right now I have no trust in you at all. I'm sorry it turned out this way we could have had a good life together."

"No Barry, please, we can still have our good life together if you let me explain."

I had loved her with all of my heart and trusted her with all of my soul, but after today's party I knew for sure what and who she really was. But the least I could do was to hear what she has to say. Not that it would make a bit of difference when she was done.

I said, "Sammy, I'm exhausted and about half sick,from everything that happened today. I guess you can stay over and we'll talk in the morning. I'm just too tired to argue any more tonight."

I told her to go on up and go to bed that I had some things I needed to think about. I didn't really but I was going to sleep in the guest room and didn't want to argue with her about that too.

She must have slipped into the guest room during the night because her finger nails scratching my back the next morning woke me and told me a story. The only time she ever woke me with her fingers was the morning after we had fucked. I knew then she had not been forced into doing anything. She had enjoyed every thing they had done to her. I became sick and almost threw up on the floor thinking about her being with all of those ass holes at the party. I rolled over got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. After a few minutes I came back out and started dressing.

She asked, "Where are you going? You know we always make love when I use my fingers on your skin in the morning."

"Not anymore Sammi. you'll have to find a new back to scratch but I'm sure you'll know right where to look."

I went to the kitchen and made coffee and took a cup up to Sammi. She was sitting there crying. Not sobbing but crying softly.

"I'm sorry Barry, I couldn't help what happened last night."

"Sure you could Sammi, there's no excuse in the world that will get you off the hook for last night. We talked about this many times. What I saw last night and what I heard tore my heart out. What you did is totally unacceptable to me."

"You knew what you were doing when you decided to play this little game. I don't know for sure why you started to play, but my guess is boredom. I was gone too much and you couldn't wait for me to come home and give you the excitement you needed. Maybe I didn't give you the excitement you needed when I was home.

"Oh my god no Barry. You have always been all the excitement I needed. It's just that it got so long between times that I started going to the parties while you were gone."

"I didn't set out to do anything wrong, but I had too much to drink one night and Janie put me in her bed. When I woke up some guy was fucking me, and another guy was taking pictures and had a video camera running. After that they would call and tell me to be sure and be there if I didn't want you to see the pics and video.

"Well Sammi, if you had not lied to me and broke our agreement this never would have happened. You started it all when you went to that party alone, so it is your fault. If you truly had not wanted it to go on, you would have told me right away, up front that you had gone to the party and what had happened, but you didn't do that."

"You chose to go along with their little game because from what I saw last night, I think you were enjoying being fucked by all those different guys. And you figured if I ever happened to catch you, you could always fall back on this story of yours. No matter what you decided it was a game worth playing, no matter what. I told you what the end result would be if I ever found out you had fucked around on me, but you played it anyway and lost Sammi. You've lost everything."

"NO, NO! Please Barry, I was so afraid if I told you what had happened you would get so mad that you wouldn't believe me, no matter what. Part of what you have just said is true but there's more to it than that. Last night they were both there again and they told me if I didn't fuck them again they would see to it that you got those pictures. So you see Barry, I had no other choice but to do it again."

Then she started sobbing again.

I stood there shaking. I was so mad. I said, "Sammi are you trying to tell me the two guys I found you with are the ones blackmailing you?"

"YES,yes, they're the guys who got me into this mess."

"Sammi, what you just told me is no excuse at all. If you had not gone to that party while I was away like we had agreed to, it never would have happened in the first place. So you see, it is your fault and besides that, your story is a lot of bull shit, Sammi."

"I gave you a chance to tell me the truth about what really happened, but no, you chose to lie to me again. You sat right here and told me a bald faced lie Sammi, and I can't accept that."

"No Barry, please, I'm not lying to you. That's exactly what happened."

"Okay Sammi, I'm going to ask you some questions. If you lie to me on any of them I'm going to pack my stuff and leave you."

I knew before I said it that I would be leaving her very soon, as I was sure she would try to lie to me again even if she did tell me the whole truth. I was still leaving her as soon as I called the lawyer to file and serve those divorce papers he had drawn up for me over a month ago.

"Tell me, did you go to more than one party after we had agreed not to go for awhile?"

"NO Barry, you've got to believe me. I'm telling you the whole truth. I only went to that one party. It only happened that one time."

I walked over to my closet and took out my two big suit cases and laid them on the bed and started filling them with my things.

"What are you doing Barry? Why are you leaving? Don't you believe me? Barry please, my god, it wasn't my fault. Please Barry, don't leave me. I promise it will never happen again."

"You're right Sammi, it will never happen again; while your married to me anyway."

"Why? Why don't you believe me?"

I stopped packing.

Looking at her I said, "Sammi, let me tell you the version of whats been going on at those parties that I know about. A month or so ago, right after I had gone back to Mississippi, you went to the party at Dell and Janie's even though we agreed not to go for awhile. But you did anyway, dressed in another of your near naked swim wear. I would imagine you had more than a couple of drinks."

"Then you started dancing alone as you peeled off your skimpy swim suit and dove naked into the pool,followed closely by Dell and most of the other guys at the party. It didn't take long until Dell had you hot enough to fuck right there in the pool. He then turned you around facing the side of the pool while he fucked you from behind."

"Soon after he finished fucking you, the guys waiting in line started taking turns fucking my dear wife. I have no idea how many fucked you that night, and I don't care anymore, because when Dell stuck his cock in you it was over for us. Stop me if you hear something that's not true."

"Do you have any idea how I was feeling when I overheard two guys talking about my wife being the neighborhood whore. How my real good friend, Dell, turned my wife around to face the side of the pool and fucked her from behind, There were so many guys in line, that the guy that was fucking you last night when I walked in couldn't wait any longer so he settled for fucking Janie the other neighborhood whore. Other guys settled on fucking the other wives who were there."