Touch of the Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass eventually sat up when her muscles were more than mush and moved to help her mate out. Grey-hawk had been waiting patiently for her to recover and come to him. She smiled and wrapped her breasts around his quivering shaft, she moved them down to expose his tip, gently licking it before she started to jack him off, using the soft flesh of her breasts to tease his member.

Wolfgang and Grey-hawk glanced at each other. Is there any other way to spend an afternoon? Wolfgang asked.

Grey-hawk groaned and shook his head, no other way, he agreed heartily. He then relaxed on the bed to the sensations coursing through him, courtesy of his mate.

****

Cass rested her head against Amy's back, Amy's head was in her hands. Serenity and Thais were crawling around her ankles.

"I can't keep doing this." Amy said.

"Come on Amy, you got China to agree and they only agreed because you finally got everyone in the Middle East to agree to stop fighting. Now it's smooth sailing." Cass nudged her.

Wolfgang chuckled. "She's stressed, Cass, and I know just how to make her happy."

Cass got off the bed. Wolfgang pushed Amy up the bed. He tugged off her shirt and flipped her onto her stomach. He sat on her thighs and reached up to the bedside table as he unhooked her bra. He opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of vanilla scented massage oil. He poured a little into his hands then started to work it into her back and shoulders. She moaned gently as he worked a knot out from between her shoulders.

His fingers found every spot of tension and worked it out of her shoulders, back and neck.

Cass left Amy and Wolfgang to it, knowing that they would end up in each other's arms sooner or later. Grey-hawk grabbed her and glanced into the room. That looks like fun but I would rather use you as a plate and lick chocolate from your body. He nuzzled at her throat. She quivered with longing. Bob walked in, he tried not to smirk as he glanced back to the two people following him. They shifted uneasily as Grey-hawk slid his hands into Cass's pants.

"Grey-hawk." Bob said after he cleared his throat and got no response.

Grey-hawk reluctantly tore his lips from her throat. "Yes?"

"Is Amy here?" Bob asked.

"Yep, in the bedroom getting a backrub. I would hurry 'cos Wolfgang's backrubs tend to lead to sex." He turned to Cass. "Which reminds me…" He ducked down and got Cass onto his shoulder and carried her from the room.

Bob quickly went and knocked on the door.

"Yes, Bob?" Amy called out, breathlessly.

"Just need to talk to you." Bob called through the door.

"A little busy at the moment…" She squeaked after she finished talking.

Bob went to open the door.

"I wouldn't unless you want to see far more than you want to." Susan warned as she walked in. "I would just leave her be for an hour then come back." Susan got between Bob and the door.

"Aren't you going to take your own advice?" Bob asked as he turned to leave.

"No, I am meant to be watching the cubs but I'm two short. Their scents are behind the door." She told them. Bob nodded and left.

Susan popped her head in and spotted Thais and Serenity curled up in their mother's clothes. Susan glanced to the bed but Amy and Wolfgang were far too involved in each other to notice her. Susan scooped up the two cubs and tip toed out of the room and into her own. Becky and Terri were playing with Temperance. Susan dumped Thais and Serenity onto the bed.

"Little tykes keep vanishing on me." Susan said as she admired the cubs. Temperance was playing tug-of-war with Terri using a face cloth as the rope while Thais and Serenity were still deeply asleep.

"Vanish as in 'poof' or vanish as in getting-away-from-you?" Terri asked.

"Both. Thais has more control than Serenity does, Temperance has no control at all, but still Amy has impressed upon them that physical teleportation should only be used in case of emergency but when they get a fright, they just vanish! They can't seem to help themselves." She mused.

Terri picked up Temperance as Rhiannon walked in. Rhiannon smiled but then sighed; she had been hoping to get one of the three women before her alone for a romp. She had gotten used to being with the vigorous and often insatiable Were. Whenever she got horny she could just turn to someone and they would help take care of her needs with no strings attached. She did have her favourites, the ones she liked to be with more often because they were mind blowing lovers and knew the score; sex only and nothing more. Susan was one, Amy had taught her well, hell even Wolfgang had helped give pointers that Susan and Amy hadn't known.

"So what brings you in here?" Terri asked.

"I was hoping to steal one of you for a romp but you're all busy." Rhiannon said disappointedly as she turned to leave.

Becky turned to Susan. "Go on, we'll look after them."

Susan smiled and jumped up to run after Rhiannon.

****

"Today is our last day together and I hope that the friendships we have forged and the understandings we have discovered will carry on, that we will continue to work for the greater good of the whole. I would like to thank everyone who is here for this, this will be a point in history where people will look back with pride and say this is what began the greatest era for our planet, an era of growth, understanding and peace. One world, one people." Amy finished her speech.

"ONE WORLD, ONE PEOPLE," was chorused by everyone present.

Amy smiled as she sat down. Everyone stood and applauded her, Amy had pretty much did the one thing that no one thought anyone could do. She had sat in a room with the leaders from the middle east, two hours later a peace treaty had been signed and within the day Garza was silent of gun fire and bombings. It had continued to be quiet ever since. In every stand-off, Amy eventually had found a middle ground that would bring about peace.

Bob gestured for her to stand. Amy sighed and stood again. She looked around the room and wondered if what she had done was enough, enough to prevent a dangerous repeat of events that could very well destroy their world. Cass, Shannon and Becky joined her at the many prompts of others. They stood arm in arm smiling, they knew what the press had dubbed the four women, as predicted, they were the Awesome Foursome.

One world, one people, they hoped the message would stick.

****

Amy stood with her friends in the airport, they had organised their flights to leave at almost the same time to cut down on tearful good byes. Security and police kept the press hounds away who wanted to encroach on their good bye simply for a good photo opportunity. Amy hugged Becky tightly. She then hugged Shannon and Cass. "Don't become strangers." She told them.

Cass smiled, "Unlikely, your tongue does wicked things."

Shannon went red as she realised that Cass and Amy had slept together, "You haven't?" she asked incredulously.

Cass's amused smile was all the answer Shannon got.

"I have to agree, she does have a talented tongue." Becky slid in.

Terri gave Amy and amused look as she got to see Becky's memories of her trysts with Amy. Strangely she didn't feel jealous of Amy anymore. Becky loved her and was hers and she didn't need to fear their friendship or their trysts as it was meaningless and would rarely happen. "I might have to take you up on that." She told Amy.

Shannon rolled her eyes and gripped Amy's shoulder. "It's a two way street, you will always be welcome on our lands." She hugged her again.

"Ditto" Becky said as she glanced to Terri who confirmed it with a nod. Becky hugged them both.

Cass joined the group hug. "Always welcomed," she reiterated. They held onto each other tightly, not willing to let go just yet.

It was only when Grey-hawk had to peel Cass away that the intense moment faded. He held his mate for a moment. "Sorry, my love, our flight will be boarding soon." He offered her his handkerchief to wipe away her tears.

Cass went to get a bottle of water. Grey-hawk approached Amy, seizing this opportunity to talk to Amy without his mate. "Amy, if anything happens to me…"

She gave him a confused look, "Grey, you are young… nothing is…"

"You don't know that…" He told her. "Please… If anything happens to me, keep her sane until I return to her."

"Why are you doing this now?" She asked, finally realizing what he was getting at, having been confused at first.

"Because I want your assurance that if anything happens to me, she would be taken care of. You and Wolfgang can't die, you have no fear of loosing each other. I will die. I know and accept that. But I need to know that she will be kept sane until I come back to her. You can keep her from loosing her mind in depression." He told her solemnly.

Cass started to return, tucking her water into her bag so not noticing the exchange between the two.

"Promise." She told him quickly. She then gave all three women one last hug before going to catch their respective flights. She felt like crying. Wolfgang, sensing his mate's distress, hugged her tight.

"You four aren't going to drift apart, the world won't let you." He told her humorously. "Let's go home and play with the cubs." He suggested, knowing the cubs could take away her depression at parting with her closest friends.

Calm settled over her, she had a sudden feeling that they would be drawn back together, for the rest of time their souls will instinctively seek each other out. Even if their bodies changed, they would still know one another. She sighed and turned with Wolfgang. He wrapped an arm around her as they approached the police and security, they were instantly surrounded by guards and press who were shouting questions.

If you want to vanish… he started to suggest.

She smirked and focused for a moment and they both vanished.