Tough Shit Max.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at me in silence for several seconds and then asked, "So what happens now?"

"I don't know Max. I do doubt that you will ever hear the words "I love you" come from me again, but as long as you are willing to keep sleeping with me and fucking me we can probably hang on."

"You want to make love to me even though I'm screwing other guys?"

"No Max; I won't be making love to you -- I'll be fucking you - and you won't be screwing other guys any more. Unless of course you are lying to me."

"What does that mean?"

"You were only fucking them because of the charge you got out of cheating, right? It isn't cheating behind my back now that I know about it so since I know there won't be any -- what did you call it, rush? -- when you fuck them so unless you just lied to me there is no sense in doing it any more."

I waited a second or two and then said, "Why don't you go down on me and get me up again."

She looked at me as if I had two heads, grabbed her pillow and left the room. I watched her go, shrugged and went to bed.

When I got up in the morning Maxine had already left for work and when I got home that night I found that she had moved out. She took everything of hers. Well almost everything; she left Merrily behind.

+++++++++++++++++

I made no attempt to find out where Maxine had gone and for the next week and a half Merrily stayed out of my way. It probably would have been better for all concerned if she hadn't avoided me because during that time period I felt more and more shit upon and a rage was building in me that was just looking for something to set it loose.

It was Merrily who did it.

I hadn't seen Merrily in the week and a half since Maxine split and then one evening she came into the living room where I was drinking beer and watching TV and in her usual snippy manner she said:

"I suppose that now mom isn't here to make you let me stay you are going to kick me out."

Wrong thing to say and the wrong tone of voice to say it in. It was just enough to let the rage out and Merrily took the brunt of it.

"In the first place your mother never made me do anything. I let you stay because even though you were a bitch most of the time you were still family. But now that your mother is gone we aren't a family any more are we? I won't throw your miserable ass out, but it will cost you to stay."

"Cost me what?"

"Glad you asked. Two things and you either do them or you get out."

"What two things?"

"Two things that you will absolutely hate, but they are the price of your room and board. First you will go and put on nylons, garter belt, high heels and a sexy dress and then come back here and do a slow and sensual strip tease until you are naked except for the heels, stockings and garter belt. Then you will spread your legs as wide as you can and ask me to eat your pussy."

I looked at my watch. "It is now seven-ten. You have one hour in which to do those two things. Get them done by eight-ten or get out."

She stared at me for about a minute and then with a pure look of hatred at me she turned and left the room. I smiled for the first time since I'd read the PI's report. Merrily would be packed and out of the house within twenty-four hours. I chuckled to myself as I imagined her throwing clothes in bags and boxes in her rush to get away from me.

I was working on a fresh beer, watching the TV and congratulating myself on riding me of the bitchy cunt when I heard:

"Well?"

I looked over and saw Merrily standing there. She had on nylons and heels, a short skirt that came to about three inches above her knees and a low cut blouse. She looked hot! She looked sexy as hell! It was not supposed to be happening. She as supposed to hear my conditions, give me the finger and get the hell out of Dodge, but she stood there giving me the first hard on she had ever given me. I sat there stunned and didn't know what to say. She smirked at me and said in her usual bitchy tone of voice:

"You want I should start?"

I took a deep breath and said, "What kind of music do you want?"

"I don't need music to take off my clothes."

Okay then; get with it."

She spun around a couple of times as she undid the buttons on her blouse and then she slid it off and tossed it in my direction. A couple of dips and twists and the bra landed at my feet. She had a very nice firm set of tits. Some spins, dips and a few other moves and the skirt was in a puddle around her ankles. A little kick and he skirt landed in my lap. All she had left on were her thong, hose, heels and garter belt. She danced over and stood in front of me.

"You want to take my panties off with your mouth?"

"No thanks; I want you to do it all."

She did a little shimmy, took off the thong and held it under my nose for a second and the dropped it in top of my head. She danced over to the easy chair, sat down, spread her legs wide and put them up on the chair's arms. She looked at me, smirked (she obviously knew the condition she had me in -- rock hard) and said:

"Come on over here stud and eat my pussy."

I couldn't believe that she'd done it. She was not supposed to, but she did everything I told her to do. I just could not believe it. I just couldn't. I looked at her spread out and waiting for me to get up and bury my face in her pussy and I thought "what a waste." I got up and she smirked again. I didn't see if the smirk disappeared as I walked by her and said "Goodnight."

I went to my bedroom, undressed and took a shower (a cold one but it didn't help) and then got in bed. I propped myself up with a couple of pillows, took the book I was reading off the nightstand and tried to get back into it. I say tried because I was distracted. I still had the hard on that Merrily had given me and every time it started to go down I would think of her spread out in the easy chair and it would stiffen back up. After about an hour I finally gave up trying and put the book down.

I was reaching over to turn off the bedside lamp when the door opened and Merrily walked in. She still had on the heels, hose and garter belt and she walked over to the bed and looked down at me.

"You didn't eat my pussy."

"I never said I would. I just said that you had to ask."

"You wanted to. I could see it on your face. You wanted to slip your tongue into me; you wanted to lick and suck my clit and taste me. You still want to. I can see the proof sticking up there. If you never intended to do it why did you make me go through with all of that?"

"You weren't supposed to do it."

"What? You expected me to say "fuck you" and leave? And go where? I have no idea where mom is and I damned sure wouldn't go back to that faggot I divorced even if I knew where to find him. I don't make enough waiting tables at the café to get my own place. It was a no-brainer! If I want a roof over my head I have to do what you want and right now what you want is to taste my pussy."

Before I could say anything she caught me by surprise. She got on the bed, swung over me in a sixty-nine and pushed her pussy down into my face even as her mouth swallowed my cock. There is a time to protest and a time to fight to stop things, but that time is not when a hot mouth is working on your cock. I never had any intention of doing anything with her or to her, but there I was with my cock in her mouth and her hot, wet pussy on my lips. Add to that I had been used to getting sex from her mother on an almost daily basis and I'd just gone almost two weeks without any and what was going to happen was a foregone conclusion.

I came rather quickly, but Merrily kept her mouth on me and kept working on me to get me up again. Meanwhile my mouth was busy on her box and she was doing a lot of moaning so I must have been doing something right. When she was satisfied with what she'd built she reversed herself, swung over me, impaled herself on me and started riding me. She came twice before I was ready and then I rolled her over on her back and pounded her pussy. I gave her one more orgasm just before I blew my load into her. I pulled out and fell to the bed next to her and then it hit me. I hadn't used a condom.

"Oh shit!" I muttered.

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't use a condom."

"So what? I'm on the pill."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you just do what you did?"

"If I'm going to stay here I'm going to have to pay my way." She reached down and started fondling my cock. "I've just paid part of today's rent and as soon as I can get some cooperation out of our little buddy here I'll pay the other half."

She did get cooperation from 'our buddy' and I ended up falling asleep exhausted. And that is how we ended up with me looking down at her in the moonlight.

++++++++++++++++++++++

She woke me up with a blow job which turned into a fuck session and I went to work with a smile on my face for the first time in a while. Just as I was leaving the house Merrily said:

"Your bed is so much more comfortable than mine. Unless you object I'm going to move into your room with you."

I just kind of nodded okay and left.

For the next week Merrily did her best to fuck me blind. At least twice a night every night and she was wearing me out. She was a carbon copy of her mother -- she was insatiable. It must have been in Maxi's genes and was passed on to her daughter. I asked her if she was trying to fuck me to death and she said she was only trying to build up her account. When I asked what she meant by that she said:

"Aunt Flo will be paying me a visit soon so for a while I won't be able to pay the days rent so I'm trying to pay a little in advance."

The day Aunt Flo did arrive Merrily had dinner ready when I got home from work and I managed to get the better part of a bottle of Merlot into her and I finally asked her how she went from hating me or despising me to being my bed buddy overnight.

"You were a man."

"Well, yeah."

"I didn't trust men. A couple of the men that mom brought home with her tried to do things with me when they woke up and she was still sleeping. One of them tried to put his cock in my mouth and I bit him."

"Wait a minute. You were only six or seven when I started seeing your mom and she wasn't seeing other men while she was going out with me was she?"

"No. It all happened before you."

"Oh God, you poor kid. What did your mom do about it?"

"Nothing, because I never told her."

"Why not?"

"I was afraid to. Don't ask me why I was afraid, because I don't know. There was more. Once when I was on the swings in the park a man came over and watched me for maybe five minutes and then he opened his over coat and stood there so I could look at his hard on. I got off the swings and ran. Another time a man offered me candy to get in his car and go for a ride with him. I ran away from him also. I got to where I was nervous around adult males. I stayed clear of them as much as I could. All of that transferred onto you. Mom brought men home and they tried to get me. Mom brought you home ergo you would try too."

"I never did anything like that."

"No, but I was waiting for you to. I just knew it was going to happen. Then things gradually changed and I started thinking that you were trying to take my mom away from me. We used to do all kinds of things together and when you came along we stopped doing stuff together. Again, you were the bad guy. I resented you being in our lives and it showed in my attitudes towards you. You would tell my mom things and I would get hollered at or punished so I blamed you.

"There was a whole lot more to it and it fed on itself. Things like my being sent to Mount Airey. They were some really fucked up kids there. I mean really fucked up kids. One girl used to piss in a glass and set it next to her bed in case she woke up thirsty in the middle of the night. Another kid would drop his pants and shit on the floor. Didn't matter where he was, he would drop and dump then he would stick his fingers in it and write stuff on the walls. I didn't belong in there with them, but I was there. I was there and I knew, just knew, that my mother would never have done that to me so it must have been you who made her do it. You couldn't do anything right in my eyes. Anything that was bad, anything that was wrong, was because of you."

"If men were bad why did you marry David?"

"David wasn't a man; David was a boy, a kid like me and I married him just so I could get out of the house and away from you. And boy did that turn out well. Living with David reinforced the idea in my head that the male of the species needed to be eliminated. Tom and Mark, the two next door neighbors, came over one day when David was gone. I guess they weren't pure homosexuals, probably were Bi, and told me to take my clothes off. They said David told them they could fuck me whenever they wanted. They grabbed me and started to take my clothes off of me, but I managed to grab a lamp and smash Tom in the head with it and when he went down I went after Mark and he ran from the house. I told David about it when he got home and the asshole just looked at me and shrugged. It wasn't long after that that I caught him with Mark in his ass."

"I guess I can see why you didn't trust men."

"There's more. I moved back in here and I got the job as a waitress at the café and there wasn't a day that went by that some asshole didn't grab my ass when I walked by his table or try to cop a feel of my boobs when I bent over to put his food on the table. In short, as far as I was concerned all men were pigs.

"Not too long after that I caught mom fucking around on you. Here you were, the man that she just loved so much, and she was fucking around on you. If she really loved you how could she do that? Bear in mind here that this is what was going on in my head, and we both know I was prejudiced against you anyway. Anyway, she is fucking around on you and not with just one man, but several so obviously she didn't really love you, but for some reason couldn't break away from you. She must have known that you were bad just as I did or she wouldn't be doing that."

"How did you know she was cheating on me with those seven guys?"

"Seven? I only know of three. I was downtown one day around lunch time and I thought I drop in on her and have lunch with her. Just as I came up to her building she came out with a guy. They were hand in hand and being curious I followed along behind them. They went across the street to the Hilton, got a room and went up to the sixth floor. That made me even more curious so I was there at lunch time the next two days and each day she went across the street to the Hilton with a different guy. That night I got on her about it, but she told me that it meant nothing, that she loved you but was just using them. I never did understand it."

"Well babe that makes two of us"

"Bottom line, to me anyway, was that it just reinforced what I had always believed about you."

"So what changed?"

"What happened last night. When you gave me your conditions in my mind I went "Aha! Just what I thought. Another fucking pig!" But a pig that I needed unless I wanted to move into a cardboard box under the 12th Street overpass. I sat in that chair, spread out for you, seeing the look on your face as you looked at my pussy and smiling inside at having been finally proved right about you. When you got up and moved toward me I was thinking, "Come on motherfucker, I've waited years for the chance to prove that I was right and that you are a piece of shit like all the others." When you walked by me and said goodnight I was stunned. It couldn't be. You had to eat my pussy. You just had to prove me right. But you didn't. I sat there in that chair for what must have been an hour trying to figure out what had just happened.

"I'm not sure why I got up and came into the room. No, that's not true. I came in here because I had gotten myself so horny doing that stupid dance that I needed to get off. I knew from the look on your face when I danced and then spread my pussy for you that you were just as horny and as much as I hated doing it I was going to give you what we both wanted. I was surprised when you didn't get out of bed and grab me when I walked in. I saw your hard cock sticking up and you were a man so you were supposed have your way with me. All the other men in my life had. But you just laid there looking at me."

"All the other men in your life?"

"I haven't been a virgin since I was twelve sweetie. I enjoyed the sex, but I could barely stand the boys and men who gave it to me. They got off and got me off, but they all treated me like dirt while they were doing it. But you just laid there and kept your hands to yourself. Be honest with me sweetie; if I had not have taken things in my own hands would you and I be here now?"

"Honestly? No. Make no mistake honey, I wanted you -- I wanted you bad -- but you were Maxi's daughter and as such you were off limits. I would never have touched you on my own, but thankfully you took care of that."

"You do know that I was only going to use you to get myself off, right? But something happened. About half way into it I realized that it felt, I don't know, I guess the best way to say it is that it felt right. I didn't get much sleep that night. I laid there watching you sleep and wondered about what had just happened. I was thoroughly confused. I'd never felt that way before. I'm not talking about the orgasms, but the way I felt about the act itself. It was the first time I didn't want to just get up and leave when it was over. When you stirred in the morning and I woke you up with that blow job it was the first time in my life that I had ever done something like that. And again, it just felt right. I don't understand it; it doesn't make any sense, but it felt right."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning we went to the Village Inn for breakfast and over pancakes Merrily suddenly said:

"She does love you."

"What?"

"My mom. She does love you. Always on me to make sure that I didn't upset you. Always hustling around to make sure that everything was just right for you when you got home. She never bought a piece of clothing without asking me first if I thought you would like it. I could never figure out, given the way she was always gushing about you, how she could screw all those other guys."

"As I said honey, that makes two of us."

"Kind of puts me between a rock and a hard place."

"Why?"

"Because she loves you and it is plain to see that regardless of what you say you wish she was here."

"How is that a rock and a hard place?"

"Because I want my mom happy and that means back with you, but I'm happy with the way things are right now and I don't want it to stop. So here I am wanting her to come back, but not wanting her to come back and that's the rock and the hard place."

"I doubt you need to worry. She's been gone a month and hasn't bothered to try and get in touch with either of us."

"I wonder if something happened to her."

"Nothing as of last Thursday afternoon."

"How do you know that?"

"I call her at work a couple of times a week and when she answers I hang up."

"Why don't you just talk to her?"

"She knows where we are if she wants to talk to us."

"If that's the way you feel why do you bother to call?"

"To make sure that she is all right."

"That doesn't make any more sense than what mom was doing."

I didn't have an answer to that so I took another bite of pancake.

+++++++++++++++

Another two weeks went by. Satisfied that Maxine was okay I stopped calling her at work. She made no attempt to reach either Merrily or me and I had no idea what I would say if she did. I doubted very much that it would be "Hurry home, I've missed you" and I said as much to Merrily over dinner one night and she laughed and said: