Tow Truck Torment

Story Info
Stranded woman accepts ride from wrong men.
1.6k words
4.28
288.6k
125
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life the author does not condone non-consensual sex of any kind.

Of course I knew I shouldn't accept a ride from two strange men. I've known that for all of my thirty-eight years. I may be blonde, but I'm no ditz. But I didn't know what else to do. I had just dropped my kids off at my mother's house for the week, and was driving home. The interstate construction was so horrendous on the way there that I decided to try county roads. Then my minivan just quit on a deserted stretch of road. I wasn't even sure where I was. It was one of the hottest days of the summer, I had nothing to drink and no shade, and, like a miracle, two men in an old tow truck just happened to cruise by and stop. They were friendly if a little too friendly. They looked under my hood, and without even asking, started to hook up my minivan to their tow truck. When they were ready, one man got in the driver's side, and the other one opened the passenger side and motioned for me to get in.

The first thing that made me uncomfortable was as I was climbing in the truck, I looked back at the second man, and he appeared to be looking up at my butt. The second thing that made me uncomfortable was that it was very crowded. I'm quite slender, but the two men were heavy, muscular, and dirty. These men appeared to be in their forties or early fifties. I could smell their perspiration as they squished me between their shoulders, and both of their thighs pressed against mine.

My left knee was practically touching the stick shift, and as the driver shifted, he subtly rested his sleeveless forearm on my bare thigh. The passenger side one, whose shirt said, "Bud" on it, was pressing his shoulder hard into my right breast. My breasts are pretty small, a-cups in fact, but it was still uncomfortable having the stranger rubbing against them. "Bud" was leering at me with a sloppy grin. There was no air conditioning in the truck, and my bare thighs were sticking to the vinyl seat. The truck suspension was awful, and every slight little bump made my flesh jiggle. My thighs are pretty firm, but just the vibration of the engine was enough to make the flesh quiver. I looked over at Bud, and he was staring down at my shaking thighs. I suddenly felt quite exposed in my very short cotton shorts and tank top. Bud was rubbing and pressing my breast so much that I leaned forward to escape him. But when I arched my shoulders and he leaned back, my tank top gapped open, and Bud was practically hanging his chin inside my top. I glanced down to see my white bra obviously exposed. My bra was also hanging open, and I could see my left breast exposed past my tan line, exposing the white cone, down to my nipple exposed to Bud. My little breasts also shook as the truck vibrated. I put my hand up over my chest, feeling my face get flushed.

We cruised down the road, with rarely another vehicle to be seen. The driver, no longer shifting, rested his hand on my knee. As soon as he did this, Bud put his left hand on my bare right thigh. My adrenaline was rushing as I pushed both of their forearms off of my thighs. But all they did was smirk, and put their hands on me again. I got the courage to say, "Don't touch me." But Bud reached in his pocket, and pulled out a long switchblade knife. I almost fainted when it snapped open.

"Just do what we tell ya," said Bud. I sat shivering as the driver squeezed the inside up my thigh, and slid his hand up over my crotch. He rubbed my mound as Bud ran his right hand up my waist and reached inside my top. His dirty hand slid inside my bra and massaged my breast and pinched my nipple. The driver grabbed my knee and lifted it over his, which spread my legs. This afforded him more room to feel my pussy, and he slid his hand inside the side of my shorts and into my panties. He played with my pubic hair over my mound for a moment and then worked his middle finger inside my pussy. To my surprise it wasn't dry, in fact it was quite lubricated.

Bud grabbed my short blonde hair and made me kiss him, forcing his tongue inside my mouth. Then the driver unzipped his pants, and pulled his erect penis out. Bud also exposed his hard penis, and they placed my hands on them and told me to stroke them. We continued driving down narrow country roads, me stroking their penises as Bud kissed me and fondled my breasts, and the driver fingered my pussy. I was whimpering and choking back sobs, but they could barely be heard above the noise of the noisy truck with the windows rolled down.

The driver told me to "suck on it for a while." I knew what he meant, and Bud grabbed my neck and pushed my face down onto the driver's lap. I reluctantly put my lips on his penis head, and slowly sank down on his shaft. My butt was sticking up in the air slightly, and Bud grabbed the elastic waistband of my shorts. He tugged them down my butt and thighs, along with my panties, I could feel my bottom exposed to the wind. When they were all the way off of my feet, and I was bottomless, Bud reached between my legs and played with my pussy. He worked several fingers in me, and squeezed and spanked my bare ass while I sucked the driver. The driver pulled up on the bottom of my shirt, and yanked up on my bra, and the garments rested under my armpits as he fondled my exposed breasts. It seemed like I was in this position forever, then the driver thrust up his hips, and I tasted his warm sperm shooting into my mouth. I choked and coughed on the first shot, and the rest of his jism shot up at my nose and chin.

Bud pulled my cum-smeared face up off of the driver's lap. Then he ordered me to sit on his lap facing him. I straddled Bud and sat on his bare lap, his pants being around his ankles. He lowered me down onto his erect penis, and I whimpered as it slid up into me. Bud grabbed my hips and pulled me toward him, and thrust in and out of me. He pulled my top and bra off of my neck, and sucked on my small breasts as he grabbed my butt with his big calloused hands.

While I was being raped by Bud, the driver pulled into what appeared to be an unused farm, and parked the tow truck behind the house. Bud was thrusting hard and furious, and I was whimpering and squealing as he penetrated deep and roughly into me. We were stuck together with sweat, and my whole body was darkened with automotive grease or oil from his hands. Despite my pain and humiliation, I inexplicably felt an orgasm coming on! I tried to concentrate hard to keep from having an orgasm with this brute. I was crying and grunting with every quick thrust when he finally shot his jism into my vagina. I collapsed onto his shoulder, panting and weeping.

The driver then ordered me to sit on his lap, with my back to him, the steering wheel between my knees. He entered me and fucked me hard, as he reached around me and fondled my breasts and pulled on my nipples. Soon Bud got back into the act, playing with my thighs and breasts. He diddled his middle finger on my clitoris, just above the penis sliding in and out of my slit. I couldn't hold back any more, and started thrashing, and, much to my shame and humiliation, had my own orgasm at the hands of my rapists.

The driver made me get up and put one knee on the seat, the other one resting on the floor, facing Bud, with my butt up in the air. He kneeled behind me on the seat, and re-inserted himself in me, screwing me from behind on the seat. This left my face in Bud's lap, and Bud kneeled facing me, and thrust his still-erect penis into my face. He grabbed my hair and made me suck on his penis, still glazed with both of our juices. The driver thrust hard into me from behind, and grabbed my hanging breasts, as I bobbed my head up and down on Bud's penis. I was gyrated in all directions, twisting like a pig on a spittle. Everything happening was out of my control, my vagina hurt, and my jaw muscles were sore. Yet for some reason I contracted my vaginal muscles around the driver's penis, and sucked hard and quickly on Bud's. I again felt myself working towards an orgasm, and this time I didn't bother fighting it. I shuddered and moaned and had an intense orgasm shortly before the driver came in my vagina and Bud came in my mouth. I collapsed on the seat crying out of shame.

Bud opened the door and pulled me out of the tow truck, still naked. The driver lowered my minivan and disconnected it from the tow truck. They left me standing completely naked, but they did throw my purse and keys out the truck window. Just as they were about to drive away, Bud yelled, "Oh, your van just had a loose wire. It'll be fine now."

George VI
George VI
5,910 Followers