Towards the Summer Solstice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,827 Followers

"Fuck Kara?" he replied tonelessly, shocked into a reply.

"Of course! Her pussy, mouth and ass. She's a virgin, you see. So you really have to!"

Leonard had no idea what that meant or even how it could possibly make sense. But when Lilian grabbed his shirt and pulled it off before pulling his pants down, he let her do it. By now he was much more fascinated by what he was seeing in Kara's eyes. Before he could walk to her, his erection proud and unmissable, Lilian grabbed his shoulders and turned him towards her. "I want you to fuck Kara. Be gentle. And know this." She paused, making sure she had his full attention. "She likes you and chose you for this, but even though it will be a lot of fun, she's not interested in developing any sort of romantic relationship with you. Still interested in this one amazing chance to fuck a gorgeous girl like her?"

Leonard cleared his throat and, more lucid than he would be for the rest of the night, said "Yes."

As he then looked at Kara, he saw that the pretty brunette was now, just like her friends, a lot more voluptuous. She had gained at least a cup size, and her waist to hips ratio had similarly been enhanced. But what struck him the most was that she was staring at him with a burning hunger in her eyes. She was standing next to the rock, beckoning him with her finger. Her legs were parted and he could see her shaven pussy. And could he see, on that pussy, a fine line of something wet glistening in the firelight?

Kara's heart was pounding harder than ever before in her life. Even when she had had to stop running the 5 mile race last year, her heartbeat hadn't been so fast. She looked at Leonard, a colleague from Lilian's class. Kara thought he was very nice and rather handsome, but she barely knew him at all. And now, if everything went the way Lilian wanted it to, she would lose her virginity, at least her penis-virginity, to him in mere minutes.

After dating her professor a few times and spending an entire night making love to her, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen by far, Kara had learned that Lilian was in fact a futanari. She had learned about those futanaris in Lilian's own class. In that class she thought she had learned all there was to know about those hyper-feminine creatures with monstrous cocks. But Lilian had left out one crucial piece of information: those cocks could retract fully, leaving the futanari looking like a woman. A remarkably sexy woman, but nothing supernatural.

Kara could still remember the shock she had felt, in the wee hours of the morning after that marathon sex session with Lilian. In the afterglow of one of their many climaxes that night, Lilian had looked at her and said "What if I told you that most futanaris can fully retract their cocks and appear and function just like normal women?"

The following weeks had been profoundly eye opening. She had first seen, then touched and eventually sucked on Lilian's cock. The amount of sperm that had shot out of that cock had left her stunned, torn between extreme arousal and laughter. And so they had had sex many times after that, sometimes as pure women but often enough with this magical cock of hers playing a role.

But never to penetrate her pussy or ass. That had been a surprise. Lilian believed that losing one's virginity to a real man was something very important. Dildos, fingers and fists aside, the act of letting a real man put his very real cock inside your own pussy was something that had to be lived. And so while Lilian was obviously tempted to fuck the younger Kara both in her pussy and ass, she told her she wanted to wait until she had lost her penis-virginity, for lack of a better term, to a real man.

Well, that was a problem. Kara had never had a serious boyfriend before, and was head over heels in love with Lilian. She also didn't have any intention of having a one night stand with a random guy, nor tricking a guy into believing she was really into him. But, smiling, Lilian had told her that there was another way. "How about ritual sex?" she had asked cryptically.

And so here she was, a couple of weeks later, completely naked and beckoning Leonard to come and fuck her. She was incredibly aroused, her pussy dripping wet with anticipation. While she didn't have any romantic interest in Leonard, she was glad to have chosen him. And, by Gods, his cock looked really nice in front of those sweet abs! Fuck this was going to be good! She couldn't wait to feel it trapped between her bigger breasts, in her mouth, in her ass and especially in her pussy!

She felt like a predator as she stood up and jumped into his arms. He was obviously surprised by this, especially when his cock was nestled quite nicely against her wet pussy, but Kara didn't want to lose another second. Her lips found his before he could even say a single world and, as his hands shifted her her ass to support her weight, her tongue slipped into his mouth.

Kara was pleased to feel him responding to that kiss. She felt his hands squeezing her ass hard as he pushed back against the assault of her mouth. When he bit her tongue, wrapped his lips around it and sucked it into her mouth, Kara moaned. As their mouths danced together, Kara began rubbing her pussy against his cock, feeling her wetness making everything slippier.

Leonard lifted her up and switched his grip on her ass. One of his hands disappeared and when the remaining one moved to compensate, one of his fingertips ended up directly against her asshole. But a moment later she felt his free hand on her big breast and cried out into his mouth as he squeezed her flesh in his big hand. She threw her head back and cried out. When she brought her head back down she looked at him, grabbed his face with her hands and said "Fuck me! My cherry is yours!" She smiled as she saw the fire in his eyes. He brought her down on the ground and Kara barely noticed the cool grass on her back.

"Want me to be gentle?" he asked, panting.

"No! Just take me!" she cried back.

Leaning over her, he grabbed his cock with one hand and Kara gasped as she felt its tip against her pussy. And as quickly as that it was inside her and Kara's entire body twisted in response. Grunting, Leonard pushed himself inside her and Kara was all pleasure. Part of her had expected some pain, but she had played with dildos more than enough times and was now so fucking aroused that an elephant could have taken her without problem.

Nevertheless, as Kara felt his rougher masculine body against hers, felt his breath on her face and saw the energy in her eyes, she felt as if his cock was so fucking big inside her! She felt more filled and stretched than ever before, and realized that Lilian had been right: Leonard's cock inside he was nothing like the strap-on dildos she had been fucked by in the past. Not even fucking close!

Pulling him close to her and squeezing his back with her arms as hard as she could, Kara shouted her pleasure at feeling this first cock inside her. And then he began fucking her. How could this feel so different than Nina fucking her with her strap-ons? And why did it feel so unimaginably better? Kara was so overwhelmed by this first time with a man that she had trouble breathing.

She felt like shouting continuously. Part of her mind knew that it had a lot to do with Lilian soon being able to fuck her, with the fact that she was was finally at the summer solstice ritual and probably because of whatever strange milk she had drunk earlier. But right now all she could feel was Leonard's body upon her and especially his cock inside her.

When she saw Lilian standing above her, her cock monstrously long and hard, Kara felt her first climax hitting her. How long had it been since Leonard had first slipped inside her? 5 minutes? At most! Incredible! For a long while she did shout her pleasure and would learn that most of the other women had stopped to look at her at that moment. When her body quieted after that first climax of the night, Kara opened her eyes and saw that Lilian was kneeling next to her. "On your knees, my little love."

Leonard pulled away and stood, his cock turgid and glistening with her juices. Feeling as if she wasn't in complete control of her body, Kara knelt in front of Leonard and wrapped one fist around the base of his cock. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth and took that wonderful fuck toy in her mouth.

The first thing she tasted was her own juices. But soon she tasted the taste of a man's cock for the first time. It was so very different than what she had imagined, and extremely different than any girl she had ever tasted. Soon though, her surprise at the taste faded and she began sucking him as best she could. She was totally unexperienced, but let herself be guided by Leonard's whispered words. She tried taking his entire cock in her mouth but failed, gagging on his length. "Soon, little love." she heard Lilian whispering into her ear.

At the same time, she felt her professor's fingers sliding between her asscheeks. Wet with an incredibly lubricating liquid, Lilian's finger soon slipped inside her ass. Kara had no idea what the stuff was, but when she felt a growing warmth coating her insides, she guessed that it was something futanari related. Lilian had told her that she would be able to take her monster cock all the way inside her, as improbable as that looked.

Lost as she was in her first blowjob, she startled when Lilian said "Feel like taking her ass, Leonard?" Looking up at him, Kara saw an expression of pure lust on his face. Of male lust. He pulled away from her mouth and walked around her. Kara dropped on all fours and once again felt her heart racing. She was going to be sodomized by a real cock! Kara had never taken really big dildos back there and she hoped that—

She gasped when she felt his big bulbous head touching her small little asshole. Lilian was still kneeling right next to her and Kara felt her grabbing her two cheeks and pulling them apart. Panting before Leonard even began pushing in, Kara's breath caught in her throat when he finally did. She moaned and cried when her sphincter clamped under his cock head.

And then he was sliding in! "Fuck! This is insane!" she thought. "I'm being sodomized by a very real cock and it's—" Her mouth opened in a silent scream when she felt his thighs pressed hard against her ass. He was fully in! And then he was fucking her! Intensely! Despite all her fears, there wasn't any pain once again. Her last coherent thought before her next climax was that she would have to ask Lilian about that magical lubricant.

For the next few minutes she felt like her entire body was being pummelled by a man twice Leonard's size. She felt manhandled like a small toy for the first time in her life even though she had been taken roughly by some of her lesbian lovers in the past. This was something else! And his cock was going in so fucking deep! In her ass! At one point she let her upper body drop to the ground, using her arms to push her ass up against each of his thrusts. Eyes closed, mouth wide opened against the grass, Kara climaxed again.

When Leonard saw that Kara was climaxing again, he was overwhelmed with lust. This was already a completely insane night, but seeing Kara climax all around his cock, buried as it was in her sweet ass, was just impossibly good. He saw Lilian releasing Kara's asscheeks before saying "Don't cum just yet. When I say the word, switch to her pussy and fill her up!"

Flabbergasted, Leonard stared into those incredible blue-green eyes and nodded. After a long groan from Kara, Lilian breathed "Now." Looking down, Leonard pulled himself out of Kara's ass and lowered his cock one inch before pushing back in. While her ass had been tight and delicate, Kara's pussy was burning hot and much more adapted to the sexual fury he felt inside.

Grabbing her hips firmly, he began fucking her with every last trace of energy he had, pounding into her like a madman. Ten seconds later he was climaxing and, for the first time in his life, there was no condom between his sperm and a pussy. Leonard didn't even think of the possible repercussions of this as he came into the pussy of a girl he knew was a lesbian and so probably not on the pill. All he could do was hold on as his body threw him into a wild ride of indescribable pleasure.

He felt like he was gushing litres of sperm into her and soon the sounds of his penetrations changed as some of his sperm was forced back out by his full-length thrusts. With his blood pulsing so hard in his head, Leonard felt dizzy as he finally pulled out of her pussy, almost falling down on the grass.

After almost backing out with so much pleasure, Leonard, still breathing hard, looked up from where he had collapsed on the ground and saw two futanaris. The first one he recognized as Lilian. The other, he quickly saw, was Kara. But she was now a futanari, with breasts almost a match to Lilian's and a almost surreal waist to hips ratio.

And now that they were standing with their backs to the dwindling fires, he was awed by their glowing bodies. While one was blonde and the other brunette, their bodies were pretty similar and definitely magical. If the tendrils of green light he had seen on the futanaris earlier had been faint, they were unmissable right now. They were emerging from their large aureolas, their very bright eyes, their navels and especially from their pussies, shaven or not. These wriggling and twisting tendrils seem to be alive on their skin. As they stood there, watching him with undecipherable expressions, he saw their skin turning even darker blue soon to be covered by longer but fainter tendrils.

As he stared at Kara, he saw her pushing her cock for the first time. She was spasming, half in pain, half in pleasure and was staring at it as well as it grew. The thick, long and heavy cock hung between her legs for a moment until it began to rise upwards in staggered motions that Leonard knew very well. Once it reached as high as it would, Lilian turned to him and said "Leonard, you have a choice. Either you leave this place right now or you stay and fuck, as well as be fucked, those among us would would be interested in you."

Still on his back on the grass, Leonard's eyes shifted between Lilian and Kara. Behind and around them, he saw a few other futanaris looking at him. When he heard Kara's laughter, identical to her normal laugh, he looked down and saw his cock beginning to harden. Lilian snorted and knelt next to him. "Ok then... That makes it pretty clear. If you really want to enjoy this night beyond 1 or 2 more climaxes, I suggest that you drink some of my milk."

Leonard nodded and opened his mouth as Lilian leaned over him. The shock of her powerful squirt of milk inside his mouth rang deep inside him. "I'm fucking drinking the milk from my professor's breasts while I feel her foot long cock brushing against my belly!" Her aureola and nipple were very warm, much warmer than a human body should be, and the milk was extremely sweet. As he drank mouthfuls of it, he felt a definite warmth spreading through his thorax before converging towards his cock.

Looking down, he saw his cock hardening very fast. When he saw that he was at full length, he saw that it was still growing. Shocked, he saw his cock growing an extra two inches. Very noticeable. Standing up, almost matching Lilian's transformed height, he looked and her and said "Who wants to go first?"

"You, actually." was Lilian's reply.

Kara grabbed his arm and turned him around before pushing him forward on the rock. Before he could do anything about it, he felt her hands on his hips and the tip of her cock between his legs. "Last chance to change your mind." said Lilian, standing next to him.

Taking a deep breath, he said "Just do it!"

When Kara felt her newly grown cock touching Leonard's asshole, she trembled. Both from exhilaration and nervousness. She knew from Lilian that her precum would magically allow her to fit that monstrous cock into that tiny little hole. And soon enough it sure did. She kept pushing in gently, feeling his body resist until it finally didn't. They both groaned at the same time from shock and pleasure. Different shock and different pleasure, but still.

Kara gasped as she saw her futanari cock slipping ever deeper into Leonard's ass, regardless of the limits of human biology. So many inches in length, so many more in circumference and it all went in. It all went in with so much damned pleasure! She had no idea if the cocks of real men were as pleasurable as hers was, but if it was anything close, she understood why so many men thought only of sex! It wasn't that the pleasure was just intense, but it certainly was more focused than her own pleasure at being penetrated. Instead of a long penis-welcoming sheath, the tip of a cock was so small.

As she began fucking Leonard's ass, Kara finally looked up and saw that Lilian had driven her even bigger cock down his throat. Soon they found a rhythm that would satisfy them both and then began to speed things up. She had no idea what Leonard was feeling with two monstrous cocks inside him, but she knew she was being flooded with this impossible and new pleasure.

At one point Lilian pulled her cock out completely to let Leonard breathe and instead of asking for a break, he cried "Lilian, put it back in!" as if his life depended on it.

"I will my dear..." she said. "But by now I think you can both call me by my real name. I'm Lilith. I don't steal babies, but then again, look what I did with her!"

And Lilian, or Lilith, looked up at her. The smile she gave Kara banished any thought that their relationship wasn't serious. If she was indeed the Lilith of legend, what could a newly transformed futanari girl mean to her? But in Lilith's eyes Kara saw such passion and such love that she was overwhelmed. They stared into each other's eyes as they kept fucking Leonard.

In sync, as if magic was involved, the two futanaris climaxed at the same time. The surprising thrill of feeling all that sperm coursing through her cock sent Kara into a spiral of unexpected pleasure. Not only had her cock-induced pleasure been different, but her climax was also much more focused. And now this unique and unforeseen bonus of the sperm rushing up that thick length? Just amazing.

She rocked and shook and cried out as her body showed her just how much pleasure a futanari could experience. As the long climax faded, she pulled out of Leonard and stumbled, as if drunk, to the rock to sit next to him and Lilith. When Lilith pulled out of him, Leonard fell on the ground again. If she hadn't felt and seen him climaxing, shooting a full load on the rock beneath him, she would feel pity for him. Instead, she gladly let Lilith gather her in her arms.

When Leonard got up a few minutes later, Kara was surprised again. He was partially transformed. Looking at Lilith, she listened to the brief explanation. "Oh, right..." her professor and lover said. "Listen Leonard. Don't worry about this transformation. Your greenish skin, breasts and much longer cock will all have vanished by the morning. It's just the sheer amount of sperm you just ingested..."

Leonard looked shaken, but soon enough he smiled, then grinned, then laughed as he played with his new breasts. Kara had no idea what role Leonard would play in her life from now on. She didn't have any romantic feelings for him and she was pretty he didn't have any for him. Then again, it was clear that Lilith wasn't interested in a strictly monogamous relationship either. In fact, Kara had already adjusted to the fact that Lilith had fucked Leonard a while ago. As she held Lilith's hand, Kara looked around at the utterly fantastical scene around her and smiled.

**************

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,827 Followers