Toxic Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's heart jumped. His silent attention on her was so overwhelming. Why wasn't he saying anything?

Just when Sarah couldn't take it anymore and was about to turn on her heels and leave the room, Lester spoke.

"What can I do for you, Sarah?" He eyed her.

Breath Sarah, Breath. "Dan and I wanted to see if you'd like to join us.

A faint smirk spread across Lester's face. He had his hands on both arms of his computer chair to assist in pushing his mass up to the standing position. Without replying, he slowly walked over until he was standing just a foot in front of her. "Join you doing what?"

"If you wanted to..." She couldn't believe she was standing here on display in front of him like this. "Watch us again...like the last time."

"Hmmmmm," Lester said while obviously looking her body over. "I don't know, I'm pretty busy right now. Lots going on here."

"Well, we thought it --" Sarah was cut off by what he did next.

Lester interjected while closing the distance between them, grabbing the robe's belt. "Let's see if it would be worth my time."

Before Sarah could react, Lester tugged on the belt, causing Sarah's robe to open.

Sarah's black lace bra and panties were now on full display for Lester. The robe hung limply on her shoulders. Sarah was standing there half naked in his bedroom without her husband.

Her breasts were rapidly rising and falling, matching her breathing. Lester licked his lips as he watched them.

Every time Sarah was in this apartment, she always had this unnerving feeling that she was being watched. That feeling was in hyperdrive right now, the hairs on the back of her neck were standing up.

"Not bad," Lester mumbled as he began to walk around her. "Not bad at all."

She didn't know what to say or do. She had no basis for how to react to this situation. Sarah just stood there, frozen in place. Her mind screamed at her to think of something clever to say, but nothing came out.

Lester was now out of her field of view. She looked straight ahead at his king bed, thinking back to that day a few weeks ago when she laid down completely naked in this room and took pictures for her husband.

Then she felt Lester's fingertips on her shoulders, his hands coming to the rest of them.

Sarah felt his warm breath on her neck.

"Let's see the rest, shall we?" he growled into her ear.

His fingertips slowly grazed her bare shoulders until they found the edge of her robe. Without any resistance, he pulled the thin fabric until the robe dropped to her feet.

"Oh, that's nice." Lester was admiring how Sarah's supple ass was framed by the high cut of her panties.

He had just been admiring this ass and the rest of Sarah's body through his peephole. Now she was in his lair willingly. He knew this would be his most delicious conquest yet. Fuck Patience.

Lester stepped up behind Sarah, placing his hands on her waist.

Sarah shuddered as Lester's hands made contact with her bare skin in such an intimate way.

Then she felt it.

Lester's cock pressed into her perfect backside, just like her husband did a few minutes ago. It was pushing against her ass cheeks, the thin fabric of his boxers and her panties were the only thing separating them. She tried to ignore the fact that she could feel that he was bigger than Dan had felt pressed up against her. His pouch touched her lower back as Lester pushed his cock onto her ass harder, his hands holding her in place.

He was subtly grinding his cock into her backside. She felt his hot breath on her neck again as a tingle ran down her spine and she shuddered slightly.

"Okay, lead the way, princess." And his breath and his cock were gone. She turned around to see Lester standing by the door, waiting for her to walk out. She noticed his cock jutting out from his boxers.

She bent forward to pick up the robe.

"Leave it," Lester commanded. He wasn't asking.

Sarah didn't know why she obeyed, but she stood back up and quickly composed herself before walking past Lester, working hard not to look at him. She felt completely flustered after he had completely dominated their interaction. Unlike with her husband, she didn't feel any confidence in coming out ahead against the strange man in the teasing game.

-------

Dan was restlessly sitting on the couch.

He was trying to distract himself, but all he was thinking about was what Sarah was doing in Lester's room. It was agony waiting and not knowing. It was also exhilarating. His boxers were sporting a tent with a touch pre-cum dotting the top.

Finally, there was movement in the hallway. For a moment it was just shadows cast by the light from the room and were too distorted for Dan to interpret what was happening.

But then Sarah appeared wearing just her bra and panties, walking down the hallway towards him. What the hell happened to her robe?

Before Dan had time to ask any questions, Sarah quickly crossed the room and joined him on the couch. She saw how hard he was and straddled him. He wasted no time in grabbing two handfuls of her ass and desperately pulling her down onto his dick. He needed relief.

"What happened in there, Sarah?" He whispered.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Your roommate wanted a look under the robe to see if it was worth his time."

"What a prick," Dan said. He noticed that despite her nonchalant answer, she was more flushed than she had been when she left the living room. She even appeared to be breathing a little heavy. He pulled her down onto him and started kissing her, feeling slightly guilty at thinking how hot it was that she had apparently been on display for Lester in his own room. She quickly opened her mouth to reciprocate, her tongue darting out to dance with his.

Dan noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. A dark, shadowy figure was lumbering down the hallway.

It was Lester, of course. Wearing just his boxers and tube socks, he made his way toward them. Dan watched as he crossed the threshold into the living room, strangely aroused at the thought that this repulsive, little man had been alone in his bedroom, inspecting his angelic wife's body clad in only her lingerie.

Lester stared at them as he made his way over to one of the chairs on the other side of the coffee table. He plopped himself down and leaned back, causing his hair-covered gut to protrude.

Sarah had stopped kissing Dan and just sat there with her eyes closed, leaning her against his shoulder. She didn't turn around to look at Lester, though she had heard him sit down.

The couple sat there, frozen, not knowing how to react to his presence. Did they actually want this or was it just the idea of it that turned them on?

Lester was content for the moment. He didn't understand why the couple was just sitting there, but he was enjoying the view of Sarah straddling Dan. It caused her ass to push out toward him. He liked being this close to her bare skin without a monitor or wall in between them. Her scent still lingered in his nose from her time in his bedroom. I'll have her back there soon.

Dan's hard dick was the one that put events back in motion, just as it had the last time. It was straining against his boxers, being so close to Sarah's pussy was too much of a tease. It involuntarily twitched. Dan sighed and slightly raised his hips off the couch. His hands began to roam up from her thighs until he was softly kneading her ass.

With a soft intake of breath at his touch, Sarah finally opened her eyes. She looked straight into Dan's soul as their eyes met and saw the conflicting emotions of angst and desire. The hungry look was also back on his face and she could practically feel her panties get wetter as she took in his expression.

Sarah's brain was still trying to process what had happened in Lester's room. She didn't know how she felt about it yet. But she did know that the look on Dan's face was a trigger for her.

She slowly resumed gyrating on his hips. Her thighs guided his dick to press against her panty-covered vagina and she felt it press into her. A low moan escaped her lips.

Dan was growing hungrier. He gripped her ass tighter, pulling her further onto him. He grabbed her hair and kissed her neck and shoulders.

His kisses were drawing Sarah's mind away from the events of the last half hour and back to the erotic scene, she found herself a part of. To the sensations of Dan's expert lips on her soft skin.

She pressed her breasts into his chest, wanting to get as close to him as she could.

Dan couldn't wait any longer. He lifted one of his ass cheeks off the couch and tried to pull off his boxers. Without taking her lips off of his, Sarah knew what he was trying to do. She moved off his lap and with one hand helped Dan slide his boxers down his legs onto the floor.

In an instant, Sarah had her panties off, accidentally giving Lester a quick flash of her vagina. She got back into position on Dan's lap. Now nothing was separating the loving couple from one another.

Sarah wanted to feel his dick ride up and down her slit. Much to Dan's disappointment, she didn't immediately mount him. Instead, she ground against his dick while it pressed up against her. His shaft was stimulating her clit.

She moved her hips in circles, using Dan's dick to pleasure herself. It wasn't long before his dick started to get slick with her juices.

Lester was staring at her perfect ass as she moved back and forth on her husband. How am I going to interject here? Let's see how things play out.

Sarah suddenly stood up on her knees, Dan knew what this meant. He shifted down and lined his cock up. Sarah slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Uh," she involuntarily said as Dan's cock head stretched her opening.

Dan was in ecstasy as his bare cock began to slide into his wife. He knew Lester was watching but he didn't want to look his way. Somehow he preferred when Lester was behind him so that he wouldn't actually have to look at him or his body.

Curiosity got the better of him. He opened one eye as Sarah continued to carefully lower herself onto him. He couldn't see much from his vantage point. Sarah's shoulder was blocking his view. He could see the top of Lester's head with his thinning hair and one stupid tub sock-clad foot. Is he jerking off again? No way to tell....

"Ohh" Sarah lowered herself completely onto Dan's cock. She took a second to just breathe and adjust to how full she felt. She opened her eyes and looked at Dan. He was staring at her shoulder, staring past her shoulder. At Lester. His attention snapped back to her, he met her eyes.

She felt him thrust up and it felt so damn good. She gripped his dick with her vagina. This position always made her feel powerful. And that's what she needed right now. Lester had caught her off guard back in his room, she didn't know how to react to that. It wouldn't happen again. She needed to regain that power.

"Hmmm what are you looking at, lover," she quietly purred into his ear.

"Wanted to see what our friend was up to over there." he whispered back.

Sarah continued to slowly move her hips back and forth. "I can imagine what he is doing."

"Why don't you take a peek and see?" Dan said. Sarah was barely able to hear him.

Sarah leaned back, continuing to rock her hips on Dan's dick. Looking directly at her husband she bit her lip and slowly turned her head.

She was surprised by what she saw. Lester was sitting in the chair wearing just his boxers and socks. She could see his cock running down the leg of his boxers but he wasn't jerking off. Why isn't he jerking off to this?

She decided to turn things up with Dan and regain some of her power back from that creep.

"Like what you see?" She looked right into Lester's eyes.

Dan groaned from behind her. She knew her dirty talk turned him on. He admitted how much her verbal foreplay with Lester last time put him over the edge.

That fat fuck just sat there and shrugged. "It's okay."

"Okay?" Sarah was getting irritated with him. After subjecting her to his review a few minutes ago and his indifference to being allowed to watch her have sex with her husband. It was only okay?

Dan and Sarah had found something here. Something they both enjoyed that let them grow closer and share this. They had talked about this and worked up to doing it again and this little man was going to ruin it.

Right before she was going to give him a piece of her mind, Lester said. "You guys did it like this the last time you put on a show for me. Don't get me wrong, I could watch your ass bounce up and down all night. I was just hoping for something new."

Sarah slowed her hips. Dan had heard what Lester said. The fucking nerve of this guy.

"What exactly did you have in mind, buddy?" Dan challenged him.

If only you knew what I really had in mind, jerk off. Your wife bent over my bed while I cum in her unprotected pussy as you watch from the peephole in the wall. Lester's heart was beating faster. He felt like he was turning beet red. "I don't know, I was thinking maybe a different position.....What about on her side?"

Dan was unsure how to respond to Lester's demand. He felt Sarah's hips begin to escape his grasp as she began to dismount him. He looked up at her surprised.

"Let's put on a show and show him who's boring," Sarah huskily whispered.

Lester couldn't make out what the couple was saying but it looked like his plan was working. Sarah had gotten off her husband and had laid down on the couch, her front facing Lester. She didn't look at him.

Dan got into position behind her, his left knee was bent behind her ass and his other leg was fully extended onto the floor. One of Sarah's legs was wedged beneath Dan's while the other straddled his leg. From this position, he had perfect access to completely bury his dick into her.

Sarah and Dan loved this position but like the last time, this was their first experience in exploring it with someone else present. Sarah loved when Dan fucked her this way. It made him feel so dominant, the way he would hold her hips and she had to lay there and hold on. The angle of his dick also hit all the right nerves inside of her.

She closed her eyes and her nails dug into the fabric of the couch, Dan lined himself up and started to push himself into her.

"Mmmmm" Sarah moaned as inch after inch of Dan's dick once again pushed inside of her.

Dan loved looking down at Sarah in this position. He watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed. He loved how her breasts looked in that black bra, laying on her side caused them to push together, almost spilling out. He decided not to try to take it off. He liked how it looked, plus he wasn't ready for Lester to see all of Sarah or expose her like that without her being okay with it. He wasn't sure he ever would do that.

His eyes traced up to her slender neck to her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed. He could tell she was enjoying herself. What are you thinking about, Sarah? This is crazy.

Even though Sarah's eyes were closed, all she could picture was the situation unfolding in that living room. Dan held her, thrusting into her while his creepy roommate watched them. Watched her. His eyes were probably running all over her body. His hands....

She shuddered at the thought.

She kept her eyes clamped shut. She wasn't sure she wanted to see what was actually happening.

"I knew you'd like getting fucked in that position," a hoarse voice said from nearby.

Sarah's eyes shot open looking directly across the room at Lester. At some point, he had taken off his boxers. He was now leaning back in the chair stroking his big cock. He caught her staring at it for a second too long and a shit-eating grin spread across his face.

Dan didn't like the way that Lester spoke to Sarah. In the course of living together, he barely spoke to him. Now, this guy, this older stranger was staring openly at his young wife during an intimate moment and he had to talk to her like that.

But he was conflicted. Having her on display like this, and him speaking to her in such a manner was such an unpredictable thing out of his control. He couldn't help but feel turned on by it. It was just so crass and forward, two traits he knew Sarah disliked.

The fact that she disliked that behavior somehow made it even more enthralling for him.

He saw Sarah's eyes momentarily open and then close. She had been looking in Lester's direction. Dan spared a glance Lester's way and made a face of disgust. His roommate was naked, except for his tube socks and was stroking his cock. Lester's eyes were firmly planted on Sarah, but when he noticed Dan looking his way they made eye contact.

Lester had that shit-eating grin on his face and raised an eyebrow. Dan didn't know how to interpret that or what it meant.

He shifted his gaze back to Sarah who still had her eyes closed.

Dan began to involuntarily pick up his pace. The situation was becoming too much for his brain to process.

Still, something was missing. He liked the way Sarah acted last time, and how she confidently held her ground against Lester and the situation. He wanted more of that, to hear more of what she would say.

"Open your eyes, Sarah." Dan said in a low voice. He wasn't sure if Lester could hear him, he didn't really care.

She slowly opened them and looked at her husband. He could see what she was trying to conceal. Lust, shame, arousal. She was a powder keg of emotions and he held the match.

"God, you are so sexy, baby. I love you." Dan said.

That seemed to reassure her a little bit. Dan couldn't exactly tell but she seemed to relax a little bit. She continued to hold his gaze, one of her hands reached out to hold onto his forearm as he thrust into her.

Dan mouthed "Look at him."

Sarah stared at him for a moment before turning her head with her eyes focusing on his roommate.

Lester seemed to take the hint. "See anything you like?"

Sarah knew what he meant. Her eyes flicked down to look at his cock. It wasn't so much about the size, but the fact that it was there, hard and erect because of her. Knowing that it was her and her body that was causing that reaction made her face flush. Part of her wanted to make sure that she could make it cum, just as she had last time.

Her eyes flicked up to look at the body that the cock was attached to. Nothing about it was attractive. On a normal day, she wouldn't even give it a second glance. But that was part of the reason she found this entire situation so intoxicating.

Lester slowed his stroking, almost holding his dick at full attention for Sarah to appreciate.

"I have everything I need over here." Sarah fired back.

Just the fact that Sarah was talking to Lester while she was having sex was making Dan get harder.

"Hmmm, I'm sure you do...," Lester said contemplatively. "But just tell me one thing honestly, while your eyes were closed - did you think about my cock? Even just once?"

Sarah's face seemed to grow a shade redder and it wasn't just from Dan's actions. She was tired of Lester's games and decided to go on offense.

"What about you, Lester? Do you see anything over here you like?" she said seductively. Her face quickly morphed from being embarrassed to becoming very seductive. Her bedroom eyes, which were normally reserved for Dan, were now fixed on Lester.

God, she said his name again. Dan tried to recompose himself as he listened to their back and forth.

Sarah pulled her arms together, pushing her breasts against one another. "Anything over here catching your eye?"

Lester sat silent for a few seconds and then resumed stroking his cock. "I want everything I see."

"Mmmm" Sarah moaned slightly. "That's too bad, everything over here is just for Dan."