Toy's Beginnings

Story Info
my story of how i belonged to Lady and Master Don.
1k words
4.2
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword: I originally wrote this story as a blog talking about my journey as a submissive slut to both my Mistress Jade Darkness and Master Don. Mistress Jade never reclaimed me as Her property after Her health became better.

***

I sit silently sneaking glances through lowered lashes, obediently seated at my Mistress's feet. The time had come, the young slave was told she now would have a new owner. My breath caught as I watched her colors stripped from her neck. The look in her eyes allowed me to see how heavy her soul was. No longer would she have the protection of the pretty yellows and golds; the mainstay for her months of her Master's protection. Continuing to watch from a distance as she was removed from her Master's service, I took comfort and security in the knowledge that my own collar of pink and silver around my neck still afforded me the protection I had come to cherish.

Still watching the uncollaring of my fellow slave, I felt my mind wander. What would she do as a cast off plaything? Should I feel sorry for her? As I took in the scene being played out before me, I became determined that would never become my fate. I vowed silently to myself to always be obedient and never give my Owner cause to toss me aside. Several months later, Mistress and I were seated with an acquaintance of Mistress, who often would be allowed to play with me unasked. Master D was a favorite of both of us because He often would allow girl the privilege of being able to speak freely in His presence. During the next several months, Mistress would allow Master D to put girl under His protection in Her absences.

Mistress told me that I was to obey Both of them as usual and spoke at length with Master D about the girl and the girl's life. They decided that they would have a special place for all three and that girl would continue her studies. Six months later, I was laying on my little bed patiently doing my homework naked as usual with just my collar on waiting for my Owners as it is their custom to make sure that their property gets good grades. My mind wandered away from the assignment to the pleasure of serving and the pain of disobedience, while my hands slipped down my body feeling the fading marks of the lash knowing I must do better next time as my attention is forced back on the assignment by the reminder of the last punishment. Towards the end of the year, they were happy over receiving proof that I was doing well with my studies and let this little slave get rewarded for her hard work but with a little punishment mixed in. Mistress arranged for girl's favorite room friends to fuck her till she was exhausted while allowing her to cum as many times as she can.

A few quiet months went by in which girl was happy but a little sad. She had noticed that Mistress had not been feeling well and was often absent from girl's training leaving her in the protection of Master more and more. One day girl was having a discussion with her Mistress about her past naughty behavior as well as the irrational wanting a of pet for her own to have someone to play with, telling her "in my humble and lowly position sitting in front of you ashamed of my behavior while pleading my case... I offer chocolate to placate you "girl remained kneeling while continuing her reasoning and discussion by saying "I am a naughty slut who should be punished sitting below you wondering why it's laughable that I could have a pet." The Mistress ended the conversation by letting the girl finish with " i know that I am a pet not to be taken seriously most of the time eagerly accepting every good girl thrown my way in hopes of keeping You and Master happy as well as others."

Mistress J kept looking down at the bowed head of Her cherished pet and knew that she was making a good decision in gifting the girl permanently to Master D as her health was getting worse and wanting to make sure her pet was well cared for. Two years later, girl knelt by her Master's feet as He sat on the couch with some of His friends. She sat with her head facing outwards exposing the red and black collar that she wore. Her body was motionless and still as her Master stroked and petted her head as He talked and listened to the other Masters and Mistresses. She peeked briefly through her lashes at the other slaves seeing that some were as highly favored while others wore face masks and bore the signs of many punishments. One peeked back a vibrant purple collar gracing her neck, smiled shyly at her before looking back down at her Mistress's feet. Girl gave a shy smile back before also returning her attention to her own Master not wanting to disappoint or appear to be disrespectful.

After a few hours of conversation, the meeting between the Doms/ Dommes had broken up and the attention turned to their various slaves using them for relief and refreshments. Girl was obliged by her Master to serve and direct the other slaves in their duties with the understanding that any mishaps would result in her punishment. After the party ended and girl had finished cleaning, she went and knelt quietly on a cushion. Her nude body covered with marks of ownership gleamed while the treasured Collar lay around her neck. She patiently waited for His touch, whether soft and gentle when she's good or hard and punishing when she's naughty and misbehaves. A treasured gift from her former Mistress given to Him knowing that she's wanted and loved after years of being in His service being loved by Him and loving Him as well.