Toys for Toots Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out came the butt plug ... and into her divine ass went my rock hard cock. It was her first time for anal sex but she loved it and wailed away for me to fuck her ass so loudly that I was worried for awhile that security would show up. They didn't, and I lovingly filled her bowels with every drop of cum that I could manage. Immediately afterwards, the next larger sized butt plug went right back into her, sealing in all of my creamy goodness inside her.

I thought she would protest at this, but she instead snuggled right back into my arms purring like a cat and fell right asleep. She took it out briefly the following morning for a quick call of nature and cleanup but presented her ass to me for inspection immediately afterwards. There was nothing wrong with her at all that another load of semen inside of her ass wouldn't fix, I thought and got right back to work. If anything her cries of pleasure were even louder this morning than they were last night. I'm sure the neighbors in the rooms next to us were glad that this was our last night. Her butt once again full of my cum, I now placed the third next largest plug into her slightly less tight ass for her to wear during the entire drive home. Hopefully it would be a nice and bouncy ride.

Before we left, we played the tables for a few hours until lunch and our luck from the previous night seemed to be mostly with us for a little while but when things started to cool off we decided it was a good warning to quit while we were ahead. Toots was dressed more casually today in a short denim skirt (but with no underwear) and a blouse that wasn't quite unbuttoned to her bra, but still exposed a decent amount of cleavage. The gentleman admirers were still there, but they mostly left us alone this time... although I did hear Toots politely decline an offer of $500 in return for giving a blowjob to one particularly hopeful stranger. I think that she was sort of tempted, being excited and rather aroused by all of the male attention she had been receiving, but she caught my eye as I shook my head. We didn't need the money... and I wanted that blowjob myself!

****************

I don't think the casino was especially happy to see us leave Monday afternoon without having to have paid a dime for our stay — and leaving with about $5200 of the house's gambling cash. No leg breakers were waiting for us when we picked up our car, but we didn't waste a lot of time leaving Vegas behind us. It was going to be late when we got back to Mountain Home ... or rather it was early in the wee hours of the next morning. Utterly knackered, we just collapsed and Toots grabbed a few hours of sleep before she went into work at noon and I made my own drive back up to work at the Camp.

************************

Frankly, I was exhausted most of the next week and never really got entirely caught up on my sleep. Fortunately the following weekend we never even left her apartment. We just screwed and slept. It might have been one of the best weekends of my entire life.

We did make some interesting arrangements for the following weekend. Toots had the next Friday and Saturday off, but worked Sunday and decided that she really wanted to see the 'Amateur Toy' contest at the Zipper that coming Friday. She admitted that she had been 'so hot' most of the week that she had been playing considerably with her stash of toys and had even been putting in her butt plugs when getting ready for bed (it was too distracting for her to wear at work since 110% concentration was essential).

"I can't explain why I like it so much. It's just ... comforting ... when it's in. I feel empty now, like there is something important missing or gone when there is nothing inside my ass now." She said with a laugh. She needn't have cause to worry, her ass got all the attention it could handle this weekend. Already we had started a routine. The first fuck of the day was usually in her fertile cunt but most of our other screwing was inside her delightful and oh so sensitive ass, especially her 'good night fill-up'. She had taken to buggery like a duck to water and already anal sex was by far her favorite sexual activity. She wasn't even remotely squeamish about taking my spent cock straight from out of her ass right into her mouth to clean me and suck me hard again for another go-round. Already her asshole muscle had been trained to take the 3rd largest of the eight different sized buttplugs, a thick monster that was about the same circumference as my own cock.

For about the millionth time, I mentally kicked myself for not proposing to her back at Keesler.

I arranged to pick her up after work late Thursday night and we'd drive up Friday morning in plenty of time. As usual though, we got a bit distracted and spent a bit too long in bed playing and I had to drive a tad more aggressively up in the mountains than I would have liked. It didn't much matter; the contest didn't even start until nearly an hour after the listed time so we were there plenty early, even after I delayed a minute to make a few simple precautionary measures ... somehow I had a bad feeling about this adventure.

*******************

The parking lot of the Zipper was already packed and I had to park just a bit down the street. I wasn't too thrilled at the time, but it might have saved our bacon later. Admission for the two of us cost $20 (Toots was free). The seats inside were long taken, but we found a section of wall to lean against near the women's restroom and we waited for the show to start. I never did get close enough the bar to get a beer or grab the attention of one of the few over-worked waitresses. Just as well — it certainly helped to keep my mind clear ... I was going to need it later.

The show itself really wasn't all of that interesting. Amateur sex action usually involves ladies who are willing but a bit hesitant and generally inexperienced, of less than stellar looks, and often quite a few pounds overweight. Most of the twenty odd girls that were hoping to slut their way to fame and fortune (well not much of either really) tonight possessed at least one of these traits, and often all three. After the third or fourth act, Toots began muttering in my ear.

"Pathetic. I could do better than her on my worst night." She meant it, and I found myself nodding in agreement. The next contestant was judged by her to be "Worse than pathetic" and the next one following her performed so poorly that Toots just covered her eyes with her hands and groaned. By the tenth contestant, half way through the show, Toots could barely contain her annoyance any further.

"Someone needs to get up there and show those poor girls how it's done." She growled and took my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Do you love and trust me?" She asked in a tone that suggested that it wasn't really a question. I knew what was about to happen, but I could tell from the look in her eyes that Toots had quite made up her mind to join the contest. All I could do was smile and kiss her and wish her "Good Luck" and I held her purse for her.

She bounced off and made her way through the crowd to the entrance of the small backstage area to sign up to perform. I crossed my fingers and prayed for the best, my brain already starting to churn out emergency exit plans in the event that things started to go horrifically wrong. My sense of foreboding was increasing by the moment.

I did have an unexpected ally right at my side. The fellow next to me helping to hold up the wall (and holding a purse of his own) was there to cheer on his girlfriend (contestant #15) and together we agreed that we'd each cheer loudly for the other's girl. Both were Army stationed at the Post, and hoping the use the prize money for funding their wedding plans. His name was Jeff and he seemed like a decent chap. He also had a superb eye for detail, and his observations about the way the off-duty Sheriff's Deputies that were acting as security were keeping the contestants pretty much corralled up made our joint unease at the situation grow.

My new friend didn't need to worry about me cheering for his gal, she did a great job all on her own. Easily, she put on the best performance of the evening so far. We both noted with alarm that his girl (Amy) was prevented from rejoined her boyfriend right after her show and she was trundled off still naked and protesting backstage to stay with the rest of the girls. We didn't have any likely means of getting back there to affect a rescue for the moment. There was just a bit too much large sized Deputy meat blocking the doorway at the time. Hopefully that would change after the rest of the show. There were not many gals left waiting to perform and the four competitors before Toots were not particularly memorable, to say the least. Amy so far looked to be the clear winner. Then it was Toots' turn.

Toots' act was indeed memorable but she suffered from three problems quite beyond her control. She wasn't really 'dressed to perform' (jeans and a T-shirt) and since she hadn't picked the music she never quite got into a good stripper rhythm and she had to rush her early warm-up bumping and grinding more than bit to get her extra clothes off, so she already started at a bit of a disadvantage. Lastly, once she was down to bare skin and starting to play with the collection of toys up on the stage she made a major tactical mistake by selecting a butt plug for her ass that was way larger than anything she'd ever practiced with before — plus she hadn't loosed up before hand by wearing any of her smaller plugs. She said later that her eyes just got bigger than her rosebud. Even with a healthy dose of lube it took her forever to get fully mounted on that monster causing several unplanned breaks in the action that further disrupted the erotic smoothness of her act.

Still she eventually got herself fully impaled with the plug, then shoved a monstrous vibrator as far up her cunt as it would go and was attempting to deep throat an even longer flexible dildo to the ecstatic cheers and approval of the audience. She was cumming non-stop like a diesel train and kept the action going even after the music stopped until security came to take her backstage. The stage was covered with dollar bills and other thrown tips from the excited crowd, which was gathered up for her. The crowd had thrown tips to most of the other performers, but not a cloud of money like this.

If Toots had been the final contestant, there is no doubt, despite the flaws in her performance, that she would have won the contest due to sheer enthusiasm and massive sluttiness alone. In actuality, Toots had just warmed up the crowd for the final competitor of the night who had the entire package of looks, choreography and a slutty willingness to do anything live on a stage in front of strangers.

Facing facts, the best girl won. I still don't believe that she was technically an amateur; she had to be a 'working girl' passing through. Toots did come in second and Amy managed to squeak out third place, which was just fine by us guys. Now the trick seemed to be how to get our ladies out of this join intact and more or less in one piece. We noticed that security was now letting most of the non-winning contestants leave but the winning girl, Toots and Amy, along with a few other ladies, were still being kept backstage under wraps.

With the crowd thinning out a bit as most of the customers were leaving, Jeff took the chance to move around closer to the side of the stage to get a better look at things happening backstage and was very disturbed by what he saw. The contest winning girl was still nude and on her knees giving one of the Deputies a blowjob, apparently quite contentedly. Toots and Amy were both also still nude also and being openly groped by another pair of Deputies, but obviously were resisting their captors demands to service them. Both were in tears and obvious distress.

12