Toys for Toots Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

Wednesday night while still on our honeymoon in Vegas we decided to try and see if our old luck was still with us. Toots put on her red slut dress and I popped the very same small butt plug into her that we'd used before. Her bottom could comfortably take much larger ones now but this one seemed to be "lucky". She often wears one when she's not at work, and prefers to wear this one in bed and while sleeping because it is just a little smaller in circumference than my cock — I'm very thick and like her ass to feel just a little bit tight when fucked. It makes me last longer and since anal is her favorite treat I try to make it last for her pleasure as well. We then went downstairs to the casino to try our luck.

It couldn't have been better. By the time we had to leave Thursday morning we had turned her leftover Alimony of just over twenty dollars into $34,000 and some odd change. I'm not sure we'll ever we welcomed back into that casino either, but I think we've exhausted our gambling luck anyway. We could have made another five thousand easily if I had been willing to 'share' Toots. She had quite a few gentleman admirers all during our casino visit that kept making attractive financial offers for some private quality time with her, but we laughingly declined. She also kept the plug in her butt the whole flight home so that she wouldn't suddenly jinx our luck, causing the plane to crash or something else bad to happen.

Friday night Toots worked her final shift for the Air Force (still TDY at SFO) and the very same day she received a verbal job offer from her FAA supervisor there to continue to work there as Civil Service — at an enormously higher salary. Things by then were starting to get almost back to normal and the tower was by then only slightly shorthanded, so she would be more or less on a forty hour 'normal' work week. Not to mention the benefits perks, obscene overtime (if she wanted it), etc.

We talked about it briefly, but it was her call to make and she tentatively accepted. There would be a metric crapload of paperwork to do, a few obligatory tests and civilian certifications to get but these would be just formalities. She more than had the right stuff for the job. Another bonus was that all of her six years of military time also counted for Civil Service time, so she was already six years closer to retirement.

Sunday evening Toots took her weekly EPT and discovered that she was now finally pregnant with the first of our brood. It was about time! The only thing we can figure is that the constant grinding stress during the last two years had reduced our fertility. We certainly never had any trouble in this department ever again! Once her conception was confirmed by her OB/GYN a few days later, her preferred interest in anal sex only increased.

Monday morning we were at the nearest Air Force Base, Travis (sort of near Sacramento) so that Toots could do all of her discharge paperwork. They didn't make it easy on her and for awhile we were dead certain that they'd pull some 'needs of the Service' BS to involuntarily extend her service. With the ATC shortage they were desperate to try and keep her in and kept offering increasingly large reenlistment bonuses if she'd reconsider.

Not a chance. It took bleeding forever, but at 4:30 p.m. Toots left the Base a civilian!

Not a bad week, eh?

********************

We'd never had to house hunt before but we were beyond sick and tired of living out of our suitcases at a cheap hotel listening to airplanes take off and land all day and night. Actually I should say me, instead of we, since Toots spent most of the next two months living out of a suitcase in different hotels around the country while she was taking her needed additional classes and extra certifications. That left me to find a decent place.

In the end we had the choice of two properties, a large three-story house with a view on Bernal Heights in the southern part of San Francisco or a place in the quiet suburbia of Redwood City that was a lot cheaper and a bit closer to SFO but had no view of any kind at all. The view won. The mortgage company wasn't overly enamored with us, relatively new to the area and both of us with brand new jobs, but they eventually approved us anyway. The house cost a small fortune — anything with a view in the Bay Area is outrageous, but we didn't plan to live too high on the hog and were happy to spend a big chunk of our income making our house payment. The down payment ate up all of the casino money, but that's just what the fates had probably intended for it anyway. Easy come, easy go. It was now time to put down some serious roots.

I had found a decent job of my own a little further down the road in Sunnyvale doing some mainframe computer maintenance for Honeywell. PC's were just starting to come out, but mainframes were still the king of the computer jungle, and would remain so for quite a few years yet to come. In fact, for some applications even a huge cluster of servers can't duplicate what a good mainframe can still do. We're not extinct yet!

Toots had no problems delivering our first born daughter, Samantha (after my favorite grand-mother) and six months later we put another sprout up the pipe, so to speak. Toots had completed all of her extra certifications and been promoted twice at work, with a proportionate increase in salary. I'd done pretty well too and had even branched out a bit into sales just enough to bring in a few more recurring maintenance accounts. I picked up a nice pay raise myself and a couple of healthy bonuses that definitely left us with more than enough disposable income to support a quite large family.

Our marriage and sex life couldn't be better, even after all of these years. Toots still loves her toys, especially the anal ones. Even after bearing seven children her figure is nearly the same today as it was when we married, and with virtually no stretch marks (the wonders of liberal application of cocoa butter and other skin creams, exercise and naturally resilient skin). Only her tits are a bit larger (but almost as firm and gravity defying). Her ass is still glorious and I am happy to provide it with all of the attention it still yearns for.

She's still just as much of an incurable exhibitionist slut today as she's ever been. In good weather you can find us sunning nude on Baker Beach every Sunday in warm weather. If you're patient you're nearly always guaranteed to get to watch Toots give me a blowjob or occasionally get her ass fucked openly on the beach. We've never done any swinging, nor do we have any desire to, but we enjoy watching and being watched and have a great many friends in the Lifestyle who respect our devoted love and loyalty to each other. Our favorite vacation places are all 'clothing optional', such as the Hedonism and Desire clubs and invariably my darling wife will break out her vast collection of toys for an appreciative audience and demonstrate every new erotic trick she's learned over the years. Her sphincter is amazingly well trained, you'd be astonished to see the size of the dildos and plugs she can comfortable take in her butt nowadays, especially if there is an audience.


Epilogue

A few months ago we were walking down the strip on Broadway after a late dinner in North Beach and enjoying the sight of all of San Francisco's numerous and infamous stripper and live sex clubs. We didn't often make this circuit (it gets my darling wife a tad too excited) but we saw the lights of an interesting club and paid our admission to watch the show. It was a 'Toys' show and Toots was in second heaven. After about fifteen minutes or so she had hiked up her short skirt to openly rub her clit while the performers did their act. After another half hour or so she began to loudly encourage the ladies on, to get them to use bigger dildos and shove at least one of them up their asses. The harder the better!

At length, the manager came over to us and asked Toots fairly politely to either hold down her comments or else get up there on the stage and take over the show herself. She didn't need to be asked twice!

All I can say was that my wife's training with toys was certainly up to professional standards. She definitely shocked everyone when she disrobed and demonstrated that she was already wearing a larger butt plug inside her than had hitherto been used by any of the performers, still she selected an even larger one and bounced herself onto it with hardly any signs of resistance and with a look of delightful bliss on her happy face.

I could describe this show for hours — because it certainly lasted that long. In the end, she even got to fulfill her old fantasy of sharing a pair of large double-ended dildos in both her ass and her cunt with one of the other performers (and made another incorrigible friend for life).

Toots still works her normal ATC job but she is in a largely supervisory position nowadays. No one suspects that every Saturday night she becomes the infamous 'Madame Tatiana' that wears wild leather fetish outfits and fucks herself onstage with impossibly sized objects to a sell-out audience. She's even done a couple of fetish toy movies for DVD and has been promised a fortune and a lucrative porn career if she'd also suck and fuck other partners, but so far she's said no (at least concerning other men)... and means it, at least for now. She can retire from the Civil Service with a full pension next year if she wants to but she's inclined to keep working, but I know the idea of becoming a full time toy slut is appealing to her. I'll support whatever decision she makes. Our love for each other is as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar.

*************************

Christmas isn't far away and Toots has been busy lately organizing her fellow performers at all of the sex clubs in the area to help support the USMC's Toys for Tots program. Her last campaign was to try and unionize all of the local sex workers with a "More working hours and bigger dildos" slogan was amusing but not very productive. This new campaign is off to a much better start. She's set up a barrel for donations at each of the major clubs in the area with the slogan "No more Toys for Toots, Give a Tot a Toy instead!", and showing an accompanying photo of Toots holding up a big dildo with a large red X marked through it on one hand and a teddy bear in the other.

I think the Marines are going to get a record number of items this year — and Toots is going to get an equal number of new sex toys that she'll be itching to try out, in private and in public!

The End

Author's End-Note: Most of this story can be classified as 'True' and it is based upon a young Air Force couple that I knew well in real life. I 'did' Larry's 'no-work' computer job for over a year as one of just three airmen at a remote Army detachment out in the middle of bumfuck in the early 1980's. The only off-base entertainment for miles was a nasty diner/strip club located right outside the main gate that was in truth a hive of scum and villainy. The dancers were all wives/girlfriends of the junior enlisted from the base... they needed the cash from stripping badly just to get by. You couldn't raise a family on what an E-2 or E-3 earned in those post-Vietnam/pre-Reagan days. The minions of the local Boss Hogg exploited the gals so infamously that eventually about half of the enlisted men of the base rioted one Saturday night, sent a lot of Sheriff's deputies to the county hospital, and then burned the joint down. The base commander pretended that nothing had happened and none of the soldiers even got so much as slapped on the hand. Military folks take care of their own.

So... sometimes the most unrealistic things do occur in real life. Still, in the end, this is now just a fun story and I did have to change some things to protect the very guilty! It was also a way to write a rather different sort of happy exhibitionist story without using the Cheat code! It's still a story that I can re-read just for a laugh to remember old times but I wouldn't call it one of very best tales either.

I've always meant to do a fictional sequel but could never figure out how to keep the story happy and interesting. Rather than risk ruining it, I've left it alone and ended it here. Someday when I write my big 'End of the World' novel, Toots will return and become a major participant!

12