TR Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sucking scene had started on the screen in a tableau of one young guy as the center of attention of four burly truckers. Ted went down on the floor between the seats, slipped off my shorts and slid his lips over my cock. I spread and lifted my legs over the back of the chair seat in front of me and began to moan as I watched the young actor on the screen sucking at four proffered cocks, he on his knees and the four truckers surrounding him and playing with and kissing each other as their cocks each got a full share of attention.

Guys in the theater started moving toward us at the sounds of my moans and the sight of my bare legs stretched over the seat back. The ones drawing the nearest were intently watching my face to catch the expression of my ecstasy. Three bold men came right up to us. One was behind me and had his cock out and was rubbing in on my neck and shoulder while watching Ted go down on me. Another one sat in a chair in the row in front of us right next to one of my legs and started sucking the toes on one of my feet. Another sat down right beside me. When he did that, Ted stopped sucking me and lifted my hips up out of the chair with palms under my butt cheeks and started working my anus with his tongue. The man who sat down next to me had his cock out and was stroking himself. And when Ted let go of my cock, that man snaked his other hand over and started slowly pumping my cock. His eyes were intently watching my face. I was letting him know I was enjoying this attention.

I looked up at the screen. The truckers were beginning to fuck the young man doggy style. It was clear they were going to take turns.

My eyes swept the theater. Everyone was looking our way now, and most were on the move toward us. Every man standing had his cock out and was stroking it.

Ted stood up in a crouch in front of me so that I no longer could see the screen. I could hear the moaning and groaning coming from the screen, though—and from around me—and from me as well.

Ted was lifting my hips higher with his hands and the guy behind me who had been slapping my shoulder with his cock, put his arms under my shoulder blades and his hands at the small of my back, and, between them, they held me up, parallel with the floor, my torso in full view of those gathering around me. I cried out and arched my back as Ted entered me with his hard cock. The toes of both feet were being sucked now and the guy in the seat beside me was now bent over me and sucking my cock.

Ted was pumping me slowly, his cock digging deeper with each motion. While still supporting me from behind, the guy behind me drew his belly back. My head dropped back, and his cock was at my lips. I opened to him, and he began to slowly fuck my mouth.

Hands. There were hands all over me. Gliding. Trembling. Pinching, prodding. Tongues on the soles of my feet and in my arm pits. The groans and yelps of hard fucking on the screen and the hum and buzzing in full life around me of an aroused crowd of men. Me giving them satisfaction.

I came in the mouth of the guy hunched over me, and he faded back, satiated. Ted came deep inside me, but then I heard him give a little cry and he was drawing out of me and my hips had fallen back into the theater seat. The view to the screen was open now. The young man on the screen was being held up, sandwiched, between two of the truckers, one fore and one aft. They were doubling him with their cocks, pistoning away in countermotion to each other. The young man was writhing in both agony and ecstasy. Being stretched to the limit but loving it—or at least acting like he was.

I saw what had drawn Ted away. A trucker-type who could have been one of the actors on the screen. He had Ted bent over the back of one of the theater seats in the row in front of me and was doggy fucking him.

The man behind me, who was equally as large and heavily muscled, lifted me over the back of the seat and gathered my back to his front. I was bowing out from the pelvis and instinctively reached back with both hands and locked my fists behind his neck as he grabbed both of my thighs and pulled them around his hips. Willing hands from either side grabbed my ankles and wishboned my legs around his hips as he thrust his cock up inside me from behind. His hands locked at my belly as he held me steady, bowed out from his pelvis, and fucked me with deep, hard thrusts. A face appeared before me and then lowered, as a man went into the seat I had been occupying in reverse with his knees and took my cock in his mouth.

The other two truckers on the screen were now worrying the young actor's hole hard as they doubled him. He seemed to be semiconscious, although he was smiling wanly.

I felt as much as saw a renewed swirl of motion inside the theater. Down toward the screen and to the left two guys were double fucking another guy, mimicking what had been happening on the screen, holding him sandwiched between them, and double skewering him.

I no longer felt the press of a crowd around me. The tide was moving toward the screen and to the left. The hands on my ankles disappeared, as did the mouth on my cock. And then, having finished, the guy behind let me slowly drop, bent over the back of my theater chair, and he too was gone.

Ted came over the back of the row in front of me, grinning, and plopped down in a seat. He helped me come across the seat back from the row behind and settled me down in his lap, both of us facing the screen and my ass channel sinking on his cock.

He wrapped his arms around my chest and nuzzled my neck.

The actors on the screen were shooting their loads in impossibly prodigious milky-white cum. Our attention went to the double fuck scenario still going on inside the theater closer to the screen, although there was little of the action we could see now because of the chanting crowd gathered around it.

"I just love going to the theater," Ted murmured with a chuckle, as he reached for and started stroking my cock.

* * * *

The phone is ringing and I'm answering it, hands trembling, because Caller ID is revealing that it's Ted.

He wants to take a public bus ride out into the suburbs and wants me to wear shorts with extra large leg holes.

I am already beginning to get hard.

12