Tracey and I Take Five Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the men sitting watching us wanking. Calling us, "sluts," "bitches," "whores," and telling us what a fantastic show we were putting on for them.

As Tracey's orgasm subsided she was helped up by Frank and Bill her legs unsteady and still a little bit trembling.

Tom and Phil helped me up from the floor. Tracey and I were still together, my face was covered in goo and completely sticky and shiny.

Tracey's face had my cum all over it and both our stockings were now down around her ankles.

"We look like we've taking a right good fucking," we both laughed.

"That's exactly what you've had and you're going to be getting much more of the same,"Tony said as he sat working on his cock, it was beginning to show signs of life already.

My darling Frank said, " I think the girls probably need a little break and a little rest and certainly will need to be cleaned up but I think we could all say we've had a wonderful time so far haven't we guys."

He always knows the right things to say and is such a considerate and kind man as well as being a complete and dirty old bastard.

"It has been absolutely fantastic," Phil said, Tony agreeing saying that, "You girls are incredible. Your husband is one lucky man Anna, and what on earth your ex-husband was doing in losing you Tracey I have no idea," he added.

Frank said Mike was a great guy and that Tracey was well shot to be rid of her idiot ex.

Tom said we could both go upstairs and have a shower to get ourselves clean and that the guys would pour a drink so that we could have a little bit of relaxation time before we could have some more fun if that was what we wanted.

Tracey and I kissed once more saying to them all that once we were clean and ready, we wanted more.

"I have still got to sample this massive cock," she quipped. " And we still have to catch you up to the rest of the guys Tom. You're a climax behind them."

Tracey and I were tenderly shown upstairs to the shower and the guys we're good to their word and fixed some drinks so that when we came down, naked except for our heels, we could all sit and chat for a little while before round three would begin.

12