Traci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

He quickly oiled her legs before moving to her stomach. He lingered there for a long time slowly working the oil. Finally, he poured a heavy pool of the oil into her cleavage. He ran his hands slowly through her cleavage picking up a large amount of the before sliding them over her tits. Traci moaned lustily as her tits were soon coated in the oil and Mike continued to run his hands over and around them lavishly.

The contrast between the slick smoothness of her tits and her hard nipples drove Mike wild and he teased her nipples over and over until Traci was moaning loudly. Finally, when she couldn't take any more she groaned, "Fuck me."

Mike didn't need to be asked twice and he moved between her legs as quickly as he could on the oily surface. She spread her legs widely and he pushed his cock inside her with a loud groan. He lay down over her as they started fucking and savored the way their bodies seemed to float together with a complete lack of friction.

They kissed wildly as Traci groped at his ass and started bucking her hips up into his in a matching rhythm. It took them a little while to find a comfortable tempo that they could sustain in the slick oil, but once they found it the sensation was beyond anything that Mike could ever have dreamed. In addition to the feeling, the sight of her glistening body as she rocked from the force of their thrusts and writhed in her growing pleasure was amazing.

To his surprise it was Traci who stated to cum first. She gasped and then moaned as she stared up intently into his eyes. He felt her pussy grasping at his cock and she raked at his back with her fingernails. The combination of sensations pushed Mike beyond his own control and he fucked her firmly for a few more strokes as her orgasm continued. A short while later he groaned and started to cum.

The first few jets of his heavy cum shot out with a force he had never felt before. Traci's eyes opened widely when she felt his jets filling her. He kept fucking her until he was completely spent and then continued as he didn't want this moment to ever end.

He surely would have continued except one of his hands slipped on the oily mattress and he flopped down on top of Traci. They clutched at each other and laughed at the moment.

It didn't take long for them to begin kissing and fondling each other once again. Truthfully, there wasn't as much fondling as there was kissing. Traci and Mike really just ran their hands up and down each other's back and sides completely engrossed and content with the sensual, erotic feel of their oily bodies pressing together.

For a long time they stayed like this until Traci's hand slowly snaked down between their bodies and stopped only when her finger wrapped around his cock. Mike groaned as she started stroking and working his cock until it began to grow again

When she had him hard, Traci rolled him onto his back and carefully straddled him. She lowered her hungry pussy over his cock and didn't stop until he was all the way inside her. She tried to support herself by putting her hands on his chest but they slipped right off causing her upper body to fall down over him. He wrapped his arms around her back and loved the feel of her oily tits pressing against his chest.

Somehow in this position they managed to reach a satisfying fuck that had them both groaning passionately. Traci eventually sat up over him again, but this time she didn't try to support herself and sat up straight. She looked down at him wildly as she started bouncing up and down over him resuming their fuck. Mike couldn't resist her tits and reached up to feel their oily softness once again.

Despite how wild and out of control their fuck looked Mike was amazed at how smoothly and perfectly her pussy seemed to hold and move around his cock. As he felt her passion growing he started to concentrate on teasing her hard nipples. He began to pinch and twist at them as much as he could before they slipped out of his oily grip.

Their fuck grew wilder and faster as Mike's bed began to creak and make an array of noises. Traci again was the first to cum but only because she changed the rhythm of their fuck to concentrate more on her own satisfaction than his. Mike didn't mind at all as he could think of nothing more exiting than feeling her orgasm on his cock and watching her body as it released her lust.

As soon as she finished cumming she resumed fucking Mike, but this time the tempo was different. It only took a few more minutes before Mike cried out as his own orgasm peaked. He arched his back and filled her pussy again with his cum. As he came he looked up into her face and saw her looking back down at him with a deep, intense lust in her eyes.

When he finished cumming she slowly lowered herself onto him and their slick bodies again rubbed together as they kissed. His cock stayed inside her for a long while until it softly slipped out when she shifted her position.

They stayed together like this laughing and kissing for a while until Mike drifted off to sleep. He didn't want to sleep as he never wanted his night to end but he was so comfortable in her oily arms and so content that he fell asleep despite himself.

He didn't know what time it was when he woke up. He did know that Traci's naked, slick body lay in his arms and it was very dark and completely still outside his window.

He looked over at Traci as she lay asleep next to him. For a while he just watched her but soon the urge to touch her overcame him and he reached out toward her. His fingers softly touched her slick tits as he tried again to memorize her body. As he grew more excited he continued fondling her oily tits.

A few minutes later she began to moan and stir and gradually wake up. When her eyes finally opened she murmured, "Hmm, that feels so nice." She rolled onto her back as he continued caressing her. He enthusiastically continued massaging and fondling her from head to toe as she moaned and sighed repeatedly.

After many more long minutes she reached down to his cock and playfully said, "Well, hello there big boy." Mike had been so engrossed in exploring her that he was totally unaware of the fact that his cock had become nearly fully erect. It only took a few moments of her slick touch for his cock to grow to its full size.

They hungrily kissed until Mike carefully moved behind her and rolled her over onto her stomach. She immediately knew what Mike wanted and pushed herself up on her knees until her ass was just in front of him. He took hold of her slick hips and easily pushed his cock into her pussy as she let out a long, satisfied moan.

He slipped his hands up to her back and began massaging her lower back and ass as they fucked. His previous efforts left him with a surprising level of control that he loved. He fucked her patiently and deliberately. He relished every moment of being inside her, feeling her under him, and hearing her moans of pleasure.

When his release finally came the sensation was more powerful than anything he had ever felt before. He groaned loudly and continued fucking her until he was utterly spent. She came at virtually the same time and by the time they were done they collapsed onto the oily bed in a panting heap and immediately fell asleep.

It was late into the day when they finally woke up the next morning. "Morning," Traci purred as they exchanged a soft kiss. She slipped out of bed and walked slowly down the hall toward the bathroom as Mike sat up and took inventory of his room. To say it was trashed was a complete understatement. There seemed to be oil everywhere.

He was still looking around when Traci returned to the room. "Sorry about the room," she said as she looked around at the havoc her kinky idea had unleashed.

"I couldn't care less," Mike honestly replied. He knew it was going to take many, many hours to clean up this mess but at this moment none of that mattered. All that mattered was that Traci's naked body was returning to the bed.

They lay together for a little while longer until Traci said, "I'm feeling a little messy. Shall we take a shower and clean up?"

Mike gladly agreed and followed her to the bathroom. Even messy she looked amazing. Her hair was matted and tangled from their activities and from the oil, but she still looked stunning. She smiled at him warmly after he finished adjusting the water temperature.

For a while they simply stood under the warm water and let it cascade down their bodies. Eventually Mike reached out and began massaging her neck and shoulders eliciting a soft sigh from her. He continued like this before he reached over and picked up the shampoo. He lathered her hair as she stood still and happily received his attentions. After rinsing her hair thoroughly, he picked up the soap and built a large lather in his hand before he began washing her body. He took his time and slowly washed her from head to toe. He relished the chance to touch and explore every part of her.

He lingered for a long time over her tits. By the time he finished her nipples were standing hard and prominent and she was moaning softly. He loved the feeling of her soft tits coated with the warm, soapy water and repeatedly lathered and rinsed her tits.

He knelt before her when he finally moved down her stomach. After building another large amount of lather he reached out for her pussy and caused her to moan deeply as he started massaging her. He let his fingers run through her pussy hair repeatedly before he dipped his fingers between her thighs. He massaged her pussy deliberately, slowly building her already heightened excitement. She moaned repeatedly as Mike teased and excited her pussy.

When she finally did reach her orgasm she let out a long moan and her body trembled. He slipped two fingers inside her pussy and enjoyed feeling it spasm and twitch. He watched her closely and stared at her tits as her chest heaved and trembled. As she came she tossed her head back and shut her eyes, but once her orgasm passed she looked down at him, opened her eyes, and smiled widely.

She pulled up on his shoulders guiding him to his feet. They kissed softly and deeply and held each other before she pulled back and whispered, "My turn."

She took the shampoo and gave Mike a similarly slow and sensual shampooing. When she finished she took the soap and began to wash him as slowly as he had done to her. He moaned often at her soft caresses, especially when she began fondling his ass.

She took many long moments fondling and softly massaging his ass bringing him into a near frenzy of lust. His lust continued to build as she soaped and rinsed his chest, stomach, and legs skipping over the obvious target of his rock hard cock pointing prominently at her.

When she had finished washing him Mike waited anxiously for her to again lather her hands and begin "washing' his hard cock. Instead she reached over and dropped the bar of soap on the edge of the tub before looking up at him with a wicked smile. Mike stared wildly as she knelt before him.

She placed her hands on his hips and looked directly forward at this hard cock. Mike let out a long, deep moan when her lips surrounded his shaft. She took about half his length into her warm mouth in one easy movement. Mike reached down and held the back of her head as he began sliding her mouth back and forth on his cock. The feeling of her movements added to the sensation of her warm mouth around him only added to his driving lust.

Mike stared wildly at her and tried to memorize everything he saw as her mouth repeatedly consumed and then released his cock. He knew that it should take him a long time to build to his release after the previous night, but the feel of her mouth and the sight of her quickly drove him to the brink of his control. He watched her confidently move at his cock and a single thought ran through his mind, "Damn, she can suck cock!"

Traci expertly teased and controlled his building lust until he knew he couldn't wait any longer. "I need to cum," he groaned. She attacked his cock with a wild abandon and it was only moments later when Mike groaned loudly and started cumming. He watched as she took his cum in her mouth before swallowing it with a flourish.

Only when she had completely drained his cock did she release him and stand up. As he stared contentedly at her she parted her lips and licked them lavishly. He could see the remains of his cum coating her tongue and he moaned as it left a small drop of his cum behind on her lower lip. After she finished teasing him they met in another long kiss.

They lingered under the water for several more minutes before they finally stepped out of the shower. They slowly toweled off and got dressed. Mike got dressed and offered Traci some of his clothes, but she declined and put on the same clothes she had worn the night before. Mike watched as she got dressed, and he excitedly realized that she didn't put on her panties.

He offered to make her some breakfast and she accepted. As he cooked they chatted and then enjoyed a nice breakfast together. Mike knew he should be completely worn out but the sight of her and the knowledge that she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt was making him horny again.

After breakfast she said she had to be going and began to gather her things from where they studied the previous night. He helped her and then embraced her once again as they stood next to the kitchen table. "Thanks for this," Mike said to her.

"My pleasure," Traci answered softly. "Happy birthday, Mike." With that Mike started a hungry kiss and let his tongue explore her mouth as her own tongue responded eagerly. Mike feared he may never have another chance to be with Traci again and wanted to take full advantage of the opportunity. He continued their deep kiss and slipped his hands down her back until he was fondling her ass.

She moaned in surprise and gasped, "Oh Mike, don't you ever quit?"

"Not with you," he answered excitedly as he started pulling her skirt up. When her skirt was gathered around her waist he reached under her ass and lifted her easily off the ground. She gasped in excitement and surprise as he carried her the few steps to the kitchen table. He sat her on the edge of the table as she spread her legs widely and immediately reached to the waistband of his pants.

With his help she pushed his pants down to his ankles and began to excitedly fondle his semi-hard cock. They kissed hungrily as she stroked his cock to its full size. When the kiss parted Traci leaned back on her elbows and watched as Mike hooked his arms under her thighs and drove his cock inside her one more time.

The table immediately started creaking and groaning under them as Mike began to vigorously fuck her. Traci started gasping and talking to Mike much more this time than in any of their previous fucks. Soon her dirty talk and the sweet sensation of her pussy had him nearing yet another orgasm.

"Ooooo, fuck yes," Traci moaned, "give it to me. Dammit, Mike, fuck me hard!" She gasped out her words between heavy gulps of air as they continued their hungry fuck. "Do it, fuck me, cum for me!" she cried as Mike fucked her even harder and faster.

He grunted and called out loudly as he shoved his full length inside her and deposited yet another load of his cum deep in her pussy. "Yesssss!" she cried as his cum triggered her own orgasm.

By the time they finished cumming Mike could practically feel his knees buckle. It was as if this final, animal fuck had drained every last bit of his energy. Traci sat up and they met in another long kiss. They stayed like this for a while longer before Traci softly whispered, "Mmm, lover, I do really need to go."

She pulled her skirt down and adjusted her hair and clothes before Mike showed her to the door. At the door Traci said, "Oh, Mike. I hate to drop this on you, but I am completely booked solid the next few days. Could you be dear and finish up that assignment for me?" Before waiting for his answer she started a wild kiss and drove her tongue deeply into his mouth.

When their kiss parted Mike whispered, "Sure, no problem." They exchanged one more kiss before she turned and walked slowly down the hallway. He stared at her ass as it swayed temptingly until she disappeared out the front door.

He spent most of the next several days doing as he always seemed to do with group projects, finishing it by himself. However, this time he didn't mind one bit even though this assignment was taking far longer than the previous one.

His mind repeatedly wandered back to Traci and he had a hard time concentrating on the work. He had to stay up nearly all night working the night before the assignment was due. Even though he was completely exhausted he still had the energy to jerk off one more time to the fresh memories of Traci's body before going to sleep.

He tried to call Traci several times to get her input on various things, but she never responded to his calls. He also just wanted to talk to her again and hoped they could continue fucking. Whenever he heard her sweet voice on her answering machine it made his cock tingle with lust.

Much to his surprise and disappointment, when he next saw Traci in class she was not nearly as friendly as he'd expected. After their wild night together he figured that they would now be closer than ever, but she almost seemed a little cold to him. As he turned in the assignment and watched her openly flirting with another guy in the hallway he wondered if that whole night hadn't just been part of her plan to get him to do all her work.

He smiled even as he had this thought. If only he could always be so lucky. He didn't care if he had to do all of her assignments for the rest of the term. He knew he would always have the memories of her hot body and tight pussy and that was enough to make him very happy.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers
12