Traci's Diary: Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time he approached the Jacuzzi, one of the girls got out and grabbed a towel. "Enjoy," she said with a broad smile. The men watched as the girl dried her hair and ran the towel over her long body. She stood topless when she was done, surveying the crowded scene in the water.

Soon, both men in the water were alternating drinks of champagne with tastes of the cheerleaders' breasts. The kissing became more passionate and bodies were everywhere.

Cindi and the girl who had left the tub, Dawn, stood next to Steve. Cindi put her hand on his leg, then lifted it up inside his shorts. She didn't make it all the way to his cock, but was close enough to get his attention.

"Won't you get undressed? You don't have to get wet if you don't want to," she said in a teasing voice.

Steve smiled and lifted his shirt over his head. He lowered his shorts and both Cindi and Dawn put their hands on top of the bulge inside his briefs. Cindi was the first to grab the briefs and pull them down. Dawn had her hand around the man's shaft before Cindi was finished.

"Turn around," Steve said to Cindi. The cheerleader felt her top being untied and then lifted off her body. She turned to let the man see her young breasts...and to see what Dawn was doing. She found the other cheerleader taking the man's cock into her mouth and rapidly bobbing her head up and down.

Cindi stepped towards the man and he bent to lick her nipples, then suck on each breast. All the while, Dawn never took her mouth off his long, hard cock.

They had Steve sit on the edge of the tiles and together licked his cock. He leaned back and lay down, his legs stretched out and spread wide enough for Dawn to fit between them.

In the Jacuzzi, Staci was the first of the cheerleaders to get naked and she was now firmly on top of Tom's cock, riding him amid the cluster of bodies around her. Another girl was removing her bikini bottom with Eric's fully erect cock in sight. With a little twisting and turning, he was able to enter the girl from behind as she leaned over the edge of the tub.

Tom was the first to cum, grunting loudly as Staci bounced on his lap. She leaned forward and placed her breasts against his face as he came. She urged him on until he was spent, then she crawled out of the Jacuzzi and laid on the tiles next to Steve, who was about to cum over the faces of Cindi and Dawn.

It was well past midnight before the last of the girls left the suite, hoping that next year would once again find them in humble Boise.

Sunday, January 2, 2005

Most houses around where I live still have branches laying in the yards waiting for tree companies to come clear them out. The ice and snow have long since melted, but the damage remains. I've had a call in to a company I've used before but I know it could be a while before they get to me. I saw one of their trucks down the street working on a huge, old tree that was heavily damaged by ice. So, hopefully I'm next on the list.

I will forgive them for not sending a crew right away if they send a few hunks this way eventually. Maybe it will be on a Saturday morning when I've just gotten out of the shower and I'm sitting drinking coffee in my panties and robe.

There's a knock at the door and I look out to see the truck and a couple guys inspecting my trees. When I open the door I see a young man inspecting the opening in the front of my robe. I resist the temptation to close the gap and, instead, let him view the inside halves of my breasts while we discuss what should be included in the estimate.

At one point I purposely lean out the door and point to a tree at the side of the house, making sure my robe spreads even farther apart. Then, slowly pulling it back together, I say we'll talk again when he has walked around the house and has seen what needs to be done.

I go back to my coffee, wondering if I have the courage to follow through completely on my erotic thoughts or just tease the poor guy relentlessly. I get a second look at the three men, all in their twenties and all seemingly sanitary enough to have in the house. I'm horny enough to actually consider doing them all.

Then I ask myself if three guys would actually want me. I'm a tall, skinny twenty-something woman with dirty blonde hair (just washed) and no distinguishing marks except for a tattoo on my butt. My breasts are average—apparently good enough to get the attention of the first guy, anyway.

By the time I get over my inferiority complex, there's another knock at the door. I stand up and loosen the belt on my robe, wishing more of my thighs were showing. The same young man is back at the door and he begins to explain what they would have to do. I stop him mid-sentence and invite him into the house, asking him to invite the others once he's inside. He begins to say it's OK, but I insist and he yells out for the others to join him.

If his intent is to be alone with me, I'm not going to let it happen. It's going to be all of them or none at all.

The other two guys take their own long look at my body in the hallway before I turn and tell them to come into the kitchen eating area. I sit down first, making sure to cross my legs and let the robe open wide across one thigh. The first guy puts the estimate on the table and begins pointing out what needs to be done while I lean forward, my nipples edging toward the front of my robe.

The estimate is for $225, which I am prepared to pay. But I have other plans before I agree to anything. I sigh and lean back in my chair, using the saddest eyes I can muster.

"Gee. I don't know," I say with grief. "I just got through Christmas and..."

"How about $185?"

I look at the first guy, then his two partners. I try to imagine them naked...and hard. I feel my nipples press against the robe.

"How about $150 and, uh, non-monetary bonuses for each of you?" I ask.

There is silence in the room. I look at the first guy's crotch and see the other two looking down my robe.

"Bonuses first," he insists.

I stand up and ever so slowly untie the belt in front of me. I let the robe fall open, exposing nearly all of my breasts and the tiny black panties I have on below. My right hand rises to my chest and disappears inside the robe, resting on my left breast. I squeeze it and use the back of my hand to push away the robe. The men stare at the bare skin until I open the opposite side, letting the robe fall from my shoulders.

It drops to the floor in a heap behind my feet. I step forward and place the palm of my hand on the first guy's crotch.

"Get naked," I say. Then I look at the other two. "All of you."

Seconds later shirts, shoes and socks litter my kitchen floor. Pants get pulled off and three nearly naked men stand before me. When I give no indication of moving, they each remove their underwear.

It's been a long time since three cocks are within reach of me at the same time. I'm much more likely to have three sets of boobs staring at me. So I take my time in appreciating my good fortune.

I reach out and touch the first guy. His cock starts to grow immediately and I stroke it softly. We get close enough to kiss and I feel his hands on my ass. The next thing I know my panties are at my ankles, being kicked aside.

I want to slide down and take him into my mouth, but he lifts me by the waist and lays me on the table. Instantly, he's at my breasts, licking and sucking me until I want to cum. My nipples scream for more attention even as his tongue rubs them roughly. My pussy is wet, craving a cock.

It gets one quickly. The young man is just hard enough to enter me and I feel his cock thicken and harden with each thrust. When my eyes are open I see him holding my breasts, kneading them and pushing them higher on my chest. Mostly I feel his cock inside me. His wonderful cock.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he picks me up by the back of my thighs. My hand rubs my clit as he continues to fuck me. He moans as if he's going to cum and I squeeze my pussy tighter around his cock.

A minute later he grunts and I feel the first spurt of his cum enter me. He slams his body against mine as he cums over and over again. As I slide farther away from him on the table he grabs my waist and pulls me back. We repeat this a couple times while he cums inside me.

As soon as he is done, a second young man takes his place. I gladly accept his cock as I am close to cumming myself. I let the man position himself before I concentrate once more on my clit.

Furiously, I rub it and feel an orgasm begin. I spread my legs and shout out as my body shakes. From deep inside, the orgasm flows through me and into my pussy. The man's cock heightens my excitement and I cum again, feeling the moisture gathering between my legs.

I lose track of how many times I cum before he does. I let him fill me with his cum, intent on enjoying the last of my own tremors.

The third man takes me from behind while I lean over the end of the table. It is a wonderfully rough experience that nearly makes me cum again. His quick orgasm is all that prevents my own. When the men return to the yard to do their work, I go into the bedroom and make myself cum with a favorite toy.

It's early in the winter, yet. I can always hope for more ice storms.

Monday, January 3, 2005

I had a dream last night about one of my favorite, early girlfriends. It seems like now matter how many people I come to know or how many I fall in love with...male or female...this girl is always in the back of my mind. She's still around town, but I know we'll never get together. It's one of those "what could have been" stories.

She was short, with brunette hair and a wonderful body. She had the best legs I've ever seen. And she knew it. She'd wear short skirts and get away with it all the time. She had small breasts that were wonderful to play with, the few times I had a chance.

I miss her. And she keeps popping up in my dreams. She's one of the few people that, when I wake up, I know instantly who I was dreaming about.

She's the only person from that far back in my past (about eight years ago) that I think about when I masturbate. Normally, I take people I run into at work or at the store or parties and imagine I'm with them. When I want a special treat, I imagine Cheryl.

I'll wake up in the middle of the night and put a hand on top of my panties and think about her on the couch in my apartment, letting me lift her shirt and taste her beautiful breasts. I'll press the material of my panties against my clit and feel for the wetness of my pussy.

My finger rides up and down in long, slow strokes as I visualize her nipples growing under the pressure of my tongue. When I think about my mouth on one of her breasts, my hand moves inside my panties and directly onto my pussy. Soon, I'm pushing the panties down my legs until I have full access to my throbbing clit.

Cheryl is letting me open her jeans and pull them down her legs while my finger probes the inside of my cunt. By the time I imagine having her jeans off, two fingers are inside me. When I think about taking off her little panties I'm back rubbing my clit in short, stabbing motions.

My ass lifts off the bed when I dream about Cheryl naked on my couch, my head between her legs. My own hand simulates what my tongue would do to my girlfriend's pussy and clit.

At the same time I imagine Cheryl starting an orgasm, I cum. My body shakes and I press harder against my clit, using two fingers to stay in constant contact with it. When one orgasm ends, I think about having Cheryl strip me and throw me on the floor, covering my entire body with kisses and licks. Another orgasm overtakes me and I moan loudly in the dark, lonely bedroom.

Usually, I pull off my panties when I'm done and sleep naked, knowing I'll want to cum again in the morning. My nipples tingle as I run my fingers over them, just like I did with Cheryl.

I miss her.

Tuesday, January 4, 2005

I took my car in this evening for the normal, every 5000 mile oil change at the dealership. If I didn't do it through them as part of the warranty deal I wouldn't find the time to do it. This forces me to get it done or I'll lose the warranty.

Anyway, last night when I pulled the car into the service department and got out, one of the people working there was the cutest girl...maybe about 25 or 26...in with all the guys. This wasn't some rough looking tomboy. She was truly pretty and looked great in her tight, blue work pants and shirt.

You have to believe that she was probably married or dating somebody full time and the guys in that shop had absolutely no shot at her. But what if she wasn't and they did? Can you picture her at lunchtime going into a back office with a couple of the service dudes?

The office has a desk and chair and couch. Yes, I said a couch. And everyone in the dealership knows not to go into the office at lunchtime when the door is closed, because the service babe is in there servicing somebody. Today, two dudes.

As soon as the door is closed, one of the guys is kissing the girl while she grabs at the crotch of the second guy. She feels his cock already growing inside his pants.

The first guy begins to unbutton her shirt, exposing her white bra. She lets him pull the shirt out of her pants and lift it off her shoulders. He throws it onto the chair and the second guy moves behind her. He unsnaps her bra and lowers it down her arms, revealing her beautiful, firm breasts.

The guy behind her wraps his arms around her and puts his hands on her tits. He squeezes them softly at first, then grinds his cock against her ass and pinches her nipples. The girl moans, reaching for the first guy's zipper. She opens his pants and reaches inside his boxers. The cock she finds is hard and warm. She pulls it out.

The girl can't take it in her mouth, yet, because the guy behind her is pulling off her pants. She steps out of them and lets him slide her panties off, as well. Now, fully naked, she can kneel down to taste the erect cock in front of her. She loves the feel of the large head and how it grows when she slides her tongue along the bottom.

The guy is pulling her head closer to him and she feels the cock hit the back of her throat. She sucks on it furiously, using her hand at the base when her mouth isn't there.

The guy behind her has removed his pants and pushed down his boxers. He grabs the girl by the hips and pulls himself closer as she kneels in front of him. His hard cock easily finds the entrance to her cunt and pushes in without difficulty. She's as wet as he is hard.

She wraps her lips tightly around the first guy's cock while the other one plunges into her pussy. Slapping noises fill the room and the girl's moans are muffled only by the cock in her mouth.

The guy fucking her cums first. He has been with her before and knows the rule: don't cum inside her. He pulls out and wraps his hand around the wet cock, stroking it wildly on top of her ass. A second later a long stream of cum streaks across her ass and onto her lower back. Then a second. And a third.

Loud grunts tell of each spurt until he is done and a pool of white cum has accumulated on her back and ass.

The first guy now starts to cum and the girl rises until her breasts are directly in front of the man. She presses the cock against her nipples, moving it back and forth with her palm. Then she squeezes it with her hand and forces the cum to explode onto her chest.

She urges him on and thick cum flows down her breasts and over her nipples. He, too, finishes with agonizing groans and a shrinking cock.

After they clean her up with shop towels that always seem to be available in the office, she will lie on the couch and they will lick her and suck on her until she cums with squeals of pleasure.

Wednesday, January 4, 2005

I made an appointment to get a tooth pulled a week from Friday. I've actually put it off since September when it first started hurting and my dentist said I needed it out. He referred me to an oral surgeon, but I didn't go at first because it quit hurting and I'm a wimp about this stuff. Now it's hurting again so I made the appointment.

Am I the only one who thinks dentists and oral surgeons have lots of opportunities to take advantage of innocent little girls like me? I mean, if I go to my appointment wearing a blouse with the top two buttons opened...well, you get the idea.

If he was good looking and he got me on a horny day, I'd let him put his hand on my breast outside my blouse. I'd let him open a button and caress my breast and roll my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Soon, more buttons would be opened and he could see both of my breasts waiting to be sucked.

The first touch of his tongue on my nipple would send a shiver clear to my cunt. My moans would assure him he could continue. My blouse would be totally unbuttoned and laid open, while the heat of the lamps above me would feel good on the exposed skin.

He would kiss me from my nipples to my stomach. I'd feel him unbutton my jeans and pull down the zipper. His fingers would grasp the top of my jeans and panties and he'd yank them down to my ankles.

My pussy would be wet in anticipation of what he wanted to do. He'd begin by leaning over me and licking the area around my clit while I separated my legs. His mouth would close around my throbbing clit and I'd pull his head closer. I'd feel his tongue search for my cunt, then go back up to my clit.

After a couple minutes I'd clutch the arms of the chair, feeling my orgasm build until I raise my ass off the chair and cum. He'd lick and suck me while I push my pussy into his face. When I thought my orgasm was over, his tongue would make me cum again.

Afterwards, I'd lay on the chair for a minute trying to compose myself. When I leaned up, he'd have his cock out of his pants waiting for my mouth. I'd eagerly take it all between my lips, licking it the entire length before sucking on it and stroking the base with my hand.

He'd be playing with my tits making me want to cum again. But I'd be concentrating on his thick cock, feeling it pulsate deep in my mouth. A trickle of fluid from the tip warns me that he's ready. Then he'd groan and thrust it hard, forcing me to swallow shot after shot of cum. I'd pump him with my hand while licking him all over, being sure to lick the bottom of the head and catch the last of his juices.

By the time we finished, I'd be relaxed enough to withstand anything he did with my teeth.

12