Tracy's First

Story Info
Tracy's day at the beach has an unexpected start.
2k words
4.2
69k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers

It’s Saturday, Tracy, and your 18th birthday, her mum had said. Go to the beach. You’ll probably bump into some of your friends there.

Too right, she would. She was certain that by an odd coincidence most of her friends would be here today. And by another odd coincidence they would probably all tag along when she went home and was surprised by the party her mother was busy organising now that she was out of the house.

She was going to have a fun day and a fun party, and even if she couldn’t get laid tonight, being the centre of attention, she was definitely going to drop a few pointed hints to a certain party that she expected to be seduced in the near future, so he’d better start making preparations to do it in style.

Tracy pulled into the beach carpark. Only a few cars, none of which she recognises. None of the gang here yet it seems. Very nice little sports car there. Wonder who owns that.

Tracy strolled towards the paths down to the beach, bouncing her keys as she goes. Stopped and stared in surprise when a gull swooped, snatched the keys in mid air and started to leave. Laughed with relief when there was a squawk of disgust and the gull let the keys fall. She watched as they dropped, straight through the open window of that little sports car. What sort of idiot leaves his car windows open?

She hurried over and glanced through the window. Where are those damned keys? On the floor. Naturally. She grabbed the handle and pulled. Locked. Try the inside handle. The car is double locked. It won’t open without the key. No wonder they didn’t care about open windows. No problem. She’s slender. She can reach through the window and get them.

Leaning through, stretching to reach, she didn’t even realise someone was there until she felt the hand reach between her legs and stroke her vagina through her panties. She squealed and tried to stand, but found she couldn’t. She needed space to back away and out of the window and whoever was behind her wasn’t giving her any room to manoeuvre. She wriggled and tried to hit back at him but found she was stuck fast in the window with both arms inside the car and she wasn’t getting out until he backed up. She tried yelling and realised she was shouting at the floor of the little car, her voice completely muffled. And all the time that hand was stroking and fondling her, and she could hear soft laughter from the man behind her.

She kicked back, and felt her hand connect solidly with his leg. Ha! His turn to yelp. Then the hand that wasn’t fondling her pussy came down with a stinging slap on her bottom. A furious scream and another kick (which missed, dam him) and another stinging spank to the bottom. She could kick but would miss. He could spank, would spank, and he wasn’t going to miss. Her pert little bottom was a sitting target for him. She stopped kicking and quietly fumed.

After a few minutes of increasing fury, while the hand fondled and stroked her, occasionally slipping under the edge of her panties, Tracy felt the hand leave her and she breathed a sigh of relief. He was going to back up and let her go now. She’d have a few things to say to him as soon as he moved back a bit to let her extract herself.

Then, to her shocked surprise, instead of moving away she felt him slide the panties down. He didn’t even have the decency to just pull them down, but slid them slowly downwards, brushing the back of his hand against her lips, pulling the panties back up, slowly sliding them down again, finally pushing them down to her knees. Her skirt was pushed up and rucked around her waist, leaving her effectively naked from the waist. And the hand returned between her legs.

This time he was rubbing her naked flesh and slipping fingers in between her vaginal lips, rubbing and stroking her internally. Despite herself she found herself becoming flushed and wet, and if it wasn’t for the fact that it was all against her will she thought she might have enjoyed the sensation.

Then the strangers second hand snaked through the window under her arm and slipped up under her t-shirt, pushing her bra up over her breasts so that they hung loose within the t-shirt, and started fondling her left breast and then reaching further across to gently squeeze her right breast. His hand drifted from one boob to the other, rubbing the nipples and gently squeezing in time with the way he was stroking her vagina.

God! Why wasn’t someone coming to help her? Other people should be turning up soon.

Tracy realised that his hand had left off fondling her vagina again, and she tensed to see if this time he would back off and let her go. She suspected not. Then she felt those fingers, back there again, but doing something different. Instead of stroking her, he was stretching her lips apart, letting them relax and then stretching again. A little wider each time it seemed. What the hell did he think he was doing and why did that stretching feeling both excite her and make her nervous?

Something large and round was pushed up against between her nether lips, and the hand withdrew, letting her stretched vagina close around the object he had pressed against her. What the hell do you think you’re doing she screams, but hearing only more laughter in return. Whatever was pressing against her was now pushing further into her, and it dawned on her slowly but surely that it was his cock. He had an erection, and from her point of view it felt enormous. Please, I’m a virgin!

More laughter and the intruder kept advancing, filling her, stretching her and over-filling her. Just how big was that thing? It felt enormous. She felt it press against her hymen, gently nudge it a few times and then start to retreat. Oh, thank God. He wasn’t actually going to rape her.

But it came back. And retreated again. Came back. And retreated. She was quivering now. What was he doing? Was he just getting himself off without actually fully entering her. She hoped so. He had to stop. Now! But you’ll hate him if he stops now, a little voice whispered inside her. I don’t want this. Yes. I do. God! How could she think straight with that thing pushing into her and stirring her up?

Both arms now came through the window, clasping her breasts and squeezing them. Then both her nipples were suddenly flicked, hard, causing her to yelp with surprise and at the same time the man’s cock suddenly charged forward, through her hymen and embedding itself deeply within her.

Tracy gave a scream and twisted and turned, trying to pull away from this giant intruder, but to no avail. She was effectively pinned by this man and they both knew it. She had to try though, twisting and turning, trying to move away from that monster in her. Trying, right up to the point when she realised that the man was laughing again, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her twisting back and forth against this huge member that was occupying her.

She froze, not knowing what to do, only really conscious of her body and this massive thing inside her. It was all that she was aware of. This man’s cock is inside me. It’s enormous. Oh, God, it feels good. No it doesn’t! He’s raping me. Make him stop. But not yet. Yes! No! I don’t want this.

Her thoughts raced madly and she waited for what else would happen.
Slowly the monster withdrew, and just as slowly, it returned. And again. And again.

She felt the rhythm building, and despite herself she felt herself moving in co-ordination with the man’s thrusts, tension slowly building and building, and then the thrusts were coming faster and the tension was building faster. It would soon be over she realised. He was going to come and then he would withdraw and go away. So hurry it up. Hurry, and let it be finished.

She heard a chuckle and a soft whisper murmured, no real hurry is there, and to her horror she felt the thrusts slow down, leaving her on a peak. She was going to have an orgasm, she just knew it and here he was prolonging the agony. Slowly the pressure built inside her, too slowly, but also too quickly. She was lost. Her whole world was this erection moving within her. All she could think of was how big is this thing? It’s completely taken me over.

And then the convulsions started. She felt them racing through her, again and again, lifting her up while she screamed out her orgasm. Slowly she came down, and just sagged forward against the car. Finally it was over. She waited for him to withdraw. She would be out of this stupid car and onto him so fast he wouldn’t have time to run. She’d kill him.

Why was he waiting? Withdraw you creep.

She felt him surging into her again. What is this? Thrusting, thrusting, harder and harder.

Oh. He hasn’t come yet. Just me. This nightmare is going to continue.
Again she felt the world withdrawing from her, leaving her in a place of pure sensation while this man’s baseball bat of a cock repeatedly thrust, thrust, thrusted into her. She waited numbly, not thinking, just feeling, feeling, feeling this wonderful, hateful invasion of her body. Pressure building, and then she felt the splash of molten liquid gushing deep within her, and once again an orgasm ripped through her in all its’ glory, and she felt her muscles clamping down, draining the man’s cock of all its’ contents.

She struggled to the surface of her orgasm, finally getting her brain to kick into gear, waiting for him to pull out and leave her. And waited. And suddenly realised that she could only feel a lassitude down there. No cock. No huge erection. He was gone. She pulled back and out of that damned car and whirled around to see – no-one. He had not only pulled out but done a runner down one of the paths while she was dazed from her orgasm. That bastard!

She slowly pulled up her panties and tidied her clothes. Then after a careful look around reached back into the sports car and snatched up her keys.

What to do. Go home or go to the beach.
She dithered and then some cars started pulling into the carpark.
She glared at them. She knew these cars and the occupants. Friends rolling up just as expected.

Fifteen minutes earlier and she would have been surrounded by happy company and she wouldn’t have been jumped.
Thank God they didn’t come five minutes ago. They would have found me
bent over starkers, with some strangers giant cock jammed up me while he went hell for leather. At least I hope it was a stranger.

I came here to have fun at the beach, Tracy mused, and I’m going to have fun at the beach and the hell with that bastard.

Actually, this could be interesting. Whoever raped me is down there, but he didn’t see my face. All he really saw was my back and bum.
He probably didn’t even take note of what I’m wearing. He would have been concentrating on me, not my clothes, and once I’ve changed into my bathers he won’t even be able to use them for a hint.
He won’t know which of us he raped, or even if I’ve come down to the beach at all. I, on the other hand, will be able to keep my eye out for someone with a fresh bruise on his shin, because I kicked him a beauty.

Yes. Go down, act normal and keep my eyes open. If I can spot him I can do something nasty to him at my leisure. Or, depending on who it is, something nice, because he sure knows how to screw a girl.

And Andy had better be on top form when he gets around to seducing me, because now I’ve something with which to compare his performance.

Ashson
Ashson
8,539 Followers