Tradeshow Adventure

Story Info
A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.
10.2k words
4.66
232.4k
433
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,273 Followers

Author's note: It's been awhile since I published. I want to thank all my fans who wrote me during that time to encourage me to write again. Do respond to all who write me.

As usual please vote, favorite, and comment.

Thank you.

=============================

It was Tuesday morning and my husband and I had finished packing and were heading to the airport. We had a tradeshow to attend in Vegas. Although we're not in the same company we are in the same industry, so, with a little finagling, we managed to both get a free trip to Vegas.

I was supposed to be there. I was in charge of our trade show booth. Setting it up, messaging, staffing, all mine. My husband is a sales rep for his company. Typically sales reps did not fly to conferences, the sales reps from the territory would cover it, but he had scheduled a bunch of meetings with possible customers so he was allowed to go.

This was our three year anniversary and it was a great way to get a lot of the trip paid for. We figured the show was Wednesday thru Friday and we would spend the weekend. We were excited.

I was looking forward to celebrating our anniversary. My husband, Stuart, is a handsome man. 32 years old, 6'1", dark hair, blue eyes. We are not gym rats but we do get there 2-3 times a week. He treats me like a queen and he looks at me with complete adoration. We'd been working hard and getting some time off would do us well.

As we drove to the airport, I thought about the morning. I woke up to a card from Stuart. It was by the coffee pot in the kitchen.

'Karen, 3 years have gone by in a flash. You are the most beautiful woman I know. My best friend, my wife, my partner, my lover. I only wish the world knew how amazing you are.

Here is a small token of my love, it does not do you justice.'

There was a box under the card. I opened it. I saw sparkling on top of black. The sparkling was a diamond and gold pendant. The black was a little black dress for nights out in Vegas.

It was not unusual for Stuart to buy me clothes. He was proud of the way I looked. I am 29, 5'6", 130 lbs. I have curves. I am a 34c. I have honey colored hair down past my shoulders. Stuart loved it when men would check me out. Truthfully I loved it too. It made me feel sexy. If Stuart saw something he thought I'd look good in, he'd buy it. Usually it was a bit shorter or lower cut than I would buy but I loved it. I always felt I should be a bit more conservative now that I was married. Stuart wanted me to dress like we were still out partying at 24. He's my husband. I didn't mind. Plus, as I said, I like the attention.

We had a bit of time before we headed to the airport. Stuart was in the shower. I pulled off the t-shirt I was wearing and stepped into the shower with him.

"Happy anniversary baby," I said.

He took me in his arms and kissed me.

Stuart was a wonderful lover. He knew how to make love, he knew how to fuck, and he knew when to do which. Right now I was somewhere between the two. He kissed me and took his time lathering my body. He softly washed me from head to toe, nibbling on my shoulders, sucking on my nipples, biting my ass, and playing with my pussy as he went.

As I reached fever pitch he turned me around and bent me over. Hanging onto the shower rail I felt him enter me from behind. There is something dirty sexy about being fucked standing up and from behind. I came pretty quickly.

I got on my knees and took him in my mouth, I could still taste my pussy on his cock.

"Come on baby," I coaxed. "Give me that load. Let me get on the plane with a load of cum in my stomach."

That pushed him over the edge. He started to fill my mouth with a huge load. I swallowed as fast as I could but missed some. It hit me in the chin and nose but was quickly washed away by the water.

"Mmmm...", I said. "We better get ready."

We arrived in Vegas and went right to the conference hotel to check in. The room was nice but nothing exceptional. I had to go check on my booth. Stuart had no plans, but his badge wouldn't let him in with me, so I went alone.

I walked the aisles of the show. There must have been 500 vendors. I always liked checking out the creativity of other booths. We had a 10x20 foot space. Our booth was at the end of the aisle. Everything was there. We had four people staffing the booth. Me, John and Keith our two technical marketing guys, and Sean, our marketing admin person who worked for me. The tech guys were in the booth putting everything together. Everything seemed like it was on schedule and working.

Next to us was a 10x10 booth. There was a woman about 40 in the booth setting up. She had a Hispanic look about her. 5'5" maybe 130-140. Lots of curves and a great ass. Long black hair down her back.

I introduced myself. Her name was Lila and she was there manning her booth herself. It was a small company.

I finished up my work in the booth and went in search of my husband. I stopped by Stuart's company booth to see if maybe he got in and was there. He wasn't. The booth was 20x20. I knew there were at least four sales reps and techies manning the booth. Stuart wasn't there. I introduced myself.

One of the sales guys setting up said, "Wow, who knew Stuart had such a hot wife."

It was a little inappropriate, but I didn't mind. I liked the attention. I may have giggled and walked away with a little extra sway in my ass.

I headed to the casino to see if I could find Stuart. I found him at a blackjack table in the the casino.

"Hey baby, all done?" he asked.

"Yeah, all set for tomorrow," I said. "What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Well. It's 5:00. Why don't we get a nap in, and then head out for dinner and some fun?" he replied.

Sounded good to me. I did not have to be in the booth till 10 am so I was up for anything.

Our room was on the 20th floor. I went over to look out the window. Stuart followed me, put his arms around me and kissed my neck. I leaned my head back on his shoulders and purred.

His hands went to my belt buckle.

"What do you think you're doing?" I teased.

"Me?" he answered. "I'm going to fuck my wife overlooking the city."

"Oh? And what makes you think she'll let you?" I asked. I mean, I knew I would, but he's gotta think there's some chance I might say no, even though I never did.

"Because sometimes my wife is a little slut," he answered.

"And you think this is one of those times?" I said as I wiggled my hips to help him pull my jeans and panties down.

"When in Vegas," he replied.

I laughed. "Do you want me to be a Vegas slut?" I answered as I put my hands on the window, bent over, and tilted my ass towards him.

I was wet, jeans and panties around my thighs he entered me easily from behind.

I moaned. I looked out the window. I wondered if anyone could see me, the thought of being watched turned me on.

"God baby," I said. "Can anyone see us?"

"I hope so," he replied.

That sent a gush of electricity to my pussy.

"You'd like it if someone could see your wife being fucked against a window?" I teased.

"Hell, I'd love to see you fucked against a window," he replied.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. For some reason the thought of my husband watching me get fucked against the window turned me on.

Stuart noticed. "Oh? You'd like me to watch you now? You want me to see you with another man? That's pretty slutty. Your husband watching another cock plow his wife's pussy."

As he spoke I felt my orgasm building.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned.

"So you are a little vegas slut," he said.

That was it. I came. "God," I moaned.

Stuart picked me up and threw me on my back on the bed. Jeans and panties still around my thighs I could barely spread my legs. He pushed them straight up and towards my chest lifting my ass off the bed and giving him perfect access to my pussy. His cock slid into my pussy as he fucked me hard.

"That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck your Vegas slut. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me." I came again. "You want to show off your little Vegas slut? Is that what you want?" I could feel his cock expand in me.

"Fuck yes," he moaned as I felt his hot cum shoot inside me.

He fell on top of me. We made out for a bit. We then got up and undressed. We cuddled naked and fell asleep.

It was about 7:00 when we got up. The plan was to get some dinner and go out. We decided to check out Fremont street. We showered and got dressed.

When we go out Stuart likes me to dress sexy. I felt at 29 and a mom, my days of skirts that barely covered my ass were over, but, Stuart loved them, and we were in Vegas. I pulled on a green shirt dress, it belted around the waist and buttoned all the way down the front. I wasn't wearing a bra. I buttoned the two middle buttons and turned to Stuart.

"How many?" I asked.

Stuart reached over and buttoned three more. The top was buttoned just below my breasts. It held the dress so you could not see my nipples but you could see what cleavage I had. I wouldn't call it cleavage, but the space between and swell of my breasts.

The bottom he buttoned to just below my crotch. I was sure that with a breeze or walking I'd flash my panties.

We headed out.

I certainly got my looks walking around Fremont street and Stuart didn't hesitate to point them out. I was enjoying the attention. We hit a couple bars, a couple casinos, and listened to music. Even did a little dancing.

Then we heard someone call Stuart's name. When we spotted them it was some of the guys I saw in Stuart's company's booth. There were 4 of them. Stuart waved and they came over. Stuart started to introduce me. One of the guys stopped him.

"We already know your hot wife Karen," he said.

Stuart looked at me. I explained that I stopped by the booth earlier and introduced myself. Stuart introduced him as Mark. Mark worked with Stuart and was here because he had clients also. When I went by the booth earlier I was in jeans. Right now I was showing a lot of skin. It was obvious the guys noticed. They could barely stop staring at me and I was eating it up. Stuart introduced the rest of the guys. Truthfully I forgot their names as soon as he said them.

Mark then asked, "What are you guys up to?"

We weren't doing anything special and told them. They suggested a bar in a casino that had a band. We were up for it. We followed Mark and crew to the casino. I didn't remember the guys names so I started making up nicknames for them.

There was Mark. He was kind of loud and pushy. Then there was one of the tech guys who was kind of shy. He kept looking at me and blushing every time I caught him checking me out. He stammered almost every time he talked to me. I started thinking about him as blush.

Next there was baldy. Baldy must have been in his mid forties and about 30 lbs overweight. He was very polite to me. He seemed very excited by the opportunity to talk to a pretty girl. I actually liked talking to him.

Last there was the kid. If he was 21 I'd be surprised. He was almost as bad as blush and kept calling me ma'am.

We went out and had a few drinks. Mark kept trying to commandeer my attention, but I spent more time talking to baldy, blush, and the kid. It was so much fun watching them try to avoid checking me out, or at least getting caught. For my part I was having fun and started flashing more skin at them just to see their reactions.

I thought blush would roll over and die when I leaned in close to him, put my hand on his leg, and whispered something to him. The front of my dress fell away and he could see right down it. I'm sure my nipples were clearly visible. He wasn't sure where to look.

Mark didn't miss what happened. "Come tell me a secret," he said.

I couldn't help myself. He was on the other side of the table. I stood up and leaned across the table. He stood up to meet me halfway. When I leaned in everyone at the table could look down my top and see my tits. My nipples were hard. I'm sure in the back my dress had slid up and showed my ass. Knowing I was showing off always excited me, but knowing these guys worked with my husband was even sluttier and made me even wetter.

As he leaned in I whispered in Mark's ear, "That better? Do you like my tits?"

Instead of addressing me he spoke to Stuart, "God your wife has great tits."

Everyone at the table heard him.

"Yeah, she does," Stuart responded. "Tasty too."

Mark and Stuart laughed. Blush, baldy and the kid joined in cautiously.

Mark got bolder. "Are we going to get to see more of that ass too?" he asked.

I'm not sure he was asking me or Stuart. Stuart responded, "She does have a great ass.

Mark started asking me, "Come on Karen. We wanna see that great ass."

I laughed it off a few times. I basically put it back on Mark. "Seems like you're the only one asking," I teased. "No one else here is asking, so I doubt they want to see it."

After a couple rounds like this blush barely whispered, "I do."

The idea that blush got brave enough to ask to see my ass sent a wave of wetness to my pussy. I looked around. With the guys standing around me I turned my back to them. I was looking right into Stuart' eyes. I pulled my dress up to my waist and let them see my ass. I didn't just flash it. I held my dress there for a minute. Long enough for a group of guys going by to see what I was doing and let loose a bunch of cat calls. The idea of these strangers seeing my ass turned me on. I had an urge to flash them my tits. I watched Stuart's eyes. He was smiling at me.

We went to a few more bars. There was dancing at some. Mark would ask me to dance. He'd always ask Stuart first. Stuart didn't mind. I know that as I danced I flashed my panties a bit. I noticed the men and women around me looking as well as Mark. I was getting all hot and bothered.

Finally it was time to head home. After all, I did have to work the next day and, truth be told, I was horny as hell and wanted to be fucked. We were all staying at the conference hotel. As soon as we got in the elevator I started making out with Stuart. Mark and baldy were on the same elevator.

"Oh my god Stuart, that was so much fun," I said in front of them. "Get me back to our room. I'm horny as hell."

"You're just horny because you were flashing these guys all night," Stuart said. Right in front of them. I just kissed him harder.

I felt Stuart's Hand slide under my dress. As he kissed me he pulled up the back showing my thong covered ass to Mark and Baldy.

"That better?" he teased.

I moaned into his mouth and kissed him harder.

We got off at our floor. I got out of the elevator before Stuart. As I headed to my room I had a dirty idea. I undid the belt of my dress and dropped it to the floor. Stuart stopped and picked it up. As I walked I unbuttoned the dress. I let it slide off my shoulders to the ground. Again Stuart stopped to pick it up. Now I was walking down the hall in just my thong and heels. I was feeling naughty, slutty, I wondered what would happen if someone came into the hall and saw me.

As I reached our door I slid my thong down over my hips and stepped out of it . I leaned against the outside of our door, arms above my head. One leg bent. I then slid one hand down to my pussy and started playing with my clit.

Stuart reached the door and opened it. Standing in the doorway I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again. Then I turned and walked towards the bed. I got on my knees at the end of the bed and put my chest down on the mattress.

With my ass high and pussy exposed I breathed, "Fuck me."

Stuart didn't have to be asked twice. He got behind me and drove his cock into me.

"Umpphh...," I grunted as his cock hit bottom. I was so fucking wet I could not believe it. He started fucking me.

"Wow, why is my little slut so wet?" He said.

I moaned

"Did you like showing off?"

I moaned again.

"You do realize those are people I work with," he chided as he jammed his cock into me. "Now my co workers have seen your tits and ass. They probably think my wife's a slut. Is that what you wanted?"

I was loving it. The truth was, the idea of someone I know, knowing I was a slut was a huge turn on. I kept my desires to myself, but secretly I wanted people to see who I was.

He went on, "I could tell by the way he was looking at you that Mark wanted to fuck this pussy. I bet he was thinking cunt. Guys think sluts have cunts, not pussies."

"God yes," I breathed.

Stuart kept pumping my pussy, I mean, cunt. He was fucking me hard. I was asking it and pushing back with each thrust.

"So did you like showing off?" Stuart asked.

I moaned.

"Did you?" he continued.

I moaned again.

Stuart stopped fucking me. He held the tip of cock just at the entrance to my cunt. Just holding the lips open. I whimpered and tried to push back and get him to fill me up again. He moved so I couldn't and kept his cock head just spreading my lips.

"Did you?" he asked again.

"Yes," I hissed

"I bet you wanted to take off your panties and show them," he continued.

It was like a dam burst.

"Fuck yes," I moaned. " I loved showing off."

He rammed his cock back into me and started fucking me again. Hard.

"I loved it," I continued. "Those eyes looking at me with lust. Mmmmphhhh... fuck me. Wanting to fuck me," I moaned. "They wanted to see more," I panted. "I wanted to just stand there naked. Knowing that they knew you made it even hotter. Someone who knows me finding out I can be a slut."

Recounting how I felt. Picturing the way they looked at me. My orgasm built. God, I felt it in my toes. It radiated my entire body.

"Oh my fucking god," I moaned as it washed over me.

Now I wanted Stuart's cum.

"Cum on baby. Cum for your little slut." I wiggled my ass. "Give it to me. You know I love it. Where do you want to cum? In my cunt? On my ass? Face? Anywhere, just cum for me."

That was it for Stuart. He pulled out of my pussy and sprayed his cum all over my ass and back. I could feel the hot cum splash against my skin. I came one more time.

We cleaned up and went to bed. The next day was the first day of the conference.

I manned my booth around 9:30. John , Keith, and Sean were already there. Normally when I work the booth I wear Khakis and a tucked in polo shirt. Today I was feeling flirty. I put on a untucked medium polo shirt that came down just below my ass and a khaki skirt I'd brought. The skirt wasn't too short but it was above the knee.

Lila was in the booth next to me. She was in typical khakis and polo shirt.

"You look nice," she said. We chatted a bit and chatted when it was slow.

The day was typical booth duty. Slow while the sessions were going on, busy between sessions. The guys from Stuart's company would come by every once in awhile and say hi and chat with me. I introduced them to Lila. Mark may have been a bit mouthier than the rest. At one point he asked Sean what it was like having such a hot boss. I thought it was kind of funny watching Sean try and stammer through an answer.

"She looks nice," Mark said to Keith, "but you should have seen what she was wearing last night. All I can say is this girl's got legs." He laughed and went on his way.

After that I noticed Sean, as well as John and Keith, kept checking me out. I decided to have a little fun and pulled the waist of my skirt up so I was showing more leg. It got me a lot of attention. A lot of people would come by and hang around the booth.

On top of that I would go behind the display and bend over straight legged to pick something up. A couple times I got down on my hands and knees with my ass in the air, to pull something out from under the table. I was making myself wet letting the guys check me out and being so naughty in front of my co workers. Especially one who worked for me.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,273 Followers