"Tradimento" - Italian for Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then started out with some happy horseshit about always loving me and that she just loved Piero in addition and that her heart was big enough for both of us. She realized that we were past the point of reconciliation but just wanted to get things off her chest. As she was talking to me she was holding a swab up; obviously she was going to force a DNA sample from me.

It really irritated her that I made no verbal response whatsoever to anything that she said; I refused to even acknowledge her presence, trying my best to avoid all eye contact. Fortunately, as she was about to have her two goons pry my mouth open for a DNA swab there was a response to my panic button. The security company had called the police and three cops – with guns drawn – barged into the house. They found me tied up, and one of the miscreants had an illegal weapon in his pants pocket.

I explained the situation as the cops held the three of them at gunpoint. The cops ignored Laura's plea to simply let them go – they meant no harm – and they arrested the three of them.

The little kidnapping event didn't play well with the judge in our divorce proceedings. After she let it be known that if she had to rule it would be REALLY bad for Laura, I got the division of assets and other considerations set forth above.

The criminal court took pity on Laura since it was her first offense. She got a two year suspended sentence, and a $10,000 fine (which was from her share alone of the marital assets). The two guys didn't fare as well because they had shady histories. One got a year in prison before parole was possible, and the one with the illegal weapon got five years before parole was possible.

****************

Part IV of my plan did not end when the divorce was final, although I will not admit here or anywhere else that I had anything to do with it. "Just Karma" is what I always respond when asked about it.

Eighteen months after the divorce was final, I was on a cruise of the Caribbean with a thirty two year old hot little divorcee who loved to be treated right and richly, and who loved to fuck even more. She looked too much like Laura at that age, and was too hot-blooded, for me to look for a permanent relationship with her, but she was fun to be with even though she wore me out fucking.

While I was fucking on the cruise Laura's apartment was broken into while she was at work. The place was trashed. Somethings were stolen, including the second most provocative and valuable Romano photo of Laura (the most valuable and provocative one she loaned on a long term basis to an art gallery, so it wasn't in her apartment). More things were destroyed than stolen, however, including seven of the other eight remaining Romano photos, and all of the family photo albums (all except the two earliest ones).

Of course I was a suspect when I got back. Obviously I couldn't have done it myself since I was on a boat two thousand miles away, but Laura insisted to the cops that I paid someone to do it.

When the cops approached me as soon as they started asking questions indicating that I was a suspect I refused to talk to them and got a criminal attorney. After searching my phone and financial records – which of course did not include the two cashed-out bearer bonds that were never part of the divorce estate – they could find no indication that I could have paid anyone to do it, nor was there any association that they could find with anyone who was capable of doing what had been done.

I got the distinct impression that six months after their initial contact with me that the cops for all practical purposes gave up even though I'm sure that Laura kept pestering them. Once the statute of limitations expired I threw a party.

My "It's all finally over" party was attended mostly by friends. My parents were no longer alive, but my brother, his wife, my two nephews, my new love interest – Melody (a widower my age) – Melody's two adult children, and Grace, her husband, and my granddaughter were there.

I then had, and now have, no relationship with Angela. I wasn't invited to her wedding and wouldn't have gone even if invited. I did hear from Grace that Angela's husband caught her cheating, however, and she is in the early stages of divorce proceedings.

Grace was given an ultimatum by Laura – either cut all ties with me, or her. To everyone's surprise – including mine – she chose me, probably because she was convinced that Laura was – as I had represented – a pathological liar. Even more importantly Grace realized how horrible it was that her mother threw her relationship with her paramour in her daughter's faces, and had them lie to cover up her cheating. Grace didn't want her children exposed to that attitude.

Only one thing has caused friction between Grace and I in the last five years. I told her the truth about the DNA testing. She was mad at me at first, but forgave me – just like I forgave her for her duplicity over the years – and was actually very happy that I was her biological father (I had another DNA test done to prove it) in addition to her practical one.

I do believe that Laura has moved to Chicago – but I don't know for sure, and even more importantly don't give a shit.