Trading Partners Ch. 01: A and D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Avery took a quick shower, he almost was lifted out of his depression and his doubts. Almost. He barely made it to his first meeting of the day on time, and someone else had to go out to get his Starbucks coffee for him. Still, he took the day on a high, feeling that a burden had been lifted from his shoulders, which was only deflated—and then only a bit—when he came home to a cold and empty apartment.

The painting that never had been hung was gone—which was rather a relief. But Dominick's closet was empty too, which Avery took more as symbolic of a downturn in his life. He went to bed alone. And he masturbated alone, thinking alternately of Logan and Lawrence fucking Dominick and Kelsey. Arousing enough for him to ejaculate but somehow not satisfying—because no matter how he tried to force the images, he never was able to picture himself as a participant in the fantasies. All trading partners, but no longer including him.