Trading Pussy for Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into my office, closing the door behind him. "If you aren't gonna come to me, then I guess I'll have to come over to you." He gave his crotch a firm squeeze and I noticed a large wet spot of pre-cum soaking through the thin wool material. "Been watching for that tight piece of ass over at the gym. Looks like you've been avoiding me. I don't think you fully understand; your ass is mine now, and I'll take it when and where I want it."

"But this is my office," I exclaimed. "What if somebody sees you here?"

"It's late. Nobody's around. Besides I need some ass, so I don't really give a shit. Based on the look in your eyes, looks like you need some cock."

"Make sure the door is locked," I implored.

"All set, Mr. Franklin," he chuckled. "Now get out of that goddamn suit and get down on your fucking knees, bitch."

He was casually rubbing the growing bulge in his pants, and I admit I was completely mesmerized. I wanted his cock and I wanted it now. I stripped down in record time and fell to my knees.

"I knew you could be a good little bitch," he smirked. "Now put your hands behind your back."

I was already completely at his mercy, so I did as told. He pulled a plastic zip cord from his utility belt and restrained my wrists behind my back. I was now completely helpless. If my boss walked in, I was totally screwed.

He then walked over and turned the computer screen towards me, activating the webcam. There I was on the 23" monitor, naked, on my knees, my arms restrained behind me. He pushed the record button then returned.

"I want you to have some photographic evidence of our encounter," he laughed. "I'm also streaming it to my e-mail, so I'll have a little movie to enjoy late at night when I'm keeping your precious office building safe and secure."

As he nuzzled his crotch up against my face, I immediately lost interest in the webcam, focusing only on the huge bulge he was teasing me with.

"Use your teeth, bitch, and unzip my pants."

I struggled with the zipper, but finally got it down.

"Now use your mouth and fish out my cock."

It took several minutes, but I finally got the giant rod freed from the confines of his trousers. As it sprung free, it whacked lewdly against my cheek.

"Nice," he moaned. "Now get to fucking work."

He proceeded to fuck my throat raw as I struggled to take his horse dick. He showed no mercy as he rammed his dick repeatedly down my throat, taking a break only periodically to order me to suck and lick his hairy nuts. When his cock was fully erect, he yanked me to my feet and bent me over my desk.

"Hope you got my dick nice and slippery, cause I ain't got no lube this time," he grunted as he rearranged the webcam to capture the new angle.

Grabbing my hips, he lined his spear up to my tight hole and with one mighty push, penetrated my only recently recovered sphincter.

I let out a loud yelp as he pushed deep inside my ass. As he started to fuck me in earnest, a knock on my office door startled me.

"Mr. Franklin, are you OK in there?" It was one of the female associates. She must have been working late as well. "I thought I heard a scream."

Forcing myself to remain calm, and grateful that Raj truly had locked the door, I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm. "I'm on a conference call with our foreign office," I replied. "Everything is fine."

The bastard Raj didn't stop fucking my ass even as I tried to calm the associate. I hoped she couldn't hear the sloppy sounds emitting from my fucked hole as he continued to pin me against the desk with his deep and powerful strokes.

"You sure everything is OK? Sounds like you are out of breath."

"I was just doing some situps," I offered, trying to keep my breathing even.

"If you say so, Mr. Franklin. Sorry to bother you," she said.

"Maybe we should invite her in to join the fun," Raj smirked. "Bet she'd love to see the boss getting plowed like a bitch in heat."

Rather than get defensive, I actually felt a pang of jealousy. I wanted his big dick all to myself, and no way was I going to share it with that little hussy from Marketing.

Raj fucked me hard for what seemed like an hour before I felt his erection swell and begin to pulse. My arms ached from being pinned behind me and my pelvis was bruised and battered from being repeatedly driven into the wooden desk.

"Where do you want this load, bitch?" he asked.

"In my mouth," I begged. "Feed me your load, please."

"Thought so," he laughed, as he pulled his giant tool from my tattered hole.

I collapsed onto the floor, at his feet, and took the bulbous head of his powerful shaft into my mouth. Within seconds, he unleashed a huge torrent of man cream. I struggled to swallow every drop, nearly drowning in the process.

With his jizz dripping down my chin, he reached over and turned off the webcam recorder. He quickly pulled up his trousers, reached into the desk, and tossed me a pair of scissors.

"I'm sure you can figure out how to cut that zipcord," he laughed as he headed for the door. "If not, I'm sure your little girlfriend out there can help you."

Leaving the door wide open, he exited. I quickly bent over and snatched up the scissors, eager to free myself before somebody else ventured by my office.

I nearly had a heart attack when he popped his head back around the door jamb, "And I expect I'll see you regularly back over at the gym, unless you want a repeat performance of tonight."

Needless to say, I resumed my regular night time workouts. I was quickly learning that Raj had me by the shorthairs. And in all honesty, I didn't mind. When I wasn't choking on his huge rod or getting torn in two by his ruthless fucks, I was dreaming about them.

A couple weeks later, I was working late again when my phone rang.

"Get down to the security desk bitch," Raj commanded. "I've got something I want to show you."

I found Raj sitting behind the big desk, watching the fuck video he had made in my office.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked.

"Come around to this side of the desk," he instructed.

Raj had his pants unzipped and he was jerking his long shaft as he watched the video.

"Strip down, Mr. Franklin, my little bitch," he ordered. "And get down under the desk. I want you to blow me while I do my job."

I started to protest. I had a big presentation to finish upstairs and I had no desire to get caught here in the lobby with a man's cock down my throat by any of my fellow workmates.

"Don't be such a baby," he laughed. "Nobody is gonna see you under the desk."

I wanted his cum badly, so I quickly stripped, stuffed my clothes under the desk, and climbed down. He wheeled his chair closer, presenting his magnificent tool.

I went to work like a man possessed, the subtle moans from Raj reassuring me that my cocksucking skills were indeed improving. He grabbed my head and forced his length down my throat, giving me a solid face fucking.

As I sucked his tool, I heard the front door open.

"Good evening, Mrs. Jackson," Raj said.

Mrs. Jackson, I thought, horrified. Was that my bosses wife standing on the other side of the desk? I stopped sucking, trying not to make a sound.

"Hello Raj," she said. "I'm here to pick up my husband. His car is in the shop."

"I'll call him," Raj replied.

As Raj dialed the phone, he reached under the desk and gave my face a wet whack with his enormous boner, before grabbing my hair and forcing me back down onto his lubed shaft.

"Your wife is here to pick you up sir," Raj spoke into the phone.

"He'll be down in 5 minutes, Mrs. Jackson," Raj relayed.

For the next 5 minutes, I sucked Raj off as he carried on a conversation with my boss' wife. Luckily the music playing over the intercom system drowned out the sloppy noises of me slurping down Raj's penis.

She flirted endlessly with my tormentor.

"So, Raj, any luck with the ladies lately?" she chuckled.

"Oh, I do OK," he replied.

"I bet you do," she said.

"Fact is, I've got a date tonight," he said.

"Well, good luck," she sighed.

"I don't think I'll need any luck," he chuckled. "This one is way into me and just can't get enough of old Raj."

Even as he finished his sentence, Raj thrust his boner deep into my throat, catching me offguard and making me gag.

"You should see a doctor about that cough, Raj," Mrs. Jackson exclaimed, obviously thinking he had made the choking sound. "Sounds like you've got something stuck deep down your throat."

If she only knew, I thought to myself as I tried to control the gag.

Mr. Jackson finally appeared. "Hey Raj, if you see that slacker Franklin, tell him I need that presentation first thing in the morning. I couldn't find him in the office. He better be working on it right now."

"Sure thing Mr. Jackson. Something tells me he's working on a big project even as we speak," Raj chuckled as he reached under the desk and gave my face a light slap.

The Jacksons left, none the wiser that I was under the desk servicing the security guard.

I doubled my efforts and was rewarded with a huge load of warm cream that I gobbled up. As I got dressed, ready to return to my office and pump out the presentation, Raj gave me a hard whack on the bottom.

"Good job bitch," he laughed. "Next time, I might let Mrs. Jackson watch. I bet she would get off knowing one of her husband's employees was a cock-craving little slut."

A cock-craving slut, that is exactly what I had become. Even as I sat back at my desk upstairs, it was images of Raj's impressive cock that I fantasized about as I jerked off, already eager for the next summons to service the security guard.

12