Trailer Park Tales 03: Amber

Story Info
Busty Amber, her mom, and her grandpa celebrate her birthday.
9k words
4.65
75.5k
112

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,535 Followers

Trailer Park Tales is a series of stand-alone short stories that will feature large breasted women having sex with big dicked men, some of whom they'll be related to. They're very light on plot and more about the sex. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the others to enjoy themselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Ahhhh God -- fuck me! Uuuhhnnnn -- fuck me hard!"

Amber grinned sleepily as she woke gently, her mother's voice waking her from the next room. She rolled over on to her other side, her huge tits moving beneath her tight T-shirt -- although every T-shirt she wore was tight thanks to her massive rack.

"Uuhhhnnnn yeaaaahhhh -- gimme that cock!" her mother cried, obviously getting a damn good fucking. "Fuck -- uuhnnnnn -- giant -- fucking -- cock!"

Amber wondered which of her mother's many boyfriends it was. When she'd gone to bed, it had only been her and her mother in the trailer so someone must have called over late. She half opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock on her bedside cabinet: 03:52.

"Uuhhh -- fuck -- gonna cum? Huh?" her mother groaned. "Cum on my tits, baby -- uuuhhnnn fuuuuuuck yeaahhhhhhh -- cum on my big fucking tits! Yes! Yes! Aaahhhh -- so much fucking cum!"

Amber pictured her mother on her knees taking a big load over her tits -- her mother, Jade, was as big up top as her daughter which was just the first thing Amber had inherited from her. Both natural blondes, they were the epitome of slim and stacked, their enormous jugs seeming out of place on their slim frames. Jade's butt was a little bigger and a little fuller than Amber's, but it was still firm from the hours she'd spent at the gym in town, or dancing at Slick Wills. They could easily pass as sisters, Jade's green eyes the only real difference from Amber's blue.

Jade had brought her daughter up to embrace her body and her sexuality and not to care when others tried to hurt her by calling her easy or a slut. They both loved sex with whomever they wanted to fuck with and it was easy for Amber to picture her mother's tits being covered in cum as she'd seen it happen on more than one occasion.

They'd never fooled around with each other -- though Amber thought both of them had been more than a little tempted -- but they'd had sex in the same room at the same time, usually at the end of a party, on plenty of occasions. Only a month or so before, Amber had watched her mother being spit roasted by two well hung guys before they'd both shot their loads over her tits, something which both Jade and Amber loved. She could still remember the smile on her mother's face as Jade had licked the hot spunk from her mounds, looking at Amber the whole time.

With that thought in mind -- and with the noises from her mother's room having died down -- Amber turned over again and went back to sleep.

After all, it was her birthday tomorrow.

† † † † †

"Grandpa!" Amber squealed as she walked into the kitchen area the next morning.

She rushed over to the older man who sat at the breakfast table and jumped into his lap, putting her arms around his neck and hugging him, her huge tits squashing against his muscular chest. Her grandfather was in his late fifties but looked after himself and had a fit, trim body that most men half his age would kill for. His short cropped silver hair didn't make him look old -- instead, he looked rugged.

"There's my little birthday girl," he said as Amber straightened up in his lap. He looked down at her chest that was pushing out the front of her T-shirt. "Although I haven't been able to call you little for a good few years, now." He reached behind her and bunched the loose folds of her T-shirt in his hand, pulling the front even tighter around her big orbs. "Damn, Jade, what are you feeding this girl? She's almost bigger than you."

"Grandpa!" Amber said, playfully swatting at his arm in protest, at the same time arching her back and thrusting her tits out even further. "You're such a dirty old man! Mom, tell him to stop!"

Jade looked over at them from the stove where she was stirring some eggs. Like Amber, she wore a T-shirt that struggled to contain her bust, along with a pair of skin tight yoga pants that clung to her trim legs and firm, round butt.

"I think we both know it's too late to stop your Grandpa from doing what he wants," Jade said. She placed the spoon to one side and walked over to them, hugging her daughter, Grandpa grinning as he watched their impressive mounds push against each other. "Happy birthday, darling," she said, kissing Amber lightly on the lips, staring into her blue eyes as she did.

For the briefest of moments, Amber thought she felt her mother's lips part -- but then she stood back up and returned to the stove.

"When did you get in, Grandpa?" Amber asked. "I thought you weren't arriving till later."

"I got an earlier flight, princess. Got me here a few hours ago so I could be here for the whole of your birthday."

"Awww, thanks, Grandpa," Amber said. She glanced down, noting that he hadn't let go of her T-shirt, the thin cotton still outlining her big boobs, her slightly stiff nipples just poking out a little. Grandpa followed her gaze and blatantly stared at her chest before looking up at her and smiling. She squirmed a little in his lap and unless she was mistaken, felt a very noticeable lump beneath her butt.

"Would you like the first of your presents?" Grandpa asked. With his free hand, he reached over to a brightly wrapped box sat on the table and handed it to her. "Just a little something to start the day," he said.

Amber opened the box and pulled out a new short sleeved top, a zipper running from the neckline to halfway down the front. It was dark blue and, pinned to the front on one side, was a badge that read Birthday Girl.

"Thanks, Grandpa, it's lovely," Amber said, holding it up. "Look, mom," she said, turning it round so Jade could see.

"Something tells me your Grandpa's going to be spoiling you today, young lady," her mom laughed.

"Try it on for me, princess," Grandpa said. "Let me make sure it fits."

"Okay, be right back," Amber said, Grandpa letting go of her T-shirt, and stood up.

"Why not try it on here?" Grandpa said. "Just turn around -- I won't look."

Amber looked over at her mom who smiled and nodded.

"Go ahead," Jade said. "Breakfast is almost ready so no point in running to your room and coming back."

"Okay, then," Amber said with a laugh. She stood in the middle of the kitchen, her back to her Grandpa, facing Jade who smiled and watched. Amber handed her mother her new top before grasping the bottom of her T-shirt and, glancing back over at her Grandpa who -- she wasn't surprised to find -- was looking, slowly took it off. Her Grandpa watched as her tiny waist and smooth back were exposed before, as she pulled the T off, the wide, ballooning sides of her huge tits became visible.

Amber giggled and looked over her shoulder at him as she dropped her T-shirt, one arm struggling to hide as much of her breasts as she could. She reached out and took her new top from her mother who -- she noticed -- was staring at her huge mounds as eagerly as any of her lovers had done. She pulled the top over her head, the snug fit making the material cling to her round melons before the elasticated hem cinched it in as close to her firm belly as it could. Amber pulled the zipper up to the neckline, making the top even tighter across her tits, and turned to her Grandpa.

"What do you think, Grandpa?" she asked, hands behind her back, her massive jugs pointing at him.

"Hmmm, not bad," he said with a frown. "Jade? Help her out there?" he said.

Jade stepped over to her daughter and, staring into her eyes, took hold of the zipper and pulled it down. Amber's huge tits instantly bulged out of the top, her deep cleavage revealed inch by inch as her mother slowly unzipped her top all the way. She turned to Grandpa.

"How's that, Daddy?" she asked him, making Amber raise her eyebrows -- she'd never heard her mother call him Daddy before.

"That's perfect," Grandpa said, staring at Amber's cleavage and the pale inner slopes of her breasts.

"Your Grandpa's kinda fussy about how his girls dress," Jade said, returning to the stove.

"His girls?" Amber asked, looking from Grandpa to Jade and back.

"Your mom will explain a bit later, when we take you out for your birthday," Grandpa said. "Meantime, come sit back with me again."

Amber sauntered over and sat back on his lap, his arms going around her waist this time, pulling her close as he stared at the expanse of tit flesh on display in front of him. She flicked her long blonde hair out of the way, giving him an unobstructed view.

"So you like the way this looks on me now, Grandpa?" Amber asked.

"Princess, it's just perfect," he said.

He shifted in his chair and she swore she could feel something long and thick beneath her thighs, running down his own leg.

She playfully patted him on the arm again. "You're such a perv, Grandpa," she said with a laugh.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, princess," he said, laughing back. "But maybe you'll find out a bit later, huh?" he added quietly.

"Breakfast is ready," Jade said, bringing a plate of scrambled eggs and toast over to the table. "Amber, honey, come sit here," she said, indicating the chair opposite Grandpa.

Amber did as she was told, sat down and, as the three of them talked and Amber opened birthday cards while eating, she was more than aware of her Grandpa's gaze -- and that of her mother -- drifting down to the huge amount of cleavage she was showing.

Today was turning out to be more fun than she'd hoped for.

† † † † †

"I think I should wear my new top, mom," Amber said a little later as she walked into her mother's bedroom. "But the cups of pretty much every bra poke out the top if it's unzipped all the way."

She tugged at the lacy cups of her bra which, sure enough, were visible with the zipper pulled all the way down.

"Easy solution, darling," her mom said with a smile. "Don't wear a bra. I'm not."

Amber looked at her mother who wore a sleeveless, pale green top similar to Amber's with a zipper running from the neck to about midway. She'd left it unzipped, her huge tits bulging from the gap, revealing her deep cleavage and impressive frontage. The top finished an inch or two above the low slung, black hipster pants she wore, the bright green, thin straps of her G-string panties clearly visible as they snaked out from her pants and over her hips.

"Wow, mom -- you look like you're heading out to a party, not going shopping with me and Grandpa."

Jade shrugged. "Your Grandpa likes this look," she said. "And I think he'd like you to look the same." She pointed to another gift wrapped box that sat on her bed which, when Amber opened it, revealed an identical pair of black hipster pants and a G-string in electric blue.

"So Grandpa chooses our underwear?" Amber asked with a grin.

Jade laughed. "He knows what he likes to see his girls in," she said. "Why don't you get out of those jeans and try these on?"

"Shall I go to my room," Amber asked quietly with a smile. "Or shall I get changed here?"

"You don't have anything I haven't seen before," Jade said, looking her busty daughter up and down. "May as well get changed right here."

"Why, mom," Amber said, unsnapping the button on her jeans and slowly unzipping the fly, staring at Jade. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd want to see me getting undressed."

Jade laughed but didn't deny it, instead watching intently as Amber pushed her skin tight jeans down her thighs, along with her plain white panties. She stepped out of them and tossed them aside, standing with her hands on her hips, her bald pussy lips visible, along with the neatly trimmed landing strip of pale blonde hair above. Mother and daughter looked at each other for a moment before Amber pulled her new top off, over her head. She reached behind herself and unclasped her white, lacy bra, slowly sliding the straps down her arm before letting it fall to the floor, leaving her naked in front of her mother, her enormous jugs sitting high and firm on her chest.

"My, my," Jade said quietly, looking at Amber's nakedness. "You really have grown up, haven't you?"

"I take after you, mom, you know that," Amber said. She cupped her huge tits under the pretence of rubbing them after removing her tight bra, squeezing the firm mounds. "Wasn't just these I got from you," she said with a smile. "I got your horniness, too."

"Mmmm, I know, darling. I've enjoyed watching you getting fucked in the past," Jade said. "And I hope I'll see it again -- real soon."

Amber stared at her mother for a moment, noting her large nipples poking through her top.

She reached for the blue G-string and slowly slipped it on before pulling the skin tight hipsters on as well. The waistband came up to her hips, allowing the straps of her underwear to remain visible, just like her mom's. She pulled her new top back on, this time leaving the zipper undone all the way, her deep cleavage on full display, again just like her mother's.

"Your Grandpa is going to love this," Jade said, stepping over and slipping an arm around Amber's waist, turning them both so they looked in the full length mirror beside the wardrobe. "We look just like sisters, don't you think?"

"Sure mom," Amber said with a laugh as they looked at their reflections. "A pair of big titted, slutty sisters."

She turned and made to kiss her mother on the cheek, but Jade turned at the same time, the pair of them kissing on the lips. They moved apart and looked at each other for a moment before Amber leaned back in, both of them opening their lips a little and kissing deliberately and slowly. Amber parted her lips and slipped her tongue out, running it over her mother's lips a second before Jade did the same. They sighed as they locked lips, tongues moving over each other and into their mouths, both of them staring at each other the whole time.

"Wow," Amber said as she moved back a little.

"That was a pretty big step, darling," Jade said. "You okay with that?"

"Definitely," Amber said. "I've wanted to kiss you like that for a long time."

Jade smiled. "Me too." They kissed again, slower this time, Jade sticking her tongue out and letting Amber suck on it gently. "Mmmmm, tell me something," she said. "Would you kiss me like that with your Grandpa watching?"

Amber raised her eyebrows. "Let me guess -- Grandpa likes to watch his girls kiss?"

"Kissing," Jade said, "and lots more than that -- if you're interested."

Amber looked at her mother. "What's going to happen today, mom?" she asked.

"Anything you want, darling," Jade said, leaning in and kissing her again. "After all, it is your birthday."

† † † † †

An hour later, the three of them walked into an adult store in the nearby city, Amber staring in amazement at the covers of DVDs and magazines showing women being fucked by varying numbers of men. There were a number of other customers in the shop, all of them staring at Amber and Jade. As her Grandpa spoke with the guy at the counter, Amber asked her mother what they were doing here.

"We're just going to get some new lingerie for you, darling," Jade said. "They do a nice range in the back."

Jade led Amber into the rear of the store and, sure enough, there was a number of racks holding corsets, bras, stockings and thongs.

"What do you think?" Jade asked her, holding up a couple of bra and G-string combinations in black. "Think we'd look good in these?"

"Hell yeah," Amber laughed.

"Mmm, me too." Jade nodded over to the back of the store where a curtain hung. "Let's go try them on."

"What about Grandpa?" Amber asked.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll catch us up in a moment." Jade took her hand and walked back with her toward the curtain, pulling it aside and stepping in with her daughter. The area was snug but could comfortably fit them both. Without a second's hesitation, Jade stripped off in front of Amber, and quickly pulled on the lingerie. "Come on, darling, hurry up," she said.

Amber shrugged -- they'd been naked in front of each other plenty of times before -- and did as her mother had, pulling her new zippered top off her huge tits, then slipping off her hipsters and G-string, swapping them for the lacy bra and thong her mother had found.

"What do you think?" Amber asked her mom, standing in front of her, hands on her hips, Jade looking like a mirror image of her.

"I think you both look perfect," Grandpa said as he eased the curtain aside and stared at them both, leaning against the door frame.

"Grandpa!" Amber squealed. "I don't think you should be looking!" she said but made no attempt to cover up.

"Just wanted to give you my opinion," he said with a big smile, looking them both up and down. "I have a keen interest in what my girls wear."

"Yeah, mom mentioned that," Amber said, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder, letting him get a good look of her huge mounds packed into her bra. "So am I one of your girls now?"

Grandpa laughed. "Oh, you're getting there, princess," he said. "But it's more than just what you're wearing, isn't that right, Jade?"

"That's right, darling," she said to Amber. "Remember what I said to you earlier?"

"I think so," Amber said, turning to her mother and pulling her close. Her enormous tits squashed up against her mother's as they wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed, gently at first before opening their mouths, their tongues sliding over each other, deep into each other's mouths or pulling back and licking one another, putting on a show for Grandpa.

Amber slid one hand down her mother's back and grasped at her firm ass cheeks, while the other slid up and around, cupping a handful of her huge tits. Encouraged, Jade did the same, the pair of them kissing and occasionally glancing over at Grandpa as they groped and made out with each other.

"That's my girls," he said proudly as he watched them.

"Show me what else Grandpa likes watching his girls do," Amber whispered into her mother's ear.

Jade grinned and moved back a little, looking from Amber to Grandpa and back, before slowly reaching up and peeling down the cups of her daughter's lacy bra.

"That's it," Grandpa said.

Jade leaned down and licked the tops of her daughter's huge jugs, swirling her tongue into her cleavage before sucking on her hard, stiff nipples.

"Oh, mom -- fuuuuuck -- that feels good," Amber sighed as she watched her mother move from one nipple to the other. She looked over to the doorway. "This what you like watching -- mmmmm -- your girls do, Grandpa?"

"Sure is, princess," he said, "and me and your mom been hoping you'd be into this."

"Oh, I'm into this," Amber sighed as her mother stood up and kissed her. Amber pulled her mom's bra down and returned the favour, licking all over her mom's huge mounds before sucking hard on her nipples. "This and much, much more."

"That's good to hear, as I got you both a little something," Grandpa said, bringing his hand from behind his back. He held up two large, bright red, brand new butt plugs. "Your momma might have mentioned you're not a stranger to a bit of backdoor action, princess. Is that right?"

"Mom?" Amber said with a smile. "You been telling Grandpa all my dirty secrets?"

"Sure have, darling," Jade said, sighing as her daughter sucked on her nipples. "Hand me one of those, would you, Daddy?" she said to her father who gave her one of the butt plugs. She moved Amber back and turned around, holding the plug out to her as she looked back over her shoulder. "Amber, darling? Would you like to find somewhere to put this?"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,535 Followers