Trailer Sex

Story Info
He meets at a trailer for some fun.
1k words
3.92
37.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been checking out the gay chat sites, when I met a guy named Ryan. He said he wanted companionship and was a half hour from where I live. He gave me his address and I drove over to his place. It ended up it was a trailer out in a rural part of the country. I pulled in and was met at the door by Ryan.

Ryan turned out to be a sexy guy. He was tall and thin and he kissed me as I entered his place. Ryan then led me back to his bedroom and we both stripped our clothes off. Ryan had me lie back and then he went down on me with his mouth. My friend was really horny and he was sucking my dick down all the way to the root.

I can tell you it didn't take much to get me hard. Ryan got me so worked up and then he crawled over top of me and was right above my cock. I had never had anal sex up to this point and there was no stopping my lover. He sunk down on my bare cock and I took him all the way into his bottom.

Ryan just kept slamming down on my pecker. He was also crying out for me to take him and fuck his hole. I had never been in this position before, but I brought my ass up and filled his ass with my cock. We got into it and Ryan rode me, milking my dick with his tight muscles. I tried with all my might, but I couldn't hold out.

I started to blow my hot load deep into Ryan's asshole. When he felt me release he just went wild and slammed down harder onto my erection. I think this just made me cum even harder. After a few minutes of this Ryan pulled off and my hot load started to leak from his ass. Ryan then ran to the bathroom and returned shortly after that.

My lover then had me get up and Ryan got onto all fours on the bed. I wasn't sure I could do it again so quickly, but there was Ryan's wet hole staring at me. I stroked my prick a few times and got hard for him again. I then got onto the bed and slid in behind my lover.

I pushed my mushroom to his hole and entered him once more. Ryan's ass was so lubed up I slid into him with ease. We went at it once more. Ryan didn't want me to use a condom that was for sure. My raw prick was scraping against his hole. I only knew I had to have his ass.

I told Ryan I was going to impregnate him again.

"God, fuck me hard Len," Ryan kept crying out to me.

I just pummeled his wet hole and gave him my thick cock. I was able to go longer this time. Ryan was squeezing my dick harder. I knew he wanted me to cream him again. I wasn't sure I had anything to give him, but I was wrong. I felt my balls pinching and I took hold of his hips and I erupted.

Ryan arched his back and I flooded his hole with more of my man cum. I pounded his hole as hard as was possible. I must have been hitting his prostate because Ryan shot a white load onto the bed in front of him. This really got me hot seeing him spurt. I kept giving him my love offering until we were both spent.

I pulled out once more and Ryan got cleaned up again. When he came back we made out a little on the bed and then I started to get dressed once more. My plan was to see Ryan again after that day in bed, but it was some time before we met again.

Some months passed and I saw Ryan in a chat room. He said he had been busy, whatever that meant. He did ask me to stop by once again. I drove over to his place and we started all over from scratch. I started off on my back and Ryan was sucking my cock. I slid my legs apart to give him better access.

Instead Ryan took hold of my ankles and raised my legs up. It happened so fast I didn't have time to respond. Ryan pushed his cock head right up into my opening. God did that hurt. He didn't use any lubricant on my virgin hole. He just pushed his thick rod all the way in.

I hate to say it, but Ryan destroyed my ass that day. He fucked me roughly and I screamed and cried out the whole time. It was also the first time I ever took cum in my asshole. Ryan blew a big load our first time and then as I was lying on the bed he flipped me over and took me again.

The second time he fucked me, my ass was coated with his man seed. It still hurt, but I didn't quite feel as much pain. He ended up firing another hot load into my bottom. When Ryan pulled out he left to clean up. I was on my back feeling his cum dripping out of my hole. It was my turn and I went to the bathroom and dumped as much of his offering as I could and then I left for home.

My ass was raw for a week or so. I still wanted sex with him so I kept looked for Ryan online in the chat rooms. I never saw him there again. I was tempted to drive over to his place, but I was afraid he might have been with someone else and I didn't want to embarrass him or me like that. I still think about our time together and get hard fantasizing about my first anal sex in that trailer with Ryan.