Trailer Trash Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy was somewhat addled but managed to get a nice long penis for such a small man back in his pants. I hardly let him finish before I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him hard. I whispered, "I am Merilee, Cherry's mom. I am so glad to meet you."

He hadn't reached his arms around me. I think he was concerned that all he could do was touch flesh. I heard Jake whisper to him, "Go ahead buddy. Wrap your arms around her."

I felt his hands on my shoulder blades. It felt marvelous to be welcoming this boy to me. I was properly about the same height normally and weighed about the same but in these four-inch heal, I towered over him.

My emotions were overflowing. I glanced at Cherry and saw the same gush of tears. I didn't want to let go of this boy-like man.

I saw Alisha approach. Jake took control, "We are so sorry for the mess and disturbance." He handed her money. "Everything is okay now. It was just a family thing."

Alisha looked at Cherry and myself. She then smiled and said to Jake, "Mother and daughter and they didn't know the other would be here."

Jake smiled still holding the money for her, "You got it. Here take this for your trouble. We will all sit in our booth."

Alisha said, "That is not necessary, we see things like this. Although, this one is a bit unique." Alisha stared at Cherry and myself, "My goodness you girls are absolutely beautiful."

Cherry and I were holding hands with mascara and lipstick running and tears dripping from our cheeks. I said, "I am afraid we are both a mess right now but I do have a beautiful smart daughter."

Cherry said, "Mom, we are a mess but you are beautiful and a wonderful mother."

Jake said to Alisha, "Please take this. We will move to this booth. We probably need another bottle of wine. I need a beer. What about you Randy?"

Randy said, "I could use a beer. Thank you, Sir."

Jake said, "Girls go and freshen up while Randy and I get the table organized."

Alisha already had the bus boy cleaning up the mess of Cherry and Randy's table while another was getting our table ready for four. Jake said to Randy, "Here you young lovers sit together and us old lovers will sit on the outside."

I wasn't sure Jake knew what he said but it warmed my heart to be called his lover and sent another set of tears down my cheek.

Cherry said, "Mom, let's go get cleaned up so we can eat with our men."

Randy said, "Miss Cherry, you may want these." He was holding up one very small pair of panties.

Cherry took them, kissed Randy on the cheek and said, "Sorry about this."

Randy said, "I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

So, hand and hand we went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror showed that we were a mess. We both raised our skirts up to our waist and cleaned off. Luckily, they had real wash clothes and towels.

Cherry said, "Is your butt larger?"

I answered, "Yes, some weeks ago Jake put me on a new diet and exercise program. What do you think?"

"I think it really looks good. You were always a little skinny except for your chest. But now look at the definition in your legs, butt and stomach. My goodness you are hot. I wish I could give you a little of mine." She grabbed a hunk of ass cheek and showed it to me.

I said, "Cherry, you have just the right proportions. Bernice and I have always been top heavy and light in the ass. I am a little better now but not as good as you. I am struggling accepting how you are dressed but I must admit you are an extremely sexy looking creature."

Cherry smile, "So are you. It is equally shocking to see you are dressed. I think we both will have to adapt. But I am sure we will."

I said, "Cherry, I have changed my views on sexuality. I want you to know you can discuss anything with me now. I know you have been talking to Sid and that is fine. I know that my stance before was wrong. Know now you can discuss anything with me without me getting crazy."

Cherry hugged me and said, "Don't make me cry again. I will Mom. I like Sid but you are my mother. No one can ever take your place. Now let's go join our boys. We probably owe them our attention for a while. We will have all weekend to catch up. But I have to hear what is going on with Jake. Who is a guy that can make you change your diet and routine?"

"I would rather Jake be involved with this conversation. Let get back to the table. I'm starved."

As we were walking back to the table, Alisha was serving our main course. Cherry settled in next to Randy as I sat on the outside across from Jake. Cherry and I now had full glasses of wine while Jake and Randy were into their beer. For a few minutes, we all ate. I think all hungry.

I then said, "I must hear how mid-terms went."

Cherry said, "That was what we were celebrating. We both aced our midterms and were top of class."

Jake raised his glass of beer and said, "I'll drink to that. Randy is this your last year of medical school?"

"Yes Sir. I do my residency next year. Not sure where yet."

Jake said, "I know Sid and Rod fairly well. You know she is very proud of you."

I added, "She loves you very much. I think you may be the only person in the world she really loves."

Randy smiled, "Yes I know but I think Cherry is quickly taking a spot in her heart also."

Cherry said, "Ok enough. We can talk about us tomorrow and this weekend. For now, I have to know who this is. I mean other than lovers which is the only thing I heard. And why does he call you Melons."

I looked at Jake and said, "Well I can answer that one easily." I put both hands under my G's and said, "Because of these. Jake, you want to answer the who are you question?"

Jake nodded and started, "Well Cherry that is a little complicated. I met your mother a few weeks ago. Merilee was searching for her identity after you went to stay at the Woolsey's. She was searching but I have known who I am for a long time. I am a dominant person. Do you understand what that means?"

Cherry said, "Sure do. I did research on it after I met Randy."

"Well as a dominant I have a radar for people that are subs. As soon as I met your mother I knew who she was. And over the last few weeks I have helped your mother discover what I knew. While this meeting tonight was fairly dramatic and maybe not the best way to explain it, a picture that is worth a thousand words. I also suspect that you and Randy are clearer on who you are. You see my radar says in your relationship you are the dominant and Randy the sub. Please know Randy that is not an insult. I am old with a lot of experience. I have seen a lot of people that were top of their field professionally and went home to the person who was the dominant. I'm not sure it is because they give it all to the profession or they're just made that way. But I do know it is better to find your relationship dynamic early and enjoy it. That is what both of us were doing tonight. None of us should have any shame for enjoying each other."

I wiped a tear. If this man had asked me to jump off a building right then I would have done it.

Randy said, "Jake, I buy every word of that. The same happened to me when I met Cherry. I knew she would be the dominant partner and I like it that way. Mrs. Fenton, I am sorry you had to find out what we were doing like this. But maybe it is best. The picture has been outlined and now we need to fill in the color. But you know how things are. I can assure you that I am a serious young man with plenty of ambition. I know Mom is rich and I never have to worry about money but I want to be the best surgeon I can be. Also know that when I make a commitment I mean it. I am committed to Cherry. I know Cherry is good for me. I would like to think I am good for her."

I fought the tears as best I could but lost. I said, "I have no doubt of that young man."

Cherry also fought the tears but she wouldn't let it go with Jake and I. "But what are you to Mom. Are you just going to use her for a while and then just throw her over the side for your next sub. Are you lovers for the night and then you are on your way?"

Jake said, "Well that is hard to say. First your mother has a lot to say about it. For now, I am her dominant and boss. You see today she came to work for Gannon Security, my company, and tomorrow we sign a contract that Merilee helped us win and she will get enough commission money to send you to school for the four years you want."

Cherry yelped, "Mom when were you going to tell me. My goodness, I am so proud of you. How did you do that?"

Cherry hugged me and I said, "Well let's discuss that some other day. But in terms of mine and Jake's relationship, we are taking it one day at a time. I want to just enjoy what I have now."

Alisha came and cleared our plates, emptied the wine bottle in mine and Cherry's glass and asked if we wanted something further. Randy wanted coffee while Jake got a Scotch.

Cherry continued, "But what are you doing for Gannon Security?"

I said, "I am an Investigative Assistant. Immediately that mean helping organize their office but we are going to work on getting new business and then I am going to learn to be an operative."

Cherry said, "My goodness, that sounds interesting."

It continued like this until eleven when the restaurant started to close.

The Hummer pulled up. This time Jake lifted me into the seat so I didn't flash. When he got behind the wheel he said, "You see I told you, you really do want to flash getting out of my vehicle. Wasn't that boring?"

I laughed, "Yes Mister Jake you are right. From now own let me show off my new big hard butt."

Jake said, "Good." We headed out.

As we passed the turn off to Gannon Security, I asked, "Where are we going? My car and clothes are at the office."

"I have less than twenty-four hours left on your agreement to be my sub. I intend to take every minute I can. Plus, we have unfinished business from the restaurant. Once wasn't enough. So, you are sleeping over."

"Does that mean I am sleeping in the guest bedroom?"

"No, you are sleeping in my bed until we wake up together in the morning."

I couldn't stop smiling but just had to tease Jake saying, "But I don't have anything to sleep in."

"You don't need anything to do what I have in mind. I want to reach over and feel that smooth soft skin anytime tonight."

"But I don't have any toiletries."

Jake knew I was playing with him. He said, "I have a new toothbrush you can have."

"But my clothes are at the office."

"I have another golf shirt you can wear."

I laughed, "Okay sounds like a plan. What if I don't want the agreement to end with the closing of Lutz?"

Jake said like he was surprised, "You mean continue to be my sub just because you want to be?"

"That is exactly what I mean."

He said, "That can be arranged. We are here."

He helped me out of the truck, we shucked our clothes, went to his bed and made soft sweet love. As we snuggled in the afterglow of sex he said, "Now about our relationship after tomorrow. What were you thinking? Until the end of the agreement you made with Sid."

I said, "Does it have to end? As you said, 'Let's take it a day at a time'"

He said, "I like that." He kissed me hard and deep as we fell asleep in each other's arm.

This is where I end my story. But I leave you with this question: "What's wrong with being a trailer trash slut?"