Trailer Trash Tranny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a lot of come," Jeannie said.

"That's why I love to use Mats in these films. He's like a fire hose. Non-stop gusher of semen," Alexei said.

Alexei turned off the camera, and then he wandered off, saying he wanted to get some "B-reel." Jeannie cleaned up and got dressed. She wandered over and met Mats by the car. They both had a smoke and watched the wind ripple the water of the pond.

"Pretty place," Mats said.

"Yeah, it's okay. Better than being stuck in the trailer all day," Jeannie said. "I'd rather be in New York, though."

Mats shrugged. "I dunno. I've been to New York lots of times. Not sure that it's that fantastic. I like it out here. Not too much traffic, people are friendly, the air is clean. Plus, the girls are pretty," Mats said, winking at Jeannie.

Jeannie blushed. "Well, if you boys ever want to make a sequel, let me know. I had a good time today."

Mats kissed Jeannie on the forehead. "Oh, I'm pretty sure that our little film will be very popular on Cheap-Whore Shemales. Heck, you can't really call yourself a cheap whore anymore. Now you'll have to charge more because you're a porn star."

Jeannie smiled. Jeannie, the trailer trash tranny porn star.

12